Don't Let Me Go -Kellic (BoyX...

hhybtt által

Kellin Quinn- new kid, just moved from a few towns over for being kicked out of his high school, works at a r... Több

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17

Chapter 3

42 1 0
hhybtt által

Kellin's POV

It was seventh period now and Vic, Jaime,Tony, Justin,Gabe, Nick, and Jack were all in this class. That was who I knew at least.

There wasn't enough seats in this class so Justin was sitting on my left leg and we were sharing. I was using his arm arm a chin rest too. It was study hall.

This teacher was cool though, we could be on our phones and talk. That kinda explains why Gabe raised his hands and squealed. He turned over to us four and threw his phone.

Nick caught it, showing himself and Jack. After then me and Justin got it.

Our appointment got approved! Tonight after school were gonna get our band's symbol tattooed on us.

"Okay, awesome. But what about that car? Who's gonna fix it?" Jack groaned. He normally ends up fixing the cars when we get plans cause he's quick about it. So am I but I refuse.

"It's his." I pointed to Vic. "I fixed it last night. Which is was just a break line. " I hummed and wrapped my arms around Justin's waist. "Are you two together?" Tony squeaked out, seeming to hurt himself in the process. "Hey don't hurt yourself. If you wanna say something while your voice is gone write it out. And no. Not at all. Like said. He got laid an few hours ago." I laughed and spoke to Tony. He nodded and Jaime leaned over.

"You see Justin and Kellin were the first two who became friends of their clique. They're super close, all of them are. They'd go to prison for each other. They all met by parents and now they all rely on Kellin's because they're either locked up or... Well not here. Kell is my cousin, and we've hated each other but I started it. They are all great people if you get on they're good side. But.... I recommend to don't get on they're bad side." I believe he was trying to be quiet but when I gave him a look at the end he knew it wasn't quiet enough.

He gave me a wary smile. "You're not wrong. There's a bad side, and you've seen the least of it " I warned him.

"I was with you when you your dad went to the bbmsn's? "He questioned. Yeah. That was another gang

"Like said, that was the easiest shit to take care of. " Gabe looked over to him.

"But.... You got shot?" He whispered and looked at me.

"Wasn't last or first. So did Nick. Trust me."I laughed. Tony and Jaime left the class, nodding to the teacher. Vic looked confused but didn't say anything.

I closed my eyes against Justin's back. I didn't mean to fall asleep, honestly.

I woke to the bell and Justin's fat ass getting up. I rubbed my eyes,adjusting to the light. A few moments after Vic tapped my shoulder. "Can I just get my car like right after school?" He asked. I nodded, "I'll be there but I don't have long. I've got a life y'know." I winked and stretched. He shook his head and walked away. I went to my locker, and then I had my cinch bag and headed to the doors, waiting for Nick. I was just to the left, and Vic was just to the right, sitting. Kids had cleared out by now and he was on his phone.

"Look I don't know what the fuck you're trying to do but I'm not walking to get the damn car while home is on the other side and I've got no skateboards with me hear. I've got shit to do, I can't sit my ass around and smoke all day like you.....- look that was fucked up to say. I apologize but will you just give me a ride?" He rubbed his face and sighed.

"Mike please, I can't. It's been worse today and I won't make it to the shop. Please. You shouldn't have left me without a ride, Mama will be pissed. I know I know, I'm the big brother and I-"

"Vic I can give you a ride to your car." I cut him off of the conversation. He hung up his phone without saying goodbye. "You sure it's not too much of a hassle?" He asked. I shook my head and sent him a sweet smile, Just as Nick and Gabe came out.

"Hey you hitch a ride with Gabe, Nick I'm stealing your ride. I'll be there later so I'll go last." I took his keys. He nodded with a wink and ran off. "You okay with riding a Harley?" I asked. His eyes widened for a moment. "I've never attempted. "

"Just hold on and you'll be fine." I held out a hand to help him up. He grabbed it and got up, keeping one foot up.I took note that he had a slight limp, not even slight, he wasn't using that foot at all.

"You okay?" I asked

He shook his head. "My foot it just really sore."

I slowed down and laced my arm under his and his back. "Don't hurt yourself, put as much pressure on me as you need. I'll even carry you." I offered. He chuckled. "No need. Thanks." He continued to use me as a crutch. "So uh, what did you do?" I asked, referring to his foot.

