Ishqbaaz OS Jab Writers Se Wr...

Autorstwa Neeraj009

Read the different OS of famous ishqbaaz ff writer. Vote for the best Stories. Making your favorite writer w... Więcej

Opposite Humans Attract
A Sweet Love Story
They Became One Forever
Happy Ever After
Perfect Life
I Want You
Darmiyaan
Chaand tu hain Main hu tara
Missing You
Horrific Trip
Tu Dhadhkan Main Dil
Humnava
Back To Life Through His Tears
Main Phir Bhi Tumko Chahoongi
Finalist For Next Round (some change) Please Read Finalists
Pain With Love
The Prince Charming...!!
Aafat Se Aadat Tak
We are together Forever
Happy Family
Beauty Of the Beast
Love After Love Failure
Killed My Love
🎖🥈🥉Winners And Rewards!!
Interviewee:- TrushnaMallipudi
Interviewee :- BlissLv
Interviewee:- CreativeByBirth

Heaven Of Love

2.2K 116 10
Autorstwa Neeraj009

In a place where milk fountains were flowing and beautiful flowers and fruits of different colours were hanging from trees sat an aged man on a large and vivacious golden throne. He was wearing a milky white three piece suit matching the colour of his own skin. His wrinkles and grey hair clearly indicating his experience in running the world....yes, you heard it right! It was Almighty himself sitting in his beloved throne in his luscious and luxurious abode, HEAVEN...

He had a remote in his hand and a transparent tv in the front showing him the condition of human beings on Earth. He swapped the lives of people just like we swap channels. Tuning the tv, he came across an interesting life. It was the life of Shivaay Singh Oberoi. He pressed the button of information and just then a computerized voice spoke...

Shivaay Singh Oberoi
Age:- 27
Occupation:- Businessman
Hobbies:- Cooking, Dancing

He has a tragic life full of obstacles. He madly loved a girl named Zara once but she betrayed him brutally. She cheated him with his best friend Gaurav. He was shattered! From then he totally changed. He became an arrogant and egoistic, brutal and selfish businessman. LOVE, the feeling he once worshipped, hates it to the core now! He lost all his love and forgot to give it to anybody. He hates love now! To forgot his sorrows and problems he drinks a lot of alcohol. Intoxicated in whiskey, his life has become more ruthless. He is a nice hearted man, he just needs to believe in love again. He needs to fall in love all over again. He needs an angel in his life.

God looked at Shivaay's picture which magnified in the magical television. He felt disheartened. One of His children are in trouble. He should help him. Just then an idea popped in His mind. "My Love!!! Where are you My love??" He called out in his loud and authoritative voice but there was also a sweetness in it. And there flying across the milk ponds and fountains came a beautiful girl or most specifically an angel. She was flying in the sky bouncing in the white clouds. She was wearing a white shimmering gown and her body was adorned with various pearl jeweleries. She was an angel of heaven. God smiled cheekily and hugged her while she touched His feet. "Yes All father !! Any orders??" She asked as she looked at Him. There was divinity in her. Of course she was an angel..!!

"Hmm...Angel Of Love, Annika...I do have an assignment for you..." Almighty said and showed her the information and picture of Shivaay Singh Oberoi. She burst out in tears seeing the poor human. God held her shoulders and said..."Annika..Your job is to go to Earth and make Shivaay's life happy...make him believe in love as you are the love angel.... there's no one other than you who can do this job...!!" He said and Annika assured him that she would go.

NEXT DAY...

Annika got ready to go to Earth. All the Angels and Fairies bid her goodbye. Almighty hugged her and gave her some extra powers so that she can make Shivaay fall in love easily. She smiled and took them...."I will not use powers to make someone fall in love..." Annika muttered under her breath. But God heard it and smiled at her childishness. Then taking all the goodbyes and blessings Annika proceeded towards Earth, the place she wanted to go for so long.

********
Shivaay threw a broken glass on the floor and screamed in agony as a broken piece pierced his palm. All the office staff came to his rescue but he shooed them all. He bent down to collect the alcohol soaked broken glass with his blood-covered hands when suddenly he heard a voice say..
"Tute hue tukde kaanch ke ho ya dil ke hamesha pyaar se hi judta hain..."
He turned around and saw a beautiful girl standing. He saw her from toe to head. She was wearing a peach coloured long skirt, a white top with a blue coat. She wore a little make up but looked gorgeous. Shivaay was mesmerized by her beauty when he remembered her words...he stood up, held her wrists and twisted it at her back and shouted..."Don't you dare talk about love in front of me!!!" His eyes were bloodshot red. She kept calm and released her hand from his grip...."Hi sir! I am Annika...your new secretary...!!" She introduced herself. Shivaay calmed a bit and looked aside...There was a silence when Annika spoke "Sir aapne drink kiya hain!!"
Shivaay looked at her furiously and pinned her to the wall...."Tum meri Secretary ho! Don't you bloody interfere in my life..." He again shouted. Annika remained unaffected and said "I will definitely interfere in your life sir! Ye aapka ghar nahi hain it's office and here I am your secretary...I will be taking care of you..." She said firmly. Shivaay held her shoulders tightly trying to give her pain but nothing happened to her..!! "Tumhe Dard nahi hota kya??" He asked and she nodded in no. She was dying in pain but didn't show it.
His expression softened a bit seeing her innocent face. He left her and went to collect the glass pieces when she also came and helped him collect them. He looked at her intensely. Her hair flying in the air and moving in a to and fro motion was casting a spell on him. She took his hands and bandaged it as blood was dripping from it.
The next day at office Annika saw him drinking alcohol...She went near and broke the whiskey bottle on the floor. Shivaay was infuriated and he pulled her close to him by force...."Itna haq kisne diya tumhe!!!" He said and fell unconscious on her shoulder..."Bhagwaan ne!!" She uttered.  She took him to his home and made him sleep. Next Morning he felt really embarrassed! He went to drink alcohol that evening but Annika's face showed in front of his eyes.... this girl was changing him and he was happy about it...Days passed! She took care of him and he pulled her closer to him... Shivaay was getting used to Annika. And Annika slowly and steadily she was falling in love with him. For the whole world he was the cruel and arrogant businessman but she saw how sweet and soft hearted person he was! Due to one girl, he became like this...!! It's time to complete her assignment..she thought.
She called Shivaay at night and told him to come and meet her. He came to an isolated place.
"What happened Annika?? Everything is okay right??" He asked and caressed her cheeks...

