Mine

By itsbeccaxx

Nobody understands Brad and Liv's love/hate relationship. When they first met he try's to brush her off, he c... More

You'll be mine
Pretend
News
Mind games
TGIF
I dont have feelings
R u Con?
What is caring
Alone
Meant to be
Tilly
Bad
No
Jealousy
I will
The girl with no regret
Help us
Im true
Come back
Wtf!!
Who are you?
The sleepover
Sorry :/
The gumball kiss
Just a game
Hit
He-devil
Floury mess
Prison mate!
Block
Its not over
I didnt mean it
Check it out
Forgotten
Baby

Are we?

5.3K 112 73
By itsbeccaxx

next chapter for everyone! xx but first a question for y'all....

Who's your fave Vamps member and why? xxx

.

LIV

"Eekkkk The concerts starting!" Bella shouted right into my ear.

We had made our way to our seats at the front *yawn* and I had sat... like a normal person, however Bella refused and stood screaming with the rest of these pathetic barbies.

"I'm so excited are you?" She looked down at me and sighed.

"Get up Liv! Do you know how much Ellie would beg to be in your position right now?"

Oh god, she had to bring her up,... Ellie is Bella's go-to girl if she wants to talk about The Vamps.

She's president of their fan club and about the craziest person I've ever met.

I don't like her at all.

"Ok ok!" I groaned, standing up like the rest of the crowds.

Just at that moment there was a deafening scream from behind us and I flicked my eyes towards the stage.

Sure enough, 4 boys were jumping around up there, plugging in guitars.

"Hello everybody, we are... THE VAMPS!" A cute curly haired boy shouted.

There was an uproar then and the girls beside us starting chanting,

"BRADLEY BRADLEY WE LOVE YOU!"

I rolled my eyes, I was going to get a headache, just from them, I could see it coming.

"Thank you I love you too!" He smiled down at them and winked.

How cheesy could this Brad guy be?

I mean seriously?

As I rolled my eyes again I noticed Brads eyes swerve to look at me and my heart lurched slightly.

Why?

He stayed fixed on me as he introduced the first song.

I folded my arms and smirked up at him, I knew his game.

It must just be my imagination, he can't be staring at me...

"This song is called Wild heart!" He screamed at his fans only taking his eyes off of me for a second.

I looked away blushing, what was happening to me?

Bella seemed oblivious dancing along nodding her head to the music.

I faintly knew the song but I wasn't about to sing and fool around, especially not with him staring like that.

As he sung the lines:

'Tonight we'll dance, I'll be yours and you'll be mine.'

He pointed and by the angle, it looked like it was at me.

Pointing at me?

Me?

No he can't be.

I shook it off and tried to listen to the rest of their set.

I hate to admit it but they were... Good.

The mashup covers they did WERE indie-rock and the vocals weren't average, they were good too.

Great even...

But was I about to confess that Bella was right about them?

No.

I would still play it cool. Yes they can sing and stuff but they are still a 'boy band' and you, Liv Jennings, hate boy bands.

.

BRAD

When it was time to go on I admit I was nervous.

We had never performed to such a big audience and before we would always support, not be the main act.

As we got onstage though, my nerves disappeared and adrenaline hit me.

I was pumped!

It was strange, when we got onstage I noticed something on the front row.

Two girls had shouted that they love us and I smiled back. It made me feel humble when people did that, as we were just like them.

As I glanced around I saw a girl.

Yes I know what you're thinking...

Duh brad this is a concert there are lots of girls!

But this girl was different.... special.

She was beautiful for a start, tall with long golden locks and a tanned complexion, but that wasn't what grabbed my attention.

She wasn't screaming or jumping or well doing anything.

In fact she looked bored.

This puzzled me, why would a girl not interested in us fork out lots of money to.... see us?

I must of been staring at her because she folded her arms and smirked.

I decided to have a little fun...

If she wanted attention, I'd give it her.

.

After the concert it was our meet and greet, this could not have come at a better time.

The girl.. I couldn't get her off my mind and I needed a distraction.

Until.

"Brad, James, Connor, Tristan meet Liv and Bella." Our stage manager introduced us.

As he moved out of the way I noticed the fans.

A petite cute brunette who seemed like she was going to pass out, I smiled, how sweet.

Then I saw her.

It was her, the girl from the front row.

She was here right in front of me.

Oh my.

"Hi my names James!" James walked over and hugged each girl.

"I'm Bella." the brunette said shyly. "And this is my friend Liv."

She motioned towards her.

Liv.

She looked as bored as ever and shrugged her shoulders as a signal she acknowledged us.

"So girls?" Connor sung. "Do you want to come to our dressing room, I can show you where I keep my kilts!"

He started jigging about down the corridor, the girls giggling, he was followed by Tristan.

James escorted Bella, who he seemed, from what I could tell, to have taken a shine to.

That left me and Liv.

I was too shocked to move and she seemed not to care about moving.

"So..." I managed to blurt out. "You like the concert?"

She muttered an 'it was ok' before looking down at the floor.

I headed down the corridor, following the others.

"You coming?" I called back spinning around.

"Yep." She skipped to catch up with me before whispering in my ear.

"You do know I hate you though." Then she took off down the corridor towards the others, leaving me open-mouthed.

.

.

LIV

Once we reached the dressing room, a man in an important looking suit came hurtling in.

"Brad I need to see you outside." he muttered and Brad walked out.

I went towards the door and opened it amused.

"Can I join the private chit chat?" I asked sarcastically.

The smart man looked me up and down .

"Yes actually you may." He said to me.

I was shocked but went into the hallway closing the door behind me.

"You see this is what I'm talking about Brad. Use her!" He motioned towards me.

"Use me for what?"

He ignored me.

"She could improve your image." he went on. "Think about it?"

Think about what? What did they mean.
As if he read my mind he spoke.

"Spend time with this young lady and your deals intact."

With that he left.

"What does he mean?" I muttered.

But I think I knew exactly what he had meant and I knew fully well I wasn't going to like it....

.

Ok so that's it guys!! What you think?

Vote if you liked it! xxx comment below

.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

366K 23.2K 65
In the vibrant city of Jaipur, a secret deal was struck between two worlds. Abhimaan Deep Shekhawat, the enigmatic King of Rajasthan, controlled the...
238K 26.9K 69
#Book-2 of Hidden Marriage Series. πŸ”₯❀️ This book is the continuation/sequel of the first book "Hidden Marriage - Amazing Husband." If you guys have...
1.3M 118K 43
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 π‘πšπ­π‘π¨π«πž π†πžπ§'𝐬 π‹π¨π―πž π’πšπ πš π’πžπ«π’πžπ¬ ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
830K 69.4K 34
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...