The Red Flames

Por laurenlopes67

Hotaru has trained with the Akatsuki for 3 years, she became stronger than most of the members in there and c... Más

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Requests Closed
UPDATE ON NEW FANFICTIONS!

Chapter 9

9.8K 230 72
Por laurenlopes67

I don't own Naruto, the images or the music!

Me and Otou-san just talked with Tsunade about some Akatsuki moves and we went look for the rest of the team.

- They're at Ichiraku's – I said after sensing them.

- Of course they are. – Otou-san said.

We arrived there and they were fighting with each other.

- Yo! – Otou-san said.

- It's not okay at all! – Naruto said frustrated.

- What's this? – Otou-san asked confused.

- AND JUST WHEN SAKURA-CHAN WAS ABOUT TO FEED ME! – Naruto said.

- Real friends help out each other when in need. That's what it said in a book. – Sai said.

- BEFORE YOU START RECITING YOUR BOOKS, KNOW THE ATMOSPHERE AND READ BETWEEN THE LINES! – Naruto said mad.

- What atmosphere? What lines? – Sai said confused.

- AHHHHHHHHHH!!! YOU'RE A PAIN IN THE ASS! – Naruto said.

- It's pretty noisy in here. – Otou-san stated and I nodded.

- Kakashi-sensei, Hotaru! Naruto still can't use his right hand, so we're arguing over who's gonna end up feeding him. – Sakura explained us.

Suddenly Otou-san tried to feed Naruto.

- Kid...they're still weird.

- FREAKS!

- Come to think of it, aren't you usually in the hospital after finishing a big mission, Kakashi-sensei? – Sakura said.

- Huh?! Is that the image you have of me now? Shocking. – Otou-san said depressed.

I sweat dropped.

- He didn't have to use his mangekyou sharingan this time. – I said.

- Naruto, you've truly become strong. You're somewhere around my level now or even higher. – Otou-san said.

I putted a hand on Naruto's shoulder and smiled then I looked at Otou-san and shook my head so he wouldn't talk about Naruto's new jutsu.

- He knows it already. – I said calmly.

- Yeah. - Naruto said quietly.

- Now smile! He's fine! – I said smiling.

- Hai! I still have to become Hokage! – Naruto said grinning.

We all smiled at his statement.
We were now done with lunch.

- Old man, I'm full! Kakashi-sensei will take care of the bill! – Naruto said.

- Huh?! – Otou-san said.

- Thank you for the meal! – me and Sakura said in unison.

- W-WHAT?! – Otou-san said.

Me and Naruto got up and then went outside, there was 2 Konohamarus and his team.

- So you finally mastered the Kage Bushin. – Naruto said with a smirk which made me smirk as well.

- What? What's going on? – Sakura asked.

- Then, let's see how much better you've become! – Naruto said.

- Here I go, Naruto-nii-chan! Oiroke Onna no Ko Doushi no Jutsu. – Konohamaru said and 2 naked girls appeared.

Me and Otou-san sweat dropped.

- How's that Naruto-nii-chan?! That was 2 women who were about to... - Konohamaru got interrupted by Moegi who punched him.

- Konohamaru-kun are you okay? – Udon asked.

- M-Moegi, why did you do that? – Konohamaru asked.

- WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THING YOU'RE DOING IN FRONT OF THE LADIES?! – Moegi screamed at him and Sakura laughed a bit but then started lecturing Naruto.......wait......this chakra..........I smirked.

- You people are always having such a good time, aren't you?

- ERO-SANNIN! – Naruto said surprised.

I glared at him.

- I blame you! What did I say about being pervert around Naruto?! – I said mad pointing at him.

- HEEEE?! I...I....SORRY! – Jiraiya said scary.

Otou-san sweat dropped and said very quietly.

- You really are Kushina's daughter.

- Did you say something...Otou-san? – I asked him.

- N-No! – he answered immediately.

- You're looking a lot better than I thought, Naruto! – Jiraiya told him.

- Yeah! This is nothi – then he winced in pain which made me sighed.

