Blazed

Por DanceLikeMagicMike

How long does love last? Does it fizzle out like a flame, when you cover it up. Or does it blaze like a wildf... Más

Blazed
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Six Part Two
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five(Part One)
Chapter Twenty-Fve(part two)
Chapter Twenty-six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One(Merry Christmas)
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-six
Chapter Thirty-seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-one
Important
A filler chapter
Chapter Forty-two
Christmas One-shot contest
Chapter Forty-two part(2)
Chapter Forty-two(3)
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-six
Not An Update
Chapter Forty-Seven
One For The Road
Grammar Pros(I need help)
Epilogue
Bonus(Explicit)
Possibility of a Third Book?

Chapter Three

73.2K 1.2K 1.3K
Por DanceLikeMagicMike

Roof roof roof

"Shut up King." I yelled as the yapping of the little dog assaulted my ears. The feeling of little paws jumping on my bare back caused a groan to slip past my lips. How had I let Jessica talk me into getting this dog for her in the first place? For two weeks straight I had been woken up early every day. I at least thought Jessica would take care of him when she got back. Then again as I think about it she only actually acknowledged him when she was out with her friends. Who also happened to carry around little dogs in her purse.

When I couldn't take anymore I rolled over on my back, pushed King away from my face when he started to lick it. Then threw my feet over the edge of the bed and stood up. I glanced towards the clock and groaned, I only had an hour to get ready but I'd still be late. Grabbing a pair of boxers and a t-shirt I headed towards the bathroom so I could take a quick shower. King was still following close behind me barking nonstop, even when I slammed the door in his face he still continued to bark.

My mind began to wonder when I stepped into shower, like always I tuned out everything around me even King relentless barking. I thought about last night how Jessica wanted to  become my wife. Truthfully I wasn't ready for that type of commitment yet. She would always bring it up even when we were out. She would drag me into jewelry stores and make me watch as she tried on rings. In the end I would end up buying her a new necklace. The guys told me if she really cared about me she wouldn't pressure me into doing anything. She would wait patiently.

 All that thinking was starting to stress me out. Eventually though I would have to tell her something since we had been together for a while now. A promise ring maybe? Or something to at least satisfy her growing needs. She had an odd obsession with shopping she went almost every day when she didn't have anything to do. The thing about her was that she never wore an outfit more than once when she went out. She would always say something about not being caught dead in the same outfit twice. Or she would say-

Outfit repeats are for the less wealthy.

A sigh left me when I heard her call me from down stairs. I had needed a couple more minutes to myself so I could think. Guess I would have to talk to Liam later he always gave out the best relationship advice, strangely though his past relationships had been bad. I'd just figured that he was one of those people who didn't follow their own advice. With that in mind I stepped out of the shower while wrapping a towel around myself, and went to brush my teeth. Since I was already going to be late I was taking my time knowing Simon would be pissed either way.

Though I speed up the pace I was moving in when I got tired of hearing King's parking. Where the hell was Jessica? I stomped down the stairs with my shoes, car keys, and phone in hand while King followed behind me. Music was playing softly in the living room along with the television playing what sounded like a workout video. A sigh left me when I walked into the living room and found Jessica working out.

"Jess." I called her.

"It's Jessica Lou. Not Jess, Jessica." She kept her eyes on the woman that was instructing her as she spoke to me.

"Why didn't you feed the dog?" I questioned letting my eyes travel down to her body as she stretched. The amount of clothing she wore gave me a nice view of basically everything. Though I knew if I stared to long I'd forget the main purpose of why I came in here for the first place. King. She had wanted the dog but refused to take responsibility for the dog.

"Oh I thought you were going to feed her."

My brows furrowed together as a confused look appeared on my face."You do know the dog is a he right? That's why you named him King." The last part of my statement was spoken slowly and carefully.

A small giggle left from her, and then she paused the workout video and stood up fully. Giving me a full view of her glistening slender form, this caused me to lick my lips. She sauntered towards me swaying her hips slightly knowing my eyes would follow her actions. When she was just a few inches away from me she stopped, and glanced up at me showing a set of pearly white teeth.

