Enemy Mine

By neverfakeit

Reese Kentwell is a gargoyle. This became clear when she sprouted wings and talons. But there's something abo... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80

Chapter 11

26.8K 1.5K 162
By neverfakeit

It was a dark and stormy night. The clichè popped into my head as I stood looking through the living room window. The conditions outside the cabin had deteriorated from a pleasant breeze to gale force. Yet, Vincent wouldn't back down on his plan to torture me with more flight training.

"When was the last time you looked outside?" I said to him as he washed coffee cups in the sink. "I have a hard enough time just opening my wings. This wind is going to knock me on my ass."  

"Most likely. But, adversity is an obstacle that adds to the reward. What doesn't kill us, makes us stronger. Take your pick." Vincent didn't look up from his task as he delivered more clichès.

"Oh, Vincent. You say the most romantic things."

Giving in, I shuffled to the bedroom to change into my bikini bat suit, and ten drawn-out minutes later, we were making a dash for the lake. Vincent carried a blanket with him, which he tethered to a tree before we proceeded to the beach. I followed his instructions obediently, relaxing into the mantra as I transformed, but my bones still felt like they were rearranging themselves. And, just my luck, things didn't get better from there.

"Son-of-a-monkey wrench!" I cursed as I fell on my wings for the third time.

"It's your stance, Reese. You need to crouch further under conditions like these."

Vincent demonstrated his impressive gollum skills by performing a deep knee bend then popping into the air, sweeping his wings out languidly as he caught an updraft. The wind tugged him a few yards before he tackled the current and subdued it, conquering the elements like a predatory bird. I had trouble focusing on his technique when his pectoral muscles were undulating like that.

"If you're trying to seduce me, it's working," I said. "All I can think about is riding you."

With both taloned feet back on the ground, Vincent came to stand in front of me. I expected his focus on the task at hand face, but he wore a smirk instead. "Why don't we use your preoccupation with my body as a leverage point? If you can manage five controlled seconds in the air, you get carte blanche with me."

I bit down on my lip before remembering I had fangs and stopped immediately. "I'll take that bet. Will you hold my hand while I'm in the air? For added peace of mind."

Vincent rubbed his chin thoughtfully, making me wait for his answer as the wind swept his dark hair across his forehead, softening the edges. A metaphor was hidden in there somewhere. "Five seconds holding my hand, plus five more seconds without my help."

"Ten seconds! That doesn't sound like a fair compromise."

"Who said we were compromising? I was offering an alternative." He grinned wryly, exposing his fangs, and I got distracted again.

"Fine. Five seconds in the air with your help, then five without. And if I break a wing, it's on you and your commando training methods."

"You're not going to break a wing, but face-planting is an ever-present danger. Just use the tuck and roll maneuver I taught you."

"Thanks for the pep talk, chief." I saluted him as I turned to face the wind, spreading my feet apart and crouching over my bent legs. The football center squat is what I called it.

Vincent assumed a semi-crouch in front of me and held out his hand, although it wasn't so much a hand as a weapon. Still, his claws never touched me as he wrapped his fingers around my wrist. Reassured by my gollum tether, I opened my wings, feeling that initial twinge of pressure on my back, then a blast of cold air caught them and swept me right off my feet. If it weren't for Vincent's firm hold, I would have face-planted in superb style. Instead, I had a chance to focus solely on my wings, and I wrestled with the wind for a few seconds as I tip-toed on the sand.

Vincent started his count each time my feet left the ground, and when he finally reached five, he let me go. Unfortunately, I was not ready. Not by a long shot, and the wind took advantage of my vulnerability, picking me up like an umbrella in a hurricane. Within seconds, I was twenty feet in the air.

"Woah!" I tilted my wings forward, struggling to keep control, while Vincent followed me from below.

"Elbows in! You control the sails!"

"Your sailing metaphors don't work on me!"

He reached out as he called over the gusting wind, and I used his outstretched talons as a focal point.

"Stop reaching for me!" he yelled.

"You're reaching for me!"

