The Only Promise

By _rareleo

Kadence Rae Emerson has always been the popular girl at school getting asked out by guys. She doesn't find he... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

Chapter 15

17.9K 479 66
By _rareleo

Only a week away until I get my report card, and I know for sure that I have brought up my grades, because I asked to see my grades. All of my classes have A’s except for Government & History, which is a B, but I can pull that up with the test we have to take tomorrow. Aiden is staying the night at my house, and for some reason my mom agreed to that, but I do need to keep my grades up so I have learned my lesson.

            “What could we do tonight?” Aiden asks.

            “Um, I’m not sure. Is there something in particular you’d like to do?” I keep staring at my laptop screen as I check my mail.

            “I could give you a massage.”

            I turn around staring at her and she stares at me back keeping her eyes on me. “Massage what exactly?” I ask suspicious and I raise my eyebrow.

            “I know your knee still isn’t okay, I mean you’ve been wearing that thing-“ She points at the knee brace staring at it. “For about 3 weeks. Maybe you should try letting it breathe like the physical therapist said. I thought I’d make you feel better by massaging it, and maybe your feet.”

            “My feet are ugly.” I say and turn around checking my mail again.

            I feel a jerk against my chair, and I roll backwards with her holding on to the top of the chair. She spins the chair around in front of the bed, and she sits down in front of me. I stare at her skeptical of what she’s about to do. She grabs lotion off of my nightstand and lays it next to her all the while she stares in my eyes as she takes my knee brace off slowly and gently as if it my knee would break with the touch of her fingers. She lays the knee brace to the side on my bed, and leans down to gently grab my foot and slowly she raises my foot up to her thigh and lays it there. I don’t feel pain as she does that, and I think of how gently she can really be with me, and it’s nice.

            “It’s going to be cold.” She says pressing on the lotion bottle allowing the lotion to land in the palm of her hand.

            I take in a deep breath, and smile at her. “My knee awaits the coldness.”

            She rubs the lotion in her hands making them covered up in it, and she starts rubbing my knee. I tickle a little to the coldness, and she smiles at me with a goofy smile that she’ll do sometimes. Slowly she rubs my knee carefully and gently not missing a spot. She rubs the lotion in underneath my knee where a crease is, around it, and on the knee cap, which I had broken. It actually feels really good when she does this.

            “Hey, Kade.” Michael says from my door. Kade is my nickname for him.

            Aiden and I stare towards the door, but she continues to rub my knee in circular motions.

            “Yeah?”

            “I’m going out with my friends. I called mom to ask if I could go and she said yes that I should let you know where I was.”

            “Okay, have fun.” I say and smile at him. He shuts my door and walks away and I look at Aiden realizing that we are all alone in this house right now. “I think he’s going to his girlfriend’s house.” I say, because of my gut feeling of it being true.

            “Looks like your brother has grown up.” She comments, which makes me giggle.

            “It’s a little scary.”

            I stare her eyes thinking of something evil. I wait till she looks down at my knee.

            “Ow!” I pretend to yelp in pain. I put my hands around my knee, and she opens her eyes wide staring at me.

            “Oh my god, are you okay? What did I do?” She asks concerned and sounds like she’s freaking out.

            I start busting out laughing at her face, and she stares at me confused wondering what just happened. I hold her hands, and try to stop laughing so I can explain to her what I did. “I was playing with you. You’re doing fine, Aiden.” I smile re-assuring her that I really am okay.

            “Kadence!” She moves her hands out from mine and hits my arm. “That’s not funny!”

            I start laughing again at the way she tries to make herself look pissed off. I put my hands on her cheeks, and lean in slowly to give her a kiss. She moves her head backwards so I keep leaning in and finally our lips lock. I close my eyes as she places her hands on my hips and pulls me on top of her on the bed. I push the lotion and my knee brace onto the floor as we crawl back towards my pillow. She sucks on my lower lip playing with it a little until I let her tongue slide into my mouth. She turns me over onto my back, and gets on top of me while we still make-out slowly. I feel her hands sliding up inside my shirt so I put my hands on the crease on her arms and I pull back from the kiss to stare in her eyes.

            “What are you doing?” I ask becoming nervous to what she was doing.

            She lies on her lower legs making her knees bend on each side of my body, and sits her butt on my crotch staring down at me. “Does it make you nervous?”

            “Extremely. I’m scared of something like this.” I admit and her hands move out from underneath my shirt. She leans down to kiss my forehead, and I close my eyes when her lips meet my forehead. Her lips move off of my forehead, and I open my eyes again looking into her eyes to try to figure out what she’s thinking.

            “When are you going to learn to stop being afraid of things?” She asks with a tiny chuckle.

            I should take that as offensive, but I don’t and instead I laugh a bit. Why am I afraid? I’ve always had insecurities with my body, but that shouldn’t stop me.

            “Now.”

I pull her head down to kiss me. Our lips meet and I deepen the kiss making sure it’s passionate and slow. I run my fingers through her hair as she squeezes onto my sides leaning her body down almost touching mine. I pull back and move my hands as she sits up on me and grabs the bottom of her shirt with her arms crossed over each other. She slides her shirt off of her, and it lands on the floor. I rub my finger tips up and down her flat, soft-skinned stomach. I stare at part of her breasts that are exposed in her bra. Her eyes watch my fingers moving against her skin. I lean my body up, and take off my shirt exposing my bra and letting it fall to the floor. I put my hands against her cheeks, and make-out with her slowly bringing her down with me as I lay my back on my bed.

