It's Chemical {Donnie x Reade...

Por OnlyFoolsLove

This is how you, young Dr. (y/n), fall in love with Donatello. An outbreak in New York has caused deathly mut... M谩s

Chapter 1 - Taken
Chapter 2: Rescued?
Chapter 3 - Meeting
Chapter 4 -Working
Chapter 5 - Learning
Chapter 6 - Burned
Chapter 7 - Stargazing
Chapter 8 -Attacked
Part 9- Planning
Chapter 10 - Slowly Falling...
Chapter 11 - Coffee
Chapter 12 -Kiss
Chapter 13 -Love?
Chapter 14- Confessions
Chapter 15 - Notes
A/N - Update
Chapter 17 - Secrets
A/N - Again:\
Chapter 18 - Trap
Chapter 21 - Help
Chapter 22 - Dream
Chapter 23 - Breakthrough
Forever - Oneshot - Fluff
Chapter 24 - Finally
Chapter 25 - Home
Chapter 26 - Warning
We need to talk.
Oneshot - Birthday
Chapter 27 -
Chapter 28 - Family
Chapter 29 - Arsenic
Chapter 30 - Love and Death
Chapter 31 - Primum non nocere
Chapter 32 - Celestial
Chapter 33 - Breathe

Chapter 20 - Enemies

2.1K 74 60
Por OnlyFoolsLove

"Hey, wake up."

You groaned slightly, opening your eyes slightly only to see darkness.

The gruff voice continued, "I said, WAKE UP!"

A loud bang made you jolt awake, "Okay okay. I'm awake."

A bright light shined in your eyes and you winced, not able to adjust to the contrast.

"Where am I?" You asked.

The figure before you turned off the flashlight and lit a lantern nearby. "You are in your cell."

As the soft light filled the room, you were finally able to see, although not very well without your glasses. In front of you stood Striker; he was the soldier Shredder had assigned to you.

You raised an eyebrow, "Cell? But I thought that I was supposed to be in a la-"

He cut you off, "Well you thought wrong."

You furrowed your brow and studied him. It was hard to read any emotion on his face due to the mask covering his entire head.

"Then what am I supposed to do?"

He shrugged, "Shredder will tell you when he is ready."

You sighed and leaned against the wall, "This is going to get old really fast. I have no notes, no equipment, nothing."

Striker remained silent as he sat on the other side of the bars. He looked at you for a moment, noting your frazzled and confused state.

"I am...sorry."

You looked at him baffled, "For what?"

"About your brother. He did not deserve to die like that. No man should."

"Oh.." You pulled your knees up close to you, "Thank you."

The room remained quiet for a moment.

"...How did you end up here?" You quietly asked.

He studied you for a moment, "I was an orphan at 10, and Shredder recruited me when I was fifteen. I have been here ever since."

"Oh...so why do you wear a mask?"

He groaned in annoyance, "You talk a lot."

You chuckled, "Only when no one else does. Why don't you want me to see you?"

"Because I'm just too ruggedly handsome, you wouldn't be able to stand it."

You rolled your eyes, "Sure. Prove it."

He shrugged and unwrapped his mask, revealing his face. He had high, smooth cheekbones and deep brown eyes. Long, dark hair adorned his head. In truth, he was rather handsome.

Striker noticed you staring and smirked, "Was my theory correct, Dr. (y/n)?"

You scoffed, "Hardly. There is nothing extraordinary in your physique."

He shrugged and began to retaliate, but then noticed something.

"Your foot.." He said, "it's hurt."

You glanced down, seeing a nasty gash on your left foot and leg. You must've gotten it while confronting Shredder but had just now noticed.

Hints of concern were in Striker's eyes, "It needs attention."

"Yes well unfortunately, I'm not that type of doctor."

He sighed and stood, walking over. "You must never tell Shredder that I did this."

You looked up at him as the cell door swung open, "Did what?"

"...I know someone who can help."

~With Donnie~

She's gone.

I lost her, just like that.

I was never able to tell that I...

I'm such an idiot.

I couldn't protect her.

Donnie paced back and forth in his room, running over multiple scenarios on how he  would rescue (y/n) from Shredders lab. There was no way to get past the guards, and even if he did, there's no telling what sort of traps lay in the lair. His eyes were red from lack of sleep, but he didn't care. All he could think about was (y/n), how he lost you, how he loved you...

But she could never love me. It isn't logical, or possible.

Still, I need to know that she is safe and protected. I need to know that she is okay.

He turned back to his desk, scanning over the countless documents. Every plan he had drawn out, failed. He sighed and swiped his desk clean, not caring if the papers littered the floor. Nothing matter except (y/n).

"Donnie."

The turtle turned around, seeing Leo. He had a worried look on his face.

"I uh, brought you a slice of pizza." He held it out.

Donnie frowned, turning back to his desk. "I'm not hungry."

He felt a hand on his shoulder.

"Donnie," he continued, "(y/n) can take care of herself, you know that."

"She's with the Shredder Leo! She could be killed! I need to save her!!" Donatello sighed, "You...you wouldn't understand."

