You Stole The Heart Of Mafia...

By harshita95

Why fate have done this to me .. why my life turned so much that I cant do anything to make it as it was befo... More

my family means everything to me .
her kindness made his heart melt
how can she talk to me like this
nowhere to be found
first official meeting
charity event
her life
his desire for her increases
kidnapped
my love for you is more then anything
why you are afraid of me
you can't escape me ...
authors note ...
disturbance
wedding preparation
wedding
wedding part 2.
wedding night
authors note
broken..
authors note
passed out..
regret ...
distant
authors note
breakfast with the beast
authors note
caring husband
family ....
missing her ..
authors note
authors note
a/n
after a long time ...
convincing her parents..
authors note ..
saying thanks is more difficult then i ever thought..
sad note ..
efforts
authors note
someone from past decided to made its entry in present..
good news ..
getting closer
authors note .
announcement
sad news
irritated
new one his revenge
celebration getting spoiled ..
check out
why
Your Blessings Are Needed
My Life

your old friend

3.7K 171 20
By harshita95

Anamika's pov
It's  been two months since the day we both cried.. I don't know why but I started liking Arjun .. he has changed or should I say he was always like this but I never tried to get to know him this much ...
In this two months we talked alot to each other , he cancelled his all meetings which needed to be done outside the country,  he tried to do his work from house only and whenever he gets out of home for any work he tells me where he is going and why and even calls me every after half and hour.. he takes care of my meals how much I eat , what I am eating, what I want to eat,  He even cooks for me whenever he gets free time , he always stay awake at night time until I finish my work off then we both talk to each other and I don't know how I am able to talk to him even when I am spending whole 24 hours of the day with him .. I can't get enough he knows almost everything about me..and yes he even told me about his past life why he has became the mafia king how he got entered into the world ..
I felt really sad to hear all the things from which he has suffered ..
I still remember the day when he told me about his past life he was upset he was looking literally broken . He is master in masking the emotions he doesn't really show any emotions until and unless he allow himself to do so but that day sadness loneliness everything was so evident on his face that I couldn't control but I cried and hugged him as if my life depends on him.. as if, If I will leave him he will be shattered..
And I really never ever want to see him like this..
( Past conversation of Arjun and anamika about arjun's past )

That day I was helping ammi to clean up everything after dinner. .

Arjun is really happy and inshallah he will be happy as long as you will be there by his side.. never ever leave alone my Arjun anamika.. promiss me you will never leave him alone...

She said while thinking about something..
I promise ammi I will never leave him alone... Never ever until and unless Death separates us.. I said her sincerely since even I can't afford now to be apart from him as he has become my addiction which I will be carving for life long. .

May Allah bless you with all the happiness.. Arjun never got the chance to enjoy a family life now that your mom dad brother and you have came he will get everything..
She said as tears gathered in her eyes..

But before I can ask her why she said he haven't ever enjoyed the family life? She was gone ..
She immediately taken her leave after that little conversation..

That night I was so restless that after finishing cleaning and other household works I entered in our room, Arjun was there waiting for me on our bed but my mind was still replaying the scene which happened few minutes ago ..
Ammi , her tears , her worried voice, her saying that Arjun never enjoyed any family life ... Everything was messing up my mind so much that I even got a headache..

Hey anamika are you ok darling ?
You look streesed today ? Is anything bothering you ?
Arjun asked me worry was evident in his voice ..
I know he must be worried about me but how can I directly ask him about his past life ..
What if I indirectly hurt him...
I think I need to find it out by myself ..

But what should I do with the headache which has caused by this things ..

Anamika what are thinking ? I don't understand what is bothering you today this much that you don't even paying any attention to me or what I am saying ?
Arjun was worried he got the hold of my hand and asked me ..

Hmmn sorry Arjun I was just tired and having a bit headache I am sorry..
I politely replied him I don't want him to suspect anything about it right now..

No please don't try to hide anamika , there is something clearly going on in that mind of yours but you still aren't willing to tell me , If you don't want to tell me , If you are still not comfortable around me then it's k just sleep I will massage your head for you..

He started to massage my head with his smooth and caring touch but I know he was hurt , hurt with the feeling that I am not telling him about it...he thinks I am still uncomfortable around him .. but the thing is I don't want to hurt him but I think if I won't tell him the truth now he will be more hurt..

Hmm Arjun , actually I want to say something..
I took a hold of his massaging hand and was holding it tightly , because I m afraid if he got to know what is bothering me then I don't know how he will react ..