He didn't respond right away. "It's um my whole leg, knee down. It gets sore from time to time after I broke it." He mumbled. "How'd you break it if you don't mind me asking?"

"Car accident. Mikey was driving, I was in the passenger seat and some asshole cut him off and then drove off. "

"Corner of buckly, the store was Ace Games, that your car went into right?" I asked. He looked surprised. "How'd you know?"

"My grandpa killed them. For hitting innocent people and running, on top of killing his wife and killing others." I sighed. He squinted his eyes, "Do you know why they did it?" His voice cracked. "For the joy, pleasure. They were sick people. They got what was coming for them, they deserved a worse punishment. " I stopped at Nick's bike.

"I'm getting on, and you're gunna have to climb on like a girl sits on a horse. " I explained. He nodded and I got on. After I kicked up the stand and balanced I nodded to him. He got on like a princess and then pushed his leg over. "Shit, I forgot, You can stay on." I put the stand back down and got off.

I grabbed the two helmets and threw my bag in the back. Vic looked reassured as I handed him one, mine, and took Nick's. He slid it on and tried to fasten it, I watched as he got confused and frustrated.

Mine was on by the time he gave up and looked at me. I chuckled at him. "Shut up and help me." He groaned. "Are you always a dick?" I asked. He nodded. "Pretty much, Sorry, you haven't wronged me. "

I shook my head, "Don't apologize, I've dealt with worse." I moved so our legs were touching and I reached for the straps. We were so close, yet I didn't know him so we were so far. I strapped the cloth and then looped it back. After that, I looked down, to his eyes, and just stared. His eyes were so memorizing. Good god. A smile broke onto his lips and I lost myself. I couldn't help it. I tilted my head so our helmets wouldn't hit. I kissed the side of his mouth quickly before pulling away and watching for his reaction. He didn't do much besides his cheeks turning a pink shade and a bigger smile came from him. I realized I did that.

When I turned away quickly he grabbed my hand. "That was okay for you to do, " He told. "Oh, I thought you might've been mad, " I smiled and got on the bike. "So I hold onto you right?" He asked. "Hold on to my hips or wrap them around my front. Latter is less sexual steps are more comfortable." I chucked. H wrapped them around my front, holding onto my stomach. I kicked up the stand and reached into my pocket for my pack out cigarettes. I picked one out and warned him. "Don't move or you'll make the ride shaky." As I lit the cigarette.

He didn't make a comment until I started to drive off, even then his only comment was a quiet "Oh, Shit" I kept the cig in my mouth as I took my left had away to grab his hands. I couldn't keep it there for long because I have to shift and clutch and shit.

The ride was short because the traffic wasn't so bad today. When I stopped into the shop I noticed my dad was there with his truck and some boxes. I turned off the engine and put down the stand, "Don't get off yet, I don't want you to hurt yourself." I told him as he unwrapped his arms from me. I got off and and undid his helmet. "Just let me pick you up off the bike. " I offered. He sighed and climbed off. "I'm not a fucking cripple. It's just sore." "Why are you making me out to be a bad person?" I asked him, generally hurt.

"Just... Fuck I'm not, alright? I'm just a dick. I am what I eat. " He mumbled. I laughed. "Then let me help you." He nodded and leaned on me again. I didn't understand why he felt he couldn't.

"Kellin It says for Kate. What is it?" My dad asked, stopping us both. "It's nothing, don't worry." I brushed it off. "Kellin what the fuck is it?" He asked again, agitated.

"It's a song, I wrote it for her afterwords. Don-"

"Play it, now." He passed me a guitar. In which I didn't grab. "Look, when I get back home later I will. I gotta go meet up with the guys and give Vic his car.-"

"I wasn't asking. "

"Fine for fucks sake. Vic there will be a short delay to your car." I grabbed the guitar and sat on the floor. Vic followed after." Give me the paper."

"Like you don't have it memorized. " He passed it over. I shrugged and sat it under my ass. He then handed me a guitar pic and sat down.

"Oh, my stomach's tied in knots
I'm afraid of what I'll find if you want to talk tonight
Oh oh
See the problem isn't you, it's me I know
I can tell, I've seen it time after time."

