God Eater [Fanfiction]

By Random_Fate

A God Eater fanfic; the main male character is Yuu, not Lenka. But crazily Lenka will be in here too, just ma... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: God Eaters
Chapter 2: Ruined day
Chapter 3: Lenka Utsugi
Chapter 4: My mission with Sakuya
Chapter 5: The dares
Lenka Utsugi (dare)
Kota/Kouta (dare) **Second Week**
Yuu Kannagi (dare) **Third Week**
Chapter 9: Eric der Vogelweid died
Chapter 10: Soma's advice
Chapter 11: Lindow time
Chapter 12: Days full of pain
Chapter 13: New leader of the unit
Chapter 15: Non-human eater Aragami, and the key to his evil plans
I'm sorry Readers!
Chapter 16- What the hell?
Chapter 17- Confronting the Director

Chapter 14: Sasha Achan; The human turned into a God

216 0 0
By Random_Fate

**Sasha POV**

I knew, I died.

A Vajra killed me, devoured me. There's someone... someone with me that day. He was someone who were hated, hated as if he was an Aragami.

But I woke up, in front of corpses that were unfamiliar.  And it seems, I'm the one who killed them.

They are, God Eaters. Like I used to be, but why did I killed them? In a trance?

Somehow I got the urge to look at my hands.
They're not my hands-not the ones I knew.
These are paws with sharp, deadly claws. Did I turned into something bad? My dreams... they are shattered, along with the dead bodies that I am stepping right now.

My body is moving against my will- STOP. Stop it! Gaaaaah! D-Don't kill them... Don't!

***

Noooooooooooooo! I-I killed my own kind... my friends! My....friends- God Eaters... please run before I kill you-I can't stop myself... please someone-- help me please....

________________________________________________________________________

**Yuu POV**

Someone gave me a signal so I hurried towards that direction. I found Alisa, Lenka and Kouta fighting the same Vajra as before. My blood boils when I see it, remembering how it killed Eric. This is rancor...

"Yuu, this one's-" Kouta said to me as I rush in ready to kill it "I know, it's the one who killed Eric! I remembered it" "No, this one's once a human, a God Eater like us!" Kouta kept explaining about the Vajra. "A human... but it- it killed Eric.." Alisa whined. "If somehow we can, help her that is to stop her from suffering further" Lenka suggested. Alisa frowned.

I was frustrated... I don't know if I should help her...but if I ask Eric what will he say?

Eric would want us to help this person.

"I've decided." As soon as I've said that my friends looked serious. The Vajra was holding back, trying to control itself. "We gotta help it, I'm sure that's what Eric would wanted." Alisa frowned. "Stop being naïve, Yuu! Are we sure this one's really used to be a human? If it is, is it even possible to bring it back?!" I frowned back at her. "I'm disappointed to you, Alisa. I thought you'd understand..." she looked down. But me , Lenka and Kouta nodded and agreed at each other that we'll help whoever it was. Alisa looked really rather sad when I said I'm disappointed to her.

The Vajra growled. Then that means that the host can't keep up and lose control to itself. But from what I hear, you can't harm a transformed God Eater without using his own God Arc. So maybe we won't win at all...

But stop being hopeless... maybe there is another way to help him...

We kept fighting it until we were at our limits. We really can't harm him without using his own God Arc...

Meanwhile, a helicopter arrived and dropped a God Arc. But if we use a God Arc with a foreign cell we'd transform into an Aragami too...so it's double-edged. Soma was on the helicopter and shouted: "That God Arc, was Sasha's!" So this Vajra was Niku's sister... Sasha Achan!

But who can use her God Arc?! Someone jumped off the helicopter and it turns out that it was Niku himself.

"I'll clean the mess my sister did." He proclaimed. "Niku...you'll use her God Arc?!" Alisa asked completely worried. "Didn't I said I'll clean my sister's mess?" We just give him a smile and "you can do it" look. Once he touched and grabbed his sister's God Arc he growled in pain. As we repel the Vajra because it's trying to kill Niku while Sasha was unconcious, Niku looked pale and his hand that he use to hold it looked like jet black and if I were to say it looks like the hand of an Aragami. The helicopter remained there as it waits for us.

