Once In A Life Time (Niam)

By LiamandTurtles

Sometimes being in the right place at the right time, gives you belief. Other times it gives you the fright... More

Meeting
INSANE
Faith
Loki

Once In A Life Time (Niam)

374 11 4
By LiamandTurtles

~It happens once in a life time so take advantage of it now.~

Prologue:

Niall had heard about "nonbelievers". He didn't want to think that people didn't think magical creatures existed... he didn't want to think people didn't think he existed.

Yes, he was a fairy. Not one of those "girly, glittery, frolicky" fairy's. But a fairy nonetheless.

He never thought he would meet one of the nonbelievers. He never thought he would become friends with a nonbeliever. And he never thought he would fall in love with a nonbeliever.

And this nonbeliever... well his name was Liam Payne.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

475K 14.5K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
212K 7.4K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
69.1K 1.6K 31
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
770K 28.6K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...