Say what you want to say clearly please .. it's killing me darling that something is bothering you ...
Please .. his eyes showed sincerity and I know how much me and my everything bothers him , how much my everything effects his hearts and his life..

Arjun I am sorry but today ammi and I was having a small conversation I don't know how but that lended in a  situation where ammi said that because I have came into your life you can finally enjoy your family life... I mean all this year's were you alone ? We're are your parents ? Siblings ?
I just got restless , even after marriage and even after becoming close to me you haven't told me anything about your family and I never asked you because I never wanted to hurt you even now this was the only thing which was bothering me but I don't wanted to take any risk of hurting you ...
I am sorry Arjun please don't react in hard way...
I was genuinely afraid of his behavior,I know he has been soft spoken , and was kind to me this days but still I haven't forgot how violent he used to be ..

"Hmmn I am not angry and you don't need to be afraid of that, you can ask me whatever you want after all you are my wife,my better half you have every right on me , and every right to know everything about me ..

So where should I start , hmmn I was having a perfect family a father , mother , and a newly born cute sister.
But it all got destroyed by one person.. he destroyed everything , he has taken my everything away from me anamika.. I can't forget that dreadful day when all this happened..
My father was a gang leader but his gang never worked like other gangs , he used to help poor people, the one who needs help , support. He always used to respect woman and he supported many of them to stand on their own feet , to be independent.
I can't get enough of the good things which my father has done for others whether it's education , food or money he has given everything to someone who needs it..
He was a used to be ideal person of many of them .. people used to think of him as God. My dad used to clean all the waste from this city that is the one who used to do drip smuggling , child trafficking , woman's dealing everything he stopped each one of them ..
His gang was totally on opposition of all this things they used to respect each human..
But while trying to clean all the deadeaters from this society , he made many of enemies.. the people who just wanted to make money out of all this bad things were against my father ..
They always planned to get him down the thrown of mafia king but failed in their each attempt...
They only got succeeded when that asshole of man came and planned a big trap for my father..
He killed everyone of them ..
My father , my mother , my newly borned sister ..
He even tried to killed me but I don't know why god was so kind to me that day that he saved me even after that incidence..
My father ,mother , sister were killed Infront of my eyes..
They were stabbed multiple times , they were tortured for hours before they ended their life..
My newly born sister she was just 15 days baby still he killed her..
He shot her directly in her head.
I was there my body was paralyzed that I was just seeing it and it was the most horrible thing seeing your loved ones getting killed infront of your eyes and that too in the matter cruel way..
Those memories haunt from that day onwards .. I am unable to remove them from my brain..my heart still aches to hold my sister in my arms .. to protect her , to cherish her , to love her to the moon and back but it all ended long time ago..
My mother was a loving , kind woman she was just like you taking care of everyone for her everyone was the same whether they are servants or some important guests she used to treat each one of them with equal respect and love .. she used to teach morals , values of life.. so that I can be a good human being but I never followed her words after their death because I wanted to find that asshole and kill him in the most cruel heartless way..
My dad was always used to be my role model.. his everything was so different  like the way he used to talk with everyone the tone of his voice which used to contain the authority but it even usedtocontain care for his people.. for each one of them..
People used to think of him as God, some used to think of him as king who rule his kingdom with kindness..
He has never done any bad thing in his life still he got this ..
You know when this all happened at that day they even hitted me with iron rod in the back of my head because of it I lost my conscious,
When I opened my eyes it was all blur because there was lot of blood loss
I could see him killing everyone but couldn't even move my any body part
I again lost my consciousness after he shot my sister.. I thought I will be dead and will meet my family in heaven but I was wrong I was left alone to live alone and experience what living hell was..
You know when I woke up in Hospital I was so confused  and was upset that how did I survived..
But after few moments I could see Karim chacha peeking from the hospital room door..
And I knew he must be reason why I am alive  , he saved me..
He was always loyal to my father and my father always treated him as his own brother. ..
Kareem chacha was used to be the soldier of my fathers army.. he was the main man ..
He and ammi was always  kind and loving people but they were unfortunate to have children..
But they always looked at me as their own son..
After that incidence he took more efforts on me so that I can recover from my injuries , so that my all sounds will be healed ..
But he never knew that the wounds which that man has given me on that day are not meant to be healed , they are just as fresh as they were used to be many years ago..
When I was trying to recover my main aim was fast recovery so that I can get my hands on that bastard and kill him but Kareem chacha said they haven't found any clue on who that person was and even I haven't ever seen him as when I got the blow on my head I just saw his retorting figure..
No one has any clue about who he was , the people who were present at that time of incidence were all killed by him ...

