some other stepbrother ••• LRH

Von honeyedhemmings

just another stepbrother fanfic. ◇◇◇ Charlie is suprised to find out that her mom getting re-married means a... Mehr

intro
no. 1 ◇ New News
no. 2 ◇ School
no. 3 ◇ After School
no. 5 ◇ Dinner
no. 6 ◇ School's Out Scream & Shout
no. 7 ◇ The Wedding
no. 8 ◇ Night No. 1
no. 9 ◇ Daddy's Angel
no. 10 ◇ Night No. 1 pt 2
No. 11 ◇ Poppity Corn

no. 4 ◇ Greetings

411 4 0
Von honeyedhemmings

Charlie's POV

I get home and decide to take a shower since I didn't have time to this morning and I feel super gross now.
My mom is already home and in the kitchen preparing for the dinner tonight.

"Don't forget Gary and his son are coming for dinner tonight and will get here around 6:30 p.m., so be on your best behaviour and wear something nice." She reminds me as I start to walk up the stairs "Got it." I reply and head upstairs.

I go up to my room to set down my backpack and then grab some towels before heading into the bathroom to shower. After I'm done showering, I go back to my room to pick out clothes for tonight.

I decide to wear a white high waist mini skirt with a pink cropped sweater and light pink heels. I put in some pearl earrings and do my makeup so it looks nice and natural.

I check the time and see that it's 6:00 p.m., so after checking my phone and going on instagram and twitter for a few minutes, I decide to go downstairs and see if my mom needs help with anything.

"Honey could you set these plates out on the table in the dining room while I finish tossing the salad?" She asks and I do just that.

A few minutes later, the table is set and the food is almost all ready. The doorbell rings and mom says "Oh! That must be them!" and rushes over to answer the door. The door opens and my mom greets and hugs this tall, slightly built dude with gray hair, tan skin, a partial sleeve of tattoos, and blue eyes—Gary Hemmings.

Then, Gary motions to a taller, slightly muscular boy with blonde hair and incredible blue eyes. On his lower lip is a black lip ring and he stands tall in a pair of black skinny jeans and a white button up shirt that isn't fully buttoned up so it displays part of his chest where a small silver chain hangs down from around his neck.

My mom gives him a quick greeting and hug before ushering the both of them into the house so she can shut the front door.

Gary starts talking to my mom and his son's eyes drift around the room. They meet mine and he flashes me a contagious smile displaying pearly white teeth and amazing dimples. I melt and shyly return it with a lips only smile and feel the skin by my eyes crinkle.

"Hey Charlie!" Gary says motioning me to come join the group in the doorway and I walk over to them, "This is Luke, my son and your future stepbrother." he says as Luke extends a rather large hand out towards me.

A few months after I found out about my mom dating Gary, my mom told me she was engaged to him. It wasn't too shocking, but the news is still a bit new to me.

"Hi Charlie, I'm Luke." he says in a sweetly deep voice and smiles once again. My mind is swarming with thoughts and I'm screaming on the inside but all I say is "Hi Luke, I'm Charlie." I shake his hand which grips mine firmly and gives it a squeeze before letting go.

"Yeah, I know." He says "I'm a friend of Michael's."

---------

3rd Person POV

Luke and his dad were on their way over to her house, Charlie's house. Luke couldn't wait to see her in person.

~

The first time Luke heard about Charlie was at Michael's house. He and his bandmates were in Michael's basement getting drunk and playing video games as per usual.

Michael started rambling on about this girl he met who was in a bunch of his clasess at school, Charlie Sinclair. "She's like really hot but I don't know I kinda just see her as a friend, so I've decided I'm not gonna try to hit that."

"Wow Mikey, I'm really proud of you." Says Ashton slapping him on the back "That's gotta be a first for you."

"Thanks Ashton, it is. Plus she's really smart and I don't wanna screw that up cause she's so nice and helps me with homework and laughs at some of my jokes and tolerates everything else about me."

"Dude, I've seen her and if you don't want to hit that I will." Said Calum raising his beer bottle. "Well you could try, but whenever I talk about sexual stuff she gets all uncomfortable, it's actually pretty funny." said Michael laughing.

"Anyway she's going to be your friend too because tomorrow you two are going to meet her since we all have lunch together." Michael said pointing at Ashton and Calum who both groaned as they realized they would soon be stuck in a platonic relationship with a pretty girl.

"The only person in this room who I would allow to hit that would be Luke because he doesn't even go to our school, so if he tries to get with her and blows it, he wouldn't ruin our friendship." Michael said.

For the next few months Charlie's name would slip into conversation every now and then and little by little, a picture of her started to form in Luke's mind.

He found out that she likes to draw cartoons in class, she gets good grades, and often helps the guys with their homework.

She also does random school activities like theatre because she made Michael, Calum, and Ashton go to a play she was in recently.

Luke also learned that she has a nice singing voice apparently, because Michael heard her singing in the shower when they had a sleepover after working on a school project.

At band practice one day, he also found out that she has a fit body because her friend Penny makes her workout with her and Charlie was complaining about being sore at lunch that day and the guys had made a bunch of dirty jokes about that.

Luke also discovered that her favorite color is light blue and she has a great taste in music according to the guys.

