Let Me In. (Luke Hemmings) *...

By lilahrose_Fan

||No one can hurt you, unless you let them in|| WARNING: Self Harm, bad language and mature contents. More

I MADE A TRAILER
Let Me In. (Luke Hemmings)
Chapter 1-"Yeah, I'm Luke"
Chapter 2-"LUKE SHE LIKES PENGUINS"
Chapter 3-"HELLO, I'M AUTUMN"
Chapter 4-"I promise, it'll be our little secret"
Chapter 5-"HOW COULD YOU DO THIS!? I HATE YOU!"
Chapter 6-"I'm sorry I was around for these 16 years, I won't be anymore"
Chapter 7-"I love you."
Chapter 8-"ALL TIME LOW!"
Chapter 9-"What size are you?"
Chapter 10-"I'm so proud of you."
Chapter 11-"NO! I can't be helped."
Chapter 12-"I love you. I care. I'm here. I won't leave."
Chapter 14-"Tobie, IE not Y."
Chapter 15-"I have to tell you something."
Chapter 16-"Goodbye. Promise me you'll be OK?"
Chapter 17-"I'm fixed?"
Chapter 18-"We should be artists."
Chapter 19-"I love you. Only you."
Chapter 20-"Tyler Kian Irwin and Ava Rose Irwin."
Chapter 21-"Will you be a bridesmaid at our wedding?"
Chapter 22-"Can you and Luke sing this please?"
Chapter 23-"You know what? We're done!"
Chapter 24-"I'll always love you Luke Hemmings."
Chapter 25-"My fault?! OK then, Mr We're Done!!"
Chapter 26-"Will you marry me?"
Chapter 27-"I didn't do it right, so I'll do it again."
Chapter 28-"I do."
Chapter 29-"Good morning Mrs Hemmings."
Chapter 30-"Our Epilogue."

Chapter 13-"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"

2.1K 41 18
By lilahrose_Fan

Outfit:http://www.polyvore.com/13/set?id=116428808

Luke's P.O.V

I woke up at 5am, if you're wondering why, it's because 17 years ago today, my beautiful girlfriend was born. Ha sappy I know but honestly today is Lily's 17th birthday and I'm gonna make it the best ever!

I grabbed her card which held her present inside, she's gonna love it! I placed all the things on the table, I really hope she's gonna like this. I know what presents she's got and I know she'll love them! Anyway, I placed everything in the correct place, I called the All Time Low lads yesterday and they agreed as soon as I said 'Please come party, it's Lily's 17th'.  I finally finished the colours, Purple, blue and black was the theme. I smiled and headed back to bed. Lily was doing a star fish, she was stretched out across my bed, correction, our bed. I laughed and took a picture before tweeting it.

@Luke5SOS: Happy 17th Lily!! Never knew you were half star fish ;-) @LilyRxx #Happybirthdaystarfish #Lily17today

I laughed to myself before pushing her aside and crawled in beside her, her body curled up and pressed itself against me. I smiled and kissed her head before closing my eyes and catching up on some sleep.

*A few hours later*

"Luke?" Someone whispered in my ear, I opened my ears and was met by Calum's brown ones.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Can we wake her up, I think I'm more excited about it than her." Calum smiled, I nodded and he went outside the door, he pulled in the others. They were all ready and about to sing.

"1, 2, 3, 4." Calum laughed and they began.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO LILY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!"  They all sang, Lily woke up and smiled.

"Let's go!" Calum said pulling her up, I stood up and grabbed the blindfold.

"Is it OK, if we put this on baby?" I asked, she nodded and I slid it over her eyes, I tied it and kissed her cheek, she blushed and I guided her downstairs. All Time Low stood with those sticky ribbon things attached to them. Rian's was on his head, Alex's was on his nose, Zack's was on his shirt and Jack's was on his pants zip.

"OK, we're taking it off." I smiled, I saw her nod. I took it off and when she saw All Time Low she smiled.

