Blackout

By BubblyBritt14

Piper has been through alot. Her and her father were best buddies until she hit puberty and looked more like... More

Blackout (not edited)

15 4 1
By BubblyBritt14

Hello, readers. 

Thankyou for the support you have been giving me for this book, it really helps whether it is bad or good, the last two chapters were written on my phone, so sorry for the spelling mistakes, my phone auto-corrects everything, I noticed it right after publishing it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was laying on my side, my back had some sort of gauze wrapped around my torso. My thoughts suddenly filled my mind, make my lips tremble, and my hands shake. I just stood there, and let him touch me. Why? Why did I do that? I should've ran away, but he was so warm.

I tried to roll on my stomache to find that I couldn't and was surrounded by needles, and a beeping monitor. Great, another hospital, another panick attack, another headahce. I reached up to touch my head...yay a bump. Someone caught my hand, and set it back in place. I looked behind me to find Luke. He smiled a small smile.....no scratch that....a grimace. He hung his head in shame. 

I opened my mouth to speak but nothing came out. My head ws pounding, my back was throbbing, and I wanted to move onto my stomache. My brother rushed to the other side of me, gently placing a cool glass of water to my lips, I gulped, ravenous, as the cool liquid soothed my throat muscles. He pulled away as soon as the cup was empty. I rested my head against the pillows for a fracture of a second, before speaking.

"My head hurts."  He quickly pressed a button on the wall, and spoke quietly in it. A few minutes later of me adjusting my position on my stomache with my brothers help. A nurse placed a ice pack on the bump on my head, and gave me a few pills to swallow, some for the pain, some for my head. My mother bustled through the room crying. Kissing my bump, and talking on the phone no other than the school. I groaned pressing the ice harder on my head, the freezing blocks pressed more tightly to my head, as it was cooling down the swelling.

My mother went outside, I felt a cool breeze on my back to realize it felt good, I turned my head a bit, to find the same elderly nurse, carrying a blucket of cool ice water with a rag on hand, I looked at her with scared eyes, this is going to hurt. My back that had slashes from when he whipped me into a beating were open once more with gushing dry blood, the bruises that were beginning to yellow, had been replaced with black and blue violet bruises, a large handprint which was just a simple touch from a man held a outline on my back, that you could see clearly. 

I but my lips and buried my face into my pillow, closing my my eyes shut as I braced the income of the stinging alcohol, two nurses now replaced the elderly woman who was sobbing uncrontrolably, just by looking at my back. Oh god....

They poured the alcohol onto my back, at first it was fine until they started rubbing the blood away as it cleaned my skin. I screamed into the pillow. My mother leaving the room since it was two much for her. They rinsed it off, with the cool water, making me moan in appreciation. I suddenly felt tired, my lids half closed and my brother holding my hand as I drifted to sleep. A peaceful sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After we left the hospital, the doctor assigned me a certain shot every two hours to help with the swelling, but no doctor's note of being laid off for school. My brother told me the outcome of my panick attack, even though it was only on the one floor, that floor was the biggest of them all, though to embarrass me further, the principle called an assembly while I was out, that no male, except the on and off male nurse, my brother, and my new body gaurd are allowed to touch me. 

My mother banned me from skateboarding until I had no scars or bruises left to see. My scars, gashes had reopened which meant while at the hospital I had to have stiches, my brother told at one point it was good thing I was asleep because I would've fainted at the sight.

The weekend passed by quickly, my mind is in a rush. My head hurts from the bump, and from trying to process all this new information, also with a hint of lack of sleep. The medicene I have to insert into the small of my back, every two hours, or else my back will be really sensitive and swollen. I have to go to school this morning, which I was not looking forward too, like all the rest of the days, my emotions are everywhere, from being angry from letting myself be touched, pissed off from the principle for telling everyone to back off...that what I wanted right? And sad, for my family having to be a burden for this, and my freinds because I never get to see them anymore.

I threw off the covers trying tp soothe my aching back, I grabbed a silk pajamma top and threw it on, as it caressed my back I felt this safe comfort come over me. I did my buisness in the bathroom. I grabbed a towel off the rack, and gently hung it over my back, and tightened it around my neck leaning over into the wide sink, and wet my hair, the cool water rushing into my hair, and camly running over my face, I clenched my eyes as I lathered the soap into my hair, I breathed through my nose, as I rinsed my soap out, there was a knock at the door. 

Luke stumbled in, and massaged gel into his hair, checked the bags under his eyes. He looked over at me and gave me a sympathy smile. I felt guilt wash over me knowing he was too tired, and didn't get lots os sleep these past nights from the alarm for my medicene, every two hours, a alarm will go off on my phone, announcing where to place the next shot in my back, and then the next two hours apart will tell me the next place to insert the medication.

I placed the sweater that was low-cut, and showed off the chest area, but was covered by silk so I really didn't care at the moment. I sat on the toilet seat and tried t obend oen to get my leggings on. After a few failed attempts, I called for my mom. "MOM!!!" 