- Baka. – I mumbled.

- Your bones haven't mended yet! – Sakura said and Jiraiya laughed.

- You haven't changed a bit! – Jiraiya said referring to Naruto.

Then Jiraiya looked at me and Otou-san and nodded his head, we immediately understood. We said goodbye and teleported to the Hokage's office.

- I have a job for you...Kakashi. It's a recon mission. We've not yet confirmed but the Anbu found a hideout that presumably belongs to Orochimaru. However, the Anbu was killed and his map only shows a vague area of where it may be. – Tsunade explained.

- I understand. Is Hotaru coming as well? – Otou-san asked.

- No, she needs to practice a new jutsu. – Tsunade answered looking at me.

Otou-san looked at me confused and I just nodded confirming what Tsunade just said.
Tsunade then gave him a sheet where included the members of the team.

- Do you have an opinion on the members I've selected? – she asked.

- For a recon team, I probably couldn't think of anyone better. – Otou-san said.

I smirked and with that he left.

- Now...Hotaru the laboratory is ready, so go practice that new technique so we can see the results. We need to know if it will work on Sasuke when the time comes. – Tsunade said in a serious tone.

- Hai! – I said and left to the laboratory.

- Do you think they'll be alright, Kurama?

- They're stubborn, don't worry brat.

- Well...that's true. Let's get to work then!

*Meanwhile, the team got back*

I'm so tired! I've been testing this NONSTOP...but at least it's working!
I was arriving at the Hokage's office and entered to see Naruto and Jiraiya getting punched and to see Sakura and Tsunade angry.

- What did you guys do this time? – I asked with an evil voice.

- N-NOTHING! – Naruto and Jiraiya answered scared in unison which made me sigh.

- So...what is it you wanted to talk to us about? – I asked Tsunade ignoring the fact that Sakura is making Naruto apologize.

Tsunade became serious and I raised an eyebrow.

- What's the matter, Granny Tsunade? – Naruto asked confused.

- The truth is, there's some information that's been going around. That's what this is about. – Tsunade said.

.......Is it....of course.

- Information? – Sakura asked confused.

- He did it...didn't he? – I said looking at Tsunade and then to Jiraiya and they nodded.

- What is it?! – Naruto asked impatient.

- Orochimaru has died. – Tsunade finally said.

Sakura and Naruto widened their eyes.

- He finally did it... - I said quietly and Tsunade just nodded.

- The brat was able to kill the snake bastard, remarkable.

- Yeah...I have to tell Itachi. This also means that he is already gathering a team.

- Which means...

- We're about to leave...again.

- Is...is that...really true? – Naruto askes shocked.

- There's no doubt about it. I heard it from a reliable source of information. – Jiraiya stated.

- So, then... - Sakura started.

- I knew there was no way he's ever let himself get killed by Orochimaru! So that mean Sasuke's coming back to Konoha, right?! – Naruto said and I looked down.

- No...he won't. – I said.

- What do you mean? Why isn't he returning to the village now that Orochimaru's dead?! – Sakura asked.

- Because he still needs to get his revenge...that's why he went to Orochimaru in the first place. In order to get power so then he could...kill Uchiha Itachi. – I stated sad.

- That bastard...still? Damn it! Then, we have to get moving too! The mission to hunt down Akatsuki is still on, right? – Naruto said.

- Yeah. – Tsunade answered.

- So, our chances of meeting Sasuke are much higher if we look for THAT member of Akatsuki. In other words, our aim is...Uchiha Itachi. – Naruto stated.

I sighed.

- You won't find him unless he wants you to. – I said.

After some more explanations we were dismissed and I went to the forest so I could send a message to Itachi.
Done...now I must go talk with Tsunade.

Itachi P.O.V

I was walking when a bird landed on my shoulder with a message...Hotaru?
I opened it and it said.

