Right to the Night

By Snakehipping-Tom

After the events of the Dark World, Loki has ascended the throne claiming that Thor has abandoned his people... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty

Chapter Twenty-Three

4.5K 132 115
By Snakehipping-Tom

Elisabete was the first to pull away and she licked her lips as Loki smiled at her.

"Please, forgive me for all I've done to you." Elisabete spoke.

"You have nothing to apologize for, Elisabete. It was all my fault. I blew up and took out all my anger on you. It was wrong of me and I meant no harm. I never thought you would quit. But these weeks have been horrible without. I haven't slept at all and I can only think about you. I want you back, Elisabete. That's all I want and I hope you can forgive me." Loki explained to her.

"I can." Elisabete beamed.

Loki kissed her once more and lifted her into the air, making her giggle through the kiss. As he set her down and pulled back, Elisabete's parents, along with Tadeus and the girls exited their room.

"I must be on my way now." Loki told them.

"Do stay the night, my king. It is late and we'd love to have you stay here. We want to show you our thanks for saving us." Her father told him.

"Thanks are not necessary at this time. I do not want to intrude on the both of you reuniting with your children." Loki explained.

"You are not intruding at all, my king. Please, stay the night. We would love to host our king." Her mother interjected.

"Well, I suppose I shall stay the night but where will I sleep? Your rooms seem very full." Loki told them, looking over Tadeus and the two girls.

"We can rearrange some of the sleeping arrangements for you." Her father said.

"Well, Elisabete's room is the only one with two beds. The girls can sleep with you two and my king can take their bed for the night." Tadeus suggested.

"That seems like a good idea. Will you that be alright, my king?" Her father asked.

Loki looked at Elisabete and smiled as he bowed his head, watching her blush.

"That is more than alright." Loki grinned.

Tadeus gave him some of his nightclothes to wear and Loki changed in the small shared bathroom. When he emerged he wished everyone a good night and entered Elisabete's bedroom, closing the door behind him to find her fixing his bed.

"Do you honestly believe I'm sleeping in that bed tonight when I have you?" Loki inquired with a smirk.

Elisabete chuckled softly as Loki walked over to her.

"And do you honestly believe that I will be wearing these nightclothes to bed?" Loki asked as he ran his hand through her hair.

Elisabete smiled as she walked towards her bed and lit a few candles on her nightstand before pulling back the covers. She giggled as Loki was watching her climb onto the bed. She gripped onto the foot of the bed and smiled brightly at him.

"Well then...come to bed, my king." Elisabete whispered.

"With pleasure." Loki smirked.

Elisabete laughed softly as she laid herself down on the bed, waiting for Loki. He appeared at the side of the bed and chuckled with glee as he climbed on top of her. He placed his hands at either side of her head and situated himself between her legs. She spread her legs for him and gasped as he pushed himself against her. He then leaned forward and laid an open-mouthed kiss to her neck making her shudder and gasp. He smirked against her skin and lightly nipped at the flesh. Elisabete moaned at the sensation and sighed as he laid his whole body against hers. Her breasts heaved against his chest and Loki panted as he looked down at her body and gripped her nightdress. He slowly unbuttoned the top and pushed the fabric apart to reveal her breasts to him. He moaned with delight as he took them into his hands and kneaded the smooth flesh, running his thumbs over her nipples, feeling them harden as she gasped. He inhaled sharply as he took one into his mouth, swirling his tongue around the hardened peak. Elisabete squirmed underneath him and Loki loved it. She gripped the bedsheets tightly and bit her lip to keep from making any noise. As one hand massaged her breast, the other travelled down her body and pushed her dress up to her waist before running his fingers over her sex. Her back arched as she gasped loudly and Loki chuckled against her flesh.

"My dear love, you are divine." Loki panted.

"I don't want to talk." Elisabete huffed.

"Mmm, cheeky little thing." Loki smirked.

He then laid soft, open-mouthed kisses down her body and Elisabete threw her head back into the pillows as she felt his lips descend upon her sex, running his tongue over her clit. She moaned out loudly and Loki tsked his tongue at her, shaking his finger.

"We do not want to wake anyone and have them find us here, do you?" Loki warned her.

