love triangle m.e. and c.d.

By blissfulbay

everyone wants to live her life, traveling the world with nine boys. but no one wants to fall into a love tri... More

Love Triangle *prologue*
Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 7
Ch 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Ch. 21
Ch. 22
Ch. 23
Ch. 24
Ch. 25
Ch. 26
Ch. 27
Ch. 28
Ch. 29
Ch. 30
Ch. 31
Ch. 32
Ch. 33

Ch. 6

14.5K 220 59
By blissfulbay

The next morning I woke up to a pillow being thrown at my face.

"Wake up lazy!" Bailey said.

I groaned and covered my head with the blanket. I'm not a morning person what so ever.

"I'll drag you out of bed!" She yelled.

"Go away Bailey!"

I curled back into my little ball and tried to fall back asleep.

"She won't get up. Just I don't know do something." I heard Jenna say.

I heard a sigh and footsteps. Someone grabbed the blanket and pulled it off my head.

"Stop!" I yelled and covered my eyes.

The person grabbed me and picked me up.

"Put me down! Now! Stop!" I said kicking their back.

"No can do." They said. I now know that this guy is Taylor.

"Taylor stop!" I said.

He then set me in the bathroom and looked at me.

"Breakfast is in 10 minutes get ready." He said.

"I guess." I mumbled and shut the bathroom door. I walked over to the shower and turned it on. I got in and washed myself quickly.

I got out and dried myself off. I walked out and to my suitcase. I pulled out white jeans and my Aaron baseball tee. I got dressed and then brushed my hair out. I put it back in a towel then grabbed my phone. I put on my black vans and walked over to the guys room.

I knocked and Nash answered. He saw me standing there and turned around.

"Guys let's go!" He yelled.

They all walked out and we walked down to the breakfast area. I filled my plate with eggs, bacon, and some strawberries. I sat down next to Jenna and Cam.

"Nice shirt." Aaron said smirking.

"Thanks. I actually really like this shirt! It's so comfortable!"

"Hey, you like my merch though right?" Cam said.

"Yeah obviously. I love everyones merch. But, I think either Cam's hoodie or this baseball tee is the comfiest." I said smirking.

"Awh come on! Really?! My merch is awesome!" Matt screamed.

"Well I do have my Matt phone case on." I said.

"Haha she likes my merch!" Cam said to Matt.

"Whatever. I'm going to warm up my voice. Shawn wanna join?" I asked.

"You sing?!" Taylor, Cam, Nash and the Jacks yelled.

"Yeah don't you watch her YouTube videos?" Matt asked.

"Awh thank you for watching them Matty." I said and kissed his cheek.

"Anyway, we're going." I said walked away with Shawn.

We got into the room and walked over to the stage. I grabbed a microphone and stood in the middle of the stage.

"What are you going to sing today?" Shawn asked.

"I don't know. I kinda wanna sing something Hunter Hayes or Justin Bieber." I said.

"Well for our duet we could sing Wanted." He said.

"Yeah! And I will sing Die In Your Arms for my personal song. But I'm going to sing All of Me to warm up." I said.

He nodded and went to the DJ. He asked to turn on All of Me, the music started and I started singing.

"What would I do without your smart mouth?
Drawing me in, and you kicking me out
You've got my head spinning, no kidding, I can't pin you down
What's going on in that beautiful mind
I'm on your magical mystery ride
And I'm so dizzy, don't know what hit me, but I'll be alright

My head's under water
But I'm breathing fine
You're crazy and I'm out of my mind

'Cause all of me
Loves all of you
Love your curves and all your edges
All your perfect imperfections
Give your all to me
I'll give my all to you
You're my end and my beginning
Even when I lose I'm winning
'Cause I give you all of me
And you give me all of you, oh

How many times do I have to tell you
Even when you're crying you're beautiful too
The world is beating you down, I'm around through every mood
You're my downfall, you're my muse
My worst distraction, my rhythm and blues
I can't stop singing, it's ringing, in my head for you