*Hello Itachi-sensei, how have you been?!
I've been practicing that technique that will help Sasuke's sight and it's going pretty well so far! I can now tell you that it will definitely work!
Now...some other news that you have to tell Pain.
Orochimaru is dead.
Sasuke killed him and he is gathering a team of his own to find you...I'll be joining him soon.
So I guess I'll see you soon.*

So he finally did it...it's almost time then.
Thank you Hotaru...for everything.

Hotaru P.O.V

I was now at the Hokage's office.

- So it's time...isn't it? – Tsunade asked.

I nodded and she sighed.

- Are you sure about this, Hotaru? – Jiraiya asked.

- I am. It's better this way at least I can keep you all informed. – I said calmly.

- Yes, but... - Shizune started.

- Don't worry...I can deal with this. – I said smiling at her.

- What about Naruto and the rest? – Tsunade asked.

- Please don't tell the truth to any of them...if they ask where am I just tell them you sent me on a mission. I'll try to come here as often as possible, so if you need anything just send me a message. – I explained.

- When are you leaving? – Tsunade asked.

- After we are done talking. – I said.

- You and Naruto are really brother and sister! Always in a rush. – Jiraiya said laughing a bit.

I smiled.
Jiraiya came towards me and putted his hand on my head.

- Good luck and be careful. We trust you and well you are still my pupil even though you didn't stay as long as Naruto, but you still are my student. I'm proud...of both of you. I know you're strong, so go get them! – he said smiling.

I widened my eyes.

- H-Hai. – I said surprised.

- Very well...dismissed. Good luck Hotaru. – Tsunade said.

- Thank you. Take care of them for me. – I said and they nodded.

With that I left, since I already had my things packed.
I was now on the top of a tree and started concentrating so I could find Sasuke..............................................................................................................................................................................................found him...so he's already with his team....WAIT A SECOND!
I know 2 of those!
Well, he sure putted a hell of a team together.

- LET'S PLAY!

- What do you mean kid?

- I'm gonna put this cape with a hoodie on so they don't see my face and neither the red flames of my Otou-san's cape.

- What for?

- Let's test them as a team!

- You're such a lost cause.

- I'M NOT! STOP SAYING THAT! YOU SOUND LIKE ITACHI-SENSEI!

He smirked.

- Let's do this brat.

I hid my presence and after that I teleported there to the top of a tree.
I was now watching them walking. I smirked.
I threw 4 kunais at each one of them but they all dodged.

- WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?! – the girl screamed.

- That does not concern you. Now...which of you killed Orochimaru? – I said.

- Who are you? And why do you care? – Sasuke asked coldly.

- So...you then. – I said.

- What do you want? – Sasuke asked.

- You're far away from home don't you think? Oh and by the way...you shouldn't let your guards down. – I said with a smirk.

My clones got all of them from behind.
The boys didn't had a problem in defeating them but I can't say the same thing about the girl since Sasuke had to help her.

- Kurama, what do you think she does on this team?

- Probably the healer or she is the sensor type.

- I don't like her.

- You say that because Sasuke protected her!

- N-NO!

- You're jealous!!!

- SHUT UP!!! WE'RE IN A MIDDLE OF A FIGHT!

He smirked.

- Not bad. Let's see how you handle the real one. – I said going towards the girl.

She dodged some of my attacks, not bad but...too slow.

- Magen: Narakumi no Jutsu. – I said and she collapsed.

Suddenly the guy with Zabuza's sword attacked me and I barely dodged.

- OI, WHAT DID YOU DO TO KARIN?! – he asked.

So that's her name.

- Nothing to worry about. Now you... - I said teleporting behind him.

I kicked him but it was no use since he turned into water...smart.

- Nice try! – he said trying to attack me with his sword but I blocked the attack with my sword and then I moved away.

I smirked...I just got an idea.

- Suiton: Teppodama. – I said.

- That won't work! I'm water rem...AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! – he said.

- I know...that's why I added lightning in that jutsu. – I said with a sweet smile.

I sped to him and kicked him sending him flying against a tree, I took his sword and threw it at him, not to kill him, but to pin him against the tree.

- Now...2 down...2 left. Which one is next?! – I said happily.

