My New Life As A Vampire

By makhiafoster

I fanilly got my wish. To be a Vampire. No matter how many times I thought I was dreaming, I fanilly reliz... More

The Book
The Spell
Telling Mia
sorry
The Note
REWRITE
DECISION CHANGED
Moving
IM BACK (again)
SORRY
Goodbye

The Transformation

50 4 2
By makhiafoster

My insides were burning, like they​ were on fire. Then I woke up to the sound of something sizzling and of my skin in feeling extreme pain.  I realized that my skin was burning and then it was disappearing. " I have to get out of here and back in the house." I ran back in the house. Surprised but not really surprised of how fast. I mean I know Vampires run fast but I didn't know they ran THIS fast. I already knew almost everything about Vampires, so I knew I had to change my whole wardrobe​. So I needed to go shopping. I wore the black long sleeved shirts with a large brined floppy hat, black combat boots and dark blue jeans.
______#####)&:=)$:$;$TIME LAPS  FIVE  HOURS)$;$(& :-);$+$:&:&;+!/&;&  

Once hime I got rid of my old clothes and filled it with my mew ones. Once done  I was really thirsty. So I went for a hunt. I found a pack of wolves. One was terribly injured. It was already dying so I helped speed up the process. 'Well that was cleaner than I thought it would be.' I still had hours till dark so I wanted to test out my other immortal abilities. So I went home and started picking up really heavy items like couches and dressers. I needed heavier items. So I went back to the woods and started picking up trees and boulders. I picked up two boulders and smashed them together. The sound was so loud that I think people heard it in town. Next I tested out my hearing. I concentrated very hard. The I heard a humming bird. I listened to the beats of the wings. After listening to the animals. I tested my running speed. It was amazingly stunning how I went from  Dallas,TX to New Orleans and back in 20 minutes. I had to tell someone before I moved. I had decided to move so people wouldn't see that I wasn't aging and never came out when the sun, when I was human I always did. I went home to pack. I was done in three minutes. (Gotta love Vampire speed)      
Once done, I called my best friend. Jamilia Harper. Hopefully she would believe me. But I know how to make her believe.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.1M 374K 73
[book one] The game was simple: A contest comprised of three unique challenges, designed to test a human's strength physically and mentally, their pe...
1.7M 98.8K 37
*COMPLETED* (08.05.20) Noah Sorin is a 17-year-old genius who is sent on a mission to the Elite high school, Bran Prep High. His investigation? Vampi...
108K 6.8K 115
Vampires live in tribes that generally don't disturb each other, but what happens when one of the tribe is killed, who will the tribe blame? How do...
6.7K 454 36
"Let me go please" She pleaded while holding her tears back No, never "YOU ARE FUCKING MINE" Get this thing inside your little stupid mind He shouted...