I started singing, and playing as I glared at my dad. Whenever she got a boyfriend I pushed myself away from her. I Just knew I'd ruin what they'd have by her worrying about me or even if I ended up dead.

"and I'll push you away, I get so afraid"

I tried my hardest not to show how bad it hurt me to sing this after these three years. This was before she killed herself, Let's Cheer was after I um.. yeah.

"And I can't live without you now, oh oh
I can't even live with myself, oh oh oh
I can't live without you now, oh oh
And I don't want nobody else, oh oh oh"

I didn't want another sister, I didn't want any other friends. I wanted her to be my best friend again. I didn't mean to lose her

"I only have myself to blame
But do you think we can start again
'Cause I can't live without you"

I wanted to go back. To before she got her first boyfriend, Jake. He changed her into a hopeless romantic. She was up one guys ass and once he left her she was sad but I think it was because I wasn't there to let her know of who she was. Nothing was telling her she changed, because all she had was me. She didn't lake C2C, or our parents.

"Oh, my stomach's tied in knots
I'm afraid of what I'll find if I can see you with him tonight
Oooo oooo
See problem isn't you, it's me I know
I do this every single time
I'll push you away
Oh, I get so afraid, oh no"

The res of the song was just repeating things and I was so fucking pissed at my dad for making me relieve that "Happy -"

"You blamed yourself for her killing herself didn't you?" He looked at me shocked. "I still do, I would've been there for her. She's gone, but everyone who took her hope.... payed. I have to live with this guilt and they got physical pain. Now drop the subject or so will you." I threatened him. It wasn't the first time I've threatened him. "Now, Vic let's get you to your car." I pulled him up. He nodded and walked with me. Once we got to his car I handed him the keys. "Keep that number though." I winked at him. "How much did-"

"A date. That's what it'll cost, or free." I smiled at him.

"I knew something was up with you since you winked last night." He laughed. "What? Kissing you didn't give off enough of my intentions." I asked. He giggled. "I'll think about it, Just let me see how tomorrow goes." He hummed. "I guess I'll have to wait then. I'll see you tomorrow then." I waited for him to get into his car, but he waited a moment.

He leaned forward and kissed the corner of my mouth. It was actually on my lips somewhat. I kissed the little par back, which wasn't much of anything besides letting him slip his bottom lip between mine. I got a spark. Like fucking literally, from his car.

He jumped back and so did I. "Fuck." I muttered and nodded for him to sit in the chair over to the left. I sat in his car seat and touched the bottom of the car.

"FUCK!" I hissed and pulled back.

I got out of the car and got on my phone. I dialed Jack's number. "What Kellin?" He groaned "The car, something else is shocked in the hood, we're gunna have to fix it today before we move all of our shit and get tadded. I can't fixed this one alone and I trust you not to fuck up." I groaned and rubbed my face.

"Hey, I mean if you give me a ride home, and to school tomorrow if it's fucked it can wait a few days. You're fine." Vic cut me off.

"You sure?" I asked. He nodded. "Okay well tomorrow we need to fix it. I'll be to the shop in like forty minutes. Swear." I hung up on him and looked at Vic. "Well where do you live?" I questioned. "Mike is at Needless Needles and they walked. Is that where youre gett-"

"Fuck yes! Let's go. I'll drive you home too." I put my helmet on him and did the strap for him, and then slid mine(Nicks) on. After strapping mine on I hopped on the bike. "Later you old fuck!" Iaughed to my dad.

"Fuck you!" He flipped me off.

"Time and place, preferably where it's legal." I winked as I pulled out a cigarette. My dad came up as I was trying to light it and took my lighter. "I told you to quit." He tossed it in the road. The cig was still lit. I held it up and away from him. "Not anytime soon, father. It's better then cocaine. " I offered. He sighed. "Kellin it'll kill you."

"Can't be worse then I've done. I've got this dad." I joked as a car drove by, breaking my lighter into pieces. "You owe me a new one, that was from-...." I shut up when I realized. "Matty. The one who got you smoking. " He walked away as I started up the engine. I flipped him off as his back was turned.