"Lou baby you seriously need to stop being so serious all the time." She reached her small hand out and gripped my larger one."The dog can find something to eat; all I'm worried about is you getting something to eat."

My eyebrows shot up. Jessica never cooked in fact I wasn't sure if she could cook at all. And I never once even saw her try to cook anything while she was with me. I gave her a curious look before walking towards the kitchen with King following close behind me. There was a single bowl sitting on top of the counter with a spoon sticking out of it, next to it was a glass of orange juice. Slowly I walked up to the bowl bent over it and my brows immediately scrunched up in confusion or maybe disgust.

An unknown substance was lying in the bowl, nonmoving even when I shook the bowl. The food didn't even have a single distinctive smell to it. Maybe it was suppose to be oatmeal or some type of dietary food. Hell I didn't know what to call it. My eyes widen when I tried to pick the spoon up and everything in the bowl stuck to it like glue. The fact that I couldn't even bring myself to taste it was bad enough.

"Here you go boy." I stuck the spoon and bowl down towards the floor so King could get a taste of it. Though when his ears flattened to the back of his head, and his little tail tucked between his legs. My eyes widen to an even bigger size when the little Pomeranian turned quickly on his heel, then dashed out of the kitchen with his tail tucked and low whimpers coming from him.

"Louis." I started to panic when I heard the sound of Jessica's voice. Her feelings would be hurt if I told her that even the dog wouldn't eat her cooking. Hell I don't think if a homeless person had been starving for days they would it. My eyes darted from side to side looking for a quick place to hide the food-no sience fair project. She was almost in the kitchen.

Shit Shit Shit.

Then an idea hit me I had no idea if it would work. With a quick toss up towards the ceiling I slung the food up and spoon up and almost did a dance when it stuck on contact.

"Wow you thought it was that good Louis?" Her voice sounded happy and surprised at the same time. So even she thought what she made for me was an unappealing piece of crap, that even a dog wouldn't dare to eat. Still though to spare her feelings I nodded my head while gulping down a big gulp up orange juice.

"Really, well next time I have some spare time I'll make you something to eat." The orange juice spewed out of my mouth before I could even stop it, along with the sound of my choking feeling the room. Jessica ran over to me and started to back my back.

"Louis are you okay?" She sounded amused instead of concerned for me. I nodded my head slowly and started to regulate my breathing back to normal. Though when I glanced up I noticed that the science fair project wasn't that sticky as I'd thought was. Because it was slowly starting too unstuck from the wall as we speak.

"Yeah I'm okay. You can go back to working out I'll just clean up after myself." I pushed her toward the living room. Instead of going where I wanted her to go she stopped moving then turned around to face me. A look crossed her face as she stared at me, and I couldn't stop the groan from escaping past my parted lips.

"Lou Baby." She bit the bottom of her lips, as she whispered my name. Her body moving closer to mine until it was almost pressed up against mine."Look me and my girls want to go shopping later on and I was wondering if I could use your credit card."

The un-sticking food had been momentarily been forgotten as her green eyes stared up at me. Giving me that look that I'd seen on more than one occasion.

"Jessica we've talked about this." My voice wasn't half as confident as I'd wanted it to sound. Maybe it was because we already had this conversation before and I'd never won it once. Her bottom lip poked out slightly and her gazes soften as she stared into my eyes.

"Please Lou." She reached out and wrapped her slender arms around my waist."I'll only get one or two things."

This was it I'd stand up and be a man like Niall had told to do when she asked for my credit card. I was going to put my foot down and tell her no. Though things never exactly went as they were planned out inside my head. Because when she brushed her lower half up against my lower half I pulled away from her quickly. Which in return she shot me innocent look as if she didn't know what she was trying to do.

A sigh left me when I found myself reaching inside of my pocket to fish out my wallet. If Niall saw me now he would literally roll on the floor and laugh his head off. Her green eyes shone with excitement when I went to hand her the card. At least I knew she would be coming home later tonight happier and more willing to get into some things. Though before I handed her the card I pulled it back before she even think about grabbing it.

