motive // colby brock

By sunkissdreams

motive ˈmōdiv noun- a reason for doing something, especially one that is hidden or not obvious. _____________... More

prologue
one
two
three
four
five
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
💖ANNOUNCEMENT💖
WOW
twelve
thirteen
please help
update!
fourteen
fifteen

six

2.7K 91 139
By sunkissdreams

It's been a few days and everything has been all good.

I've become closer with all the guys and I'm even considering being in their videos. I mean, people already know it's me and it's getting harder and harder not accidentally including me in their videos.

"Sam." I got his attention.

He turned to face me.

"What's up?" He asked.

"Well, I was thinking that maybe I could be your guys' videos."

He thought for a minute.

"Are you sure that's a good idea?" He asked.

"Nope, not at all." I answered honestly as I sat down on the couch next to him.

He chuckled.

"I mean, it's your call, if you wanna do it, you can, if you don't, you don't."

I nodded.

"I wanna do it." I said.

"Okay then, but don't say I didn't warn you." He smiled. "Well, I guess we should do a 'meet my roommate' video."

"Okay, when?"

"Now."

***

30 minutes later and we were in the living room shooting a video for Sam and Colby's channel.

"What's up guys! It's Sam and Colby and today we have a very, very special guest... Riley!" Colby said.

I came into the frame and sat in between the boys.

"Hi!" I waved to the camera.

"Today we're going to be playing a game, the 'who knows Riley better' game." Sam announced.

"Let's get started!" Colby added.

"Okay, what's my full name?" I asked.

"Buzz!" Sam made his buzzer sound. "Riley Rose Margo!"

"Correct!" I replied.

"How am I supposed to know your full name?" Colby asked.

"The same way I know yours, Cole Robert Brock."

He made a surprised face.

"Next question! When is my birthday?"

"Buzz!" Sam sounded. "July 22nd!"

"Correct again!"

"How am I supposed to know that either?" Colby asked.

"The same way I know yours, January 2nd." I replied.

"Next question! This one's an easy one, how old am I?"

"Buzz! 19." Sam said.

"Correct again Samuel!"

I looked at Colby.

"You don't know how old I am?" I laughed.

"I do, I just didn't buzz fast enough." Colby replied.

"Oh, okay." I replied sarcastically.

"What's my favorite type of weather?"

Colby screamed, which I'm guessing is his buzzer sound.

"Rain!" He shouted.

"Finally! You finally got one!"

"Yes!" He shouted and did a little victory dance.

***

Sam ended up winning by 2 points, so Colby had to get waxed.

It was actually pretty entertaining.

They just posted the video, so I'm nervous about what they're going to think of me.

"It still fucking hurts." Colby said, drawing me back into the real world.

"Here." I handed him a wipe that came in the waxing kit. He ripped it open and rubbed it on the bare patch on his leg.

"You have really hairy legs." I said.

"That's not the only thing that's hairy." He winked.

It took a second for it to click in my brain.

"Ewwwwwwwww!"

Just then, Elton barged through the front door and walked up to us.

There was other people with him and they blindfolded us with towels.

"Elton what are you doing?" Colby asked as they walked us to what I'm assuming was the doorway.

"It's a surprise."

Oh god.

"Okay, now spin around." Elton said.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because I want you to be dizzy." Elton replied.

"Why? That doesn't make any sense!" I said as he spun us around.

"Okay, now I'm gonna take your blindfolds off in 3... 2... 1..."

Our blindfolds were taken off and we were just outside facing the doorway.

I was confused and quickly turned around.

Just as I was about to say something, I got knocked forward. I saw a ball pit and I assumed that I would've been knocked into it, but I wasn't. Since I'm so light, I got knocked past it, onto the concrete.

Face first.

"Fuck fuck fuck." I heard Elton say.

I felt me being lift up and saw Scottie lifting me up, at least I think that's his name.

"Yeah, she's bleeding." He said as he set me down.

All the other people that were standing outside came up to me and made shocked faces.

"Shit. Does anyone have a towel?" Elton said as he started looking around.

He found one that was laying on the hood of a car and walked back to me. He started to take the towel and wipe my face off. The towel was white so I could see just how much blood there was.

"Here go inside and get fixed up." Elton said and gave me the towel.

I nodded and went back inside.

I went inside the downstairs bathroom, or as the boys call it, the 24 dick room. I looked in the mirror and saw that my nose looked like Niagara Falls.

I sat down on the counter and started crying.

I started crying because of the pain and because it brought back memories of when my father pushed me down onto the concrete when I was little.

Then, I heard a knock on the door.

"Riley, it's me." I heard a voice say from the other side of the door.

It was Colby.

"Yeah." I said back, my voice was weak and frail.

"Can I come in?"

I wiped away some of my tears.

"Sure."

The door open and Colby walked in. He closed the door behind him and looked at me.

"Why are the lights off?" He asked as he turned them on.

"I like the dark." I answered.

He walked closer to me.

"Please don't cry." He said as he moved a stand of hair out of my face.

"That'll be hard." I replied.

"Like something else." He winked.

I giggled.

"Yay you laughed." He smiled.

"Is your job to make sure that I'm not sad?" I joked.

"No, but if it was I'd be really good at it."

I giggled again.

"Now, Riley, why were you crying?" He asked as he stood in between my legs.

"Because it hurt."

"And..."

"What do you mean 'and...'?"

"I know that there's another reason that you're crying."

How does this boy know...

I decided to tell him somewhat of the truth.

"Well when I was in high school people used to make fun of me because my nose isn't completely straight." People did make fun of me, but that's not why I was crying. And the reason my nose isn't straight is because of when my father pushed me down.

"Teenagers are bitches." He said.

"Hey, I'm a teenager."

"You're the exception."

I laughed.

"Well, Riley, if it makes you feel any better, I think that you're beautiful."

I smiled.

"Thanks."

"Now, do you wanna go somewhere fun?" He asked.

"Fun? Like what?"

He smirked.

"Oh, you'll see."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.8K 109 3
First installment of Colby Brock One-Shots! Requests are open. Disclaimer - This story was produced by Colby Brock living rent-free inside of my mind.
81K 1.3K 44
Where a small town girl with a ghost hunting youtube page and her best friend, take a trip to the Queen Mary with two small town boys from Kansas and...
11.5K 298 23
Colby Brock has been searching for Sam since his disappearance. But no one has the answers to his disappearance, nor is there any records or sighting...
10.5K 386 26
What's up guys it's Zesty coming at you with a BRAND NEW! Fanfiction!!!!! YAYYYYY! IKR SO UNCREATIVE! AND IT'S COLBY MAH FAVORITE YOUTUBER! AND NO IT...