"No." Elisabete replied.

"Now, bite that lip of yours that I love so much and try and stay quiet." Loki told her.

She pursed her lips together as she felt his fingers push past her entrance and curl against her walls. His fingers pumped into her at a steady pace as he sucked on her clit, causing her body to flush as she furrowed her brow and tried to keep from making any loud sounds emit from her mouth. In just a few moments, he was able to find all the spots that made her squirm and react to his touch. He increased the pace of his movements and Elisabete bit her lip tightly, fearing she'd cut it open, as she felt the tension in her belly intensify.

"Loki. Oh, gods. Loki." Elisabete whispered.

Loki pulled away from her and looked up at her, locking eyes with her.

"That's it. Give in to it. Come on, girl." Loki panted.

In a matter of seconds, Elisabete came around his fingers and her chest heaved as she felt the pleasure wash wave after wave over her. As she came down from her high, her muscles relaxed and she panted, catching her breath. Loki got onto his knees and removed his shirt, tossing it across the room. Elisabete sat up and removed her own nightdress, casting it aside like it was nothing. She then watched as he unlaced his pants and removed himself from them. Elisabete moaned and bit her lip as she looked over his length. Without any warning, he jumped on her and the two laughed quietly as they wrapped themselves around each other. He positioned himself at her entrance and pushed only the head, allowing her to adjust as she groaned. She tightened her hold on him and moaned as he began to move.

The two moved together in perfect harmony and Loki felt his life coming together. Being with her made him the happiest he'd ever been. Shortly after, Loki gripped her waist and rolled around so he was on the bottom and she was on top. She sat up against him and furrowed her brow, unsure of what to do. He moved her hips on him and nodded his head as he removed them, allowing her to take over. He let his hands stay at his sides as she pressed her hands against his chest, moving as he demonstrated. His eyes rolled into the back of his head as she moved, feeling her walls clench around him every so often. She threw her head back and Loki quickly told her to move up and down. She did as he said and the two moaned together.

At his home, Edric was laying in his bed as his mother tended to his wound. She changed the bandage before helping him eat his dinner.

"What are you thinking about?" She asked.

"Elisabete." Edric replied.

"Why would you ever think about her? She's nothing but a whore who allowed herself to be defiled by a man who wasn't her husband." His mother told him.

"Yes, but..." Edric trailed off.

"But what, my son?" She inquired.

"I did love her once." Edric replied.

"Do you still her love her?" She asked.

"I don't know. Sometimes I think there's still hope for me to salvage what we have left, but other times I think she's too far gone. And she never did love me. I was shocked when she said yes. I never thought she'd go through with the wedding." Edric explained.

"She was once a nice young girl. But now she's tainted and vile. You are right to treat her the way you have." His mother told him.

"But the things I called her...I was so upset all because of him. She was not to blame for it. He did claim his right and I was foolish to think it was all her fault. She couldn't have refused him even if she wanted to because it is the law. It is an outdated rule...but it is the law. She is still the good person I know." Edric confessed.

"Do you still wish to be married to her?" His mother inquired.

"I do. No matter what has happened, I still love her." Edric spoke.

"Well, get some rest now. Good night." His mother told him as she exited the room.

Edric sighed as he set his bowl on the nightstand. He quickly looked out his window and did a double take as he looked over at Elisabete's house. He could faintly make out Elisabete's silhouette in her candlelit bedroom. He could see her moving and his eyes widened as he realized she was naked. He watched as she threw her head back and he felt his blood boil as he saw a man come up and wrap his arms around her body, kissing her neck and chest. But, it wasn't until he realized who the man was that Edric's temper got the best of him. He never thought that after that night, Elisabete had still been sleeping with the king. He could see them moving together and watched as her hands tangled in his hair. He hated her now more than ever. She truly was a whore to him now.

Loki hissed as he felt Elisabete clamp down around him. He was trying his hardest not to finish before her, since it had been some time, and he bared his teeth as he thrust his hips up as she pushed down on him and rolled her hips. Elisabete looked down at Loki and furrowed her brow as she let out short breaths.

"Elisabete, I'm so close. Oh, gods." Loki moaned.