"Behind this bow is your present." Jack smirked, I raised and eye brow and walked over to it, I pulled it off his trousers and pressed it against his forehead.

"Thank you." Lily smiled at me, I smiled back before pressing a kiss against her lips. I heard All Time Low gasp and I turned back to them.

"Oh sorry I forgot, Lily's my girlfriend now." I smiled, she laughed and kissed my cheek.

"CARDS!" Calum yelled, I laughed and he hopped over holding the 4 cards. She gladly took them and opened it, a picture of Calum and Lily cross eyed was on the front, she opened it and read it out loud.

"To Lily. happy birthday you're now 17! Smile, you're amazing! Have a great day! Love from Calum. Thank you!" Lily smiled and hugged him. He picked her up and spun her around. I smiled and laughed. She grabbed the next one and opened it.

"To Tiny, Happy birthday! Hold on many more birthdays to come! Have fun, Winkey face. Love from Mikey aka best person ever, that has cool hair! Thanks Mikey!" Lily smiled and hugged him, he smiled and patted her head. she grabbed the next one and opened it.

"To Lil, Happy birthday! You're worth it! have a fantastic day enjoy yourself! Love from Ashton, Hollie and Baby Irwin. AW BABY IRWIN! Thank you!" Lily exclaimed, Hollie hugged her tightly, then Ashton hugged her. She grabbed the last one and opened it, smiling to herself.

"To Lily. Happy birthday, even though we don't know you very well, we wish you the best, have a nice birthday. From Louis, Zayn, Harry, Liam and Niall." She smiled, the 5 boys hugged her. She smiled and then she looked at me.

"My card is holding your present so you can have it later." I told her, she nodded and hugged me.

"Wait, mini concert!" Alex yelled, the hopped onto the table, Calum pressed play on the music and funnily All Time Low began to play. Lily was jumping on the table with Jack and Zack, Alex was pretending to play guitar and Rian was sat on the table. We were laughing, Lily was really out of breath because she had been laughing so much. We all sat down and I saw Lily looking sadly out the window. I went over and gave her a questioning look, she sighed and she whispered in my ear.

"I remember dancing to All Time Low with James." She whimpered, I grabbed her and hugged her tightly.

"I bet he misses you just like you miss him." I told her, she sighed and hid her face in my neck. I rubbed her back gently before she pulled away.

"OK, let's open your presents, which one first?" I asked her.

"Blue one please?" She asked, I nodded. She opened it and almost screamed, it was Calum's present which was a pair of Converse with Galaxy pattern on them. (all things on side)

"Thank you Cal!" She exclaimed, he hugged her and she smiled.

"OK, Open mine now!" Michael laughed, pushing his present towards her.

"OK." She opened it and the brightest smile appeared. Michael bought her three shirts, an All Time Low one, and two Simple Plan shirts. She smiled and hugged him.

"Thanks Mikey!" She smiled.

"It's K tiny." He replied.

"OK, who's next?" She asked, I passed her Ashton's.

She opened it and did scream, it was a back pack with a All Time Low theme, she pushed it in my face making me laugh.

"LOOOOKEYYY!" She screamed, I smiled and I heard All Time Low chuckle, she then realised they were here and she was fangirling over their merch. She blushed and put the bag down.

"THANK YOU ASHTON!" She yelled and pulled him into a hug.

"It's fine." He smiled. One Direction passed her their present, she opened and gasped.

"I don't think I can take this, it must have cost you a load." She told them. She looked at the dark purple acoustic guitar in guilt and shock.

"It's your birthday, plus compared to some of the things we've bought, that's cheap." Harry smiled.

"OK, Thank you." Lily smiled, they group hugged her and she was laughing.

"MY TURN!" Hollie yelled passing Lily the box. Lily smiled and opened it, she screamed and showed me. She was making some noise but I couldn't understand anything. It was Converse but with a Sleeping With Sirens pattern on them.

"THANK YOU HOLLIE!" She screamed and pulled Hollie into a hug.

