Scared To Love ✔️

By InLovewithJCW

Highest Rank #2 in Arnav #3 in Khushi #6 in Arshi ~~37 in Fanfictions on 18 Oct'17~~ ~~41 in Fanfictions on... More

Synopsis
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 16 (B)
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 26(B)
Part 27
Part 27(B)
Part 28
Part 28 (B)
Part 29
Part 29 (B)
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 33(B)
Part 34 (Consummation)
Part 35
Last Part 35(B)
Epilogue

Part 22

21.7K 779 44
By InLovewithJCW

 3 years 6 months later...

Shantivan

Arnav returned back home from office as darkness welcomed him.

He entered in his room and kept his bag aside.

Ye dil tanha kyun rahe,

Kyun hum tukdo mein jeeyein

Without caring to switch on the lights grabbed some random pair of clothes for the night and left inside the washroom.

Ye dil tanha kyun rahe,

Kyun hum tukdo mein jeeyein

Kyun rooh, meri, ye sahe

He walked out from the washroom and looked around the dark room, lighted little only with the moonlight coming from poolside. 

Taking few steps he came in front of the mirror and looked at himself, the alone and defeated man mocking at him for his own mistakes.

Main adhoora jee raha hoon

Har-dum ye keh raha hoon

Mujhe teri zaroorat hai

Ye dil tanha kyun rahe,

Kyun hum tukdo mein jeeyein

Ye dil tanha kyun rahe,

Kyun hum tukdo mein jeeyein

Kyun rooh, meri, ye sahe

Main adhoora jee raha hoon

Har-dum ye keh raha hoon

Mujhe teri zaroorat hai

This is the life he used to live before Khushi entered into it, this darkness was his companion but now it bothers him. Khushi lighted his dark life but he like a fool pushed her away because of his fears and insecurities and now he is living in this hell alone.

Andheron se tha mera rishta bada

Tune hi ujaalon se waaqif kiya

Ab lauta main hoon, in andheron mein phir

Toh paaya hai khud-ko begaana yahaan

Tanhayi bhi mujhse khaafa ho gayi

Banjaro ne bhi thukra diya

Main adhoora jee raha hoon

Khud par hi ek saza hoon

Mujhe teri zaroorat hai

He grabed on to one of her Sarees which was one of the things she has left behind with few others. This is the same Saree which he has gifted her and same Saree which she was wearing when they had consummated their marriage for the first time. He can still feel her fragrance in it, in fact, everything in his room has her memory, the bed, the mirror, poolside, everything. 

Hmm teri jism ki woh khushbooyein

Ab bhi in saanson mein zinda hai

Mujhe ho rahi inse ghootan

Mere gale ka yeh phanda hai

(Haan..)

He looked at her jewellery pieces standing on poolside and winds kept blowing. Bangles and Payal used to be her favourite pieces of jewellery after her mangalsutra. 

Ho teri chudiyon ki woh khanak

Yaadon ke kamre mein goonje hain

Sunkar ise aata hai yaad

Haathon mein mere zanjeerein hain

How he wished that she would come back from somewhere and again pull him out from this darkness.

The darkness which he got from his own mistakes but he wanted to make everything alright.

Tu hi aake inko nikaal zara

Kar mujhe yahaan se riha

Main adhoora jee raha hoon

Yeh sadaayein de raha hoon

Arnav: "I am sorry Khushi! Please come back."

Mujhe teri zaroorat hai

Arnav turned back hearing door knock to see Anjali.

-------------

Arnav:" Di how many times I have told you to not wait for me? "

He said having his dinner.

Anjali: "How can I sleep knowing that you may sleep without having your dinner?"

Arnav stopped as a memory came back to him.

Flashback

It's been three months to their marriage and Arnav returned back late because of being busy for an upcoming project when he found Khushi sleeping on dining table waiting for him.

Arnav: "Khushi!" He called her keeping his hand on her shoulder.

