Fangs in Space

By drDevil

The queen of the damned is bored, rich and insane. After civilisation makes first contact with a new species... More

Synopsis
Chapter 1: First Contact
Chapter 2: Reminiscing
Chapter 3: Tripping
Chapter 4: Meet the smurfs!
Chapter 5: Worries
Chapter 6: She-vamps are from Venus, he-vamps are from Mars
Chapter 7: Mosquito
Chapter 8: Zea's First Kiss
Chapter 9: Realisation
Chapter 10: Anastasia
Chapter 11: Preparations
Chapter 12: Blood Christening
Chapter 13: Peter's mayhem
Chapter 14: You're Poison
Chapter 15: Chloe
Chapter 16: Fear is a great substitute for love
Chapter 17: An overdose of violence
Chapter 18: Dirty
Chapter 19: Change of Plans
Chapter 20: Score settled
Chapter 21: Hot Stuff
Chapter 22: A touch of blue
Chapter 23: Annihilation
Chapter 24: Wild Horses
Chapter 25: Killjoy
Chapter 26: Big Badda Boom
Chapter 27: Pink Cloud
Chapter 28: Union and Reunion
Chapter 28: Puke and Toast
Chapter 30: Zeander
Chapter 31: Cataclysm

Chapter 29: The power of shame

898 23 5
By drDevil

Komar’s POV

 I had drifted asleep on the cot, partly because of boredom, partly because the little monster growing in me was draining my energy.

As promised, the Smurf King had send in yummy young people every hour or so to keep the sickness at bay. At the end of the day my cell could do with a nice scrub with all the blood splatters over the walls.

I got waken up by a rough tug to my hair.

“Wake up, sunshine. Time for a little fun.”

The blue bastard had a thick strand of my raven black hair in his hand and stared at me maliciously from under his dark thick eyelashes.

I extended my nails and clawed him in the face. Drawing blood from superficial, quickly healing wounds.

I put his face in my hands and licked the blood from his face. Mmm…still the strange banana tinge.

He stared down at my lips and swallowed with difficulty.

I smiled victoriously when seeing his turned on expression. In response, he jumped away from me like I had just burned him with a hot poke.

Chuckling I stood up and stopped with my nose inches away from his.

“Awww…Smurfy doesn’t want to play…?” I purred, while tracing the outline of his jaw with my lips.

“Get away from me.” He hissed.

I licked my lips and grinned, making his gaze waver down.

I bit my lip, let my blood flow over it and pouted.

He didn’t move a muscle. Damn, I must be losing my Mojo.

He walked to the bars and opened the door.

“Get moving.” He growled.

I grinned and stalked out, wondering what he had in mind. Maybe some play time in his bedroom? Ha, he was in for a surprise. This kitty had claws.

He took my elbow and dragged me out of the cell, down the hall, along numerous corridors to outside. Followed by about ten other Smurf vamps running behind us.

“Where are we going?” I yelled, trying to break free my arm.

He didn’t answer but pushed me into a black Mercedes that had just parked in front of us.

“Get in.”

“Where are we going?” I tried again when Mercedes pulled away.

“I have had it with your stinky little planet. We are going home.”

“We? What do you mean we? I’m not going anywhere!”

I tried to open the door, but he grabbed my wrist and yanked me backwards, putting his other arm around me.

“Now be a good girl and cooperate, or I’ll kill Zea.”

I snapped my head towards him.

“Zea is still alive? You have seen her?”

“I know exactly where she is hiding and if you don’t play the nice obedient wifey I will bomb her, her friends and every Verpa in a 100 km radius of them.”

“Verpa?”

“The inhabitants of our slave planet Verp. Nice, quiet people. A bit simple. But very obedient. I like obedient.” He said meaningfully.

I snorted and crossed my arms.

“You are bluffing.”

He reached behind him, took out a suitcase and opened it.

In it were some files, books, cash, something that look like a water pistol and a small white cube.

He took out the cube, closed the suitcase and put it on top of it.

He gently touched its surface and it projected a divergent beam that showed a planet, probably this Verpa place, and then zoomed in onto a position on its surface. A house and a corral in a small town. The zoom ended on the corral filled with horses and a group of four.

One of them was Zea.

My heart beated in my ears and the air got sucked out of my lungs.

She was alive! Zea was alive. Tears sprang into my eyes. This changed everything. Our species had a chance to survive.

I tried to touch her image, and the beam flickered in interruption.

He touched the cube again and it switched off.

“No! Put it back on!” I begged him. Trying to touch the cube to start it.

He grabbed my hand from it and pulled me closer.

“If you are nice to me, I’ll let you see more of it later.” He whispered in my ear.

I pushed him from me and tried to grab the cube from him. He laughed and moved it away. I leaned over him and punched him in the balls to get to it.

He bowed over in pain and I grabbed the cube.

I opened the door and was on my way out, but he pulled me back by my robes.

He grabbed my neck and shook it until I’d let go of the cube. It rolled over the floor to his seat.

He picked it up and looked at me with a tortured stare.

“NOW BEHAVE OR I WILL DELETE IT!” He yelled.

I sat back annoyed. Dammit. Smelly smurf had me cornered.