"Now what's the spending limit I gave you?" I asked her, making sure she knew not to spend over the limit.

She pouted, "Spend no more than a thousand," I crossed my hands over my chest when I felt a 'but' coming. "But its Tasha's birthday today and I want to get her something special."

I glanced at the Rolex I was wearing and sighed. Simon was going to be pissed when I showed up to the meeting an hour late. My gaze traveled back up to Jessica knowing I had to end the argument quick before I was extremely late."Look, just don't go over three thousand."

She jumped into my arms when I handed her the card and planted a quick kiss to lips before, running out of the kitchen. That girl was going to be the death of my bank account. Just as I thought that the food came crashing back down onto the counter with a sicken plop.

"I'm going to have to remind myself to hire a cook."

It only took me a minute to clean the glob up, and feed the unfed dog. Jessica had quickly taken a shower and rushed out of the house without even saying goodbye. Though it didn't faze me anymore because I was used to the way she acted. Leaving without saying goodbye, coming back late at night from parties, and spending my money. Those were just some of her faults that I could over look when it came to her.

I glanced back behind me as I reversed out of my garage and then turned into the street. I'd decided to take my car instead of having a driver pick me up. The whole limousine thing just drew unwanted attention towards me. Besides riding in the quiet was much more peace full than having someone else drive you around all day. I mean what did I grow up wanting to drive for if I was just going to let someone do it for. An unknown song played lowly on the radio, as I my fingers tapped along with the beat on the steering wheel.

 Simon was probably beyond pissed right now. He was probably even more pissed off at the fact that I wasn't bothering to answer either one of the boy's calls or even his calls. They even bother to text me but I still refused to answer them, Knowing they would just be telling me to hurry up. I'd get there when I got there. Trying to get me to sped up was dangerous since I was on the road and I refused to go over the speed limit just to please them. Plus I'd want to stop by somewhere I get something to eat before I went.

When I finally pulled up the building I groaned, knowing I was in for a long lecture from Simon and maybe Liam. On the bright side I had a bag of grease food to eat while I listened to them rant on and on about how I should be on time. I sipped on my milk shake as I walked past the reception desk sending the lady behind the desk a small wave as I went by. As I walked into the elevator a certain black haired boy with too much hair jell in his hair jumped in with me before I could even attempt to close the door.

"Louis, do you have any idea how long we've been waiting?" The high pitch of the boy's voice had me rolling my blue eyes as he pushed his glasses up on his face. He gave me a what I guess was suppose to be a stern look, which In return I just shrugged my shoulders and got off the elevator when it reached my floor.

He followed behind me, "It's been exactly," He paused then glanced down at his watch."An hour, thirty minutes , and thirteen seconds."

"Tell me something useful Marcel." I replied, in an extremely rude manner.

Now don't get me wrong it wasn't like I didn't like the little nerd. He happened to be my best mate Harry's twin brother. Which even I couldn't believe was true until you removed Marcel of his glasses and slicked back hair do. Then him and Harry would be identical until either one of them spoke then you knew atomically which one was which.

"Well one useful tip for you is to have your story planned out before you go in there." He paused, and glanced around for a second before coming closer to me."And words of advice don't say anything to Simon because he looks like he's about ready to fulminate." Marcel whispers before hurrying off in a different direction then me. His high pitch voice could be heard as he disappeared around the corner. No doubt he clumsily bumped into someone since he was saying sorry over and over again. With a shake of my head I pushed the door to our meeting room open, and was quickly greeted with a string of curse words.

"Where the hell have you been?" Simon snapped angrily. The veins in the side of his neck were already popping out in bulges. Instead of answering him I popped the straw in my mouth in began to suck on it drinking some of the smoothie before it got hot.

"I got hungry." Was my sharp but short reply.

