The Unloved Kuran .... Become...

By neoescalus

(REWRITE IS PUBLISHED : CROWNED KURAN) Yukiji Kuran , the oldest daughter of the Kuran Family . She was hated... More

UPDATED REWRITE
Chapter 1 : The Escalus Queen...?
Chapter 2 : Awakened
Chapter 3 : Cross Academy .. and .. A Reunion ...?
A/N
Small Sneak Peek at Chapter 4
Chapter 4: Visitor of a Forgotten Fragment
A/N
Chapter 6: A Student from Brittania
A/N + Book Cover Update!
Chapter 7: At Sunset
Updated Profile
Chapter 8: In Slumber
A/N
Chapter 9 : A Small Talk [Preview]
A/N
Tag! Looks like I'm it! :)
Profile
Chapter 9: Small Talk
NOTICE!

Chapter 5: Voice of the 99th Emperor

6.6K 169 74
By neoescalus

[ Previously ]

[ Alexander's PoV ]

" So.... You are the ones who put my beloved at uttermost harm of disrespect."

My eyes burned with fury. Lit up with the sinful and violent color of crimson red.

" Who are you?!" the man asked, dressed in the same uniform as me.

I closed my hand into a fist and looked at Yukiji. She risen up from her bed and intertwined her hand with mine.

" I am King Alexander Christopher Escalus, the Lost King of the Kingdom of Escalus." I announced, " And beside me is my wife, Yukiji Sakura Escalus, the Rebirthed Queen of the Kingdom of Escalus."

" King of Escalus...?!!" They yelled in union.

I turned my direction from the Pureblood Family and looked over to my beloved Yukiji. I held her cheek.

" Correct. Queen Yukiji and King Alexander of the Sacred Escalus Kingdom."

~ ??? PoV ~ [ Code Geass Character!!! ] 

' KING ALEXANDER....'

I do not wish for you to ruin what I have planned for all these centuries. I will not let you reign with my beloved by your side. She ruled with me, side-by-side for 900 years, and then was brutally killed by YOUR ORDERS (Escalus King's Orders).

" I, Lelouch VI Britannia, commands thee Escalus King to hand over my beloved wife."

~ Kaname's PoV ~

King Alexander Christopher... The King of the Escalus Kingdom. I heard that after his beloved passed from an illness, he mysteriously left the kingdom, with a clone of himself managing and protecting the kingdom. But after centuries, his power weared off.

Luckily, the Rebirthed Queen, my sister, took the throne then. Every race. felt the wave of uttermost power raging across the world, signifying that the queen has taken her throne. Although.... The mark on Yukiji's neck.... It sorta.... Looked like...

[ Echoes in Head ]
" I, Lelouch Vi Britannia, commands thee Escalus King to hand over my beloved wife."

' The 99th Emperor, Lelouch VI Britannia....'

' What does he mean by ' hand over my beloved wife? '

~ Juri's PoV ~
The Great Alexander Escalus. Whose King surrendered into his lonely heart, in which his throne has an empty seat, with no-one to rightfully rule by....

[ Echoes in Head ]
" I, Lelouch Vi Britannia, commands thee Escalus King to hand over my beloved wife."

Those eyes....

One regular, and on that has the mark of the Geass.
Lelouch Vi Britannia... The Ruler whose powers that can make anyone obey his every will.

No matter how strong the opponent against him is, his power will break through that barrier and completely take control of what he wants. As they say, he gets always get what he wants.

He, The 99th Emperor and The 11th Prince.
Son of Charles Zi Britannia, the 98th emperor of the holy Britannia Empire and Marianne Vi Britannia, the late empress of the holy Britannia Empire.

W-Wait...
' Hand Over My Beloved Wife....? '
' Escalus King? '
What does this mean....?

~ Haruka's PoV ~

King Alexander Christopher Escalus. The King whose Wife was was bedridden. Many centuries ago, Queen Yukiji passed away of an illness that was caused by an unknown doing. In doing so, the forcefield around the Escalus Kingdom was weakening.

Before the Queen passed, the king (with permission) sucked his beloved's blood, and with it, the king harnessed all of her powers. But without a queen to rule beside by, he mysteriously left the Escalus Kingdom, with the 4 Escalus Knights guarding and protecting the kingdom.

[ Echoes in Head ]
" I, Lelouch Vi Britannia, commands thee Escalus King to hand over my beloved wife. "

Lelouch Vi Britannia.... The 99th Emperor of the Holy Britannia Empire. He had a wife who he ruled with for 900 years. His wife brought the goodness out of Lelouch Vi Britannia. But when she was brutally assassinated, it turbed him into someone evil, granting him the name: The Demon Emperor..... But.... what does Lelouch Vi Britannia what with Queen Yukiji? And what does he mean by 'hand over my beloved wife?'

~ Kaien Cross ~

[ Echoes in Head ]

" I, Lelouch Vi Britannia, commands thee Escalus King to hand over my beloved wife."

Lelouch Vi Britannia....

The 99th Emperor of the Holy Britannia Empire.
He ruled alongside his beloved, Empress Yukiji for 900 years before she was brutally assassinated. Ever since her death, Lelouch was cruel, selfish, and un-merciful.

Empress Yukiji...... I only pray for your return and stop the evil ways of Lelouch Vi Britannia....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

But...
It seems like you have already return.
~*~
In a single body .....
With 2 Reincarnations ...
Slumbering Inside.

How will you manage when one part of you is awaken, and the other half of you is yet to reveal itself to you?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 228 68
In this tale of Vampire Knight, created by Matsuri Hino, Zero was born as the pureblood along with Ichiru. And Kaname and Yuki we're born as humans...
3.1K 71 14
✙ Katerina Kane, a local witch belonging to a small coven, gets called upon to a mysterious academy; Cross Academy. What happens when she gets entang...
2.1K 76 6
This is how I wanted the story to end in the Vampire Knight, Anime. So since we don't always get what we want, I wrote my own ending to this fantasti...
225K 6.7K 52
Your whole life has been a lie. Your past is a mystery. When you become closer to Kaname Kuran, a Pureblood vampire, you start to discover more abo...