symptoms of love (sonic x sh...

Oleh kingdededebecuse360

shadow a emo hedgehog finds a blue hedgehog that he deeply falls in love with but he doesn't know sonics dark... Lebih Banyak

hi!
whos this?
im sonic you are...
im so sorry if its bad
home at last!
wolfs song
is are friend ship gone?
it my birthday soon!
im sorry...
hello again
awkward
Thank you
writers block sorry
tails!?!
the song of regret
the confusion
no!
another old friend

wondering

1.2K 41 7
Oleh kingdededebecuse360

In the morning shadow was pacing back and forth wondering if he should ask sonic out or not "he might not be gay" shadow mumbled as he kept pacing then he hired sonic in his door way "hey shads whacha mumbling about" shadow jumped "s-SONIC!, what are you doing here haven't you hired of knocking" shadow said shocked "eh I'm bored of knocking on you door it takes you forever to answer" shadow stared at him blankly "it takes me around five seconds to get to the door your just impatient" he said looking away from the blue hedgehog "...anyway sonic there's something I wanted to ask you"shadow said facing towers sonic "w-WILL YOU GO OUT WITH ME!"shadow said "you don't have to say yes I just wanted to get that off my chest" shadow said looking down sonic looked socked at first that had a huge smile on his face and huged shadow "I'm glade you feel the same way but...why" shadow was confused sonic continued "what do you like me after what I did to you"shadow huged sonic "I dont care sonic I still like you"

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

941K 21.6K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.1M 20K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
109K 3.3K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
6.1M 98.9K 104
๏ผžใ€Œ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜›๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜Œ๐˜ณ๐˜ข ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ใ€ ๐’๐‹๐€๐˜๐„๐‘ ๐•๐„๐‘. Demon Slayer belongs to Koyoh...