Intertwined with One Directio...

By Leasha

“Hello, Esme?” a familiar but slightly changed voice replied. “Harry?” I felt my eyebrows stitch together, re... More

Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six

Intertwined with One Direction (One Direction Fan Fiction)

694 7 2
By Leasha

Chapter One

Angel POV

"But I'm going to be the freaking third wheel!" I ran through the house in my grey trackies and a green singlet.

I refused to walk out of this house with these clothes on; I refused to step out of this home at this point in time period. I was not going to be some third wheel in Louis's and Mira's non date thing. They were going out to the movies, something that had been out forever but I hadn't gotten around to seeing yet even though I was dying to watch. Even now I would not go, it was a Louis and Mira thing, only them, something that was like a date but wasn't because they would constantly deny anything other than that. I was not going and that was final and there was nothing that my best friend could say to change that.

“You won’t be the third wheel though; Louis’s bringing a… friend” she scratched behind her ear like she did when she was hiding something from me.

“Good, let him be the third wheel” I turned to take the stairs back to my room.

“Um, it’s not like that,” I turned to face her, “Hey, I’ll pay for your ticket and popcorn”

The look on her face said I was going to get myself in for more than just a movie and popcorn but as she tempted me with it I couldn’t say no. She had a plan, it was clear in her eyes but as I looked at then sincere look on her face I knew I could agree to this one thing. I smiled, giving a quick nod before turning back. I took the stairs slowly knowing it didn’t matter how much time I actually took up, she was going to make me go now either way. I made my way to my bedroom, my head down, bracing myself for what was about to come next.

I was in for an evening with Louis and Mira, filled with awkward laughter as they retold old stories while the third and fourth wheel who didn’t know each tried to join in. I was in for another night were Louis and Mira tired to set me up with someone because ‘I work too hard’ but I wasn’t complaining about the work. The only thing I was complaining about was that they kept trying even though I yelled about how terrible the date had gone after each one. Why couldn’t they get it through their thick heads? Wait, scratch that, why couldn’t Mira get it through her head? I knew that Louis wasn’t going to listen.

It didn’t matter now, I just had to focus on the fact that I was getting a free movie and I got to see Louis again. I may not have been as close to him as Mira but it was always nice to eye his smiling face. If things went well maybe I could walk out with a new friend as usual. Yeah, I would do my best to keep a smile, to play nice so I could walk out with a new friend. It’s the best I could hope for and that’s what I focused on. I smiled at the idea of getting along with this mystery person as I straightened my dark blond hair. I imagined us getting along so well that we could hold our own conversations while I style my pink and blue fringe but all happy thoughts evaporated when Mira opened her mouth.

“Angel, hurry up, we need to be there by six” her voice was loud, she still knew how to project her voice.

“I’m not even dressed yet. No make up either” I turned off my flat iron.

“Come one, you don’t need make up, we have to go…”

“Fine” I let out an annoyed sigh.

Maybe this wasn’t going to be so fun. This was just going to be a long night.

Sophia POV

‘Baby you light up my world like nobody else’ I sang along with the words of One Direction, jumping around with the biggest smile painted over my face. I swear right at this moment the only thing that could make me happier was to actually meet the boys. I had told Alayna already, she was coming over after her date to join in the happy dance but for now I was going to have to settle for doing it by myself. I imagined the boys actually standing there with, right at the end of my lounge room, singing for me and only me. In my head Liam walked right up to me, looked into my eyes and with all his heart sang for me, about me.

I grabbed my phone, unable to help myself. Dialling the number I continued to dance around my room. My smile got bigger and bigger with each ring. My step-sister was going to flip when she heard the good news. I had done it; I had worked all by myself and had gotten myself a One Direction ticket through my own means. I no longer had to rely on her and her connections to Louis Tomlinson. It was so good; I just really want to jump around and scream but first came the luck of being able to tell her.

“… You don’t need make up, we have to go. Um, hello?” the familiar voice rung through the phone line.

“I did it. I got tickets all by myself” I turned to look at my reflection.

I didn’t think it could happen but my smile got even bigger, I got it off my chest. It felt good. Every time I told someone I felt just that little bit higher off the ground, like it was become more real. It was sinking more and more, I was going to see the guys, on stage. They were going to be singing in real life. Thousands of screaming girls and I got to be one of them.

“Um, who is this?” I heard the slight hint of sarcasm in her voice.

“Come on Mira, I did it, you should be so proud of me” I pulled at my baggy One Direction t-shirt.

I had been one to find the One Direction store as well. I had been out with Alayna that day too. The poor girl almost went bright red when she found out why I had invited her out that day. We spent the whole day looking for it and when we did I spent almost a whole months pay in there. By the time I went to get a shirt they didn’t have the one I wanted left in my size so I settled for the next size up. Now I just wear it at home or tie it up when I have to go out and I can’t be bothered to get dressed.

“The fact that my step-sister thinks I should be proud of her for getting One Direction tickets scares me just that little and proves that maybe you should be trying to find another job” her serious tone pulling on the serious subject made my happy mood dissipate.