The way her stomach feels against mine is a feeling that’s indescribable. It’s an important feeling that only I can tell myself, and feel for myself. The way her breasts through her bra are pressed against mine feeling like they should be that way; in a way it feels perfect.

I watch as her head moves down my body, and her lips press against every inch of my body. Her fingers grip onto the top of my shorts, and I follow her lead by unbuttoning and unzipping my shorts. She pulls them off to expose my black laced underwear that matches my laced bra. Her lips move against the underwear line at the top where it can be opened. I let in a deep breath while butterflies go crazy in my stomach and my body heats up instantly. She moves her body back up me, and kisses my lips taking our precious time we have alone. I unbutton and unzip her shorts and she finishes it by taking off her shorts. I run my fingers down her spine line, and her lips move to my neck.

“I love you.” I whisper and turn my head to the side.

“I love you too.”

She whispers against my neck and I tickle to the feel of her breath against it. I feel her hand touch my stomach and run down it heading to my underwear. I begin to feel nervous badly, and I shake a bit, but not enough for her to recognize. I wrap my arms around her neck when she kisses my lips and enters her tongue into my mouth. I roll my tongue against hers, and her fingers enter my underwear. I pull back letting out a breath against her lips when her fingers touch me. I swallow hard, and without thinking about it my legs open a little wider for her hand. She moves it around slowly, and puts her forehead against mine staring into my eyes. I slide my hands onto her cheeks, and breathe slowly to the feeling of her hand. I bite my lip staring deeply into her eyes.

“Kadence!”

Mine and Aiden’s eyes widen as soon as I hear my name being called by my mom. She stops moving her hand and looks towards the door.

“The door isn’t locked!” I whisper loudly to her. She slides her hand out and jumps off the bed running to the door. She locks it and runs back putting her clothes on. I quickly search for my clothes, and grab them as fast as I can slide them on.

“Kadence! Are you home?”

I hear footsteps up the stairs and start to approach my room. I motion for Aiden to unlock the door so nothing will seem suspicious now. She unlocks it, and grabs my desk chair sitting in it acting normal. I slide my shirt on quickly making my hair mess up a bit, and I turn my head towards the door when my mom opens it.

“Hey honey, what are you guys up to?” She asks walking towards my bed.

“Oh nothing. Talking about how good it is to let my knee air out instead of wearing a knee brace all the time.” I make up a lie, and put my knee brace back on.

“Yeah that does sound good to do, but I’m off work now and I thought we could go to the movies or bowling Aiden is staying the night.”

“Hey, Momma Sita.” Aiden says twirling around in my desk chair. She calls my mom “Momma Sita”, because my mom’s name is Shannon, so she gave her the name Sita.

“Hey dear, how have you been?”

“I’ve been okay.” She smiles at her and rolls the chair to my desk playing on my laptop.

“Going bowling sounds fine. Is Frank coming with us?” I sit on the edge of my bed.

“Yes. Let’s go night bowling?” She asks making sure it’s okay with me. I nod my head, and she smiles leaving my room and shutting the door behind her.

Aiden turns around in the chair, and rolls it to me. We stare into each other’s eyes and I’m sure we’re reading each other’s mind.

“That was like when Hannah-“ We say at the same time and pause. We start giggle a bit to how we do read each other’s mind. “That was like when Hannah walked outside, and messed up the first kiss we had.” I finish what we both were going to say.

“Only it was your mom.” She says.

“It scared the shit out of me.” I say taking a deep breath.

We stay quiet for a bit staring around as we try to comprehend in our minds if that actually did happen. I shake my head and decide to talk.

“I’m sorry that our first time of-“ I pause and let out a deep breath smiling a bit. “Of having sex together was messed up.”

She grabs my hand and holds it gently in her hand. “It wasn’t messed up. And maybe-“ She stares in my eyes and continues. “Maybe we can try again when we get home tonight from bowling.”

I smile and place one hand on her cheek rubbing my thumb gently against it. “I’d like that.”

We press our lips together giving each other a sweet kiss that will surely last and when we pull back we stare into each other’s eyes having an intimate moment.

“I’ve never been bowling.” She randomly mentions and breaks the silence of the intimate moment.

I let out a small chuckle and shake my head at her slowly.

“What?” She asks in a funny way.

I continue to shake my head, and pat her cheek. “You’re so adorable.” I giggle and get up. I slide my hands through her hair as I walk past her going out of my room.

“What? What? What happened?” She keeps asking, and I just keep laughing at how she doesn’t realize how she randomly says something like that.

“Nothing.” I say and smile as I walk away from her down the hall.

My girlfriend is so oblivious.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you so much for reading!

I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter. =]

Love.Peace.Vote.Comment.Fan

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

204K 9.5K 45
An LGBT novel. THE ROAR OF THE CHEERING CROWD. Val Wash is one her school's best soccer players. She's charming, smooth talking and can get out of...
110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...
322K 10.3K 24
Cathy is a cute, normal, over analyzing teenaged girl. Long, dead straight, light brown hair, brown eyes, and a hell of a secret to keep hiden, espec...
143K 7.7K 35
Laney Rubia is paired up with the most unlikely partner for her English class. Nora "The Nerd" Lovegood. Known as the school's resident nerd and di...