Monster&His Angel ✅

By mehaklovely

a real life story And A Very heart touching story seek inside to know the story More

PROLOGUE
Part : 1 Secret Pain
PART : 2 MOTHER AND DAUGHTER BONDING
PART : 3 LOVE OR REVENGE {1}
Part : 4 LOVE OR REVENGE {2}
PART : 5 MONSTER P.O.V.
PART : 6 NANDINI'S OUTBURST
PART : 7 HER PRECIOUS SMILE
GLIMPSE OF UPCOMING UPDATES
PART : 8 LOVE U BEYOND INFINITY
PART : 9 MAKING HER HAPPY
PART : 10 MANIK'S PAST
PART : 11 MANIK'S GOD
Part : 12 Main Phir Bhi Tumko Chaahunga
PART : 13 BIGGEST SHOCK
Part : 14 Pain
PART : 16 NANDINI'S DIARY (2)
PART : 17 I WILL BRING HER BACK
PROMO
PART : 18 I'm so lost without you
NEW COVER
PROMO
PART : 19 SHOCKING 3RD DIARY
PART : 20 FINALLY GOT THE DIARY
PART : 21 SEEING MY ANGEL AFTER AGES
Confusion..
PART : 22 PAIN REVEALED (MOST AWAITED UPDATE)
PART : 23 MANIK'S TRUE LOVE
NEW COVER
PART : 24 HER PAINFUL LIFE (1)
PART : 25 HER PAINFUL LIFE (2)
PROMO AND THANK YOU NOTE
PART : 26 MY WILD ANGEL
PART : 27 HER PAINFUL LIFE (3)
PART : 28 GUILTY FOR BEING A MONSTER
PART : 29 PUNISH ME PLEASE
PART : 30 LOVE HEALER
PART : 31 SECRET REVEALED
PART : 32 IS THIS THE END
PART : 33 NANDINI GOES MISSING
PART : 34 they lived happily ever after (LAST UPDATE)

PART : 15 NANDINI'S DIARY ( 1)

14.2K 1.2K 309
By mehaklovely

Guyz i m busy still trying to update the parts.. i know they are short but at least u can also do short comments.. if i can update the part for you guyz can't u comment . I m saying all this as the response is decreasing specially inline comments..

Manik stared nandini's pic for hours which was on first page as like he had gone inside her that picture. She was looking like a angel very beautiful. Manik constantly kissing her pic and crying. Finally after turning the page he started reading her diary.

Hey diary yesterday it was my birthday​ and now i m 16 year old and dad gifted me you. Now i can share anything with you which I can't share with anyone. Now u become my best friend. I am so happy to have you.

Flashback

Location : U.S.A.

"What i should wear today.. ?"nandini questioned herself while standing in front of her cupboard "na not this one no.. i look so fat in this.. , no.. this one i wear last Tuesday only.. , i will never wear this dress , why i had purchased this.. uff I don't have anything to wear "she was rejecting all dress and in last she sat on bed making sad face. Like every girl nandini was also a very choosy girl while selecting her dress.

"What it's 8 nandini come on wear anything otherwise u will get late.. already u having so low attandance mommy will not leave you.."she said to herself and in last she pick up one dress and went to bathroom.

____________________________

She came out of her room wearing a beautiful blue dress. Looking so pretty like a fairy comes on earth from sky.

"Gud morning pops.. "she said hugging Ram from back when he was about to sit on chair.

"Gud morning my sweety baby"Ram said while turning toward her and kissed her forehead.

"Dad i m getting late.. for school , Plz handle mommy"she said while picking up an apple from fruit basket.

"Okay baby but take your breakfast "Ram said but she ran from there in full speed as she never want to take breakfast .

She reached at school . She was in 10th class and lots of friends. She was a fun loving girl. Every boy wanted to be in relationship with her but she didn't gave any dam to them because she loved secretly someone. Navya Aryman and Katrina , they were her best friends.

"all boys are ogling at nandini they are shameless"navya said to nandini when all four Friends walking toward classroom.

"Navya tell something new"Katrina said while all laugh but nandini was listening song on headphone. She was so lost in song.

"Nandini madam we reached in classroom so can u plz listen your song afterward.."Aryman said putting her headphone down. Nandini while making irritated face left from there.

"Aryman.. when u will propose her baby boy.."Katrina said teasingly , Aryman blushed listening her words while navya stared at them shockingly as she was unaware about all this.

"What the fuck are u saying Katrina "navya asked shockingly and Aryman left from there.

"I will tell you.. just sh.. "Katrina said putting finger on her lips and asked navya to remain quite.

