𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐋𝐨�...

By thebbokkyz

{Currently undergoing editing} He smirked, slowly drawing closer to you, ❝Aww babe. Did you really think I wo... More

Introduction
Chapter 1: The encounter
Chapter 2: Hot Drink
Chapter 3: Princess and the Peasant
Chapter 4: Abs
Chapter 5: Feelings
Happy Birthday to me!
Chapter 7: Taehyung
Chapter 8: Thoughts
Chapter 9: Falling
Chapter 10: Prom
Chapter 11: Prom pt. 2
Chapter 12: Happy
Chapter 13: "Ghost"
Chapter 14: Safe
Chapter 15: Sick
Chapter 16: Girlfriend?
Chapter 17: Truth
Chapter 18: Truth II
Chapter 19: Playground
Chapter 20: Accident
Chapter 21: Glimmer of Light
Chapter 22: Jimin
Chapter 23: Moments
Chapter 24: What now?
Chapter 25: Plan
Chapter 26: Camp
Chapter 27: Cabin mates
Chapter 28: Sunset
Chapter 29: Empty
Chapter 30: True
Chapter 31: "Special"
Chapter 32: Closer
Chapter 33: Closer II
Not a chapter
Chapter 34: Playboy
Chapter 35: True love's kiss
Chapter 36: Recall
Chapter 37: Wedding
Book 2
Book 2 part 2

Chapter 6: Crushing

9.1K 325 104
By thebbokkyz

Throughout the rest of the day, you were on edge. Tzuyu's words were resonating in your thoughts continuously.

You are crushing.

Did you really start developing feelings for him?

I mean, I've barely known him for a day. I can't be crushing on him.

Right?

You were unsure of your feelings yourself. He did make your heart flutter, and blush. And, it was like your feet weren't even touching the ground.

Dang, what am I doing?

You were afraid of your thoughts being conveyed into actual words that would slip through your lips.

And that Jimin might overhear.

You glance over, almost falling out of your seat as he was staring right back at you.

Oh God, please don't tell me I was thinking out loud.

He opened his mouth, and you closed your eyes shut, waiting for him to ask about your thoughts, "Are you okay?"

Wait what?

Slowly opening both eyes only to see Jimin's face filled with worry.

You slowly nod, adjusting yourself on your seat, "I'm good. Why do you ask?"

"It's just your face is really red, and you seem to be having difficulty paying attention," he clarifies.

You mentally breathe a sigh of relief.

Thank goodness, I wasn't thinking out loud.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I just feel warm. Is it me or is the room suddenly really hot?" You fan your face with both hands, making Jimin lightly chuckle as he continues doing his work.

*Insert keyboard smash as jumbled up thoughts in my brain*

. . .

Absentmindedly, you place your belongings into your bag as the bell rings.

Slinging your bag on to your shoulders, you walk out the door, unable to hear your name being called out by the same boy who had been occupying your thoughts.

You thought about how perfect your life was before you developed these feelings.

Note the sarcasm.

What is it with feelings? Like one minute you're in the clouds, then the next you're dumped into a black hole.

Still trying to figure out your thoughts, you hadn't realized you were about to cross the road with a car coming ahead.

Suddenly, you were yanked away. Letting out a small gasp, you lost your balance but your body crashed into another, a hand resting at the small of your back.

You look up, meeting his dark gaze. There was no softness in them, he was dead serious.

"What is wrong with you, Y/N?" He panted, "Where is your head? Did you not see the car coming?"

Your mouth felt dry as you failed to give a response.

"You could've died," he whispered delicately as his gaze softened.

"I'm sorry," you manage to let out, his eyes never leaving yours.

He smiles slightly before intertwining his fingers with yours as he leads you to the park.

Once you were in, his fingers travel down to your hip, once again. You let out sigh, trying not to blush but ultimately failing.

For a while, the two of you walk in silence. The birds chirped, and the breeze gently raked through branches.

Jimin clears his throat before speaking, "So uh, can I have your number? So I can Slytherin my way into your messages."

"That was smooth, using a Harry Potter house reference," you acknowledge and Jimin smiles in response.

"So?" Jimin raises his eyebrows and you look at him in confusion.

"Can I have your number?"

"Oh, you mean literally?"

"Oh no, I didn't just make a Harry Potter pick up line for no reason," his sentence is laced with sarcasm as he clicks his tongue as a sign of disappointment.