My head's under water
But I'm breathing fine
You're crazy and I'm out of my mind

'Cause all of me
Loves all of you
Love your curves and all your edges
All your perfect imperfections
Give your all to me
I'll give my all to you
You're my end and my beginning
Even when I lose I'm winning
'Cause I give you all of me
And you give me all of you, oh

Give me all of you
Cards on the table, we're both showing hearts
Risking it all, though it's hard

'Cause all of me
Loves all of you
Love your curves and all your edges
All your perfect imperfections
Give your all to me
I'll give my all to you
You're my end and my beginning
Even when I lose I'm winning
'Cause I give you all of me
And you give me all of you

I give you all of me
And you give me all of you

And I give you all of me
And you give me all of you, oh"

When I finished the song I looked down and breathed. This song always made me cry. I wiped my little bit of tears and looked into the what would soon be the crowd. I saw everyone standing there. All the guys had their jaws dropped and Bailey was running to the stage. She jumped up and hugged me.

"You okay Kenz?" She asked.

I nodded and sniffed. I was still crying, this song always reminded me of my last relationship. Luke. He was always rude and was never around. He hit me once well, more than once and thats why we will never talk to each other again.

"It's okay. He's gone. He can't hurt you anymore." Bailey whispered into my ear. I stepped back from her arms.

"I'll be right back. I'm just gunna uh, go out back and redo my makeup." I said to everyone.

Baileys P.O.V.

Kenzie had just stopped singing and was now in tears. I looked at the boys and then at Jenna.

"I'll be right back."

I ran up to the stage and hugged her.

"You okay Kenz?" I asked her.

She nodded but I knew she wasn't. She cried a little softer now. She gave up everything for Luke. She was blindly in love.

"It's okay. He's gone. He can't hurt you anymore." I said. She nodded than told me she was going to to do her makeup. Then everyone came running to me.

"What happened?"

"Why was she crying?"

"She okay?"

"Listen," I shouted.

"It's not my place to tell anyone. All I'm saying is that it was a past relationship." I said. They sighed and nodded.

"Okay everyone! 20 minutes!" Bart yelled.

And with that we all broke into groups and started joking around.

Mackenzie's P.O.V.

I sat between Bailey and Cam. Bailey and Carter had really hit it off and I'm glad. They would be perfect.

Cam stood in front of me with his hands out. I gave him a confused look.

He chuckled. "Dance with me."

I rolled my eyes and rose from my chair. I grabbed his big hands with my small ones and he walked over to the DJ. He told her to put on a song that I wasn't sure of. Than it started blasting through out the venue.

I laughed. "Are you serious?"

He nodded and started dancing to Take You Down by Chris Brown. I started laughing so hard I had tears in the corners of my eyes.

"Don't laugh. Come here." He said.

He pulled me up and I looked at him.

"Okay. Teach me."

After 15 minutes of laughing, learning to dance, and pranking, Bart walked over.

"5 minutes! Get in your places."

We all ran to our places. I stood with Bailey. Matt and Carter were on our left and the stage was on our right. I took and deep breath than the door opened and the room flooded with hundreds of girls.

----------------------------------------------

Hey! I'm excited to be writing again. My grandmother had passed and it was a hard couple of days but with your support I made it through it.

Thank you beautifuls, your all worth it remember that❤️

Emma😋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 226 48
Faith and Hope go to an event called Magcon and like everyone else they love these boys, but when things take a turn and they discover something that...
71.3K 1.3K 20
Makenna, Cameron Dallas' sister, gets a chance to go on Magcon Tour. One of the boys interest her, and she tries to get to know him. Will he love her...
59K 1.1K 16
Chloe and Cameron Dallas are siblings and they are really close.Chloe is like a little sister to all the magcon boys. She has a crush on Matt. Bu...
852K 16.5K 53
COMPLETED Emily Dallas, Cameron Dallas' sister goes to magcon with him. What happens when she meets Shawn Mendes, the guy she has been in love with...