Then after the school , they all were sitting at canteen. Aryman invited them for party.

"Wao party i love party.. but what should i wear"nandini said happily while all three of them laugh on her.

"Again her tension about dress , what should i wear"Katrina said and they all laugh

"Guys why are u laughing , this is the serious matter "she said angrily while making them laugh more.

"Then nandini u should go for shopping.. "Navya said teasingly .

" Thank u for advice , I m going.. for shopping bye guyz.."she said and make them laugh more and then she left from there
"Now tell me what u was saying"navya asked from Katrina.

"Aryman likes nandini and he gonna propose her today.. there is no party at his home.."Katrina said while navya was so shocked to hear about all this.

"Why u didn't tell me before and Aryman u know about nandini na.. she.."Navya about to say something more but before that aryman cut her words.

"Navya i really love her.. from past 2 year.. now I can't wait any more "Aryman said and left from there while navya became tensed.

"Navya , i think nandini also like her don't worry.. now let's go home "Katrina said while navya stayed silent.

____________________________

Nandini reached Aryman house. She got shocked to see darkness all around.

"Aryman where are you.. "she shouted and then only lights got on. And she saw aryman coming downstair . The hall was decorated a little.

"Aryman u said that there is party.. but there no one"nandini asked confusingly while looking around. Aryman was just smiling like a fool.

"Aryman what are u doing.."she asked as Aryman bend down on his knees.

"I really love you nandini.. "he said while holding her hand . While nandini gave him shocking look.

"Aryman are u kidding.. just shut up and stop all this nonsense prank where are navya and Katrina.. navya Katrina.."she started calling them , now Aryman got shocked to see her this reaction.

"Nandini it's not a prank i really love "Aryman said while nandini nodded her head disbelievingly.

"Aryman we are just a good friend.. okay and u know that i love only one person"Nandini said while Aryman got angry after listening this.

"Just shut up nandini.. without meeting him how can u love him.. i love you.. nandini from past 2 year why are u not seeing this "Aryman Shout angrily pulling her toward himself by digging his nails in her arms.

"Aryman u r hurting.. leave me "she shouted angrily and trying to push him away.

"No nandini i will not leave you.. i love you" he said and after saying this he started coming close to her face as he was trying to kiss her forcefully.

"Aryman.. let me go.. "she said pushing him pon floor and started leaving toward door.

"Nandini u can't go like this , i love you.. "he said making her stop while holding her hand and this time he pushed her on floor.

"Aryman i can understand u love me.. but your love is one sided I don't love you, Aryman u can't force me to love you.. u r wrong plz Aryman don't spoil our friendship.. "she tried to explain him but today Aryman was not in a mood.

"No nandini not today i wait alot for this day.. "he said and started removing his shirt while nandini was looking at him shockingly. She couldn't able to believe​ that he was her best Aryman.

"Aryman i m your friend let me go.. why are u spoiling our friendship"she asked from him while getting up.

"What i want.. i will get that today"he said while tore her one sleeve on her dress.

Flashback Over

It was so shocking for me diary to believe that Aryman proposed me and then giving me more shock he started behaving like a bastard. I tried to ran but he tore my sleeve. I felt like crying that time. It was so painfull for me to accept that my best friend is bloody animal. He was doing so wrong with me. I got so scared that time as i was alone with him. No one was at his home. I became blank at that movement.

Manik read this only and closed the diary as he can't​ able to read more. Then he started crying loudly while hugging the diary. As he was feeling guilty why can't he was not with her.

"I will kill that bloody Aryman.. angel then u will come back to me na.."he again and again started saying this and hugged the diary more n more tightly as like he was hugging nandini and wanna stored her forever in his arms.

Question Time

1. How was the part ?

2. What do think aryman was the reason of her pain ?

3. What do u think whom nandini loves in her past ?

4. What do u think what is going to happen next ?

Guyz there is lot more secrets stored in her diary.. which will going to shock u more.. with manik , today just her story has started.. 😂

Love Mehak

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

492K 39.5K 81
Nandini is a sweet and innocent girl who moved to New York from India, leaving her dreadful past behind to begin a new life with hope. She had been t...
99.3K 5.5K 35
Manik lost his memory will he remember Nandini? Fab5? Peep in to find more!!
172K 3.4K 10
Hi, This story is about how a monster is changed to human and lovable person by his princess. Also how he healed her with his love and healed by her.
223K 23.8K 26
This is a heart touching story of a boy name Manik. Whose life was living hell after losing his love in childhood. And this is the story of girl , wh...