INSANE

Hi! Chapter 2!!

~

Liam's POV

~

Maybe I'm dreaming.

No the boy is still on top of me.

At least I stopped screaming like a little girl. Or a very scared 16 year old boy.

I should say something. Yeah something.

What do you say to a boy who came out of a tree and is glowing?

Maybe hi? Or scream?

Already screamed so ima go for it.

"Hi.....?"

"........Hello." he said.

"I'm Liam."

"I'm Ni-" he said.

Third Person POV

"Holy crap! We're screwed! Oh my fairies! We're gonna die! I'm too young to die! I haven't done anything with my life! And I basically am killing the Prince too! Oh fairies forgive me! This is-" said Harry only to be cut off by Zayn with a hard slap to the face.

"Shut up you idiot. What is wrong with you?" said Zayn.

"Nothings wrong with me you dolt you know just the fact that we passed through a tree into another realm! I'm so stupid!"

"Okay yes you are stupid but that's beside the point-"

"Guys! Shut the jol up! We are going to be fine. I've got this." said Niall getting up and breaking the two up into what was soon to become a fight between the two children of the most powerful familys fight wise.

"Um not to sound rude here and it seems like to me that you... whatever you are don't curse so I'm going to clean this up for you... how in Gods name did you all get here and what in the world are you?" said Louis after finally being able to find his voice again.

"Oh my dear boy why that's very simple-" started Harry.

"Harry no just no." finished Zayn.

"Oh come on! Niall pleaseeeee?"

"Niall please don't let him!"

"What's wrong with me doing it?"

"Your an idiot and you'll just make think we're insane!"

"No I won't! Niall!"

"Yeah okay fine Harry do it!" Niall said not wanting anyone to die. He could already see the sparks in their eyes.

"Crap!" said Zayn.

"Yes!" said Harry.

"Okay to answer you questions... this fellow here" he said pointing at Zayn "is Knight Zayn Javadd Malik of gocjl of fairies of The Everglades. I am Knight Harry Edward Styles of joglc of fairies of The Everglades. And finally this" he said pointing at Niall "is Prince Niall James Horan of khixf of fairies of Irish decent of second Virgo of The Everglades." Harry said finishing his introductions.

"Um well fairies... cool. Cool names." said Louis shocked. "I'm Louis William Tomlinson and this is my friend Liam James Payne and I guess he has the same name as the Prince... so yeah. Cool right Liam?"

"Cool? Cool?? How about INSANE! You people are crazy!" said Liam while walking away backwards.

"Told you." said Zayn.

"Shut up." said Harry

"Liam come on!" said Louis.

While in Niall's head all he could feel was disbelief. He felt like everything was breaking inside him.

Pain.

More Pain.

Horrible Pain.

Uh guess his name fits his effect.

The last thing Niall remembers is him screaming (not a pleasant sound) (kinda like seeing a baby elephant crying after it gets rejected by it's mother but in sound) and then falling to the ground.

Then he passes out.

But not before he sees cute boy or Liam as his friend called him running towards him.

~~

So how was it? sorry its so short I'm writing on my phone.

PS. I made up some of the words as you can probably tell cause I wanna and you can't stop me! :P

anyways love you if your reading this! *kisses*

*comment*

(shorty got them apple bottom jeans.... )

see ya

bye

bye