"Yeah?" She called from the hallway, opening the bathroom door, and assesing me, finally realizing my struggle. "Need help?" My mother was 39 years old, having him get her pregnant at a young age, with Luke and then a few years later I popped out. My mother fit my shins into the tiny peep holes, and helped me stand up, I clung to her shoulder, as she pulled them up, she smelled of strawberry shampoo, and pine trees, not a very normal smell, but i loved it. Even though she was done helping me, I still clung to her. "Honey?" She asked worried.

I made an audible sob. "I'm soo sorry mom....I should have told you what he was doing no matter what the consequences were, I was just afraid he would hurt you or Luke....but I'm thankful you're helping me out now, but I don't want to feel like a burden to you or Luke, I don't need you guys to come in every night and make sure if I'm putting the needle in right....or if I'm okay, I know I worry you, but I'm not going anywhere, I won't be gone for a long time, I just wanted you to know that." I sniffled as I cried into her shoulder. She hugged me back tighter not once touching my back, she wiped away some tears, knowing I needed to get to school though this conversation isn't over, she helped me put the navy blue skirt uniform on, and my black hytops. A kiss to the forehead anad left the room. god how I love my mother.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Luke helped me into the car, holding me by my neck and my back, the pain, that i would feel if he would simple touch me on my back would be unimagineable pain. The streets passed by, and the kids, who looked at out car with shock and curiosity. The ride in bertween the gates was horrifying, and the person who started all of my pain all over again was standing by the gate looking stiff and scanning the feild as if looking for something. I tried to hide behind the black tinted windows in the car, byt as if laser vision was implanted inside his pupil, he spotted me, looking straight into my eyes. My boby activated as if on it' own and wanted to hop ouy of the car, and jump into his arms.

He walked slowly towards Luke's car, Luke got out, and came over to trhe passenger side and opened my door. My eyes flickered towards him, there he stood a few feet away from us, but no tclose enough to hear us. His muscles bulged out of his chest and shirt, as if a second skin, pretty blue-green eyes bore into mine. HIs eyes softened, and he relaxed until the car was shut off, as I took the key out ot the ignition. My eyes hardened and I glared at him. The little fucker!

Luke opened my door blocking my veiw, he unbuckled me carefully, and lifted me by the armpits. And set me on the floor, I turned around and grabbed my bagin my hands with a pissed off expression. I could hear the people that passed by. Their whispers, and snickers, of how I just wanted attention hurted me to the core. My eys blurred with tears. I have NEVER been bullied, now I know how Amy Betencourt felt at my other school , before she killed herself. "You're not goling to be so happt about this." Luke scratched the back of his head, and held a nervous expression on his face. I tried to calm down, because  ialready wanted to rip the head off this guy. My heart was beating erratically, trying to calm it down, I put my hand on my chest and concentrated on my breathing. "The kid, who touched you is your body gaurd." 

He waited to let me process the information. Minutes passed by. My hands clenched at my sides. I wanted to scream at the world but....I have my morals, though I will use them for later. "I thought we agreed on a girl!?" I hissed.

"I tried everything I could, to get a least a hired woman from the navy, or a tough girl, that you could easily be freinds with, but the school board wouldn't listen, the Principle insisted a male, and he's the strongest, in the school..." he mummbled something under his breath. 

Problem is he's in the stupid classes, I'm in AP classes." Luke sighed, and gripped my shpulders. He was about to say something but the bell cut him off. I walked away from him, gripping my bag in my hands. I walked to my first class, when I got there I got comfortable in my seat, my back never touching the seat. Our teacher started the session, a couple minutes into it. The blue-green eyes walked in and handed the teacher a note, which caused the m to go into the hallway. His eyes caught mine, and a million emotions ran through me, I looked down. My phone buzzed in my pocket, announcing the loud alarm, the whole class turned their heads, stopped flirting and talking and payed attention to me. I bit my lip, and turned towards the girl who was was reading a book now held my attention. I handed her a needle. "Please?" She nodded obviously not grossed out, i oulled the shirt up a bit, and she stuck the needle in and handed it back to me. I gave her a relieved smile. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He stood close as he walked by me, I could feel his body heat, his Musky Calvin Klein cologne, he is huge, his bicep is the sixe of practically my whole head, I feel soo small beside him. As we walked he towered over everyone, probably standing at 6'5'' while I'm 5'5''. He held my bad on his shoulder, as if he didn't care about his man pride. I think he mostly damaged mine, so now it was my turn to derange his. 

Boys kept looking my way, me not noticing what they were looking at, comtinued not to care. until I noticed...my chest area. It made me feel molested...just like my father did. I tried to grab my bag from blue-green eyes. his eyes flickered to me, as he let me grab my bag and watched as I covered my chest the boys eyes. 

Blue-green eyes's head automatically snapped up to meet one of the boy's gaze, the drool sitting on his bottom lip, that looked like it was going to dribble any second now. I couldn't evaluate how quick blue eyes pinned the boy to the wall, everyone going on with their thing as if this was normal. Blue-eyes whispered something in his ear. I only caught little things that made my eyes droop with lust lust.