Leo studied his brother for a moment, not taking his eyes off of him, "You love her, don't you?"

Donnie froze for a moment. He did, hopelessly.

"What does it matter? She couldn't never feel the same."

"Don't say that!" Leo grew angry, "How can you even think that?! I've seen (y/n) look at you the way you look at her when her back is turned. She loves you, Hamato Donatello, as much as you love her."

"SHE COULD NEVER LOVE ME LEO!" Donnie's voice cracked as he looked at your notebook laid on his desk, "I-I failed her."

Leo picked up Donnie's abandoned bo staff and placed it in his hands, "Not yet you haven't."

~With you~

Striker carried you through the dark hallways, being careful to not run into Shredder. By now your foot was searing with pain, the shock of the situation having worn off.

Finally, he cracked open a door and stepped in, holding you close. "Now don't say a word unless I tell you too."

You raised eyebrow and quietly nodded as he sat you on a nearby table. You had to admit, he was much kinder that you originally thought.

Striker made his way to the back of the room, where a large steel door was. Signs saying "KEEP OUT!" and "DANGER!" were plastered all over it, yet he seemed not the least bit fazed. You bit your lip, still not sure if you could trust the mysterious stranger.

Striker softly knocked on the door, "Emile...It's me."

You heard chains rustle and your worry grew.

"It's okay, he's not here right now."

He pulled out a set of keys and slowly unlocked the door. It swung open, revealing a girl huddled in the corner. Her face was buried in her knees, her black stringy hair falling around her shoulders.

"Emile..." Striker said, "I need your help."

"Help?" She said quietly, "I can't help with anything...I'll destroy it."

He sighed and picked you up, placing you beside her in the dimly lit room.

"This is Dr. (y/n)."

You gave a small wave, but she didn't lift her head to see.

Striker sat in front of her, "She needs your help, Emile."

The girl finally lifted her head, revealing her young face and red eyes.

A slight smile appeared on his face, "I knew she was in there, somewhere."

You could almost swear that she was close to smiling, yet her voice didn't change, "Why should I help her?"

"Her leg is hurt, see?"

He lifted up your black pant leg, revealing the deep gash in your leg and foot. "Do you think you can fix it?"

Emile paused for a moment, looking at the ground. "...I can try, ONLY if you convince that horrible cook to bring me more toast next time" she finally said, making eye contact with you for the first time.

Striker nodded, "Deal, thank you Emile."

She smiled slightly, "You're welcomed, old man."

Striker huffed and rolled his eyes, "Whatever."

Emile turned to you, placing a cold hand on your leg. You shuddered for a moment; she was freezing. Suddenly, you saw her hair begin to glow a faint red.

"Just keep it low," Striker softly warned.

Emile nodded again and closed her now black eyes, concentrating. You feel your leg heat up and burn slightly, but you when look down, the wound was good.

Your jaw dropped, "B-but, h-hhow??"

Striker smirked slightly, "What? Never seen a demon mutant before?"

Emile pulled back her hand, tucking a strand of her now black hair behind her ear. "It'll still be sore for a few hours, so don't put any weight on it yet."

You simply nodded, unable to say any words.

"Th-thank you," you finally managed to spit out, "I wish there was a way to repay yo-"

She cut you off, "You want to repay me? Get me out of these." She waved her hand to her ankle, showing the shackles chained to her.

You bit your lip when you saw it, "...If I ever escape this place, I promise to take you with me."

Emile studied you with her red eyes for a moment, "...Good."

Striker shifted and stood, "We should get going, Shredder will be looking for you, (y/n)."

He picked you up again and turned to Emile, "See you later, squirt."

She smirked, "Alright old timer."

Striker chuckled and slowly closed the door, leaving Emile in darkness once again. You sighed and glanced back at the cell, your heart breaking for the small girl trapped in there.

"How old is she?" You quietly asked.

"13," he replied, "Her parents were killed in a car crash when she was just 6. Shredder found her roaming the streets, and she became one of his mutant projects. I'm supposed to be overseeing her training, yet he barely lets her out of that room. She has trouble controlling her powers; they're getting too strong."

You thought for a moment, "If I can find the retromutagen and revert her back though, there might be hope."

Striker sighed, "You think wayyy to optimistically sometimes."

You shrugged, "It's a gift."

"A cursed one."

Hey guys!:D I hoped you enjoyed this! Above is a pic of whatever I envisioned Striker to look like.😁 Also, chameleon22 created the character Emile!

Later lovelies,

-OnlyFoolsLove

Seguir leyendo

Tambi茅n te gustar谩n

65.3K 1.9K 54
After an accident at Shredder's lair, the turtles become humans! Donatello already turned Master Splinter back to a human. Find out how the turtles l...
993 41 11
What happens when a teenager who longs for more than just the ordinary stumbles upon an ancient relic with extraordinary powers? And what happens whe...
2.7K 101 18
Splinter, the rat sensei, senses something amiss in New York City. His disciples, Leonardo, Donatello, Raphael, and Michelangelo have grown apart sin...