Narry Me. [Book 2]

By karmasucks

Now that Liam and Louis are finally together, Niall starts to notice how sad and lonely Harry is becoming. Wh... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
~Author's Note~
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38: Part 1.
Chapter 38: Part 2.
Chapter 38: Part 3.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Epilogue.

Chapter 5.

22.8K 208 51
By karmasucks

Niall's P.O.V.

*******************

I woke up the next morning to smell of bacon and toast. A fry up. Brilliant! I was about to sit up when I realised that my body felt strangly heavy and I looked down to see Harry sleeping on top of me, his hand placed over my chest and his head resting on my shoulder.

I smiled. His mouth was twitched into a cheeky smirk as he slept, and somebody had thrown a blanket over us. He moved slightly and I heard him whimper. I started to massage his mass of curly locks, slowly ands gently. He immediatly relaxed, and after a few minutes, his head moved up to meet my gaze. "You couldn't resist, could you?" He whispered softly and I smirked. "Nope." I said simple, popping out the 'p'. He grinned and moved his head back.

My breath hitched when I remembered last night. Words couldn't describe how I felt last night. How many people can say they've kissed their best friend? Drunk people don't count. I know I shouldn't have kissed him. Especially straight after asking him if he still had feelings for Louis. But like Harry said, I couldn't resist. He looked so vulnurable and delicate when I asked him, and all I wanted to do was help him. I wanted to help him get over his feelings for Louis, but obviously that didn't work.

What was it about Louis that he liked? I was jealous of Louis and I know that's not something I sould admit, even to myself. You shouldn't be jealous of your best friend. Especially not over something you don't even know why your're jealous of them. That matter seemed unknown. My thoughts were interupped by Zayn who had appeared beside us, holding a sizzling frying pan.

"Why didn't you wake us up?" Harry asked firstly. "You looked too cute." Zayn replied simply, shrugging and even without looking, I could tell Harry was rolling his eyes. "I want food." I said randomly, eyeing up the pan. Harry and Zayn chuckled. "When do you not?" Harry said casually and he slowly got up, throwing the blanket aside. We joined Zayn in the kitchen and we sat opposite each other at the table, with Zayn in the middle.

"Thanks for this, by the way. I could've made it myself." Harry pointed out, slipping a bit of bacon in his mouth. "Show off." Zayn murmered as he turned to face the cooker. I chuckled and Harry glared at him vbehind his back. Zayn sat back down again and lifted his fork. "Oh, Louis called. Said it's something important." Zayn explained and Harry groaned, placing his elbows on either side of the table. "It better not be about last night." He warned, and I smirked, chewing happily.

Zayn rolled his eyes. "No, I doubt it, Harry." He replied, taking a sip of orange juice.

Harry finished his breakfast first and then went up to have a shower and get changed. Zayn and I sat awkwardly in silence, both of us chewing quietly. "Thanks for the breakfast, Zayn." I commented, pulling my chair out and ruffling his hair as I did so. "No problem." He sniggered and I headed upstairs into my bedroom, only to bang into a topless and wet Harry. We both groaned, stumbling back a few steps.

"S-sorry." I stuttered nervously, and I couldn't help but stare at him as we stood in the doorway. His hair was straight and damp, water droplettes running down his body and his wrapped white towel was hanging dangerously low. I gulped nervously. "Like what you see?" He asked mischievously, his eyes on me as his mouth played into a smirk. I rolled my eyes and shook my head in disbelief. "Honestly, Harry. You're such a player." I said casually and I brushed past him, laying on my bed and Harry followed.

"I thought you were heading out?" I questioned when he fiddled with his clothes from last night. He wrinkled his noise. "Yeah, but I don't have a t-shirt. Can I borrow yours?" He added. I nodded silently and he headed over to my wardrobe and I watched him as he roamed my clothes. Why did I suddenly...like the way he looked? I couldn't describe how I felt for him.

Muscles were starting to form on his body, giving him broad shoulders and flexable biceps. Looks like all those times at the gym had finally paid off...I thought. Even when he flipped on a pale-blue t-shirt, I got a glimpse of his newly formed six-pack, and he even had a great tan, giving his skin a slight warm glow. After slipping on a pair of briefs and comfy sweats, he bent his head down and shook his mass of curly locks and flipped his head back up again, so that his hair fell over his eyes.