“Mira, just because you have connections to the band doesn’t mean it’s that easy for the rest of us to get tickets and for your information I’m trying, I even have an interview tomorrow” I stuck my tongue out and hung up on her.

Yes, it was childish and yes, I probably shouldn’t have done it but I couldn’t think of anything else to do. We had always fought as kids. We had always disagreed but in a way I had always envied her. She got to be best mates with One Direction and quite conveniently she had lost connections with them when my dad married her mum. I loved her but sometimes she could just be so frustrating.

Alayna POV

His hand was warm against mine just as his eyes were soft as they looked into mine. Looking into his brown eyes I could never quite place my finger on how I managed to attract Zayn Malik to me. I was the kind of girl who wore make up because it was something to hide behind; I was the girl with a big personality but preferred to sit in the background, keeping to herself until someone made the effort to get to know her. I wasn’t self centred; I just didn’t want to be judged for by my outside. I didn’t care how I looked to people, I was just me but I wasn’t going to put myself in the firing line.

All of my worried never last long though when I was with Zayn. All I could think about was the good times we had. How good he made me feel. He may have a better relationship with his mirror than he does with me but that was just another part of him that I was able to accept. Yes, there were some days where I would wish he was with me instead of making sure he was perfect but I can just smile at the fact that he picked me. I went head over heels for him and he took it. After those years of putting up with Sophia go on about how ‘amazayn’ they were I was here with Zayn. She didn’t know yet but it’s because I wasn’t sure how to tell her.

I had just answered the phone to my baby girl screaming about how she had won tickets when Zayn had come over to take me out. It had been totally out of the blue, I thought he had shows all week but he had made time for me so I made time for him. I called in sick for work and instantly got changed into my jeans and a sexy top. Everyone’s eyes had been us as we walked in the dance club but I didn’t care, I only had eyes for Zayn as he only looked to me. A couple of times girls came up to us asking for an autograph from Zayn but as we danced now it no one bothered us. It was just him and I dancing and smiling in the middle of the room.

“Alayna, I want you to come to the river,” his voice was just loud enough to be heard over the loud music, “Come and meet the guys, Mira and Angel” he pulled me in that little bit closer.

“I would absolutely but… I can’t,” he gave me a look that said I had just wrecked his own night, “I’m going to see mum, you know she’s really sick” I hugged myself closer to his body.

“I’m going to miss you” he kissed my forehead.

I wrapped my arms around his neck as the music become slower. Zayn moved his hands so they were at the base of my spine, putting slight pressure on my piercings but I didn’t care. It was only going to be a day but I needed to make the most of the time I got to be with him. They were always on tour, doing shows and Zayn offered to get me in but I preferred to stay out of the mess of screaming fans. I promised him I would go to a concert with him one day, I will, just in my own time. I would do anything for that boy, just right now I wanted to enjoy this moment.

“As I am going to miss you” I cupped his cheek and pulled him.

My lips met his as we slowly came to stand still in the middle of the music and flashing lights. I missed him when we were apart, I could barely get enough of him while we were together but I couldn’t regret agreeing to that first date with Zayn.

Mira POV

I looked around; I searched for the two guys that were supposed to meet us here about five minutes ago. I had sent Angel to get the snacks, giving her the money because I couldn’t watch her sitting in silence, tapping her foot like she did when she preferred to be somewhere else. She was getting bored waiting and so was I. I don’t understand though, Louis was never late for something we planned. Being friends for so long and never being able to see each other kind of got us to the stage where we were never late to seeing each other. In fact most of the time we came earlier to spend just that little bit extra time with each other.

“Here’s your popcorn, coke and the change” Angel sat down next to me, drinking for own drink.

“Thanks” I smiled, putting the change back in my pocket.

It was all just a matter of time. Louis and Niall had to show up any second but as I sat on the overly stuffed seats of the theatre, watching Angel get more and more impatient I started to think that possibly this was a bad idea. Angel had yelled at Louis and I enough times to get it through both our heads that she didn’t want us playing cupid anymore but I had pushed for this one last shot. She liked One Direction, I was hoping that she was going to let it pass that we set up a date for with one of the other members.

I looked towards the door again, wondering why I was so early and they were so late but the image of two members of One Direction walking through the theatres front door changed that. Niall and Louis walked through the double doors and everything seemed to slow down. People parted like the Red Sea at Moses command and I couldn’t keep my eyes of them. It was like pure magic. Both boys walked as if they floated on air I had to fight to keep the shock of my face.

Shoving my popcorn and drink at Angel I had a moment to take in the whole even before I was up. I was suddenly walking in towards them as fast as I could. My eyes homed in on the striped shirt and red suspenders of Louis and the blond hair of Niall. It was like I was on a mission, nothing would stop me. It was just me and two of my boys, walking towards each other. I missed them all, I missed Liam and Zayn but most of all, out of the guys I didn’t get to see tonight I miss Harry. It was his infectious smile and adorable dimples that made me want to pinch his cheeks every time that I think I missed most. My arms went around Louis’s neck as his went around my waist and we stood there for a moment.

