Marlie Smuts

By thatreinbow

Collection of erotic one shots of Marlie. Enjoy! OPEN REQUESTS More

1: Not Just A One Night Stand
2: Sex Lessons
3: Sex Lessons (Part 2)
4: Pain and Pleasure
5: Kiss Me Before I Fucking Lose My Mind
6: Hate The Parties (No More Surprises)
END
7: Hate The Parties (No More Surprises) (Part 2)
7: Your Bitch, Though

I'M BACK

278 7 8
By thatreinbow

(A/N: HELLOOOOOOO. so uhm hi. hahaha. i'm so sorry if i said i would end this book, i felt so bad because i never got to update the last one-shot that i did.. soooooooo, anyways i'm back with some more smuts for ya'll because i love you guys and i need to feed your little pervert heads with some smuts. so yeah, you guys can request what kind of one-shot you wanna read next. I TAKE REQUESTS NOW, PEOPLE!!! so yeah, i published this at 1:44 AM because i had nothing else to do other than wait for my.. girlfriend and watch some stand up comedy shit. so yeah i'ma sleep now and goodnight. keep in mind, that i'm still gonna update on my Maryl book 'Inoocent'.. i just really need more readers hahaha.

you can request anything, anything at all.

Bye, Lovelies xx -Rein)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 2.3K 47
Alexis Piastri is Oscar Piastri's older sister. After feeling unfulfilled with her life, Alexis decides to drop everything to take a gap year and joi...
179K 8.2K 105
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
1M 33.4K 79
"π™Ύπš‘, πš•πš˜πš˜πš” 𝚊𝚝 πšπš‘πšŽπš–! πšƒπš πš˜ πš•πš’πšπšπš•πšŽ πš—πšžπš–πš‹πšŽπš› πšπš’πšŸπšŽπšœ! π™Έπš'𝚜 πš•πš’πš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽπš’'πš›πšŽ...πšπš˜πš™πš™πšŽπš•πšΓ€πš—πšπšŽπš›πšœ 𝚘𝚏 πšŽπšŠπšŒπš‘...
294K 14.3K 94
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...