Burning

By -EMILY--

They called her an arsonist. But the truth was far more interesting. She had little innocent demons inside h... More

Prologue
Chapter One

Author's Note

177 73 13
By -EMILY--

This book and its contents, including characters and locations, are all figments of my imagination and not based on true events or places.

The rights of this book belong to me and any copying and/or distribution of this book under anyone else's name is not allowed. If done, you will be reported.

Constructive comments and critics are encouraged, however, any rude or negative comments towards me or any other readers will not be tolerated. Any form of doing so will be deleted and you will be reported.

Thank you for your cooperation and support.

-- Emily Kland

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

467K 11.7K 48
An original and empowering shapeshifter/werewolf mystery. Lily's abusive life with her childhood pack is about to change forever when she's assigned...
Bite Me By alicia

Paranormal

10.3M 413K 37
Werewolves and vampires don't mix, or that's what Kieran Callisto, a seventeen-year-old vampire, has believed all his life - until he falls for the A...
67.7K 1.5K 95
"Look at you, completely at our mercy," Kade sneered. "How does it feel knowing that someone else holds the power, witch?" Kieran added making them l...
113K 3.2K 111
"What is this" he asks, his voice is calm, but his expressions is anything but that. There were multiple gasps in the room, when he suddenly flings...