"Please, Loki. Please. I need this." Elisabete sighed breathlessly.

"Oh, god, I'm coming." Loki groaned.

Elisabete bit her lip as she came around him, her walls milking him of his seed. One hand gripped the bedsheets as the other gripped her waist as he felt himself come inside of her. Loki and Elisabete panted heavily, riding out each other's orgasms, not stopping until they were sure they had finished. Elisabete loved how his seed felt within her, coating her walls. He rested his head against her chest and bared his teeth as he felt himself twitch within her, releasing his seed. He then laid back against the bed and caught his breath, spent after his release, chuckling softly. Elisabete remained with him within her, realizing what he had done. He had told her he would never finish inside of her in hopes of keeping her from getting pregnant. He had gone against his deal.

"Loki?" Elisabete asked.

"I know. I know I said I wouldn't, but I couldn't help myself." Loki replied breathlessly.

"You don't think I'll-"

"You won't get pregnant. I was sleeping with Sanit for several years and only now did she get pregnant...and lose it. You're fine. Two times in a about a month won't do it for us." Loki explained.

Elisabete moved and gasped as she felt his seed drip down her thigh. Loki chuckled as he looked on the sight and wrapped his arms around Elisabete as she laid down next to him. She looked up at him as he pushed her hair behind her ear and laid a kiss to her lips.

"Loki." Elisabete started.

"Yes, my darling girl?" Loki inquired.

"I have decided I want to be your mistress." Elisabete announced.

"You do?" Loki's eyes widened.

"But...I will still return here every night. I will not live there without my family." Elisabete told him.

"Is there another reason you don't want to live there?" Loki asked.

"I do not know the proper manners one should have at court. They all have a high status and hold themselves with the utmost esteem. I am not used to their lifestyle and I fear I would be made a fool of if I were to attempt to." Elisabete explained.

"No one could make a fool out of you because I would not allow it." Loki smiled.

"And my status hinders us from being anything more than this. I just want to enjoy what time we have together." Elisabete finished.

"And I accept your terms, Elisabete. I respect your decision." Loki told her.

Elisabete smiled brightly and kissed him.

"I'm never going to hurt you again. I swear." Loki whispered as he pulled her closer to him.

Elisabete beamed excitedly as she curled herself around him. He kissed the top of her head and they both closed their eyes and fell asleep listening to their heartbeats.

The following morning, Tadeus woke up early and decided to make breakfast for everyone, to give Elisabete a break, even making their sister's lunches, as well as Elisabete's food. Once he finished, he woke his parents who, for the first time in a long time, were able to get out of the bed themselves feeling refreshed and energized. Tadeus smiled brightly knowing that they would be with them for a long time now thanks to Loki. As he thought about him, he remembered that Loki was sleeping in Elisabete's room and he surely knew something had to have happened between them last night.

Their parents told Tadeus that they would go wake up the girls since they hadn't done it in so long. After a few moments, Tadeus heard them walking down the hall towards Elisabete's room and he quickly jumped up from his seat, calling after them.

"Wait, do not go in there!" Tadeus yelled.

"Why not? Breakfast is ready and surely the king is hungry after using up his energy to save us." His father explained.

"Please, don't!" Tadeus exclaimed.

Before he could stop them, his mother opened the door and gasped audibly. Tadeus cursed under his breath and his father turned to give him a look, finally realizing why he had tried to warn him.

Elisabete and Loki sat up in her bed, with their clothes on, staring at the two with wide eyes. She had his arms around her neck and their swollen lips gave them away as to what they had been doing. Elisabete looked down at her lap, not daring to look her parents in the eyes.

"My king, we know we are thankful for what you have done, but we do not permit this kind of thanks in our home." Her father spoke.

"Sir, it is not what it seems. I-"

"It is clearly evident what has gone on here." Her father interjected, pushing past her mother.

"Father, please, it really isn't. I can explain everything." Elisabete told him.

"Please, Elisabete, explain to us what has happened." Her mother snapped.

"For some time now, I have been with the king." Elisabete confessed.

"Oh, my daughter..." Her mother trailed off.

"But I love him! It isn't just something I do for fun. I love him, mother. I do, I love him." Elisabete quickly uttered to them before anyone else could say a word.

