How Deep Is Your Love -Shourt...

By sugarmommy4523

WARNING! FIRST FANFICTION! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK! WARNING WRITTEN IN 2020: Look, I think I was thirteen or t... More

1- What did I do!!⚠!!
2- Two Months later
3- Week # 8
4- Week# 8 pt 2
5-Week 12
6-Week 12 pt 2
7-Week 16
8-Week 20
9-Week 24
10-Week 28
11-Week 29
12-Week 30
13-Week 32
14-3 Days Later
15- 3 months later
16- 5 months later
16-Rewrite
17-Beach House
18-Holy sh*t
19-Wow
News
21-Courtney,I'm Vegan
22-Prank
23-IDK What To Name This Chapter Again
24- I'm leaving
25-4 months later.
26- Happy Birthday My Babies
Schedule
27-Pamela you can do it
28-Smosh Summer Games and Fans
29- Chap. 28 Rewrite
30- 5 years later a day at Apple Bee's
31- So you meet a new friend
32- Seating Battle
33-Welcome To Rio!
Future Books
34-Breakfest
35- I want to go home
36- 4K Reads Special
37- Neymar Jr. Is Our Couch
Hate(How I feel and understanding)
The Winner Is....
38- Courtney I have one question for you
39- Engagement
40- 1*3=3 babies
Babies Come From The Skies
42-A New Member To The Smosh Family
43- Our Wedding day
The End

20- IDK What 2 Name This Chapter

1.1K 21 2
By sugarmommy4523

Courtney p.o.v

We go inside with Miel carrying Dylan and playing around with him.

"Who's the handsome prince I see?" Miel says in a babyish voive making Dylan giggle.

"You are the handsome prince I see!" Miel laughs tickling tickling Dylan.

"Everyone seems to like the creations we did." Shayne smirks.

I playfully slapb with my right hand.
"You dirty f'er!" I laugh.

"I'm joking Courtney." Shayne laughs rubbing his arm.

Shayne opens the door for Miel and I to go in the beach house.

Everyone was in the living room recording a video for Smosh Games. It was a live.

"Look who decide to come back and join the fun!" Joven says sitting on the couch.

"Hola everyone!" Shayne says in a terrible spanish accent.

"Welcome backkkkkk! Fu*k! I just got pushed off the road!" Anthony shouts playing a round of Mario Kart 8 with Smosh Games.

"Hey! No cussing in front of kids please!" I shout.

"Sorry!" Anthony shouts back.

"Miel,Pamela,do guy's want to help me with dinner? You too Olivia and Mari!" I ask/say.

"Yeah sure." Miel says and so does Pamela,Olivia and Mari.

We walk into the kicten and start diner.

"So,what's on your mind Courtney. What will we help you today with?" Olivia ask.

"Well,I went to this Mexican restaurant,and there are these tacos called,cow tounges tacos,and trust me their soooo good!" I say taking out meat,and other ingredients.

"Mari,Miel can you cut the cow tounge into squares,thanks." I say nicely.

"Courtney,I thought you were a vegan!" Olivia says worried.

"Well,I was,but since I got pregnant with the twins,I started craving meat,and I liked it. Plus I came to realize,meat is made for humans to eat. Yes,I get sad how they kill animals,but we can't do anything about it." I say sadly.

It was a awkward silent as I show Pamela and Olivia how to make the tortillas.

"Well,Pamela,who do you feel being a future mother and wife?" Mari teases.

Pamela sighs and smiles.

Shayne p.o.v

"Dylan! Don't ever throw your toy at Skylar again!" I tell Dylan calmly.

As twins I thought they were gonna get along,but looks like their not.

"Just leave them Shayne. Their babies." Flitz laughs.

"Well,just cause their babies Flitz,doesn't mean I won't show them respect." I say looking up.

We were done recording,so Anthony started editing the video,while we're all watching a football game.

"That's true,Tyler started hitting Sabrina last week,so ask Sabrina what happened to Tyler." Lasercorn says still watching the game.

We all look at Sabrina.

"He got his mixed a** beaten." Sabrina says.

"I remember when my mom used to beat my white a** for fighting with my brothers." Noah states.

"Same! You know what! I would beat my sister,then she would beat me,and my mom would beat the two of us!" Keith laughs.

We all laugh.