- Kill...I MUST KILL!!! – I heard the other one say.

- KID JUMP!

Damn it!
I did as Kurama said.

- Well...that was close!

- STUPID BRAT!!!

I sweat dropped.

- Kurama...let's try that thing.

- Go for it.

Suddenly the orange haired guy attacked again and we fought for a while, the worst was I couldn't find Sasuke...where is that duckbutt?

- KID DODGE!

- Hai!

- STOP THINKING ABOUT THE UCHIHA BRAT!

- Hai, hai. Gomen, gomen. – I said laughing nervously.

I went to a branch of a tree and started to do hand signs...please work.

- Mokuton: Shichuro no Jutsu! – I said and a four wood pillar prison was made around the guy.

I jumped out of the tree and landed smoothly.

- Now...the Uchiha. – I said amused.

- Stop. – Sasuke said behind me with his sword against my neck.

Not bad.

- You're done. – Sasuke said coldly.

- Are you sure about that? – I asked him with a smirk.

Then 4 clone of mine were behind him with kunais against his neck.

- Who are you? – Sasuke asked which made me smirk.

- Ouch! That hurts my feelings...duckbutt. – I said.

He putted his sword down and I undid my clones. I turned around to face him and his eyes were wide open.
I took the cape off to now show my face and my Otou-san's cape.

- Yo, Sasuke! So...is the place you offered me still available? – I said smiling.

- H-Hotaru?! – Sasuke said shocked.

- The one and only! Now... - I said and looked around me to see his team mates.

I went to the one in the prison.

- Kurama...help me here.

- Go.

- Juugo...calm down. – I said.

He slowly got to his normal self and I smiled, with that I undid the prison.

- Hotaru? – Juugo said surprised and I just smiled at him.

Now...let's wake the water boy up!
I took out the sword that was pinning him against the tree.

- I think you over did it with him, kid.

I sweat dropped.
I concentrated lightning on my index and middle finger and touched him.

- AHHHHHHHHHHH! – he screamed.

- Nice to see you're awake...Suigetsu.

- HEEEEEE!!! HOTARU-CHAN?! – Suigetsu said surprised.

I sweat dropped at his attitude...now.
I went towards Karin, I putted my index finger on her forehead and then said.

- Kai!

She slowly woke up.

- Huh?......AHHHH! WHO ARE YOU?! WHAT DO YOU WANT?! TAKE SUIGETSU! – she screamed.

I sighed.
Sasuke came by my side.

- You know those 2? – Sasuke asked curious.

- Well...remember when Orochimaru tried to kill me by fighting someone? – I asked him and he nodded.

- Juugo was that someone. – I stated.

- I'm sorry Hotaru. – Juugo said sad.

- Not a problem at all! – I said putting my hand on his shoulder.

Suddenly Suigetsu came running towards me and hugged me tight.

- HOTARU-CHAN!!! IT'S SO NICE TO SEE YOU AGAIN!!! – he said.

I sweat dropped.

- Nee...Suigetsu don't scream, it's nice to see you too! – I said.

- Nee Hotaru-chan, when are we going on a date?! – Suigetsu asked.

In that moment I felt Sasuke become angry and tense. Suddenly Sasuke pulled Suigetsu off of me which made me laugh nervously.

- How do you know him? – Sasuke asked pointing to Suigetsu.

- I trained with him for about a month. I like him! He reminds me of someone! – I said smiling and Sasuke glared at Suigetsu.

- WHY ARE YOU HERE?! AND WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM MY SASUKE?! – Karin screamed.

I notice Sasuke become tense when he saw my aura become deadly.

- You wanna say that again...menstruation head? – I said with a murderous voice.

- WHAT THE HELL DID YOU CALL ME?! AND I SAID...WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM MY SASUKE?! – she screamed again.

I sped to her and punched her with all my strength.

- WANNA SAY THAT AGAIN?! I THINK I DIDN'T HEARD IT RIGHT!

I was about to punch her again but Sasuke stopped me.

- Don't kill her. – he said calmly.