Even After the recovery I didn't get any information about him and this made me broken..
I was depressed for many years ..
I used to pretend as strong , cruel , ruthless person but whenever I was alone I used to cry while seeing my all family photos ..
There isn't even a single day when the thought of my family haven't crossed my mind.. years passed my agression, my anger was getting increased..
seconds , minutes , days , years passed but this pain of losing my all loved ones has never faded away not even a bit ..  I am still trying to figure out who that man was.. I am known as a mafia king but I am unable to find the murderer of my family..
And you know what sad part is I don't even remember that person's face or name .. I fucking don't know anything about him..
Arjun all of sudden shouted and I  flinched with the level of his voice..

He has gone through so much and he never told me this .. how hard it must be for him to live all this year's without his own family.. I can't imagine myself living alone without my parents or brother and here he is living alone For all this years in pain and lonelyness, how tough , hard and painful it must be for him..
I can't even imagine if anything bad happens to my family how will I react and here he has  faced their deaths and that too I don't of his own eyes..

I was slefish , idiot for not understanding him or even trying to know about him ..
I always thought he was in mafia so he was a bad person who does all cruel and bad things..
I was being judgemental.. I should have tried to think from his point of view..

Arjun's eyes were moist he was numb like he is still trying to recover from his depression...
I did a mistake by asking him about his family he scratched his wounds again which will cause him a new pain ...
Oh god please help me to support him..

Arjun I called him in as much as polite and sweet tone i can..

Arjun ..
I am sorry for judging you , I thought because you are in this profession you must have been doing all the bad things ..
I allready made my mind that you are cruel and cold-hearted that I never gave you any chance to prove yourself or your love ...
Only if I ever could have known from what you have gone through or from the things through which you have suffered I could have done something to decrease your pain a bit.. I can't say I can erase it all from your heart and mind but yes I can lessen it if you will give me the chance to love you..

Hearing my words he was shocked his eyes were wide..

I suddenly felt shy how did I manage to say that ..
Love ... I love Arjun..
But how  can I tell him ..

Ahh Arjun I I .. I was saying that .. you ..I .. I .. you ..

Oh god what i am blabbering..
He must be thinking how stupid wife he has got..

Wife.. love.. this sounds so new and give amazing feeling some new sensation..

When I made a eye contact with him I seen a slight glint of happiness , a kind of spark should I confess him my feelings or should I keep my feelings to me...
He was looking at me so expectantly that I couldn't hold myself...

Arjun I think I love you... Because the last time I check i never got succeeding , sensations  for anyone else..
This is the first time in my life I am experiencing something like this ..
I want to be with you forever if you will give me the chance to fill colours in your black and white life.. to be your family.. to love you with all my heart..

He was crying but at the same time he was smiling he is weird but even I am weird I was crying when I confessed him about my feelings ..
He just gently cupped my face and kissed me I don't know but it ignited a fire within my body and somehow even I kissed him back..

After we pulled away from each he was staring at Me intently  ..but I felt so much shy that I was staring downwards..

He held my chin in between his fingers and slightly made it up so that he can make a eye contact with me ..

Anamika

I love you , and I don't ever need to ask for any chance you already have me and even I have you.. you are my only family... And one thing you don't need to be shy Infront me..

He said and kissed my cheeks..
Oh god I blushed again because of his actions..

I just got up and started running as far as I can..
Orelse he will see me blushing 😄😄😄😊😊😊

I love you my mafia king ...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 82.6K 52
(BOOK 3 OF MAFIA LOVE SERIES) COMPLETED READ MIA REGINA AND ESCORT ME BABY BEFORE YOU READ THIS. This book CANNOT be read as a standalone. * The rea...
433K 12.8K 56
"I don't want to eat." His eyes narrow a fraction of an inch, but at this point I don't even care if I piss off the great Cavallaro. Last night was...
162K 4.2K 30
Alice life is anything but perfect she is a nurse student in Queens Hospital both her mother and father are doctors there. Her grandfather is the own...
4.5K 221 33
"𝐊𝐈𝐌 𝐓𝐀𝐄𝐇𝐘𝐔𝐍𝐆 × 𝐘/𝐍 𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐀" When a Mafia fall in love with a girl who doesn't believe in love. Will he be able to make her f...