"and it's from baby Irwin." She smiled, I nodded and thanked her stomach.

"OK now it's our turn, it's not as good as theirs though." Alex smiled passing her a small box.

"Thank you!" Lily smiled before opening it, I saw a Sleeping With Sirens wrist band with the words 'Wrists are for bracelets', All Time Low earing and a necklace that was a guitar pick with the words 'Don't stop believin' it. She smiled and hugged them all.

"Thank you." She smiled, she slipped on the bracelet and she walked over to me, I put on her necklace and pressed a kiss against her shoulder. She turned and smiled at me. She hugged me and I grabbed my present, I pulled back and passed it to her. She slowly opened it and opened the card, the tickets slipped out and she picked them up, she read them and she froze in her place.

"Lily?" Ashton asked her. She stood staring at the tickets in her hand, her gaze slowly looked at me, tears forming in her eyes. She looked so happy and yet so shocked it was rather funny.

"Thank you. Thank you so much. I love you so much, how did you...? Thank you." She said trying to stay calm. I took them out of her hand and read them out because no one knew what I had got her.

"1 ticket to the Simple Plan concert playing in Sydney on November 14th. 1 backstage pass to meet Simple Plan." I smiled, I heard Hollie gasp and the other boys smiled. Lily screamed and jumped on me, her legs wrapped around my waist, my hands quickly grabbed her thighs to hold her in place.

"THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!! I LOVE YOU FOREVER!" She screamed. I laughed and put her down. She just stood staring at them.

"Why only 1 ticket, don't one of you have to follow me?" She asked, I laughed of course she asked this question.

"You're 17. Independence is a key skill and we thought you'd enjoy yourself more on your own. However, one of One Direction's security guards will be present." I told her, she nodded and smiled.

"How did you get concert tickets for my birthday." Lily said seeming confused and shocked.

"I have ways." I smiled, she smiled back and looked at the others.

"GROUP HUG!" She yelled, I grabbed her waist and hugged her from behind before the others jumped into the hug. She laughed and we pulled away.

"OK, I'm gonna take a shower." Lily smiled before skipping upstairs.

Lily's P.O.V

So far this has been an amazing birthday, I love it and later I'm going to my hero's concert. I honestly can't wait. I climbed out of the shower and changed into a blue oversized shirt and black jeans. I headed downstairs and smiled at the others. Calum and Michael were playing COD, Ashton was sat with Hollie, All Time Low were talking with Luke and One Direction were talking between themselves. Luke's phone went off and he was quick to grab it. He looked at it and walked outside, I sighed and saw down in between Calum and Michael. They were very involved in the game, they were yelling and they were right next to each other.

"GO! GO! GO!" Michael yelled. Calum laughed manically before Michael gasped and dropped his controller. I laughed as he fell onto his back. 

"YES! I BEAT YOU!" Calum yelled sticking his tongue out.

"Seriously that looked easy." I muttered, they both looked at me and raised an eyebrow.

"What?" I asked, it really looked easy.

"You try the if it's easy." Calum laughed passing me a controller, I smiled and began playing.

"Aren't I supposed to teach you how to play you know all cliché and shit like that?" Michael smirked.

"A, we're both in a relation ship and B, I've done this before." I smirked, he raised his eyebrow in the 'challenge accepted' manner.

*4 dead Michael and Calum's later*

"GO LILY! KILL HIM! DO IT!" Calum yelled. Michael killed him and he dropped out. I laughed as I caught Michael in my sights. I shot him and Michael died once again, I sat up and high 5ed Calum.

"In your face weirdo!" I exclaimed, Michael sat there arms crossed over his chest. I laughed and pushed his shoulder.

"Don't worry, when baby Irwin's born you can beat him/her." I smiled before getting up and walking into the kitchen, Luke was still on the phone.

"Ugh, seriously, it's just three months!" He exclaimed into the phone, he saw my and pushed his face against the phone and his shoulder. He pulled me into his arms and began kissing my neck, I sighed and leaned into him. I had gotten used to neck kisses but they still made me flinch every now and then.