Simon looked about ready to strangle me at that moment and for a minute I feared that he would actually do just that until Niall stepped in. He pulled Simon away from and out of the room trying to calm him down. Me on the other hand I just kept drinking my milkshake while he was pulled out of the room. I didn't see any sense of letting my good food go to waste.

"Louis, why do you insist on making him angry?" Liam asked, as I sat my food and butt down in the chair next to him. Because I blamed him too, I wanted to say that but decided to answer his question by shoving some fries in my mouth.  I needed to talk to him anyway so why not do it while Simon was currently about to fulminate. Marcel's words not mine.

"Jessica wants me to marry her." I told him but soon regretted saying anything when I saw the look he gave me. A look mixed with disbelief and disgust but just as quickly as it'd come it vanished. I glanced up and noticed that Zayn and Harry were trying not to listen to the conversation.

"How do you feel about her?" That question always through me off a little. Because I truly didn't have the correct answer to it just a rehearsed line I'd said a million times before.

"I do care for her and I'd hate to see her feelings hurt." I replied earning an eye roll from Zayn and Harry.

"But-"Sometimes I hated when he acted like a stern parent, but right now I needed this talk.

"But I don't love her."

"Well I'd advise you not to marry her. If somehow the idiot in you emerges and you do actually propose make her at least sign something so she doesn't take you for all you're worth." He glanced towards Harry and Zayn, with a sly smile tugging it's way at his lips."Because we all know the little money grubbing twat would do just that."

My eyes narrowed and just when I was about to reply the door slammed open. Niall walked in right behind a still furious looking Simon.

"Well since we're terribly behind." His eyes found mine "Long story short the fans want a book about some pieces of your lives. So we're having a new up and coming writer to come write about your lives understand."

A scoff left me, "What next a one direction reality show."

"Louis we don't need your negativity." Harry snapped angrily his arms crossing over his chest as he sulked down in his seat. Just because he wouldn't voice his opinion about this new project didn't mean I wouldn't.

"I know I'm not the only one that doesn't want to do this." I glanced around at the other boys for a little help. I'm sure if we all went against it they wouldn't make us do it."Niall?"

Niall turned to face me when I called his name."Well Louis It could be fun. Besides we probably would have had a better chance at declining it if you weren't so late. And they're already here."

"Who's the writer anyway?" I asked knowing I wouldn't know them anyway.

Simon's frown turned into a full blown grin."I'm glad you asked." My eyebrows rose slightly when he stood up from his seat. He walked the short distance towards a door that led to another room, and then stuck his head in.

I glanced at the boys who just shrugged, and then he moved back and held the door open. The first thing I saw was long flowing straight dark brown hair, the second thing had me gasping for air.

"Hello boys." Her voice was confident never wavering. Unlike me who couldn't get a single word out of my mouth, I'd even forgotten how to breathe. Though I wasn't the only one who had been stunned silent the others were too. The question was who was going to break it first and when could I breathe again.

"K-Kendall."

[Authors Note]: So Kendall's back now and the next chapter will be in her point of view. And trust me you guys think you hate Jess..I mean Jessica now, just wait you're going to want to kill her after I'm done. Some of you are actually pretty clear on what you want to happen to her. I'm sure I seen a comment about her being hit by a moving vehicle. Anyway so yes it's Saturday and you guys get an update plus I'm up at like ten in the morning on a Saturday. Guys I do read your comments but lately I haven't had the time to reply to them. Since I usually update and get off but I do read every single one of them.  

Questions:

What do you thinks going to happen now that Kendall's back?

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

11.7K 227 10
Why can't I hold you in the street? Why can't I kiss you on the dance floor? I wish that it could be like that Why can't it be like that? 'Cause I'm...
74 0 5
"If I die, tell her I loved her." ------ To El: "When we first met, I had no idea that you'd become this important to me, and I don't care how compli...
816K 26.6K 29
Harry is gay. Louis is straight and has a girlfriend. Well. At least that's what Harry thought, until Liam blabs his mouth about Harry's sex life a...
10.7K 189 15
"That I should have bought you flowers and held your hand Should have gave you all my hours when I had the chance Take you to every party cause all y...