I took in his familiar scent, longing for him even more. I wish we didn’t spend this much time apart.

“It took you long enough to get here” I smiled.

I stepped away, giving Niall a quick hug. The touch of him, making my body yearn to stay in one of his irresistible hugs for the rest of the night. It was a tie – Harry and Niall just gave great hugs.

“That was Niall’s fault” Louis’s voice made my stomach fill with butterflies.

Going back into another Louis hug I wished again that we didn’t have to spend this much time apart any more. Letting my arms fall reluctantly I turned to look at Niall, giving him a smile and a wave before turning to look for Angel. Now that I was reacquainted enough for now I think it would be only fair to get Angel acquainted with her date.

“Hey Louis, nice to see you again” her voice was sweet as it rung in my ear.

“Hello Angel, um, this is Niall” Louis spoke smoothly but his eyes showed otherwise.

Freckles POV

My sister burst through my bedroom door with the biggest smile plastered across her face. I would have thought Christmas has come early for her but as I looked around my room I found it couldn’t have because all my One Direction posters still decorated the walls and their CD still played in the background. Giving a little scream, Bree jumped towards me, her eyes so alight that I could tell nothing was going to bring her down… not even my One Direction ob-dedication.

“Esme, you are never going to guess”  her voice was up an octave from her natural tame and it rung through one ear and out the other like it would fry all of my brain cells.

“If I’m never going to guess would you mind tell me then?” I smiled, flicking my hair out of my eyes.

She quickly glance at my computer screen, my guess to see if she was interrupting anything but she soon rolled her eyes when she found I was simply reblogging stuff on tumblr like I usually did when my door was shut. It was to hide my guilty pleasure because the truth was that I used to never like boy bands before One Direction. I used to despise their very existence before that day on x-factor.

“Micky asked me to the prom!” she squealed, grabbing my hands and pulling me out of my computer chair.

She expected me to jump around with her, to gossip and talk about it with her but I was never really good at that stuff. I was more of the be happy about it, go celebrate by reading more comics and blasting my favourite music types. But Bree, oh, she was the complete opposite. She was the complete girly girl so I did my best to keep her happy for this one moment.

“Oh baby girl, I’m so happy for you” I smiled and jumped around with her but I wasn’t going to touch the screaming.

After a few moments of jumping around I think we both got kind of tired. Taking her hands again, I pulled her towards my bed and made her sit down with me as she continued to talk about how she couldn’t believe it how she had like him for so long. She thought it was a sign that he liked her too and it could possibly be but the guys at her school weren’t always the best of people. I know because I am finishing up there soon and as for Micky, I went out with his brother a couple of times. The talking about prom and Micky never seemed to end but when it did I wished she would drop the subject and just walk out of my room.

“Your freckles are darker than usual,” the note made me look away, “You didn’t put any make up on today, did you?” she touched my chin, instantly recognising the feel of clean skin.

“I didn’t go out today” I gently pushed her hand away.

“Esme, I wish you would go outside. Drop this One Direction obsession and possibly look for a guy. Since Dylan, you’ve been in here hooked on the boy band” she gave me concerned eyes.

“Life isn’t about boys; I can live without a boyfriend for a little. Besides, you never know what could happen”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: hey guys

i hope you like it! chapter one was really to introduce to the characters you guys are going to be stuck with for a little while :) i also wanted to give you a little sneak peak into how things were going to work with this fan fic. it's going to be a shared POV story but it won't nessarily be different character POV's in one chapter like this one.

i mainly started this because people were reading my one shots and requesting one shots and requesting that i made a fan fiction so this is hear by popular demand. umm for those who read my one shots they are going to appear in here because a lot of you wanted to see what happen before and after them so i'm doing want an author is not supposed to do :)

i hope you like it and please please please comment, vote, like, fan and reccomend to other One Direction fans or people who are just looking for views. i am also happy to make you a character in here as long as it hasn't already been taken or create you special scene in the book. eg. if you like liam and want to be his girlfriend, comment or message me and you'll be put as the person i based Sophia on.

**i dedicated this to xOnedDrectionLoverx because she helped me with it today and gave what i found to be really good advice on how i should go about creating this**

Now i'm going to go before i give too much away! xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

341 30 19
I'm not good at summaries but trust me it's a good fanfiction. Haley has never been nowhere near normal. She is very VERY wierd and quirky but she w...
863 52 10
THIS IS SO CARROTY LIKE DON'T EVEN READ IT OKAY Leigh Ann Fitz was an average girl who had a not so average friend. Zayn Malik and her have known ea...
139K 2.3K 44
After nasty dating rumors about Harry Styles and a certain Caroline Flack surface Harry’s pretty broken up about it. The sting of the Medias lies hur...
962 95 23
It's too late to go back now. I would be lying if I said I'm not scared out of my mind, and I would be lying if I said I'm not going to do it...