"No! but seriously will it make it any difference?" Luke said into the phone. I smiled at him and he smiled slightly back, I pulled away and walked back to the other boys, I laid on the couch and flicked though twitter.

@HEMMOSTHOUGH: @LilyRxx Are you dating Luke?

@AllTheCal: Happy Birthday Lily!! #Happybirthdaystarfish #Lily17today

I followed her.

@SleepingTimeSeconds: @LilyRxx I don't care if it's your birthday, keep you hands off Luke, he's mine and we are going to get married some day, he don't want fat sluts like you!!

Well that hurt...

@Hemmos1pengy: @LilyRxx fucking slut, Luke don't want you!

I should've stopped, but I didn't, I carried on.

@Michaelsguitarsface: @LilyRxx is so fucking ugly.

@SWS5SOSMylife: @LilyRxx What does Luke see in you...apart from fat!

@Ashtonismydimple: @LilyRxx is gross #ugly #fat #notforLuke

"Stop." I heard Luke say with gritted teeth, he grabbed my phone and slid it into his pocket. I didn't know I was crying till Luke sat down and wiped my tears. He went on his phone and typed furiously fast. He passed me back my phone and I clicked on my mentions.

@Luke5SOS: FIRST OFF. YES, I AM IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH @LilyRxx AND SECOND ANYONE THAT HATES ON HER I WILL BLOCK, SHE WILL BLOCK, ASH WILL BLOCK MIKE WILL BLOCK, CAL WILL BLOCK, ALL TIME LOW WILL BLOCK AND 1D WILL BLOCK. SO. FUCK. OFF. IT'S HER BIRTHDAY!! YOU DON'T KNOW HER!!

"You didn't have to do that." I told him.

"I needed too." He replied, he pulled me onto his lap and whispered things in my ear. I slowly fell asleep against him.

*Hours later*

"Lily get up you have the concert in an hour." Luke told me, I woke up and smiled. Luke smiled as well, he helped me up and I walked upstairs. I pulled on the shoes Cal bought me and put my phone on charge, I changed my shirt to one of the Simple Plan ones from Michael. I tied my hair up tidily before walking back to Luke.

"You gonna be OK?" He asked, I nodded and he smiled. We sat down till we had to leave, I grabbed my phone before giving the others a hug.

"See you around 11 then." Luke smiled, I kissed him before saying bye and hopping into the van with the security guard, who's name is Paul.

"What if there's 5 Seconds Of Summer fans and they beat me up?" I asked him.

"There won't be but if there are and they touch even a single hair on their head, I'll kill them." He smiled, I smiled.

"OK." I smiled.

We arrived and I almost cried, we were in front row as well, squeals continuously. I know it's weird a 17 year old fangirling over a band in their 30's but they're an amazing band. They came on and I think I screamed too loud, I got ready to video record most of it.

*After a few songs*

"OK, Here's our newest songs from our newest Album, Get Your Heart On-the second coming." Pierre yelled, I screamed and I saw Paul laugh.

"This song goes out to the freaks and the losers, this song is the rest of us!!" Pierre yelled and I think I screamed louder then last time. (Video on side, that's Simple Plan, they're freaks and this is why They're my heroes, they're weird like me, I mean they're 30 odd and they act 3! How can you not love them! Say any negative things about them, I will hunt you down and kill you, they've saved me more than once x) 

I'm okay, I'm okay,

Kinda being awkward socially

With the fact, with that girls

Don't lose their shit when they look at me

It's okay, it's okay,

That I'm not that good at anything

And I don't hit the notes perfectly

When I try to sing

Oh-oh I know why I'm not alone

So turn the music up and let go

Here's to the rest of us

To all the ones that never felt they were good enough

I wanna hear it for the chased and confused

The freaks and the losers

Let's point them out

Here's to the rest of us

The rest of us

I'm okay, I'm okay

I don't need to be a billionaire

(So fricking bad!)