"Let's settle this...Sasha!" Niku shouted at the Vajra. It growled,  Niku rushed in and slashed it, put his hand on the Vajra's core instead of shattering it as if he's trying to save Sasha, They both fell unconscious. Is he on his wit's end? Why did he touched the core...

A moment had past, Niku woke up carrying Sasha. "Niku..." Sasha returned to normal. Whatever happened to them it really might be painful and tiring. Niku smiled as Sasha woke up, the Vajra parts had already gone. She was a normal God Eater again but her arm, there's no armlet. Her arm looked pale and it has a rounded scar. But a scar's better than an Aragami hand... I wonder what happened between Niku and Sasha as he touch her core. Did he... save her against the Vajra that kept pursuing Sasha even in her unconciousness? The helicopter landed down, Soma jumped off to see how Sasha was doing though Soma normally doesn't care about anyone else.

"Sasha!" Kouta shouts as he giggle in joy. "Kouta she has yet to recover..." Lenka reminded him. Alisa says "Sorry" for what she'd said earlier. Niku looked weary as well as Sasha. "I'm glad you're back." "It's all thanks to all of you, especially you and Soma." Soma turned away and folded his arms "Don't thank me." He said as he grumbled in annoyance. Sasha hugged him and he pushed her away from him. "Hey you're so mean, Soma!" Sasha whined, they looked close I mean, neither of us can get close to Soma like she does. "Maybe you can start dating him." Kouta teased them, Sasha blushed. "Hey she's not okay yet." Niku shouted angrily. Soma said his normal "Damn you" to Kouta. Kouta just laughed, continued to scoff and tease them. Sasha ride the Helicopter and slept for a while. "We'll wait for you, you have five minutes." The helidriver said, aw shucks we only killed 46 Ogretails.

"Me and Lenka can handle it." I declared, Alisa and Kouta agreed. "We'll be guarding here with Soma!" Kouta shrieked, Soma was probably listening musics in his phone so he was quiet.

We kept searching, we split up. I saw 3 and killed it all, slashing it till their body fall, I devoured their cores. "My God Arc's full for the day." I can see my God Arc was sparkling in joy. If you're a little sensitive, you can feel it smiling as if it was a being, as if it was a human. God Arcs are what kept us alive all these years so even if it might be not able to talk, I treat it like a human being.

I hurried back at the helicopter, hoping Lenka already killed the remaining one. He was there when I arrived which is good. "Let's go home." I said and there was no objections.

We ride the Helicopter and we go back home.

Everyone were surprised, some looked guilty because of what they did to Soma and some were really happy especially Tsubaki. Sasha and Tsubaki-san were really close like sisters. Sakuya was happy, too. Sasha was like a dear friend to everyone, and she might also be the only girl who's close to Soma.

But as I continue to look with Lindow's perpective, I felt like the Director wasn't happy about it...

**Johannes POV**

That girl... she's a nuisance! I'm pretty sure she actually knows something about the Aegis Project! The Ark Project... that Lindow must have told her...

I should dispose her, but how can I? I summoned Dr. Oguruma.

"What can I do for you, Johannes?" He smiled and lighted his cigarette "How about you use that Alisa to trap Sasha on a mission, too?" He chuckled. "That's so like you, Johannes. Putting away the nuisance on our way, but as you know the same trick won't work again." "So what comes to mind, Oguruma?" He sighed. "Well I'm sure she'll team up with someone and rush here to stop us from our plans that way I can use Alisa to kill her. I'm pretty sure Alisa will want to help her." "Why do you say so?" He laughed again. "Because that's what that little rat is, she's persistent."

We both laughed at each other. I can feel my victory. Only a few people can ride the Ark, and those only are the people I can save.

But I need another thing... it's only the thing that I don't have... the Singularity!

_________________________________________________________________________

The next morning...