"I'm fine!! But what happened to you?? Ek ladki ki wajah se aap pyaar par yakeen karna kaise chod sakte hain??" She asked teary-eyed.
Shivaay was shocked! How did she knew about Zara?

"How do u know about her?? " He asked and held her shoulders. Annika shrugged her shoulders and looked at him..."First answer me!! Do you believe in love??" She asked and jerked him.
He hesitated to say but then Annika went to the main road. She stood in the middle of it and shouted...."Do you believe in love??

Shivaay saw a truck pacing towards her...."Annika!!!!!!! Move!!!" He shouted but she was stubborn...He ran and pulled her on the other side thus saving her..."What the hell were you doing??" He screamed at the top of his voice. She looked at him and hugged him tight and he reciprocated. "You were also leaving me like Zara..!! Don't ever do that again!!" He said and hugged her again...

"You didn't have any answer to my question right??" She asked!!

"Yes I have an answer!! I believed in love once when I fell in love with Zara...jab usne mujhe dhoka diya...I started hating this feeling...Par phir tum aayi...you changed me!! And I am glad to say that I believe in love now!!!" He said and hugged her once again. By hugging him, Annika saw Almighty standing at the front and beckoning her to come to Him because she completed her job and  now its time to go. She pulled out from the hug....and said "Promise me! You will never loose your belief in Love whatever happens!!!" She said and he nodded his head in agreement.
She ran towards Almighty and held his hands...and they vanished into thin air! Shivaay was thunderstruck!! He didn't know what happened?? She vanished suddenly, how is this possible??? He was determined to find her...cause he promised her that he will never leave love and his love was Annika...

********
Days passed in heaven....God was worried for Annika as she was really craving for the human named Shivaay. God didn't let her stay there cause love was not possible between an angel and a human being.
Annika was not eating nor drinking anything...her health was getting worse. Worried and tensed, Almighty sent one of the Angels named Meera to the earth to test Shivaay's love...cause he understood that love can beat everything....

In Earth, Shivaay was working in his office...his heart searched for his Annika and he believed that one day she would come to him... Suddenly he saw a divine light, he looked through it and saw a beautiful woman standing....

"If you want to live with Annika....you will have to die!" Said the lady in front of him. Shivaay thought it was some prank but later that lady showed him her powers and she claimed to be the Angel Of Death...Shivaay couldn't even utter a word. He thought that at last he will meet his Annika...whether in life or death....if his Annika is on the other side, he will happily garland death.

And then the Angel took away Shivaay's life and last time he uttered Annika's name....with her name only, he woke up and saw a magical place with milk fountains, fairies and various angels... Annika was standing in front...

"Shivaay, I love you!!" Said Annika and hugged him tight...he pulled her close to him and said..."I love you too...!!!"
Almighty stood in front of them and blessed them....they were happy that at least not on earth but they met in heaven....

Two bodies and one soul, An angel and a human being!! They parted on Earth but met in Heaven amidst of divinity, fairies, angels, magic and Almighty himself. They hugged each other....and lost in each other's embrace. When they pulled out from the hug, they found themselves on that isolated place where they parted. Annika got a letter lying on the road it was sent from Almighty...the following words were written on it....

Shivaay and Annika....your love amaze me..!! When Annika became sick due to the separation from Shivaay, I decided to test him....I sent Meera, Angel of Death to him...and he gladly accepted death to live with you...Annika...!!! You two are the example of eternal love...Annika you no longer have your love powers....but you will be love angel forever...I bless you both...that where ever you two will go, a heaven of love will form.....!!!

With love...
All father

Annika and Shivaay read the letter....!!! And thanked God for sending them back to Earth...which was heaven for them....She put her head on his shoulder and they walked together in each other's embrace.

And in the heaven with all the fairies and angels, Almighty sat and watched them walking together the distance.

A beautiful fairy tale of An angel and A human being finding their Heaven of Love ❤

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

600 67 16
If someone tell you to choose one thing what will you choose? Family or Love? Which is important to you? Family; in which you grows up. Your father...
26.4K 501 8
What if the core four came to Auradon with injuries and mental disorders? A more realistic look at how the VK's would have been treated by their pare...
18.9K 1K 19
Book in collaboration with @Rishita18jin Main lead-: sidneet She loves him from her whole heart, but he doesn't. He is her whole world, but she is no...
2.3K 105 19
A girl that joins a singing class because she wants to be a singer but her bestfriend that she had a crush on since years starts being rude and becom...