Scp Boyfriend Scenarios (Disc...

By DarkThornBloodyLove

Umm... So I tried... More

About Y/N
First Meeting
His pov first meeting you
He takes you on a date??
Your reaction to him killing
Your pet that you somehow got
He Jelly~
Snuggles
You get hurt
Responces to you dating
You get pregnant
Your family
Favorite thing about you
You get taken to a new facility
Your put back
When you fall asleep in his lap
What he got you for Valentines Day~
FUCKING FABULOS
😿
Yo Im remaking this story

How he kisses you

15.9K 219 198
By DarkThornBloodyLove

Scp-35: It's often very gentle seeing as he's afraid to break you. He loves kissing your temple.

Scp-49: He is a gentleman and is very gentle. He loves kissing your hand.

Scp-73: He is very soft but he loves to make you feel loved. He loves to kiss your forehead.

Scp-76: He is a very possessive man. He often shows that through his actions. He loves to kiss your shoulder. And occasionally leave a mark.

Scp-79: He is a shy kisser actually. He loves to kiss your hair as you sit on his lap playing your video games.

Scp-96: Your actually the one to kiss him. You love to kiss his nose gently to show him you love him.

Scp-106: He is much bigger than you. As a result he can lean over and kiss your upside down. It makes you laugh every time. He is a possessive kisser.

Scp-173: He picks you up and kisses you slightly rough. He loves to kiss you on the lips. It marks you as his in his eyes.

Scp-692: You can't kiss sadly... but you can kiss him! You kiss his snout a lot as a way of saying your his.

Scp-939: It's nose boops~

Scp-999: Umm... he kisses all over your face leaving you a giggling mess. He's a playful kisser~

Scp-2125: If you can reach him you kiss him where his lips would be. He loves it when you do it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.1K 659 23
what if kushina had triplets? what if naruto was abandoned by his parents due to the prophecy? what if minato used a different seal? what if minato w...
18.1K 281 19
The hashira as parents let's find out
51K 1.3K 52
A young woman, left alone after her family sadly passed in a car accident, suffers with PTSD and Anthropophobia (Fear of people.) Her only happiness...
7.5K 534 33
"What's that look for? Are you perhaps unhappy to see me?" "Oh no. Oh no, quite the contrary, my love. I've craved to be with you for the longest tim...