"It is true. And might I add that I, too, love your daughter. I would do anything for her...truly." Loki admitted.

"I cannot believe this." Her mother gasped.

"Tadeus?" Her father asked.

"Yes, father." Tadeus replied.

"Have you known about this?" He inquired, glaring at him.

"I have." Tadeus spoke.

"And you could not have bothered to say a thing?" He asked.

"What? And you couldn't have said anything when he took her to his bed on her wedding night?" Tadeus blurted out.

"There is no need for fighting!" Loki exclaimed.

"Elisabete, this is not like you. What about Edric? You love him. He's your best friend and since you were children." Her mother told her.

"I never loved him. We grew apart as we grew older, mother. I despise him. I hate being married to him when I love another and he will not ask for a divorce because he knows this and wants me to suffer." Elisabete explained.

"Sir, I love your daughter with every fiber of my being. I would give my life for her to be happy. Almost last night I did trying to save you and your wife. Please, do not be ashamed of her for what we have done. She is still a good woman. She has been by your side day and night tending after you. I love Elisabete. I need her in my life. That is why I have asked her to be my official mistress and she has accepted." Loki told the group.

"What?" Her mother exhaled breathlessly.

"I want to be with him above all others, mother. I cannot live without by my side." Elisabete confessed.

"She will be taken care of at court throughout the day and afternoon. But, when night comes, she will return here. That is our deal. She does not want to be separated from her family and I respect her decision." Loki explained to them.

"How can you expect I will agree to this? She is my daughter, not some harlot for you to have your fun with and cast aside when you are finished with her." Her father argued.

"Your daughter means everything to me. She is nothing like that and you, of all people, should know that. Elisabete, no matter what she has done, is still a good woman. She puts everyone else's problems before her own. She cares for others more than she does herself. I will never cast your daughter aside for the love I bear for her is too great to do such a thing. I will always treat her with the utmost respect and...although I have not said this to her, or to anyone, but...I would one day hope to make her more than just my mistress." Loki explained to her father, trying to reason with him.

"Is this true?" He asked Elisabete.

Elisabete swallowed the lump in her throat as she thought of what to say. She didn't want to upset her parents nor did she want to upset Loki. However, she could not lie to them.

"It is." Elisabete replied.

"Mother, father...please do not blame Elisabete. She only followed her heart. Do not keep her from him." Tadeus spoke up.

Elisabete furrowed her brow, shocked by his words, not expecting him to have spoken up. She was about to speak when Tadeus shot her a glance that made her lean into Loki's touch.

"Why should we do that?" Her mother asked.

"Because she loves him, mother. And he loves her. What they share, although it may be out of wedlock, is still special and intimate. They deserve to be together after all they have been through, whether it be together or separately. We support our king, so why can't we support her decision to be with him?" Tadeus questioned them.

Loki stood from the bed and took a few steps towards her parents. When her father glared at him, he stopped in his tracks and chuckled nervously.

"I care for Elisabete. I would gladly put my life at stake in order to keep her safe. I love your daughter. I do, I haven't said it to her but, I love her." Loki told them.

He turned to face Elisabete and smiled.

"I love you." He beamed.

Elisabete smiled brightly and quickly made her way over to him. He took her hands in his and kissed them before looking into her eyes, seeing the tears begin to form.

"I love you." Loki laughed softly.

Elisabete beamed as she giggled and nodded her head.

"I love you." Elisabete sighed breathlessly.

Loki wrapped his arms around her tightly and kissed her sweetly before pulling back and licking his lips. He then turned to face her parents and swallowed hard.

"I am thankful for your support and loyalty to me in these difficult times, but do not think I have taken that loyalty and used it against you to be with Elisabete. I know the struggles you have been through and why you could not leave this village. I too know what a great loss feels like and what pain is. I only wish to provide your daughter with a better life. And that is why I wish..." Loki trailed off.

"You wish for what, my king?" Her father inquired.

Loki exhaled sharply as he looked down at Elisabete, seeing the confused loom on her face, waiting for his reply.

"Since you are both well and capable of travel, I wish to supply Elisabete and the rest of your family your own lodgings at court where you will live." Loki finished.