'Mine, vixen, cut, mark, fuck, Keep your eyes off her tits' My eyes drooped with lust for a couple, but widened at others. I continued walking not acknowledging any more stares from anyone, I barged into the bathroom, and gripped the sink feeling sick. Feeling discomfort. I hunched over, I heard pounding on the door, followed with a musky scent that filled my nostrils. 

What is wrong with me? Whenever I'm near him it feels like butterflies are giving birthj in my stomache. My stomache clenches my lower area. I looked into the mirror, my hair was in it's natural waves to my waist. My natural rel lips looked pouty. My eyes looked wide and innocent, and my figure looked curvy underneath all these clothes. I washed my hands before applying red lipstick.

I opened the door, to find him standing with his hands in his pockets, I bit my lip, and placed the lipstick in my pocket. I walked into the stall and did my buisness, and washing my hands again, and then finally opened the door, to find him standing with his hands in his pockets, I bit my lip.

I walked pass him, and headed to Algebra 2 he flicked a smile towards me. I didn't acknowlegde him, or the other people surrounding me in the waves and aferwaves of people, gawking at me and him. Why? Do I have something on my face? But either way, you wouldn't stare at him? He is beautiful, he is charming, nut not knowing anything else, I'm not quick to judge.

I felt a rough calloused hand gently and quickly pulle me into a a muskly embrace. I looked up to find, i had alomst ran into a group og glaring girls. Eek. He was holding my hand, shock waves spread from my hands, to my core making my stomache clench in need, my toes curl in anticipation. My mouth parted, and let out a low moan. A blush appeared in my cheeks, hopefully he didn't catch it. I need to get away from him, hold my barrier, before I tell all of my secrets which I didn't want to.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

School was almost over, my stomache was now settled after a hot lunch. All I had left now was P.E, my thoughts reminded me of what happened at a certain spot which had me cringing. I felt sick, but swalled the lump in my throat. My hands clenched my nails were digging into his hand he stopped ubruptly. Turning to me in response, I didn't dare look him in the eys knowing I would lash out because all my anger has retyurned to the surface, but I couldn't help but not let go of his hand, since I had a death grip on it. I gave up and looked into his eyes. Hurt flashed in them, and other emotions that I couldn't decipher. 

He opened his mouth to speak but nothing came out, he dropped my hand, a nice feeling of warmth left my body. "Im sorry.....I didn't know you would freak out, I just wanted to touch you for some unknown reason." He was lying through his teeth, he had a reason because I could see it in his eyes, though it looked like it hurt him to say it. He looked to my face and then my whole body and then blushed, though he seemed unfazed my it, that I knew he was checking me out. But why would he, I'm not good to look at, especially with my broken soul and battered body.

I stuck out my hand." Piper." He smiled.

"Ethan." His hand was warm, rough, calloused, firm. The sparky shock waves flew through my body making me want to moan out loud. He opened the gym doors and handed me my bag. Guys were flirting with girls, the coaches, both different in sex. One male, and one female, female for the girls, and Male for the boys.  The male coach was writing on the board, what we would be doing today: Freeplay. 

My alarm went off in the middle of Ethan's basketball Freeplay game, heads turned including his. I felt as if I was naked, being exposed to their eyes, I prepared the shot. Ethan walked over, confusion writen all over his face. When he finally reached me, I was getting to the bottom of the bleahers, trying to get closer to him. Though knowing the whole class was watching I didn't care. "Could you pull up my shirt?" I whispered so no one could hear it. I leaned into him, my breasts brushing against his abs. My nipples found friction against his shirtless form, causing them to harden against him. A low moan escaped my lips. My front of my shirt rided up to right under my breasts as he lifted it. I heard a growl, a gentle hand pressed my closer to Ethan, I stabbed the shot into my muscle in my back when I finally found it. My back finally relaxed causing my to groan out in comfort. I felt sleepy all of a sudden. My eyes drooped and I snuggled closer into Ethan. Sleep. It's my favorite hobby, but there is still one thing I left off my bucketlist today, was getting away from the guy who caused my beliefs in men to love thrown away out the window.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey, lovelies, I know promised to update yesterday. But my family decided to go to walmart last night. Stress is building up in me slowly, My b-day is coming up, and I have a project due for school. Don't worry I'm not giving up on any of my books, if you guys have any Ideas that will surely help, so you can message me privately. That would help. In three weeks I'll have two weeks off for Easter, so let's hope I'll have alot more updates, I have a life you know, stay innocent! 

Brittany

For some reason I dan't give the youtube video for this, The sing dedicated towards this chapter is Human by Christina Perri. Enjoy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 286 48
Alexandra Queen, she has never had a normal childhood. Her and her mother were abused by her father and his friend, John. Day in and day out. Their j...
887 21 21
How can a normal seventeen year girl have the luck of a broken mirror? How can she work late every night and get up early for school? How can she dea...
Save Me By Hannah

Teen Fiction

20.3K 515 38
(Trigger warning) "Because," I start, my voice trembling as the flashbacks flood me like a tsunami. All the years of abuse swarm my mind and I can al...
342K 10.8K 28
She refused to show mercy. She refused to die in this world of monstrosities. Maybe that's why she became what she was, They call her Seventeen. She...