Dorothy And the Scarecrow

By LilyPrado2

Characters: Dorothy Toto Good witch of the north Wicked witch of West Scarecrow Tin man Lion Wizard More

Act 1 Kansas
Act 2 The land of Munchkins
Act 3 The Scarecrow
Act 4 Tin Man
Act 5 Lion
Act 6 The first love
Act 7 the field of poppies
Act 8 The Emerald City
Act 10 Freedom of the west
Act 11 The wizard truth
Act 12 There is no place like home
Act 13 Home that last
Where did I found this pictures?

Act 9 Wicked Witch of the west

246 6 0
By LilyPrado2

As they reach the land of West. The land is very scary. Dorothy and Lion feel asleep while Scarecrow and Tinman stand guard. Far from the woods the witch saw them. First she send 100 wolfs. Next 100 crows. Then the flying monkeys. The Flying monkeys grab Dorothy and her friends to the Witch castle. Her friends are locked in the dungeon. The Witch kept Dorothy in the room with her. The Witch said I got you now my pretty now give me the silver shoes! Dorothy said No! Dorothy grab a bucket of water and thow at the Witch. Oh no I'm melting! The Witch of the west is gone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.7K 2.7K 52
Liz is an unclaimed kid with no family and no idea of who she is. Her only home is Camp Half-Blood When Camp is at risk of being in the middle of a w...
42.6K 781 32
Ash Ketchum has finished the world championship, but that also means he's closer to be a pokemon master. He already continue his adventure after his...
16.1K 504 18
If you are new to my stories. I write long and detailed chapters. So expect 2000 to almost 4000+ words chapter. This story is about a smart female Lu...
13.5K 1.3K 33
Essere la nuova moglie di un uomo che ha già figli non è mai facile, scoprire che tuo marito è un membro di un culto, fa riti strani e che i bambini...