The Vampire's Mate

Da dd5353

Jordan lives with her sister and mum. There's an annual ball that all females are of age are required to go t... Altro

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 (Multiple POVs)
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23?
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Answer with May
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40 (holy chiz, we made it this far)
May And Lucy Hack
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47 (Final Chapter)
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Hi Everyone... I Need Your Help

Chapter 2

171K 5K 1.6K
Da dd5353

I freeze as he kissed me and immediately pull away. Freaking Oreos! He looks hurt for a moment before shrugging it off.

"I should call my parents," I say, cutting through the thick tension in the room. He nods and hands me his phone. I quickly dial home and mum pick up.

"Hello, Anderson residence, how may I help you?" mum chirps.

"Mum, it's me," I inform her.

"Oh, Jordan, what do you want?" mum snarls. Why is she always so mad at me?

"I, um, found my mate?" I tell her, making it sound like a question.

"Really?" she chirps again," what ranking is he?" she asks. That's why she's so happy.

"He's, erm," I start before being interrupted by Xander. He takes the phone and holds it to his ear.

"Hello, Mrs. Anderson. Yes, I'm Prince Xander, Jordan's mate and I would like to inform you that you and your family will not be joining her at the rank of princess," Xander smirks. I lean onto his shoulder, listening to my mum.

"Oh! Prince Xander, should your parents, the king and queen, be deciding on whether or not we are worth of living in the palace with Jordan and you," Mum chastise. You can almost hear the smirk on her lips. Xander grumbles under his breath and clears his throat.

"I guess the decision will be made when you arrive at the palace for dinner in an hours’ time," Xander sighs. I hear mum squeal on the other side of the phone and they say their goodbyes. Xander slips the phone back into his jean pocket and looks out the window, ignoring me. After a couple of minutes, I get annoyed.

"Hey! Xan! Yes, you! Hello?" I start to speak. He grumbles and finally faces me with a pout.

"What?" he grumbles.

"What's up your arse?" I ask.

"Why didn't you kiss me back?" he asks suddenly.

"That's why you've turned into a five year old?" I ask. 

"I am not a five year old!" he defends.

"Could have fooled me," I reply. He shuts up and looks at me intensely, waiting for me to answer his question.

"Why didn't you kiss me back?" he asks again after not getting a response. I feel heat creep into my cheeks at the question.

"I, um, haveneverkissedanyonebefore," I rush out. He looks at me intently before he deciphers my jumble of words. His frown suddenly breaks out into a huge grin. I'm afraid that his face may freeze.

"I was your first kiss," he teases. I nod and look down in my lap. What happened to the confident Jordan?

"That is great," he grins. I look back to him.

"How so?" I ask.

"You're so innocent, love," he smirks. I slap him on the arm.

"Shut up you oaf," I grumble, turning my back to him and looking out the window. Let's see how he likes the silent treatment. After a couple of minutes of Xander whining for me to face him or to talk, I am suddenly lifted into his lap. I squeak at the sudden movement. He chuckles from behind me. I squirm, trying to get off of his lap. He suddenly stiffens and his warm breath unexpectedly hits my ear.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you, love," he says huskily in my ear.

"What-" I stop once I feel something poking me.

I blush furiously and slip off of his lap. When are we getting off? The limo stops. Thank Oreos. I head to the door when it's suddenly opened. Xander smirks down at me and offers me his hand. I smirk and get out of the car, avoiding his hand. He frowns, but still leads me to the palace. I've been here once before on a class field trip. We walk up to the guards. They have on poker faces. I start making a bunch of ugly faces from behind Xander. A younger guard's lip twitches upward slightly as I puff up my cheeks and cross my eyes. I smirks at him as Xander faces me. His gaze follows mine and he instantly has the guard up against the wall.

"Xander! Put him down!" I command as the guard's face starts to change color.

"You're mine!" he growls.

"I know, now put him down or I'll never speak to you again," I threaten. Xander drops him and spins to face me. He pulls me against him and puts his face into the crook of my neck. He inhales and exhales. He pulls away from me and looks me in the eye.

"I don't want any other guy looking at you," he mumbles. 

"Ok, I know Xander," I say. I notice him shiver as I say his name. We enter and I see the king and queen smiling widely. The queen approaches and pulls me into a hug. Ok? She pulls away, still holding my shoulders.