During our banter, I didn't notice him counting until I saw his lips form the word five, and the moment my success registered, a bell went off in my head, like the clock reminding Cinderella of her curfew. I ditched the glass slipper and went straight to collecting my reward in the bedroom.

"Reese, focus! You're heading for the lake!"

Vincent shouted as the wind yanked me backward over the water, and I struggled pitifully to right myself before making a horrendous swan dive at twenty feet. The arctic surface silenced Vincent's voice and introduced itself to my lungs. A moment later, as I choked on water and trout poop, I got hauled up by my armpits. I immediately clung to Vincent for warmth, but rather than carry me to the shore and swaddle me in the blanket, he held me in the frigid water and scowled at me.  

"It may be time to work on your landings." His scowl didn't last long, and he squeezed me to his chest, knocking the wind back out of me. "You held up your end of the bargain, Reese, so I'm all yours, although I may have misjudged the hazards of giving you carte blanche."

"You aren't amending the terms of our agreement, are you? I would hate to get this wet and not do something about it."

"The fireplace?"

"No. The bedroom, and don't lose the wings yet."

I watched for his reaction, and he rewarded me with a fascinated quirk of his brows. "Your wish is my command."

We stripped off our wet clothes in the foyer, and Vincent led me naked into the bedroom. The sound of our claws scraping across the wood floor reminded me of Vincent's whippets, but my mind didn't stay on dogs for long. Vincent wasted no time backing me into the bed, where he began dropping kisses onto my face. Although he promised me carte blanche, I didn't stop him, taking the opportunity to imagine him subduing me in his gollum form, specifically that magnificent specimen between his legs.

"I thought we could stay like this for a while and get to know each other's gollum form," I said, watching his eyes for signs of apprehension. I knew my request would have me treading dangerous waters. Up to this point, our sexual exploits had happened the usual way. As humans. Gollum sex had its own set of risks.

"Hmm," he said as he placed a kiss on my nose. "When you say 'get to know each other', do you have something specific in mind?"

"Sex." The word came out on a whisper, making it sound forbidden.

Vincent's eyes moved through a kaleidoscope of colors, from stormy to pale to sterling silver. The signal of an approaching storm. "Do you remember me saying I have a hard time controlling myself with you?"

"Frequently."

"Well, that will never change. You are like a bull luring a fighter into the arena. Both know there is a chance of injury, but each is still eager to experience the reward."

"Do you charm all your bulls with witty adages, or is this a scare tactic?"

He let a grin slip over his face. "Maybe both. Let me ask you something before we go on. Are you opposed to bondage?"

My mouth dropped open, and I gaped at him long enough to make it obvious. Vincent responded with a chuckle as he brushed my cheek with the back of his hand.

"You would be tying me up, Reese, not the other way around. For added peace of mind."

"So, multi-purpose, then. I tie you up and have my way with you and also avoid neck punctures." I considered his proposition. Did they make gollum-proof ties? "I've never trusted anyone enough to try bondage. It seems a little crazy to trust a gollum to do it. Does that sound insensitive?"

"I don't know, but I never think well when I'm being seduced. Stay put." Vincent left me standing at the foot of the bed, and I watched his fine backside vanish into the walk-in closet. A moment later, he returned with a tie rack.

"Neckties? Are we really going there?" I said. "Wait, those are ropes. So, it's that kind of fishing cabin."

"I was not in love with any of those women." Vincent pulled four, pre-cut lengths of rope off the rack and, suddenly, things got real. I took a half step back, bumping into the mattress. "Don't worry, Reese," he said, speaking in a soft, husky voice. "You will be the one in control here, but you need to keep your wits and not leave me bound. Can I trust you to do that?"

"Of course, you can trust me. Why would I leave you bound?"

He shrugged. "Words get spoken during the heat of passion, and sometimes it provokes the anger of a sensitive female who didn't get the profession of love she wanted." I stifled my laughter while Vincent shrugged it off. "Like I said. No one stirs me like you do." He tugged on my hand, pulling me onto the bed. "Are you familiar with the Prusik handcuff knot?"