**Third person POV**

The first unit assembled at Dr. Sakaki's lab. The doctor was smiling, he wiped his glasses and wore it again. Soma was there, with his legs crossed. He was annoyed because he was summoned for a thing he doesn't care. The Old man just ignored him.

"Johannes won't be back for a month." He declared, a boy with a coloured red orange hair replied "So what?" He smirked "We can do our business then." A boy with black hair asked "What will we do, Doctor?" "You just have to kill all Aragami in a certain area , then Soma and I can do the rest." Soma grumbled. "What is it again Old man?" "I'll explain to you later Soma.Yuu , Kouta, Lenka, Sakuya and Alisa all of you can do my request now." The people mentioned nodded and departed. Leaving the Doctor and Soma in the lab.

"So what now?" Soma asked pretending he doesn't care. "We'll catch a rare Aragami, once they defeat the Chi-yo we can do the rest." Soma was frustrated but he didn't ask anymore and just left with Dr. Sakaki.

-In a ruined village-

The first unit were deployed in a village covered with snow, a cold breeze greets them as they jump off the helicopter. Sights of sadness, debris and abandoned house. It's quite the sight.

"All we have to do is... kill all Aragami we can find, right?" The leader asked someone. "Yes and we can go home,  laze out in our own rooms." Kouta said. "You're really pathetic these days." Alisa teased him, Kouta began a war with her again... "Look who's talking... Eric's tons and tons better than you, you know" Alisa pinched his ear, Lenka chuckled and said: "I'll tell Eric about that when I meet him haha." Kouta's ear was red. He pouted and just began walking on his own. "Where you going?" A girl in black and green asked him out of the blue. As soon as he can reply on the missy a Vajratail growled behind him. "Yikes!" He jumped in shock, "Really!" A girl with silvery hair whined and shot the Vajratail with a shot-type divine bullet, the others did what they can do, some shot it and some slashed it and it was dead for five seconds.

"So you were afraid of a Vajratail?" Alisa teased Kouta. "You bitch I'm just shocked!" "Who you calling a bitch?!" Alisa punched him in the face. Their viewers were laughing but well the leader stopped them and reminded their duty.

A moment later all Aragamis were dead. All of them had their cores devoured and the Chi-yo was the only Aragami yet to be eaten by a God Arc. Yuu will already devour the core of the Chi-yo when the Old man from before stop him.

They observed from afar and after a moment a girl approached the Chi-yo and ate it. She was covered in blood and she wear torn clothes with a fenrir mark

"There she is!" Sakaki said in joy and they approached the little girl.

She started to talk. "I'm... ready to eat?" Kouta backed away. "Woah!" He started to aim the gun at her but Dr. Sakaki told him to lower his gun. "She's a valuable sample and we need her alive, Kouta..." Kouta tried to calm himself.
They brought her home and as soon as they were at Dr. Sakaki's lab, they were surprised by what the doc said to them.

"What?!" "OH" "HOLY!" They said different things but their reactions were all the same. "I'll tell you as many as I have to, this girl is an Aragami." Everyone can't believe it.

Is she really some sort of a rare human-like Aragami?

***

Chapter 14 end! Hey guys that pic above⬆ was mine😅, I drew it manually. So I apologize if she resembles someone you know from an anime but I reassure you I didn't copied anyone. I just draw what I think she should look like. Pardon me if there's error in here, I didn't checked it enough.

Anyways thanks for sticking, everyone! The story wasn't exaggerated was it? Or is it?

***

Sayounara!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.1K 3.1K 143
This story is my own take on COTE year 2. Some volumes will remain similar to the original, while others will be completely different. Some events fr...
26K 766 22
This is what I was hoping that it would happen after Yume "rejected" Subaru and when Yume meets up with Laura again at the World Aikatsu! Cup. It's o...
92.7K 2.9K 17
This is a KHR fan fic. I do not own any characters or the story Akira Amano does.
15.2K 199 8
Just a yunyun x male reader story. Will sorta cross with original story. I do not own konosuba or any dragon ball transformations