The Warlock's Queen

By Emina_Daisuki

A new world. A new ruler. Lelouch Lamperouge forces his way to create a better world for his sister, Nunally... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1: Preparation
Chapter 2: Transferee 1
Chapter 3: Transferee 2
Chapter 4: Shirley Fenette
Chapter6: The Intrusion
Chapter 8: Zero's Return
Chapter 9: Black Knights
Chapter 5: The Lost Item
Chapter 10: Zero's Attack
Chapter 11: Shirley's Scarf
Chapter 12: Knightmare Frame Gawain
Chapter 13: The Swimming Contest
Chapter 14: The Witch's Date
Chapter 15: Kallen's Moments
Chapter 16: Suzaku's Side
Chapter 17: The Unforeseen Event
Chapter 18: The Clash in the Britannian Hall
Chapter 19: Doubts and Realizations
Chapter 20: The Comfort She Gives
Disclaimer:
Chapter 21: The Massacre
Chapter 22: Northern Island of Japan
Chapter 23: Zero's Identity
Chapter 24: Give me a break!
Chapter 25: The First Contractor
Chapter 26: The First Contractor II
Chapter 27: The One Who Chooses
Chapter 28: The Devil And Angel's Encounter
Lelouch's Wife
Chapter 29: Top Student Vs. Pizza Addict
Shirley's First Heartbreak
Chapter 30: Their Kiss
Chapter 31: CC's Past
Chapter 32: Princess Cornelia
Chapter 33: Marianne Vi Britannia
Chapter 34: Victor zi Britannia
Chapter 35: The Knight
Chapter 36: New Geass User
notice
Note:
The Touch Of A Mother
The Meeting
The Truth
All-Out War I
All - Out War II
All - Out War III
Final Battle
Finale

Chapter 7: School Festival

1.3K 35 7
By Emina_Daisuki

Early in the morning, Ashford Academy is already packed with students for the school festival. Most girls are busy looking for the credit card which they think that was lost but is actually in the hands of C.C.

On the other hand, Lelouch wakes up with the ringing of his alarm clock and the heavy thing on his chest. When he opens his eyes, C.C is still sleeping making his chest her pillow.

He shoves her head away from him and tries to wake her up.

"Hey, wake up," he says while shaking the girl's shoulder. C.C didn't respond so he goes to the shower to take his bathe.

When he's ready to go, C.C wakes up lazily like usual. She rubs her eyes and yawns as she set her golden eyes on Lelouch. She stands up lazily and stretches.

"Put some clothes on," Lelouch tells her as he throws a towel to her.

C.C takes her shower and a maid delivers breakfast in Lelouch's room. Luckily, she didn't notice that someone else is in the room.

After her shower, C.C is about to change into her uniform but Lelouch scolded her just when she tries to take off her towel.

"Don't you have any self-awareness at all??!! You shouldn't be exposing too much skin when you're with a guy!!!" he yells as he turns his back to avoid looking at her naked.

C.C smirks while changing.

"So, you're actually a guy who has self-awareness in this kind of matter," she teases.

"What do you take me for??!!"

C.C sits down on the sofa after changing and she opens a box of pizza. Lelouch also starts eating his breakfast.

"Are you for real?? Pizza for breakfast?" Lelouch commented.

"Are you on a diet? You're eating too little food even though you don't have much of a muscle. So feminine," C.C counters which irritated the prince.

"Shut up," he curses.

After eating breakfast, Lelouch and C.C are about to take their exit from the room when a sudden realization hits the raven-haired guy.

"Wait a minute, if the two of us get out at the same time, it would cause a misunderstanding. Where did you enter yesterday, anyway?" asks Lelouch.

"Through the door, of course," replies C.C as she opens the door and steps out from the room. Lelouch goes after her and  Nunally sees the two of them getting out from her brother's room.

"Good morning, Nunally. I will take my leave first," C.C says as she passes by the confused girl.

"Why is Cecile in your room?" she asks her brother.

"She just came to get something," Lelouch replies.

"Is that so?" Nunally simply says and is about to leave but she stops for a while. "Nii-san, if you get a girlfriend, don't hesitate to tell me, okay?"

"It's not like that. What you saw a while ago is nothing," Lelouch tries to convince Nunally.

"Okay."

Upon arriving at school, the games already began and the different stalls are open.

"Lelouch, did you already find your credit card?" asks Milly when she sees him walking towards them. "Anyway, how dare you hung up on me when I was still talking?"

"An emergency came up so I turned my phone off," Lelouch replies and he is about to look for his credit card but he remembers that he didn't see it this morning. "Where's Milly?"

"She went on stage," Rivalz replies.

"Lulu, let's go around," says Shirley as she drags him away from Rivalz.

"Okay," Lelouch agrees.

On the other hand, Milly announces the start of the Treasure Hunt games.

"Since the credit card of the prince hasn't been found yet, there are two treasures that should be found. First is the credit card and the second one is yet to be revealed. If either of the two is found, you could come to me and claim your prize. Now, without further ado, LET THE GAME BEGIN!!!!"

The participants of the game got the paper on the table which is the first clue.

"I am present on your wall. My two hands and my numbers are helpful to anyone. I could also be in the stars and is called Horologium."

"Well, this is kind of hard."

"Of course, the prize is worth it though."

While the others are on the treasure hunt, others are also watching the Biggest Pizza - Making. And one of the spectators of this game is a lime-green haired girl. Her eyes are sparkling while watching the contestants making the pizza. She even has a plate on her hands ready.

On the other hand,

"Wait, Horologium is a clock, right?"

"You're right!! The next clue is at the clock tower at the garden."

"I look like a colorful red flower on the sea bed but don't be fooled by my appearance for I am an animal."