"Imagine the next generation of Smosh here. Dylan,Skylar,my son,Tyler,and your kids guys. Just imagine it. If we're great friends. Imagine how great friends our kids will be!" Ian says.

"Courtney and I were talking about that. Maybe we'll even get to see our grandchildren taking over Smosh for the thrid generation of Smosh." I say looking at Dylan and Skylar finally get along and play their toys in peace.

"That would be awsome." Wes says.

"TOUCHDOWN!" Keith,Noah,Joven,
and Boze shout.

"By who?" I ask.

"New England Patriot!" Noah says.

"They're good!" Sabrina says.

Courtney comes from the kicten sweating.

"What's wrong baby?" I ask her as she sits down next to me.

"Nothing,I just heard y'all scream touchdown,so I told the girls I would come check." Courtney informs us.

"Well,New England Patriot scored once again!" Keith says.

"Oh wow. They're really good." Courtney says getting up.

"Why are you going already! I was missing you! So were Dylan and Skylar!" I whine playfully. "Right guy's!" I say looking at Dylan and Skykar.

They both look at me confused,then look at each other and they go back to playing.

"Sure Shayney. I'll go finsh diner. I'll be back soon and I'll be yours all you want!" Courtney says and kisses me.

She walks away to the kicten.

"Young love." Sabrina laughs.

"Shayne,when are you going to purpose buddy?" Anthony ask closing the labtop.

"Not yet Anthony. Right now is not the right moment. But when are you going to purposes too,Anthony?" I ask.

"Not yet,it's not the right time." Anthony smirks.

I nod my head playfully.

I look at my two kids. I still can't believe I made them. I love them so much. I love Skylar. Mom says it's like looking at me when I was a baby. Dylan,my son. He reminds me of Courtney. His smile,laugh,when he sings in his baby voice. He will grow up to be a singer and comdian like his mother.

"Dinners ready!" Courtney says,and quickly everyone rushes to the dinning room.

"Shayne,what's wrong?" Courtney ask worried.

I pat the carpet for her to sit next to me.

Courtney does what I ask her to do.

"What's wrong Shayne,you're crying." Courtney ask worried.

"Thank you Courtney. You have no idea how greatfull I am. I love you so much. I love you for making me happy,and for giving me the best kid's in the whole world. When I see Dylan,I see you,and when I look at his eye's,I fall for you even more. When I see Skylar,I remember that you brought her to this world for me. You brought another copy of me. You brought my seed to this world. You brought both my seed to this world. You carried them for eight rough months. You dealed with the lost of our son or daughter. You didn't stop taking you meds,or stop eating food,or did anything crazy that would have killed our twins. You stayed strong,and countine those hard eight months. And I admired you,and fall in love with you cause of that. And Courtney Miller,I just want to let you know,how much I love you and our twins. Thank you!" I cry and hug Courtney.

I feel my shirt get wet,as Courtney hugs me tight,letting all the tears out.

She pulls back.

"Oh Shayne! I waited so long for you to say that! I love you so much!" Courtney says and starts crying again.

Dylan and Skylar crawl toward their two crying parents.

Dylan gets closer to his mother,and Skylar gets closer to me.

We both grab our twin and have a group hug.

"We'll always love you two." I say kissing Skylar and Dylan's forehead.

"Yeah,no matter what,you two will always be in our hearts and thoughts." Courtney says and also kisses the twins forehead.

"I love you three." I whisper to Skylar.

I'm tearing up on Shayne's speech for Courtney. It came from his heart. You can tell how much he loves his girl and kids even though he doesn't show it much. It was meant to be.😂

So,this is a wrap up,so see everyone in two or three days! I have a surprise for everyone!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.1K 364 18
First: an object in motion stays in motion and an object at rest stays at rest unless acted upon by an unbalanced force. Damien Haas had to learn tha...
31.8K 918 23
Finally free from Defy, and into Mythical's loving home. Shayne Robert Topp and Courtney Ruth Miller have been going through one heck of a rollercoas...
59.7K 460 36
All of these imagines include Smosh, Smosh pit, and Smosh games male members. I didn't include the girls, but I still hope you enjoy them! Thank you...
61.2K 1.4K 27
~Completed March 27th, 2020~ "Wanna be part of Smosh for two weeks? (Smoshtest)", the title of Smosh's new video made your heart skip a beat, was thi...