Elisabete's eyes widened as she stepped back from him. Her parents looked on him as if he were an insane individual.

"My king, we would not wish to intrude in on your court members. We have no manners as they do for this is all we know." Her father replied, gesturing to the home.

"Which is why I can order a tutor to teach you the manners at court. I can put your twin daughters into a good classroom where they will have the best education they can possibly have. I will do everything I can to make this whole family live out a better life than they would if you remained here. I love Elisabete with all my heart, I will do what I can to make her happy, and I know this will make her happy. You will be free of this village and their hatred towards you for your loyalty to me. You will be under my protection." Loki explained.

"I don't know what to say." Her father scoffed.

"Accept it. Please. I cannot live without your daughter at my side." Loki pleaded with him.

Her father said that he must talk it over with the rest of his family and left the room, leaving Loki and Elisabete to themselves.

"You would do this for me?" Elisabete asked.

"My love, I would do anything for you. I will protect you at all costs and I will love you until the day I die." Loki replied honestly.

Elisabete smiled brightly and the two kissed once more.

"What if they say no?" Elisabete inquired.

"I will still take you away with me and you return during the nights as we have agreed upon earlier." Loki told her.

"I hope they say yes." Elisabete spoke.

"I do as well." Loki grinned.

Moments later, they returned and Loki walked towards her father and mother, trying to read the blank expressions on their faces.

"So...what is your answer?" Loki asked.

"My king, you are the most gracious man we have met and we have pledged ourselves to you. You have treated us well and in return, for all that you have done for us, we accept your proposal." Her father told him.

Loki smiled brightly and clapped his hands together as he bowed his head.

"I thank you very much for that." Loki said.

Loki then changed into his attire, as well as Elisabete, and he said he would situate her in the palace and tomorrow he would return for the rest of the family. Elisabete packed a few of her belongings before saying goodbye to her parents and siblings and promising to see them tomorrow. As soon as they left, Loki put on his cloak and covered his face as he summoned a horse with his magic. As they got on, Elisabete looked over at Edric's home and sighed.

"What will we do about him? He will surely find out why I do not return home." Elisabete asked.

"Do not worry about him. All will be taken care of." Loki told her.

Elisabete wrapped her arms around his body and rested her head against his back, smiling with joy as he made his way to the palace. As soon as he arrived, he took Elisabete by the hand and led her to his chambers. She laid her bag on the chair at his writing desk and sighed taking in the room she had longed to be in.

"Stay here while I go out for role call." Loki told her.

"Surely, I must go too." Elisabete scoffed.

"Elisabete, you are no longer a maid. You are the king's official mistress. You follow no orders and do as you please. Then at night, you please me. Never again will you hold such a low title. You now hold one of the highest titles in the court. Enjoy it." Loki explained.

"So what do I do now?" Elisabete asked.

"When I come back, you will be able to do anything you want here." Loki told her.

"Like what?" Elisabete inquired.

Loki laughed as he shook his head before looking back at Elisabete.

"Anything, Elisabete. Anything your heart desires, you can do it here." Loki replied.

He walked over to her and laid a kiss to her cheek before exiting the room. Once role call had finished, he was about to leave when a guard told him he had a visitor. He took his place on the throne and told the guard to let them in.

"A man is here to ask you for a favor." The guard announced before exiting the room.

Loki sighed as he sat up and watched as the man entered. His eyes widened as his mouth opened slightly, seeing Edric walk into the room. His arm was bandaged and Loki's blood boiled knowing that he was safe and out of harm's way after the rebellion. Loki wanted to bash his brains in right there but first wanted to see what it was that Edric wanted from him.

"Good morrow, my king." Edric spoke.

"Good morrow, sir. You want to ask me for a favor?" Loki inquired.

"Yes, and I know you will offer it to me." Edric replied.

"And why is that?" Loki scoffed.

"Because what I am asking for is a divorce from my wife." Edric told him.

Loki sat forward in his seat and smiled weakly as he looked Edric up and down, seeing the somber look on his face.

"Why do you require a divorce? On what grounds are you coming to me for this?" Loki questioned him.

"I believe my wife to be cheating on me." Edric spoke through his teeth.