"Well sorry," you say with a little attitude, holding your hand out for his phone which he gives to you.

Once you put your number in, you give it back to him and he smiles.

"Why are you smiling?" You ask.

"Because," he replies.

"Because what?"

"Just because," you huff at his response and he starts openly staring at you now.

You warm under his gaze, avoiding eye contact as you knew you'd melt.

Realizing that he had no intention of looking away, you smack his chest, "Stop staring at me, and let me go. I can walk perfectly fine without any help."

You try to wriggle out of his grasp, which you were successful in.

But, only for a moment.

His fingers found your wrist, pulling you back into his chest. As you look up to meet his gaze, he tucks the loose strands of hair behind your ear, cupping the side of your face with his free hand.

Your surroundings seemed to stop in place, just for that moment when you were so close to him.

That is until your ringtone pierced through the air, snapping you out of your daydream as you break out of his grasp, running back home.

Closing the door, you lean against it, as you breathe heavily, smiling like a goof.

. . .

The weekend had gone by quicker than you had expected it to.

Jimin had messaged you throughout, and you kept squealing into your pillow with your Mum having to come in repeatedly to check on you.

You finally admitted it.

You admitted to your feelings.

You admitted that you had developed a crush on Jimin.

It was Monday now and you were all prepared to go to school. Stepping outside your home, you were greeted by an empty street.

No Jimin.

Biting the inner part of your lip, you slowly make your way through the park.

There's no need to be disappointed. It's not like he's always gonna be there to walk you to school. Your legs are all better now, he was only walking you to school out of good manners.

Sighing, you walk through the park, reaching school in a few minutes. You sit down at your seat just before students start to file in due to the bell ringing.

Your eyes were locked on the entrance, hoping to see Jimin walk through the doors.

The teacher had arrived, and class started, but Jimin did not arrive. You furrow your eyebrows together, confused as to why he's not at school today.

He definitely did text you yesterday saying he was going to be at school.

Two periods went by, interval had arrived, but still no Jimin.

You huff in response, roaming the hallways of the school as you couldn't think of anything else to do.

Suddenly, you heard two voices shouting at each other from inside a classroom.

Your attention was piqued as you peek inside the classroom since the door was left slightly open.

You stare in shock at the two figures having some sort of argument.

It was Jimin and another girl who you did not recognize.

Jimin's face was red, a vein making itself visible down the side of his neck.

He was angry at her.

The girl had tears in her eyes as she seemed to be begging for something.

Or maybe someone.

Your breath left you, your mouth hanging open as the girl grabbed Jimin by the collar, pulling him closer and kissing him.

Tears threatened to pour out as you realized Jimin was returning the kiss. Pursing your lips, you start running through the hallways, trying to find a place to escape.

But you didn't know exactly where you were going.

You were running aimlessly, wiping away at the few tear drops that had escaped.

Closing your eyes as the moment didn't leave your head.

And then, you bumped into someone, hard, causing yourself to lose balance.

You waited for the impact, but it never came.

Instead, you felt a hand at the back of your head, and another against your back, holding you up, preventing you from falling.

You open your eyes, breathing heavily as a familiar ginger-head and box-shaped smile came into view, "Hi."

. . .

Edited

A/N: Well, hello there. Y'alls favorite person just made his entrance *wink wink* lmao.

Anyways, just wanted to say a big thank you for making Book 1 reach position number 2 in #korea now!!!

Woohoo thank you guys so much!

Did I tell you how much i love you, and am thankful for you?

Anyways, daily reminder, to eat, sleep, drink plenty water, and stay safe!!

You're all very important to me, I care about you all very much! Until next time!

- Nabi

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 246 22
A regular waitress from Busan, that's what you think of when you see y/n. Y/n was struggling on her own until her longtime friend, Taehyung, offered...
158K 17.3K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
305K 7.4K 26
"Cʜᴀᴛ ᴄᴀʟᴍ ʏᴏᴜʀsᴇʟғ. Y/N, ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ɪɴ!" ᴛʜᴇ sʜʏ ᴄʜɪʟᴅ sʜɪғᴛs ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴏᴏʀ, ғɪɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴡᴀʏ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ғᴀᴛʜᴇʀ's ʟᴀᴘ. ʜᴇ sᴍɪʟᴇᴅ ᴀs ʜᴇ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ...
265K 7.7K 62
you and jimin were high school sweethearts and your relationship was perfect to say the least. well, that was until one night. *lowercase intended*...