Khushi: "Huh...?" and she instantly got up realising where she was sleeping. 

Arnav: "How many times I have told you to not wait for me if I get late. You should have slept taking your dinner by now."

Khushi: "How can I sleep when I know you would be tired when you return back?And how you  wouldn't have had your dinner and even if you did you'll have it cold?"

Arnav(sighed): "Khushi"

Khushi: "Go and get fresh! I'll heat up dinner for you." Arnav nodded accepting his defeat.

Flashback ends

Arnav comes out from his thoughts by hearing Anjali's voice. 

Arnav: "I am done Di!"

Anjali: "She would never want you to hurt yourself."

Arnav stopped hearing this and turned back.

Arnav: "I know therefore I am trying to Live Di otherwise..."He paused. 

"But I can't lose this hope to find her one day."

Anjali looked at the retreating figure of Arnav with tears, if only she had spoken years ago, the situation would have been different.

-----------

Arnav thought how when he reached at Gupta House to meet Khushi and what happened there.

Flashback

Arnav reached Gupta House and tried calling Khushi but her number was switched off, so he entered inside with little hesitation but whatever he heard he was not ready for it.

Madhumati: "It's good she didn't come here."

Garima: "Exactly this girl has disgraced our image in front of Raizada family." 

Shashi: "I still can't understand why this sudden divorce and where is Khushi? If she didn't come here then where is she?"

Madhumati: "Now why are you thinking about her? It's good she didn't come here, now we don't have to carry her burden anymore and Payal will be also happy."

 Saying this Madhumati just have turned when she found Arnav standing there with a shocked expression.

Madhumati: "umm... Arnav beta" (son).

Shashi Gupta instantly looked back shocked.

Shashi: "Arnav please come inside, why are you standing there?"

Arnav numbly takes few steps inside.

Garima(trying to cover up): "Arnav beta we were just talking about Khushi, look she didn't even come here. I know she must have done some mistake because of which you decided to get divorced."

Madhumati: "We did mistake by giving that orphan home and family. She proved she was not our blood otherwise she wouldn't have given up on this relation."

Arnav looked at all of them with disbelief written all over his face.

Arnav: "I can't believe this... I.. "

And he left from there without a word more.

Arnav couldn't believe they are blaming the girl who sacrificed her own dreams just for their daughter's happiness. After that day Arnav has ordered every information about Gupta's and Khushi to dig and he came to know about who Khushi is and how those selfish Gupta's have adopted Khushi just for her property and all her life dominated her making her realise that they have done a big favour on her.

Flashback ends

Arnav sighed, he tried best to find Khushi and where she left after he dropped her at Gupta house. Though he drove away in anger he had stopped at a distance and has gone away only after he saw her entering inside.

Arnav: "I know I have done wrong but I need a chance. Please, Khushi come back." He closed his eyes in wee hours.

To be continued......

Precap: Khushi's life ;-) 

Song (in bold letters) : Zaroorat (Movie: Ex Villain)

Proofread by ShaniceKazmi

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87K 3.3K 18
REMARRIAGE TRACK BUT ARNAV REFUSED TO MARRY KHUSHI. WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT... WILL SHE EVER FORGIVE HIM. WILL THEY END UP TOGETHER? I don't own the...
674K 27.1K 52
#1 in Short Story #3 in Short Story #3 out of 1.18K in Drabble #4 in Short Story #52 in Fanfictions #90 in Fanfictions Drabble on #Arshi #Arnav...
287K 13.9K 38
An ArShi story I wrote in 2012 as a teenager (apologies in advance for it being crappy lol), inspired by the arnav-kidnapping-then-returns-home track...
1.2M 47K 65
Awarded in Charmed Romantic Fanfiction by IPK Charm Awards 2018 Cover Credit: @KoeliDalmiya Highest Rank #1 in arhi #2 in IssPyaarKoKyaNaamDoon #...