"You do? And with who may you believe she is cheating with?" Loki inquired as he sat back, spreading his legs wide.

Edric hesitated for a few seconds, swallowing the lump in his throat while surveying the smirk and knowing gaze on Loki's face.

"You, my king." Edric grimaced.

"Me?" Loki asked.

"Yes." Edric replied.

"Surely, you are mistaken." Loki chuckled.

"I am not, my king. Ask for her to come here and admit it herself." Edric told him.

"Fine." Loki smirked.

He called the guard back in and asked for him to bring Elisabete from his room.

"Wait, she's here? I thought you fired her." Edric asked.

"Did she tell you that?" Loki retorted.

"She did...I believe so." Edric replied.

"Well, now she can tell us everything since she is here and I did not fire her." Loki told him.

Moments later, Elisabete entered the throne room and jumped with a start as Edric turned to face her.

"Edric! What are you doing here?" Elisabete asked as she walked towards him, eventually reaching his side.

"I have to come to your king to ask for a divorce." Edric replied.

Elisabete widened her eyes and furrowed her brow as she scoffed.

"Why?" Elisabete asked, trying not to give herself away.

"You see, Elisabete, he believes that you are cheating on him...with me. Now, answer me this, as your king, Elisabete. Have you cheated on your husband with me and have you been sleeping with me ever since your wedding night when I claimed my right to you? Did you sleep with me on multiple occasions," Loki inquired, still wanting to have a bit of fun messing with Edric. "Including last night when I saved your parents and healed them?"

Edric's face contorted as he furrowed his brows and looked over Elisabete with disgust.

"Have you allowed me into your bed on your wedding night, the day after your honeymoon was over, a few more times afterwards, and last night? Have you cheated?" Loki asked with a smirk on his face.

Elisabete knew he was asking her these questions to rile Edric up, to try and make him hate him even more than he already did. She glared at him and he shrugged his shoulders. She then looked towards Edric and could see the hurt and betrayal all over his face. She looked down at the floor and sighed as she closed her eyes tightly.

"Yes." Elisabete replied.

"So, it's true?" Edric asked.

"Yes, it's all true, Edric. I'm sorry but I never loved you. I only said yes to your proposal because I feared I'd always be nothing more than just a maid. I said yes because Sanit had gotten pregnant and I feared that my king would marry her to secure the legitimacy of his child." Elisabete explained to him as she tried to hold back her tears.

Loki's expression softened as he listened to Elisabete, finding out the truth about everything. It all made sense to him now and he sighed as he stood from his throne and walked down towards them.

"All this time, you have slept with him?" Edric spoke quietly.

"I have. I love him." Elisabete replied.

"And tell him what you are doing back here, Elisabete." Loki commanded.

"Yes, what are you doing here?" Edric inquired.

"I am his official mistress." Elisabete told him.

"Oh, so now you'll serve him still but as his slut," Edric seethed. "Figures given that's what you are and always have been."
Loki saw red as he stormed towards Edric and gripped him by his shirt collar before throwing him to the ground. Edric fell onto his bad arm and cried out in pain. Elisabete gasped in fright as she looked on at Loki, seeing the rage in his eyes.

"You never call her that ever again! Do you hear me!" Loki screamed.

"Yes, my king." Edric panted.

"Leave us. I will grant you your divorce. You don't deserve a woman like her. Leave!" Loki shouted.

Edric stumbled as he stood up and rushed out of the throne room. Loki then turned to face Elisabete and panted heavily as he saw the frightened look on her face. He walked over to her and sighed as she did not move closer to him.

"It is finally just us." Loki smiled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.9K 1.7K 65
The sequel to The Witch He Found. One year ago Kathy said goodbye to the man she fell in love with. After spending some time hiding from the world s...
156 12 3
Loki meets his match in more ways than one. But will being too much alike destroy everything? Or will one of them finally submit? TW: my stories are...
3.2K 278 16
Driven by an insatiable yearning for personal happiness, Loki succumbed to the depths of his desires and set in motion a plan to reclaim what he beli...
2.8M 99K 65
As Lienna came of age for marriage, so did the princes she had long forgotten about. And then, in the dark of night, guards and nobles came to take h...