Slytherins heir

By --satan--

Harry is saved by his snake familiar mortem, and introduced into the wonderful world of magic. Harry discover... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven.
Eight
Part nine
Notice
note
Ten
AUTHORS NOTE
Eleven
Demon harry?
Twelve
NOTICE
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen.
Sixteen
Seventeen.
Eighteen
nineteen
Question
twenty
NOTICE
!!!!!!!!!
twenty one
Twenty two
Contest!
twenty three
note
note
note
twenty four
note
note
Authors note

twenty five

8K 311 36
By --satan--

Harry landed on the grass in front of hagrids hut, and soon after umber swooped down and lightly landed on his head.

Harry knocked on hagrids door, and it promptly opened!

" 'ARRY! and is that a dragon on your head?"

Harry reached up and poked at umber

"Yes I suppose it is."

"Well come in come in! We can talk more In my hut"

Harry followed him into the hut, and umber flew off his head and went to socialise with hagrids familiar, a dog named fang.

Harry and hagrid chatted about all the usual stuff, his parents ect

Finally, Harry came to the point.

"So hagrid, you teach care of magical creatures right?"

"Yes I do arry!"

"I have a few animals I need a place for, and if you let me use a pasture you can use them in your class"

Hagrids eyes lit up, and he agreed.

Harry flew up to his room, and grabbed the box with the Pegasus, unicorn and hippogriff.

He let them out into the pasture hagrid had said he could use, and then went to get hagrid.

"Hagrid come out and meet them!"

When hagrid saw them, he got exited and went to caress them.

"Well these babes will need food, I'll get that set up... And the unicorn here looks to need her hooves oiled....."

Hagrid started to ramble. And satisfied, Harry slipped off and flew back to his room

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 156 30
The last heiress of the Slytherin name entered Hogwarts, the same year as the-boy-who-lived. She is haunted by her past, but instead of facing her ow...
532K 13.5K 62
After a surprise creature inheritance Harry Potter learns of the truth of the supposed light side. Harry learns the truth of what Dumbledore hoped to...
726K 21K 50
Harry finds a little friend when he is taking care of the garden the two become friends but what if the snake wasn't just any snake and helps harry o...
95.1K 3.9K 16
when the devil found his match and brought chaos to the world a c c i d e n t a l l y 『tom riddle x femaleoc』 Harry Pot...