"No, but I have a feeling I'm going to get the ten minute lecture on it." I smirked and he attempted to capture me under his arm, but I ducked away and bolted across the bed on my knees. The bottom of my wing snagged the comforter, holding me in place, and Vincent easily subdued me, unlatching my wing and flipping me over all in one motion.

"I could demonstrate the knot on you first," he said, hovering above my face, all fangs and chiseled muscle. "Would that make the lecture more interesting?"

I pursed my lips. "Maybe next time. If you're worried you might lose it, Vincent, we don't have to cross this border yet."

Vincent shushed me with his claw and I immediately complied. "There will always be some risk with us. I knew that the first time I kissed you, but I will never force you to do anything against your will. So, we can stop here, although I think you'll be glad you didn't chicken-out."

"Chicken-out, huh? Give me those ropes."

Gracing me with a delicious smile, Vincent sat back on his taloned heels, stretching a length of rope between his fingers. "They're all pre-knotted. You just slip one loop over the bedpost and the other over my wrist. Comprenez-vous?"

Trusting me to understand his French, he pressed a kiss to my lips before lying back on the bed, taking a moment to adjust his wings behind him. He seemed more than ready for this.

"Doesn't it hurt to lie on your wings?"

"Not if you arrange yourself right. The weight needs to be on the load-bearing ribs, taking strain off the stabilizers."

"Oh, baby. Talk dirty to me."

I picked up one of the ropes and dragged it across my palm. The strands felt soft to the touch yet strong enough to keep a goliath tied down. I made another pass across my hand, giving it a full inspection, and a low rumble echoed from Vincent's chest. I glanced over to find him watching me intently. This needed to happen now or I would talk myself out of it.

The first loop slid easily over the finial on the bedpost, and I tugged it down until it met with Vincent's outstretched hand. Navigating around his claws, I slipped his wrist through the loop and cinch it, using my finger to gauge the fit. I repeated the process on the other side, all while Vincent observed me with an eagle eye.

When I got to his legs, I realized my task would be trickier due to the talon on his ankle. I'd had enough trouble handling the ropes with my three-inch nails. "Can we skip the legs?" I asked. "How much damage can a pair of legs do when the arms are bound?"

"Let's not skip the legs." Vincent wore a mask of anxious calm as he guided me through the process of binding his legs, and I pretended I wasn't worried about him escaping despite all the precautions we were taking.

Once I finished my task, I stood back to admire him bare naked and in glorious form. Every part had grown in proportion with the change, including the magnificent beast between his legs. I only hoped my body had undergone enough growth to tackle him.

"You're not having reservations, are you?" he said as he noticed where my gaze had landed.

"No, I'm good. Really, good," I mumbled as I crawled onto the bed, moving carefully around his wings until I came to rest on his pelvis.

"Slowly, baby," Vincent crooned as I started the process of priming.

"I am going slow."

With my nails being a challenge, I avoided using them, focusing on the friction happening between our hips and listening to his breathy moan grow into something more. I knew how he felt. The need to let the bull through the gate overwhelmed me, but I also wanted to conquer the beast another way.

I dismounted and slid back onto my heels, which I realized made the perfect sitting position. My talons pointed away from my butt. Vincent watched as I eyeballed his intimidating length, wondering how best to approach it.

"Don't forget, you have fangs," he said.

"I would never jeopardize your manhood."

His eyebrows rose, but apart from that, his gaze remained hyperfocused on me. I clasped my clawed hands behind my back and bent over him, taking my time to get there as I breathed in his musky scent. Due to my compromised positioning, my tongue had to do all the work, and I licked my way around him, massaging with my lips as I savored the taste of our blended flavors. Vincent's moans turned carnal straight out of the gate, and he jerked his hips upward, like he wanted to impale himself on my fangs. 

"Damn, baby. Give a guy a break." Vincent's plea had me second guessing what he wanted, and I left him with a parting kiss, sitting on my heels again.

