Winxtale β™‘ Winx Club Γ— Undert...

De theMagical1sa

After the events of the Seventh Season, the Winx Club are sent to Mount Ebott on a mission to release monster... Mais

Prologue β™‘ Beginning Years
Chapter 01 β™‘ A New Calling
Chapter 02 β™‘ Preparation
Chapter 04 β™‘ Welcome to Sawol, Part 2
Chapter 05 β™‘ Soul Virtues
Chapter 06 β™‘ Before Mount Ebott
Chapter 07 β™‘ To Mount Ebott
Chapter 08 β™‘ Into the Underground
Chapter 09 β™‘ Toriel
Chapter 10 β™‘ Meanwhile...
Chapter 11 β™‘ The Ruins
Chapter 12 β™‘ Breaking Tension
Chapter 13 β™‘ Puzzles, Puzzles Everywhere, Part 1
Chapter 14 β™‘ Puzzles, Puzzles Everywhere, Part 2
Chapter 15 β™‘ Puzzles, Puzzles Everywhere, Part 3
πŸ’– Gallery
πŸ’– Bloopers, Part 1
πŸ’– Notes

Chapter 03 β™‘ Welcome to Sawol, Part 1

117 7 0
De theMagical1sa

CHAPTER THREE
WELCOME TO SAWOL, PART 1

Plains of green were ahead of them. Trees stood tall as their branches danced with the wind. The clouds slowly passed by, their fluffy white structure blocking the sun once in a while. A dome of blue could be seen over the houses, huts and other small buildings which were just up ahead.

This is Sawol Village. A small, provincial town that resided beneath the mountain of Ebott. The locals were fine, generous people, and what they had were simple. Their lives were the definition of peace. Literally.

"The atmosphere feels so calm," Musa commented, "it kind of urges me to take a little break even if we haven't done anything at all."

Her statement sparked an idea within Tecna. "We could stay for a while and localize with the place," spoke the pinkette. "Maybe even ask about getting to Mount Ebott."

"Bloom?" Flora called. "What do you think?"

The mentioned fairy thought for a while. It's a good idea, she began, but we can't stay for long.

She exhaled, not noticing how she held her breath, and said, "We'll stay for a night. We could leave for the mountain by dawn. Anyone disagree?"

Everyone agreed, but Stella was left alone. "Can't we stay for a little bit longer?" She asked with a pleading tone. That made Bloom rethink her decision.

"Alright," she announced. "But we leave before noon."

• • •

"Why hello, young fellows," an elderly man said. "Welcome to Sawol Village."

"Hello to you too, kind sir," Bloom greeted back for everyone. "Thank you for welcoming us."

The man bowed slightly in response. "It is my pleasure, young one. It seems that you all are new to this village."

"New we are," replied Tecna. "And definitely new to the fact that a peaceful place such as this exists."

He laughed a little. "Oh dear, but once in a while, we have small fights due to miscommunication, but we sort that quickly. Would you like me to take you around town?"

"Yes, but, you must a little busy at the moment," Flora pointed out how he's carrying some wheat, probably from the harvest. "We might as well go on our own."

"Ah, no my child, I am just about done." The old man said as he turned to the house behind him. "Jenn! Come, child! I need you to bring these in for me!"

A small argument about who's doing what was heard from inside, then out came a girl with lightly tanned skin and hair chocolate brown. Her eyes reflected the same color. She seemed just about Isabela's age, maybe even a year older. Jenn took her grandfather's harvest and headed back inside, almost as if rushing.

"Oh child, where are your manners?" Asked the grandfather, his tone in-between weeping and joking. "Your old man has found some visitors. Would you not at least greet them?"

The younger simply scoffed. "I was working on something, granpa! It almost worked...!"

Her grandfather shook his head. As he was walking towards his house, he invited the girls to come inside as well. Looking at each other, they all reluctantly come in.

The small house seemed cozy, though it lacked space. The window was open with its curtains flowing with the wind, whereas the flowers in the vase danced to as well. They were placed on top of a wooden table with matching chairs around it, fit for at least five people. The kitchen was not too far--it was just up ahead considering the cooking materials hanging, the sink and other things you would normally find. The bathroom was somewhere beside it. A door leading to a bedroom was embedded on another side.

"This place feels very... homey." Roxy said. "It's like the other provincial areas I've seen..."

"I don't think I would see any difference to others," Tecna replied.

The grandfather beckoned everyone to sit at the table, though three of them declined and preferred standing (just Tecna, Aisha and Bloom). The grandfather sat at the head, about to ask questions about their arrival. John, Jenn's twin brother, came by behind him to see who were the 'visitors' he was talking about.

He blushed at their sight.

"Now, if I may ask," began the old man, "who are you, and what brings you here? You don't seem like any other traveling folk."

Now that was a difficult question to answer. Who would believe that they're actually fairies on a mission to save the monsters beneath the mountain ahead?

"If you think I cannot believe anything magical, then you thought wrong," Grandfather laughed, guessing their thoughts. "This simple town is actually a small refuge for some sorcerers."

"Wait, what?" The Winx chorused in confusion.

"I can already tell you're special beings coming from your hair," he added. "It's normal to see a few people with oddly-colored hair around. Some stay, some, for only a while. We're a small stop-over for many."

