A Septiplier Story

Artist_Anxx

Jack's been keeping a few secrets from Mark and his other friends. Barely anyone knows. One major secret is h... Еще

{2}
{3}
{4}
{5}
A/N
{6}
{7}
{8}
{9}
{10}
{11}
{12}
{13}
{14}
{15}
{16}
{17}
{18}
{19}
{20}
{21}
{22}
{23}
{24}
{25}
{26}
{27}
{28}
{29}
{30}
{31}
{32}
{33}
{34}
A/N
A/N
New Idea

{1}

5.9K 130 43
Artist_Anxx

Jack's POV

The day he told all of us he had a girlfriend was the worst day of my life. I don't know who this girl is but apparently he's happy with her. And I'm saying this now. I've had a major crush on him ever since junior year of high school. Now im 25 and hes 26.. He never found any girl in high school attractive so I thought he wasn't into girls. I guess I was wrong. Don't get me wrong he's still my friend but I rarely spend anytime with him anymore. He and his girlfriend been dating for about 3 months and I met her once. She seems awful. She gave me death glares, she wouldn't stop kissing him in front of me and she told me to stay away from him in a rude manner. Ever since then me and him barely talked. I really don't know what to do. Is our friendship really gone? I honestly don't know but my love for him won't ever die. I love Mark Fischbach with all my heart.

______________

I know this chapter is short but I have more chapters on the way. I'll maybe upload at least 5 chapters today. Maybe 4. Anyways hope you enjoy this book.

Husky-🐺

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

14.7K 352 16
(Anti and 18 year old female reader.) You are a huge fan of Markiplier, and Jacksepticeye, and fly out to LA for a convention. Obviously stoked to b...
12.4K 502 20
"You can't like him, he's a bully, and you know that's all." Jack, the 'Nerd' and the 'quiet one', finds himself hopelessly falling for the loud and...
118K 3.3K 33
Jack has been fighting it for months, but one can only go so far. Antisepticeye finally comes out, and who will he go after first? Of course it would...
132K 5.4K 20
Just another septiplier story. Just made this for fun! I'm glad most of the readers enjoy the story! ENJOYYYY!