"You're beautiful! I'm finally meeting my sons mate!" she squeals. She has long blonde hair and light brown eyes. She is literally flawless.

"Mom, you're scaring her," Xander chuckles, pulling me back to him. She smiles apologetically.

"You weren't scaring me Queen Anna," I state, looking down.

"Oh, no formalities, call me Anna," Anna scoffs. I smile.

"I'm Jordan," I introduce.

"Call me Jackson," the king says. I nod.

"I'll be showing Jordan our room, see you later mom and dad," Xander states, pulling me up the stairs.

"Our room?" I question.

"Yes, our room, I just found you and I'm not going to let you out of my sight," Xander responds. I nods to myself as we enter a room. Wow. Dark blue walls, black carpet, and sky blue bed. Interesting.

"Change into something more comfortable for dinner," Xander says, tossing me a giant black shirt and basketball shorts. I shake my head and throw his clothes back at him. He looks at me questioningly. I unzip my dress from the back and Xander's eyes darken. I slip it down, leaving myself in my tank top and shorts. Xander frowns as I smirk as his disappointed face.

"No fair," Xander whines.

"Life isn't fair, get changed and meet me outside," I smirk, exiting the room. I wait for him to come out. He came out of the room with a black shirt that clung to his eight pack. Yes eight pack, not that I was staring or anything. He had dark jeans that fit him well.

"Like what you see?" He asks with a smirk.

"I've seen better," I shrug. OK, I'm lying. He growled and pulled me to him.

"I'm just kidding," I smirk. He grumbles again.

"You better be," he growls before throwing me over his shoulder. I squeak as my stomach comes in contact with his hard shoulder.

"Let me down, Xander!" I demand as I pound my fists against his hard back. He chuckles and walks down the stairs, into the dining room.

"Let me down Xander," I ground out as we stop pouncing.

"I don't know, I like the view," Xander states.

I can hear the smirk in his voice. I start kicking whatever I could hit. He finally places me on the ground and I see my sister and mum gaping at me while the king and queen give me warm smiles. I smile back at them and head to the table that everyone is seated at. Before I can sit in a chair, Xander pulls me into his lap. I climb off and send him a glare. I go to take the seat next to him when Tiffany slips into it, a smirks on her face. I shrug and sit across from Xander. He frowns at my action. Prince Zach, Xander's older brother, enters the room and sits next to me with a smirk.

"I want you to sit next to me, Jordan," Xander requests.

"So the beauty's name is Jordan? Lovely to meet you," Zach says, taking my hand and kissing it. I blush lightly and pull my hand away. A growl booms through the room and a chair goes flying. I snap my head to Xander and see that his eyes are red, blood red. That isn't good.

"Xander," I say warily.

"Jordan, come here," Xander commands.

"Xander calm down," I say, ignoring his command.

"Sweetie, you have to go to him and calm him down," Anna says. I nod and make my way to his side. He inhales deeply as he hugs me to him. He exhales and takes a seat, pulling me into his lap.

"Oh, so this is your mate? When are you going to change her?" Zach asks casually. Wait, change?

"Change?' I question.

"I, um, havetochangeyouintoavampire," he rushes. What?

"He has to turn you into a vampire, honey," Anna explains. I freeze in place. Yeah, no.

A/N

Jordan on the side =======================>

This chapter is a little longer...

Goal for next update!

Votes: 2

Comments: 3

Reads: 12

Yeah, I'll update once these requirements are filled. I'll try to stick with it, but I usually fail and update before these goals are met.

Yeah...

Byezz 

~Anonymous

=)

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

331K 10.3K 19
This story is about a girl and her mate, Yeah they are werewolves & shes soon rejected and..... pregnant at 16 so leaving town feels like the only th...
Mistaken Da Amanda and Amy

Mistero / Thriller

3.9K 358 33
I smile as I look up at the stars, that are twinkling brightly. They're so beautiful. I can't wait for my walk in the park. I start to feel dizzy and...
222K 8.6K 32
You may have read stories with the same kind of plot but I have some plot twists here and there in mind, so read on to see what is in store. Rose Ki...
27.4K 57 200
Looking for amazing, crazy, action, humored, and some best romance books to read? You've reached your destination ... Continue reading the pages of...