Bloom blinked. Wow, that was... surprising. She shook her head, and decided to tell him what their business was.

She stepped up and said, "We're the Winx, a group of fairies from Magix. We came for a mission to save a civilization from Underground."

"The Winx..." Jenn said the name, tapping her chin as she thought. "That sounds familiar. I've heard a few magicians talking about the group saving a city called Gardenia. Said they stopped the Wizards of the Black Circle from taking the last Earth fairy."

"We are the Winx," Aisha put it simply, a somewhat bitter tone hidden in her voice. "The Winx Club who did just exactly what you've heard."

The boy gasped shortly while his grandfather coughed. They never thought of meeting the Winx, much less talk to them in their lifetime! This isn't a coincidence, is it? Or a miracle?

"Looks like our reputation precedes us," Stella baffled, chuckling. "Anyway, are we that known here?"

"The townsfolk have heard all about you, coming from our occasional visitors," Grandfather answered. "We've heard wonderful things about you. I can even feel your powers from your auras."

Truly, their auras were quite a wonder. They all shared the same level energy, but in different ways. From their point of view, they could see how powerful they've become, how much they've been through, all in a single flick. The family only didn't do so because they weren't fond of invading personal space.

Meanwhile, the Winx were astonished to what they said. So they knew of their identity from the occasional people that came around? The place seemed too silent and untouched, as if it was really unaffected by the outside world...

Well, visitors surely would come around. It would have been expected.

"You haven't really answered the other question," John quipped. "What exactly is your business here?"

Bloom looked at the others, not telling them what she'll say. They all nod as if in approval, then she answered, "We're here to save the monsters from underground Mount Ebott."

The family stopped short on their breathing in surprise, and not the good kind. Grandfather widened his eyes as Jenn checked him quickly if he had a heart attack. John, meanwhile, glared at the seven.

"Why would you save the monsters from the barrier?" John seethed. "They were a threat to us!"

Tecna stepped forward. "They are a threat no more," she retorted. "Time has passed. If they had been Underground so long, they would have thought about their sins every day! They would not attack you anymore if they've caused you much damage!"

"They may not even have done anything at all!" Flora added.

Jenn, who surprisingly had Healing Magic, began to calm her grandfather down. He, however, waved off and said that he was fine. Worriedly, she stopped, then turned to the current argument.

"John, child," he spoke. "Stop this insolence. They are making a point."

The dumbfounded male turned to him. "But grandpa--"

"You know I'm right, child."

The brunette merely opened his mouth, but could not voice the words he was supposed to say. In the end, he sat down, defeated, squinting his eyes on the seven girls. Fools, they are, he thought.

"I believe you are right," began Grandfather, "for time has indeed passed by. They should not be a threat to our existence as you said. However, considering that I have seen the War, I must tell you to beware of the monsters."

Roxy just couldn't understand why they feared them. "Are they that strong?" She asked.

"These monsters are not like the commonly seen," he continued. "They can wound you not only physically, but spiritually."

These monsters are to not be underestimated, the thought ran in everyone's heads.

"They are dangerous creatures," Jenn silently added. "You must be careful."

The Winx look at each other. Taking note of the advice, Bloom replies, "We will be, as always."

Grandfather smiled. "That's good to hear."

Silence fills in. It was still afternoon, and yet, the tension made it feel as if it was dusk.

After several moments of hesitation, Jenn spoke up. "Would you like me to take you around town?"

"There are the manners I was looking for." The old man chuckled. Jenn playfully squinted her eyes at him, then turned to the Winx. She wanted to be the one to tour them around. To be with them would be an inspiration to her.

The girls looked at each other once more with an unspoken agreement. Once again, Bloom replied for everyone as she said, "It would be great to have you take us around."

Her eyes sparkled in excitement. "Great!" She exclaimed. "We should begin outside!"

As they all began to leave, they look back at the old man and thanked him for taking them in. He waved at them in response, and let them leave. John looked at him as his eyebrow raised.

"Granpa, are you sure they can save those freaks?" He quizzed. "I mean, I know they're very powerful, but facing those monsters? Are they serious?"

"Do not doubt them, dear child," he replied. "I should know. I am, indeed, the wizard of Bravery. I'm certain they're ready to survive the challenge that lies ahead."

Continue lendo

VocΓͺ tambΓ©m vai gostar

350 7 18
A winx club story about the Winx learning more about the great dragon and its counterpart the Leviathan but the shadow Phoenix seems to have awakene...
2K 90 28
The Squadd are gearing up for another exciting year at Alfea. This year, the Squadd will have to display outstanding qualities to earn their fairy di...
724K 13.8K 37
βœ©πšœπš‘πšŽ πš•πš’πšŸπšŽπšœ πš’πš— πšπšŠπš’πšπš›πšŽπšŠπš–πšœ πš πš’πšπš‘ πš–πšŽβœ© Clove, a first year fairy at Alfea academy. With being a rare fairy and new dangers arising...
15.3K 408 47
BOOK 1 IN THE GEMLIX CLUB SERIES AND BOOK 2 IS OUT + SLOWLY EDITING No one is stronger than the Winx club or so they thought. Together they become th...