I started driving away, taking a few turns. We were there and my cigarette was out. I flicked it and got up. I held a finger up at Vic and a glare for him to not even try to get up, He caught on and raised his hands in surrender. I rubbed my head from my headache, which I got on the bike and then went over to Vic and got him off bridal style, then helped him limp. "Why is Mike here?" I asked him as we opened the door. "I don't fucking know. I'm his brother, not mother." He groaned. "And you're being a dick again. Good to know, Vic is bipolar." I maid a mental note. He slapped me in the head. "I will fucking hurt you."

I laughed and brushed it off, setting him in the chair next to all my buddies. Oh he looked so out of place.

"So sweet cheeks who's gunna go first? They got Precia back now for a tat, then were going." Justin winked at me. "Oh Honey, we all know I'm always up for the pain shot. I got this."

"Oh just fuck all ready!" The worker, Justin's sister hollered.

"I will fuck him like a dog on your chair if you want Maddy, think I won't." Justin hissed at her.

"That would be rape, unless I was drunk... Like last time." I sighed. Oh my god we fucked a few weeks ago. It's nothing but a meaningless joke now but it's hilarious. "Oh that's great to know considering you asked me out..." Vic mumbled.

"Oh it was awhile ago, we were both drunk, neither of us remember besides waking up next to each other, besides against rules to date another member unless they didn't join until they met whoever. Dumb rule but it's reasonable, not attachments, no feelings. " I explained.

"Member?"

"Of C2C, I thought you realized that? You don't become a member if you date one though. " I cleared up. "You're a fucking murderer?" He whispered. But not quiet enough. "Oh that's fucking great!" I clapped.

"Yup because we were fucking born into it, we're all murderers. I'll get the tattoo tomorrow by Jake for all I care. And yeah, You're car will be Eight hundred Fifty once we fix the hood... should fucking ruin it so I actually become a murderer. Congratulations you asshole, you finally pissed me off." I tipped off his snapback as I walked out of the place. I didn't put on the helmet as I drove off right away. I sped and sped in the country until I got too fast and passed a simi truck. I landed in a ditch and the bike was flipped.

"For fucks sake. " I held my head. I felt blood and looked down, there was a rock with some blood. Shit.

I leaned back and got in my pocket for a cigarette. But nothing was there. For fucks sake dad. He must've slipped 'em out.

I did the only thing I knew could substitute it, wasn't vaping either, that was left with my bag, out of juice. I flipped my switch blade out and raised my sleeve to the cut off look and cut above my tattoo. One long and deep one could pull off as a injury from this crash. I stumbled up and got really dissy. Fuck. I called Gabe up on the spare phone in the Bike we use for drug deals, mine wasn't in my pocket. He answered after two rings.

"Kellin? You cool, you rushed out pretty daringly."

"No I crashed the bike and I'm dissy. I don't fucking know where I am and I'm bleeding. I need you to come get me, I headed past our shop and to the country." I explained quickly as I sat back down.

"You crashed the bike?! How bad? Are you okay?!" He pressed a beeping button signalling I was now on speaker.

"I just flipped it, I didn't put on the helmet and my heads fucked. Nothing's broken. Just fussy and bloody. Semi passed and I was going stupidly fast and I fucked up. I'm fine. I just wanna go home. I can't sit up on a bike so you're going to have to get pop's car or something." I spoke breathlessly but fast. I might pass out.

"Alright, I'm on my wa- Fuck. Jess, Babe can I steal your car?" He asked his girlfriend who must've shown up. "Don't bring anyone. I don't want anyone to see me like this. Except Nick, He should drive his bike back, I'll fi-"

That's where it went black.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

1.9K 101 23
COMPLETED Kellic [Boyxboy] fanfic. Kellin Quinn Bostwick is the new kid a Mission Bay High with a drug and self-harm addiction. Victor Vincent Fuente...
47.3K 1.8K 25
Vic and Kellin are both new to high school in San Deigo. Kellin is forced to live with his abusive father, but when he meets Vic they connect. That i...
3.3K 163 13
boyxboy Kellin Quinn is a normal high school boy who just happened to be kinda sorta gay. A new kid shows up to school and suddenly Kellin drops ever...
45.5K 2.3K 31
Kellin Quinn had a traumatic upbringing and since has had a hard time staying out of his head. He is sickened by what he loves, and despite trying so...