I got up and brushed pass him, also getting my clothes and I heard him leave. Fifteen minutes later, I found myself dressed in a pair of sweats just like Harrys and a white t-shirt. Zayn was already waiting for us at the front door, holding his duffle bag. Zayn drove us to Harry and Lou's flat, with Harry in the passangers seat and me in the middle at the back. We got to the flat in seconds, and Liam and Louis were already in the kitchen.

But they were setting out red plastic cups around the kitchen table, amongst bottle of alcahol- taquiela and vodka, etc. "What's the celebration?" Zayn questioned, dumping his bag at the side. Louis and Liam exchanged glances. "There's no celebration. Just...decided to throw a party." Louis replied innoncently, sinking his hands in his pockets. "Oh. You mean, you're celebrating the first time you and Liam had sex?" Harry asked before he could stop himself.

Their faces were priceless. I threw my head back and laughed. "You knew? We thought you left!" Louis exclaimed, clamping a hand to his forehead. "Obviously not!" Zayn retorted, as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. Liams face had turned a deep shade of scarlett and even Louis was flushing slightly, which was odd since the only time Louis ever blushed was when Jay called him by his nickname, Boo, in public. "I can't believe it." Louis breathed, running a two hands through his hair. I sniggered.

"See next time you have sex? Do a little detour." Zayn said simply, and Louis sank back into his seat, helpess. Harry went to sit at the sofa and I went to sit at the armchair, curling up, bringing my knees up to my chest. Louis joined Harry minutes later. "Nice hickey, Harry." Louis commented and Harrys hand automatically flew to his neck. I gulped. I really should've given him a scarf...

"Yeah, I-I had a girl over." Harry said lamely. I rolled my eyes. "You...had a girl over, at Niall's house?" Louis asked suspiciously and my eyes snapped up to him, only to find his eyes boring into mine. Damn, he knew. "Yeah..." Harry trailed off, unsure of what to say. Louis looked back to Harry. "So what was she like? Blonde?" Louis questioned just as Liam handed him a cup of tea. Harry blinked at him. "Yeah...yeah she was." He replied simply.

"Irish, perhaps?" Louis asked carefully, taking a sip. "Yeah. I mean, no. No- she wasn't." Harry stuttered, frowning hard and staring at the floor, biting his lip. Louis raised his eyebrows as Harry looked at him. "We didn't talk much." Harry said finally and Louis smirked. "Of course you didn't." Louis replied, patting Harrys knee as he got up and went back to Liam, leaving Harry's face a little red.

Harry and I really did need to be a lot more careful. Well, I knew I did anyway. I just couldn't help myself last night. The way his neck was exposed to me...almost tempting me. God, I sonded like a bloody vampire. I really had to stop this. Maybe the best thing to do was to avoid Harry. I know what you're thinking. That I'm a coward. But yourself in my shoes and think twice about my situation. I don't even know why I felt like this. It's just, every time I'm around him he makes me feel nervous and flustered.

My thoughts were interuppted my Harry who came walking to me and my breath hitch as he sat down next to me, curling up and bringing his knees up just like me. "That was a close one." he said happily and I snorted sarcastically. What was weird that it was so easy to talk to Harry. In a way. Maybe that was another reason why I liked him. He didn't make things awkward and intense like the way I was feeling right now.

"Are you coming tonight?" he asked hopefully. I hesitated. "Nope." I replied, popping out the 'p'. He pouted. "Why not?" he asked sadly. Because you'll be there, I thought miserably. "I just don't feel like it." I lied, shrugging. He gave me his puppy-dog eye look. I smirked. "For me?" he suggested and I rolled my eyes and laughed. He grinned, his lovely, cheeky grin that showed his dimples. "I'll take that as a yes." he said simply and with a kiss on my cheek, he left to head to his room.

I was still smiling when he was out sight, but my grin disappeared when my eyes fell on Louis, who was staring at me through narrowed, anxious eyes. Had he heard our whole conversation? I tried not to think about it.