- WANT ME TO PUNCH YOU TOO?! DUCKBUTT!!! – I said mad.

A hint of fear appeared in his eyes.

- I need her alive in order to find Itachi since you won't help me on that task. – he said.

- FINE! SUIT YOURSELF DUCKBUTT! – I said frustrated.

Suigetsu came by my side and said.

- I never saw Sasuke afraid...THAT WAS AWSOME! DO IT AGAIN!!!

I smirked at his statement.

- Suigetsu get away from her. – Sasuke said glaring at him.

- Leave them Sasuke, you're better with me!!! – Karin said.

.........SON OF A FUCKING BITCH!!! I'M GONNA CUT HER IN PIECES AND BURY HER WHERE HIDAN IS!!!

- Karin...I advise you not to get on my girlfriends bad side. – Sasuke said which made me smirk.

- WHAT?! – Suigetsu and Karin said.

- Ohh, come on!!! I wanted you! – Suigetsu said putting his arm around my shoulders.

I sweat dropped.

- I'm not a trophy Suigetsu. – I said.

- But Sasuke I'm prettier! – Karin said.

- Suigetsu get off of her. – Sasuke said glaring and Suigetsu did as he said but pouted.

.....this team..........I started analyzing all of them and smirked.
I went towards Sasuke and said.

- Nee...Sasuke.

- Yeah?

- Do you miss team 7 that bad? – I asked amused and he raised an eyebrow.

- An annoying fan-girl, a knucklehead, a guy that is nice but can go berserk and well...you.

- What are you trying to say? – Sasuke asked confused which made me sigh.

- Karin is Sakura, Suigetsu is Naruto, Juugo is me and well you are you! – I explained.

He smirked.

- That does not suit you! – I said pointing at him.

- I DON'T WANT HER ON THE TEAM! – Karin screamed.

- WELL TOO BAD MENSTRUATION HEAD, I'M STAYING!!! GOT A PROBLEM WITH THAT?! – I said.

- YES I HAVE!!! – Karin said.

I went towards her and looked her in the eyes.

- Kurama...let's scare her.

- What do you suggest?

- Show her your chakra, she's a sensor type after all.

He smirked.

- With pleasure.

My eyes changed color and Kurama did what I said, she immediately widened her eyes.

- Y-You.... – she said scared.

- You're not well informed are you, Karin? – I said amused.

- She's the famous Red Flames!!! I'm friends with the Red Flames, man that's so cool!!! – Suigetsu said and I sweat dropped.

- Now that we're clear...where are we going? – I asked looking at Sasuke.

- Find Itachi. – Sasuke answered.

- Fine by me. Good luck with that. – I said shrugging off.

We started walking.
Me and Sasuke at front, he leaned to me and whispered so only I could hear.

- I missed you beautiful.

I smiled.

- Too afraid to say that out loud?! – I asked amused.

- Hn. – he said.

I smiled sweetly and said.

- I missed you too love.

- And don't be jealous. I only love you, so don't need to worry. – he said with a smirk.

- I-I wasn't j-jealous! – I said blushing.

He smirked...stupid Uchiha with his stupid smirk.
I looked at the sky and smiled.
Well at least I'm with him again...I just wished that this wouldn't have to happen.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

90K 3.3K 32
[Edited] Aquila is a carefree and an obnoxious girl. Growing up in the Uchiha Stronghold has been something she wished fate didn't put her through. T...
341K 10.4K 74
Inora Namikaze, Minato Namikaze and Kushina Uzumaki's first born. Red hair and Blue eyes. The only one capable of perfectly performing the Flying Thu...
42K 1.3K 29
MODERN AU. MAFIA & YANDERE ITACHI. NARUTO STORY - ITACHI X FEM READER **THIS IS A 18++ STORY. NO MINORS** **THIS IS A TRILOGY** We grew up together s...
183K 7.1K 72
Sasuke Uchiha has just reencountered with Naruto after first seeing Sakura and Kakashi after a while: "Why are you fixated on me?! Why do you care?!"...