"Lulu, you still haven't found your credit card, have you?" Shirley asks while they are eating on a bench.

"I found it but I think I misplaced it again," the guy replies as C.C appears on his mind. "I'm sure it is in my room."

"Is that so?" Shirley says shyly with a pink blush on her cheeks.

While waiting for the pizza to be done, C.C is watching Lelouch and Shirley from afar.

"You better enjoy this day to the fullest, Lelouch. I no longer want to wait another day. Tomorrow, you will become Zero again," C.C says. She turns her back away from them and sees that the biggest pizza that she will eat is almost done.

But she drops her plate when the Knightmare Frames being used to make the pizza suddenly bumped into each other causing the pizzas to fly and land on the ground.

With that, Milly immediately announces the end of the pizza competition and the search for the second treasure.

"Attention!!! All students who are participating for the Treasure Hunt game, I apologize but the search for the second treasure is cancelled. The biggest pizza which is the second treasure has been through a disaster, thus, the only treasure left is Lelouch's credit card so your wish still have the chance of being granted by Lelouch vi Britannia!"

C.C feels disappointed since she has been looking forward to eat a big pizza. She is headed back to Lelouch's room but when she hears the announcement, she comes up with an idea.

She walks to the stage and all attention is on her.

"Hi, Cecile. Do you perhaps have the credit card?" asks Milly.

Upon hearing this, Lelouch stands up immediately with wide eyes and mouth open.

"Don't tell me..." he mutters to himself. He watches C.C walks towards Milly with a smirk. Shirley breathes in heavily with the thought of C.C wishing to be Lelouch's girlfriend, if that's the wish C.C has.

C.C gets Lelouch's credit card in her pocket and looks at Lelouch glaring at her.

"I do have it," she says showing everyone the credit card. Milly calls out Lelouch to come up stage so he goes up while glaring at the lime-green haired girl.

"That's your credit card, ain't it?" asks Milly.

"Yes, it's mine," Lelouch replies as he snatches his credit card.

"Looks like we have a winner. Ladies and gentlemen, the treasure hunt is officially closed with Cecile Cera as the winner. Now, for your prize, Cecile, what do you wish for?" Milly asks.

C.C smirks and plans to tease Lelouch in front of everyone. She walks near the prince and looks at Milly.

"Could I whisper it to him instead?" she asks and the president nods in response.

"I want pizza," she whispers and before leaving, she left another remark. "Don't forget about it. I'll be waiting."

C.C gives him a wink before leaving the campus, thus, leaving a misunderstanding.

"Whoah, what a bold move," Milly comments as she looks at C.C.

With something else in mind, everyone has a slight blush on their faces thinking that Lelouch and C.C might do something perverted.

"That girl," Lelouch mutters.

While the school festival is still ongoing, the student council members gather for a meeting.

"Lulu, what did Cecile wish for?" Shirley asks shyly.

"It's nothing," Lelouch simply answers. Milly puts her arm around his neck and strangles him.

"You silly, why didn't you tell us that there's something between the two of you?"

"It's not what you think, okay? She is just making fun of me," Lelouch counters but it didn't convince them especially Nunally who saw them in the morning together.

"Shirley, you must snatch him back, okay? Don't let him be taken away," Milly tells her and it made Shirley blush.

"I'm going home first," Lelouch says as he pats Shirley's head before leaving.

"Such a playboy," Milly says. "How about you Kallen? Won't you also make your move?"

"What?" Kallen asks in confusion.

"You don't have to hide it. I know you like Lelouch, why don't you make a move?" Milly whispers. "Shirley went around the stalls with him this morning and it seems Cecile is going out on a date with him. What about you?"

"Stop spouting nonsense, president. Lelouch is nothing but a classmate to me," Kallen denfends.

"Don't be shy. It's okay to tell me these kinds of things. Don't keep it to yourself, okay?" Milly teases before presiding the meeting.

Upon reaching home, Lelouch immediately rushes in his room with the thought that C.C is there.

He opens the door and sees her laying down on his bed wearing her straitjacket.

"Where's my pizza?" she asks as she sits down. Lelouch ignores her so C.C snatches his credit card and called the Pizza Hut for an order.

"Oi, that's my credit card," Lelouch says.

"I found it so I have the right to use it. And besides, you will soon get used to it," she says.

After half an hour, the delivery has arrived. The maid delivers the boxes of freshly-made pizza in Lelouch's room.

"It's here," C.C says with delight.

"You glutton," Lelouch curses but C.C just ignores him and starts eating pizza.

"What's this box for?" Lelouch asks as he notices a big box together with the pizza. C.C's eyes widen and she jumps off from the bed, gets the box and goes back to the bed.

She opens it and she gets the orange doll and hugs it.

"Cheese-kun," she mutters.

Lelouch just shuts his mouth and watch her eat a lot of pizza while hugging the so-called Cheese-kun doll.

"Don't stare like that. I won't give you any slice of pizza even if you beg," C.C tells him.

"Huh, you can eat those all by yourself," Lelouch scoffs and goes to take a shower.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59K 1.9K 47
Lucia Sai Fante,Princess of the Fante Kingdom is forced into a marriage with Prince Schneizel who is a mass manipulator. Little does he know Lucia ca...
18K 449 29
This is an alternative telling to what could've been. Such as my other Lelouch's Other Sister Story this will be an alternative. So once again, her n...
18.8K 662 31
Dear Readers,this is the second intallation Requiem For a Dream! Please enjoy! One year has passed since the Black Rebellion. With the dissapearence...
7.7K 128 2
Before Charles di Britannia disappeared from existence, he left a parting "gift" to Lelouch, one that will change the course of history. Warning: Th...