Seven hours later, I found myself at the bottom landing of Harry's flat, dressed in a white Ralph Lauren polo-shirt and black jeans. Harry, on the other hand, was dressed in a light brown sweater and tight black jeans with black Converse. as stunning as always.

I ended up doig shots with Louis some time later on. "WOO!" I yelled after I slammed another glass down, just as Louis gasped, feeli the burning liquid crawl down his throat. "Victory is mine!" I yelled dramatically, managing to stumble slightly as I came off the stool. I patted Liam rouhgly on the back when I spotted Harry coming toward us. I slipped out of sight, and I found myself standing next to Zayn.

"All right, buddy?" he giggled sheepishly, causing me to snigger. I didn't know who was more drunk- me or him. He suddenly grabbed me by the collar of my shirt and kissed me full of the mouth. I groaned. He tasted of stale beer and cigarettes. I pushed hm away from me, making us both stumble. "W-what was that for?" I asked, wiping my mouth with the back of my hand.

"Niall, look out!" A familuar voice called, and next thin I knew, my body was pressed tightly against Harry's, followed by a loud clatter and the sound of breaking glass. I looked behind me and noticed a vase lay broken just at the spot where I had been not minutes ago. My eyes scanned the stunned crowd and I spotted Louis, swaying slightly against Liam who gave me a look that said 'sorry'. I blinked. Okay, that was odd. Louis had just threw a vase at me. Because I kissed Zayn? I would be mad at both of them but I was too drunk.

"You're not drunk." I whined to Harry, almost child-like. He smrked, his hand still supporting me on the small of my back. "But you are. C'mon, let's get you upstairs." Harry said, and he took my hand and guided me up to his room. I had just slumped on Harrys bed when I felt an uneasy feeling at the pit of my stomach and I leaned over the bed to puke, just in time for Harry to place a tin bucket under my chin.

"That'll be something for Liam to clean up." Harry sighed as he rubbed my back. I chuckled weakly only to vomit again. Once I had done puking, he handed me a plastic cup of water. I took a few sips and layed it on the bedside table when Harry lay down on the spa to me. "Why are you helping me?" I asked stupidly.

He flicked a strand of hair out of my eyes and said "Because you're my best friend. And you look like you needed the help." he explained softly. I sighed, turng to face the feeling, and then a thought occured to me....I turned back to face Harry and leaned in to kiss him, but our lips had only just touched when he pulled away. "Not now, Niall. You're drunk. I'm not taking advantage of you like that." he protested.

"M-Maybe when I'm sober?" I asked hopefully and he chortled. "Maybe." he assured me, kissing me lightly on my forehead. I smiled. Just then, the door banged open, followed by the sound of a camera clicking and a flash of right light. "What the hell?" I asked, confused, when the door shut again. "It's the paps. Just leave it." Harry said, although he sounded disappointed, and slightly annoyed.

I turned to face him again, his mouth just inches away from mine. But I couldn't kiss him. Not now. "You can go to sleep now, Niall. I'll be here when you wake up. I promise." he assured me, giving me a warm smile. Harry's kind-hearted face was the only thing I saw before my vision blurred and everything went black. So much for avoid Harry, huh?

***********

I couldn't upload last night because I was at work. Sorry :( But same thing again, except this time 15 comments and 15 votes. Think you can do it? Make it happen! Remember, comments need to be detailed. Thank you so much guys, I love the support :D xxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

239K 7.2K 21
Liam Payne has a secret. He is in love with his straight best friend Niall Horan. He wish he could be happy like his two gay friends Louis and Harry...
76.6K 1.9K 16
Harry is head over heels for Louis but what happens when he realizes Louis is not who he thought he was! Being in an abusive relationship with Louis...
79.5K 2.3K 21
Harry Styles, dealing with a painful breakup, must try to learn to open his heart again. But he feels no one will ever compare to his last boyfriend...
75.4K 528 29
Harry can’t believe himself. Since he introduced this girl, Eleanor, to his best friend Louis he is jealous about what he tells about her. He wants t...