"Should I claim you now, Mr. Valentino, or should I inflict a little more pleasure?" I licked my lips seductively, and he strained against his ties.

"You have no idea how much you turn me on." 

"That's not true. I have a very good idea how much I turn you on. It makes you smell delicious."

Gingerly, I crawled back onto him, pressing my claws into the mattress on either side and covering his body with mine. I kissed him next. First on the forehead, then the nose, lingering on the lips, continuing to the chin and the chest. All the while, I slid my sex down his belly until it met with resistance.

"This may take me a minute," I said as I tested his tensile strength.

"Take your time, baby." Vincent watched through heavy lids, barely revealing the sheen of his eyes, and when I finally got lined up, he jerked forward, driving himself through the gate. I yelped at the shock of his sudden possession, and his lids slid open grudgingly. "I'm sorry. That was me losing it. Are you okay?"

"Yes, but I need you to hold that position while I adjust."

"By all means." He grinned as he made a quick but deliberate move to bury himself deeper, following this with a contented sigh.

"You're a fiend and a brute," I grumbled half-heartedly.

"And you have tamed me. I am at your mercy with or without restraintsss."

Vincent hissed as I lowered onto him, pushing the limits of my body as it stretched to accommodate his girth. Damn... just damn. After several attempts to fully claim my prize, I waved the white flag and focused on a rhythmic gliding maneuver.

Like a couple of beasts, we panted and growled, lifted and lowered in an erotic game of tug-of-war. Exploring the joys of gollum sex. This continued long enough that I found myself resting on Vincent's chest, feeling his heartbeat against my face as he pounded me from below. The guy had excellent moves despite his handicap. I just rocked my hips and searched for nirvana.

Vincent's roar startled me, and I lifted my gaze, meeting those silver orbs that controlled my world, and my body ground to a halt. He was losing it.

"Don't stop!" he shouted, which did nothing to kickstart my hips. Nor did his clenched jaw and bulging veins in his neck. His savagery paralyzed me. "Reese, baby. What are you doing?"

"Assessing the present situation. You're losing your grip."

"If my hands were free, I would get a grip on you. I would hold you down and give you all of me until you begged for mercy."

Oh, crap. Down the rabbit hole we go.

"Maybe this wasn't the best idea. We are alone in the woods, and you said earlier...

"Fuck what I said earlier! I need you to finish me off!"

My eyebrows tweaked without being told, and I glared at him from my position of power. "I'm not sure I like that tone."

Vincent's hips lunged upward as he stuffed himself snugly between my cleft. I tried to stifle my moan, but it felt so good, and my reaction had him seeking my pleasure zone. "Do you want me to beg?" he said as he hammered me. "Maybe I misjudged you. Maybe you are into revenge."

Revenge?

I attempted a scowl for his damning accusation, but I was currently having the best sex of my life. "Why would I want revenge on you, Vincent?"

"Keeping you in the dark about your gollum nature. Eliminating your ex. Behaving like a fiend and a brute."

"Mistakes were made. I'm not dwelling on them and neither should you. Besides, I like brutish Vincent. He makes me feel... makes me feel... Oh, yeah. Right there."

"Arrg!" Vincent cried out as he slammed into me, releasing his warmth and triggering my climax.

While I careened merrily out of orbit, I submitted to his urgent drives, taking the assault as he surfed his own wave. For a submissive, Vincent certainly knew how to control a situation, and I felt like I'd been taken for a ride in every possible way. But right now, who cared?

"Come here, baby." Looking like an angel, Vincent spread his wings, folding me inside as I crawled under them. He smelled divine, and I stuck out my tongue to lick him.

"Mmm, you taste good."

"What do I taste like?"

"My favorite flavor."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.1K 2.1K 28
Have you ever questioned yourself, who are you living your life for?.. The answers you guys gave me would be many, some may live for their parents, s...
603K 26.7K 38
When circumstances force Park Jihye into a loveless marriage of convenience with the younger brother of the person she has loved with her whole heart...
37.7M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...
2.5K 68 8
" We never show up together, but I text him when I'm ready to go"