At lunch one day they found out she was scared of bugs because a tiny beetle was on the table and she got scared. The guys couldn't stop laughing and mentioned it at another band practice. Charlie had told them that she hates that she's scared of bugs because she loves animals and then they had got into a debate about the difference between insects and animals.

Just recently Luke's dad, Gary, was telling him about his fiancé, Gloria Sinclair, and how they were going to have dinner with her and her daughter, Charlie, later. When Luke came to the realization that this Charlie was Michael's Charlie, his heart and brain started doing backflips.

Finally, actually earlier today, Luke told the guys and asked Michael if he could see a picture of her since he knew a lot of things about her except for what she looked like.

Michael pulled out his phone and showed him a selfie they took together. She was definately hot as Michael had said, but she was also so much more, she looked absolutely beautiful, innocent, and kind.

It was like the picture of her radiated positivity and sweetness. Luke felt that if he held her close, he would be transported to a beautiful meadow, or that if he looked deep into her blue-green eyes, he would find himself swimming in outer space.

Michael was now talking about how he and Charlie have nicknames for eachother and how he wanted to come up with a new one. But Luke wasn't paying attention to the conversation anymore—he was too distracted by how amazing Charlie was.

"What an angel," Luke whispered to himself, apparently louder than intended.

"What?" Questioned Michael and Luke's face went red as he tried to come up with an explaination quickly.

"Uhh.." he stammered "Angel, would be a good nickname because her name is Charlie right, and Charlie's Angels is a movie, but your Charlie, well she's a girl so she's an angel like one of Charlie's angels except she's Charlie so she's her own angel or an angel herself."

"Oh I get it" said Ashton.

"Yeah, that's kind of cool." said Calum.

"I don't know dude," said Michael, "It kinda sounds like a pet name or something you'd call a girlfriend."

~

Luke's POV

"Here we are, this is your future stepmothers house."  my dad says to me as we get out of the car and walk up to the front door. My heart is pounding out of my chest, I'm almost afraid someone will hear it. Dad rings the doorbell and a petite blonde woman, Gloria I presume, opens the door.

She greets my dad with a hug and my dad introduces us. "Gloria honey, this is my son Luke."

"Finally, I get to meet you, I've heard so much about you Luke!" she greets me with a smile before giving me a quick hug. Then she and Gary start talking as she motions for us to step inside so she can close the door.

We walk into the house and there she is standing across the room—Charlie. A huge smile spreads across my face as my eyes meet hers. They're absolutely beautiful just like she is. She flashes me a small smile and my eyes can't help but travel all over her body.

She's petite just like her mom, probably only 5'2, but instead of blonde hair and fair skin, she has dark brown hair and golden skin but the same blue eyes only slightly green as well.

Her outfit compliments her small hourglass figure. She has on a light pink crop top that clings to her chest and is tucked into a little white skirt at her waist. The little white skirt isn't too revealing as it at stops in the middle of her thigh but the heels she's wearing is another story because they make her legs look phenomenal and my imagination run wild. Oh I just wanna pin her to the ground and let my lips travel up her legs. I wonder what she has on under that skirt or...

"Charlie, this is my son Luke, your future stepbrother." says my dad snapping me out of my daydreams. Shit. Future stepbrother. Is it wrong to think of your future stepsister like that? Cause it's not like we're related. Either way, I don't think I'll be able to keep my hands off her.

"Hi, I'm Luke." I say as I reach my hand out to her and she takes it. Her hand is soft and dainty and I feel myself melt at her touch. "Hi Luke, I'm Charlie." She says as her hand starts to pull away so I squeeze it and let go. I just want to hold her hand forever and I want so badly for her to say my name again.

"I know," I say looking into her beautiful eyes "I'm a friend of Michael's."

As soon as I say it, it's as if she just had an Ah-Ha moment, like a lightbulb just went off inside of her head. She connected the dots and now she recognizes me. No, not recognizes, she's never seen me, she's never heard about me.

Or has she? Off course she has. Oh no what has she heard about me. What could Michael or Calum or Ashton have told her. That I like penguins? That I love watching Mean Girls. That my nickname for myself is Hemmotron.

Ohnononononononononononono.

"Oh you're Michael's friend, the lead singer in his band, right?" She asks, her voice is addicting and I can't get enough.

"Yeah," I chuckle relieved that she's heard something cool about me. "Well, I don't know much about you, but today I heard you came up with a new nickname for me."

"Um yeah, I guess I did." I say scratching the back of my neck as she leads me away from our parents and over into the dining room. "Tell, me, what was it again?" She asks as I walk behind her and try to check out her ass in the skirt...is she flirting with me?

Both of our parents are now in the kitchen talking about who knows what, so I take my chance to make a move even if it is small, but I know it will drive her wild.

I walk up right behind her and wrap my arms around her waist, I lean my mouth down to her ear and whisper "Angel." and release my arms from around her waist. Then I walk over to the table and sit down like nothing happened.

Author's note:
Lololollolooooloo idk what I'm doing eeeeek. Smut coming up maybe idk yet. Vote, comment, follow, share Byeeeeee ♡♡♡

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

791K 29.5K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
74.9K 1.7K 32
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
465K 31.5K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
301K 9K 100
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...