And my trust fund hopes are looking sad

I confess, I'm a mess

I'm perfectly dysfunctional

But I don't give a damn

If you feel the same

Let me hear you sing

Oh-oh I know why I'm not alone

So turn the music up and let go

Here's to the rest of us

To all the ones that never felt they were good enough

I wanna hear it for the chased and confused

The freaks and the losers

Let's point them out

Let's point them o-o-out

Here's to the rest of us

We do it better than the rich and the fabulous

I wanna hear it for the nothing to lose

With something to prove

Let's point them out

Here's to the rest of us

We don't need to apologize for anything

Oh-oh Oh-oh

We're who we are

I just wanna hear you sing

Oh-oh I know why I'm not alone

Here's to the rest of us

To all the ones that never felt they were good enough

I wanna hear it for the chased and confused

The freaks and the losers

Let's point them out

Let's point them o-o-out

Here's to the rest of us

We do it better than the rich and the fabulous

I wanna hear it for the nothing to lose

With something to prove

Let's point them out

Here's to the rest of us

The lost, the geeks, the rejects, the losers

The wrong, the freaks, the hopeless, the future

The lost, the geeks, the rejects, the losers

The wrong, the freaks, the hopeless, the future

The rest of us

I was screaming and singing so loud I think I was louder then the concert.

*After the concert.*

I was guided backstage with Paul, I saw them and I got all choked up. I never had the chance to meet any of my bands apart from All Time Low. This is coming face to face to the people that had saved my life back when I was younger.

"Hey." Pierre smiled, Paul laughed as I threw my hands over my mouth, I stared at them before running up and hugging Pierre.  Paul was recording this.

"THANK YOU! THANK YOU!" I cried, he hugged me back and I began crying harder. The others group hugged us and I cried even harder. They pulled away and I hugged them all singularly.

"Can I have a group photo and a individual picture please?" I asked, they nodded and Paul took the group photo and I took the individual ones.

"Thank you! SO, so, so, so much." I smiled, they smiled and hugged me again.

"Can you sign this please?" I asked them, Paul passed them my guitar, the smiled and signed it, I was literally jumping up and down in excitement.

"Can you sign me as well please?" I asked they nodded and I pulled off my bracelets, they noticed the marks and they drew over them. Not only did they put their signature but they put 'Stay Strong, We Love You' on their, I was crying again.

"Thank you." I smiled, one last time.

"Stay Strong." They echoed, I smiled. Paul guided me back to the van and I began tweeting.

@LilyRxx: Best birthday ever!!!!! SAW @Simpleplan NO ONE UNDERSTANDS HOW HARD I FANGIRLED THANK YOU LUCAS!!! BEST PERSON EVER @Luke5SOS! Thanks for the birthday wishes, and like to thank the family @5SOS @OneDirection @Alltimelow @Holliexx

I arrived home at around 11:30, I got in and sat on the couch, reliving earlier.

"Babe?" Luke called, I saw him coming downstairs only wearing joggers.

"Hm?" I asked while watching Simple Plan on my phone.

"I wanna watch with you!" Luke exclaimed and sat down beside me. I played it and he was laughing at my screams. His hand was around my waist and I was resting my head on his shoulder, my phone was playing in his hands. I soon fell asleep with The Rest Of Us playing from my phone.

a/n: Hi!

Vote?

COmment?xx

1 vote and 2 comments pls! Xx

Thank you! xx LOve you! Xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 29 28
"The first time you fall in love, it changes you forever and no matter how hard you try, that feeling just never goes away."
1.7K 36 27
In Abby's life there was ups and downs now she met the guy of her dreams with her life go up or will it go down or will she just end it so there's no...
1.5K 47 19
"I will never hurt you again." "Promise?" "Promise."
23.5K 440 25
"Go ahead, Luke, rip my heart out over and over again. Cause, you know, that's what love is all about. You hurt a person, but that one person is alwa...