“Fine.” I snapped and turned my back to him.

We drove for about an hour and a half in complete silence before I started to recognize the surroundings. After his victory, he had confiscated my aerial base and we were driving towards it.

When we drove up the driveway, I saw four white Cubes standing on the landing strip. They looked incredibly high-tech and they had a surreal quality over them.

The Mercedes drove up to the entrance and Smelly Smurf pushed me out the car. He took my hand in a deadlock and dragged me inside the building to the VIP waiting area. Leaving me standing in the middle of the room, he walked over to the water cooler. He filled the plastic paper cup and sat down in one of the seats, taking out of his jacket something that looked like a small laptop.

He opened it and a light ray simulated a screen and a keyboard. He began ticking away, looking at the screen and seemed to have forgotten my presence.

He had left his suitcase next to the water cooler. I quickly walked over and opened it to take out the small cube. Smelly Smurf was next to me in a flash and took the cube out of my hands.

“Holy F*cking Dolphin. You never give up, do you?”

I bared him my fangs and shoved him away.

I walked to the couches and sat down. He walked over and sat down next to me, putting his arms over the back over the couch.

“When we’re boarded and you’ll behave, I’ll show you more of your precious ‘daughter’.”

I glanced at him sceptically.

“What is this daughter rubbish anyway? You are her maker, not her mother!” he spat.

“You should shut up about things you have no clue about, you stupid Smurf.” I snarled.

He lifted an eyebrow and yanked me towards him.

“Smurf?”

“Look it up.”

He buried his nose in my neck, scraping its sensitive skin with his fangs.

“Tell me…”

I sucked in my breath, stunned by his sudden movement.

Dammit, he smelled much too good.

“Annoying tiny blue cartoon characters…”

He licked the vein pulsing violently in my neck, “You think I am annoying?” he whispered softly, breathing on the wet spot that he left in my neck.

“You’re worse than annoying…” I moaned.

He chuckled and bit down my neck, his fangs piercing my skin.

When he started drinking a rush of pleasure invaded every corner of my body. All I could think of was how I could get him under me.

He pulled me onto his lap and cupped my buttocks. I pushed his face against my neck and growled, eliciting a chuckle from him.

“This is side effect number 2 of the pregnancy.” He mumbled while lapping up the blood that was tickling down my bosom.

“Increased libido.”

Oh, that explained why I wanted to shag Papa Smurf’s brains out.

“Shut up.” I told him and traced the outline of his lips with my little pink tongue.

The corners of his mouth turned upwards. I bit down hard on his bottom lip, wiping the stupid smile of his face. He growled and bit me back. That only fuelled the fire inside me further. I grabbed the labels of his jacket and pulled him toward me, entering past his lips without waiting for permission and letting my tongue swirl around his.

In response, he pulled me towards his groin so that I could feel arousal. He dug his nails deep into my bottom, bruising me.

He tasted wonderful and his smell made me crazy. I wanted him in me NOW.

I unbuttoned his pants and slipped my hand in. He was hard and…oddly shaped. I looked down in surprise.

This was going to be…my eyes widened at its size. F*cking amazing!!!

I kneeled down in front of the couch and let my tongue slide teasingly along its rough edge. He convulsed and grabbed my hair.

I had my lips around him when he tried to get me off.

“Stop…”

What the f*ck?!?

“NO!” I growled.

I pushed his chest roughly back against the seating and bit down on him.  I’m like a bulldog. Once I have something yummy in my mouth I won’t let go.

He screamed but came at the same time. He tasted oddly milky.

I lifted myself up, wiping his sperm from the corner of my mouth and grinned when I saw the stunned look on his face.

“Be nice, or next time I’ll bite harder.” I said groaning as let my self down upon the length of him.

He filled me up completely. His strange form stimulated areas that I didn’t know existed, let alone, what kind of pleasure they could bring.

He opened my robes and exposed my breasts.

“Only two?” he asked with an eyebrow lifted.

He lifted his hands and brushed his thumbs across my nipples.”

“But perfectly round, white and soft. One for each hand”

I lifted my self up and rammed down to shut him up. It worked. He growled and pushed back into me, grabbing my hair to make sure I wasn’t going anywhere.

I rode him hard, driving myself higher and higher up to the point that every fibre in me exploded. When I came, he moved as deep in me as physically possible and came again, screaming my name.

At that exact moment, the doors to the hangar opened and a crowd of about 50 blue vampires were looking with bulging eyes and increasing horror at the scene in front of them. Their king shagging an alien.

Oops. Hehehehehehe…

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 289 24
"You know, everybody's talking about the beautiful and deadly new competitor in court." well look who it was, the guy I was supposed to try and win o...
4.8K 72 7
Helena Callahan series (Emmiie) fan fiction: As a child, Chloe Faulkner had shifted the balance in the supernatural world in favour of the vampires...
52.6K 1.2K 22
*I have edited this story so there should be no mistakes😊* Riley lockwood is not your average werewolf. She is the abused, broken and mateless girl...
5.9M 285K 97
[THIS STORY WILL BECOME FREE ON JULY 1, 2024] She's the reason the heart of my family had been torn apart. Because that night, I'd unwittingly chosen...