secrets ; chance sutton

By lexsmisek

everyone has a secret, wether it's a good or bad one, we all have one. [short story] More

one ;
two ;
three ;
five ;
six ;
seven ;
eight;
nine ;
ten ;
eleven ;
twelve ;
thirteen ;
fourteen ;
fifteen ;
sixteen ;
seventeen ;
eighteen ;
nineteen ;

four ;

3.1K 56 14
By lexsmisek

as i was upstairs showering i herd two people talking. i started to freak out thinking i was going to get pranked. i quickly shut the water off and put a towel around me. i slowly open the bathroom door and looked out.

"what are you doing?" erika said laughing at me.

i open the door all the way and said "i herd talking and thought i was going to get pranked."

"well, no one's safe." she says in more of an evil way.

"why'd you say it like that?" i asked, but right after i asked i see jake and two other people i couldn't completely make out because i had flower thrown all over me, but i think it was chance and anthony. i quickly backed up in the bathroom, my towel almost falling off my body, and i slam the door.

"you guys suck! i just took a shower!" i screamed.

i went to the door and locked it. i got back into the shower and re-washed my hair and cleaned off the flower.

i shut the water off and dry of quickly. i change into some comfy clothes: leggings, jake paul pink camo sweatshirt.

i blow dry my hair and decide not to wear any makeup because it's already 11 pm.

i walk down stairs and to the kitchen. tessa, erika, jake, chance, anthony, ivan and kade were sitting at the island.

i walked to the fridge and jake said "did you like our prank?"

"no, and you're all cleaning it up." i said grabbing a smoothie out of the fridge.

i turn around to face all of them and see anthony, jake and chance standing in front of me.

"what?" i say trying to go around them but they all move in my way.

i hear tessa, erika and kade laughing.

right as i tried to move around them again the three started jumping around and yelling, "OHIO!"

i rolled my eyes and walked over to erika, tessa, ivan and kade. "how do you guys handle them?" i asked.

"no clue." kade answers.

the three boys kept jumping around on the counters and the trampoline.

they cool down and jake and chance walk up to me. "what do you want?" i narrow my eyes at them.

then before i knew what was happening they took my smoothie.

"ayee my smoothie." i whined.

i ran up to jake who took it and i grabbed his sweatshirt, right as i did that jake threw it to chance.

"i hate you all."

i ran over to chance, stopping right in front of him and said "you guys are a pain in the ass."

chance smirks at me and says, "i can be the pain in your ass." and then he winks.

"god you're gross."

"OHHHHH #LANCE!" jake yells while chance takes a drink of my smoothie.

"again, i hate you all and im going to bed." i said while trying one last time to grab the smoothie, but chance put the straw in his mouth and turned away from me.

"jerk."

// sup. sooo finally a little #lance action. hope you all enjoyed. thanks for reading and voting

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

167K 1.8K 30
the title says all cover made by @stefoscope💓 ©duhtay
167K 2.5K 40
(FINISHED) A love story between 2 team 10 members that might or might not end well!❤️ Started: 07/10/17 Finished: 01/15/18
497K 8.4K 104
@Team10offical has dmed you
96.8K 1.1K 35
Every relationship has their hardships... No matter how perfect they may seem for eachother. But will it break them apart or keep them closer togethe...