Furious

By Linxi00

A mischievous girl who gets into trouble all the time.Then she meets a furious guy in her new school. complet... More

PROLOGUE
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Pay Attention!!
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
guys!
Chapter 11
Not an update!
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Author's note
Authors note!
Chapter 26 ( last chapter)

Chapter 3

204 38 40
By Linxi00

"But Taehyung! Started! It!"
I shouted as hard as I can and Eun ha closed her ears.

" Please stop it ok! , it's over now, forget it" Eun ha said.

" Yeah guess your right.......BUT I CAN'T!" I got up and walked towards the door.

"Where are you going?"Eun ha held my hand.

" I'm going to kick that donkey's ass"
"Are you crazy! Aren't you scared of him even the teachers  are scared of him!"
"Jinja? Well... not me" I pushed her away.
"Do you wanna get kicked out from here too?" that made stop on the spot.
No, I don't want to get kicked out again.

I turned to Eun ha and gave her an annoyed look.
" Fine you got  a point!" I sat infront of her.
" Tell me about this idiot" I glanced at her.

"You mean Taehyung? Well he came here 3 years ago. No one knows about him. He has no friends. He's so evil and never talks with a person in a pleasant way. Many girls fall for him but he just ignore them. Still some mad girls tries to get his attention. He never calls a person with his or her real name. Instead of the name he use terms like umm... stupid, punk, idiot, brat...... And that's all about him."

"What about his parents" I asked.

"No one knows" Eun ha stretched her arms and got up.

" Come on, let's walk around the school"

" l got up with excitement." Please take me to the school garden ok?!" I said while following her.

"Ok let's start from the mainhall" we walked around the school and finally! THE GARDEN!.

"Wow! It's huge!" I ran through the bushes.
"So you like trees or flowers?" Eun ha asked.

"I like worms, I'm  here to search for worms" I bend towards the ground.

" W.. worms? What for?" Eun ha asked.

" I like to collect them" I started digging the ground. Suddenly Eun ha screamed! I got scared and fell on the ground.

" Aww! My bum! What's wrong with you idiot!" I got up and rubbed my back.

" I just so a worm! I wanted to show it to you! But you sat on it." "Jinja!"
I looked at the ground.

" Look it's alive!" I took the worm to my palm.

" I'm so sorry for sitting on you but be happy you gonna have a new family and a new home... well to be precised an apartment."

Eun ha peeked at my palm.
" Eww! Disgusting!"
"That depends on your perspective. Come on let's go to the class."

I put the worm into my pocket safely.

" Eww! Yu na  you can't keep it with you!" Eun ha shouted with disgust." Of course I can" I walked to the class.

(Eun ha's pov)

"Eww! What kind of a girl is she!"

*****************************

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

406 65 10
A Teenage Boy who don't give a fuck about relationships suddenly fell for a girl who got a bad impression on him when they first met
1.3K 17 18
This is about a girl who always gets caught in mischief, from fighting with adults to stealing things and even killing people. Because of all the tro...
78 20 20
▼・α΄₯・▼ 🀍 𝙰 π™½π™΄πš† π™Άπ™Έπšπ™» πš‚π™΄πšƒπšƒπ™»π™΄π™³ 𝙸𝙽 π™Ίπ™Ύπšπ™΄π™° , πš‚π™·π™΄ π™Έπš‚ π™·π™΄πšπ™΄ π™±π™΄π™²π™°πš„πš‚π™΄ 𝙾𝙡 π™·π™΄πš π™Ώπ™°πš‚πšƒ,𝙰𝙽𝙳 πš‚π™·π™΄ π™΅π™°π™»π™»πš‚ 𝙸𝙽 οΏ½...
4.5K 164 27
Sung Jikyo- just a girl who suffered first from being diagnosed with an unknown heart disease, then from falling in love with a boy who used to be ag...