Bendy X Reader (INKredible Lo...

By AWildBimbo

This is the story of how your life was changed forever. You were unexpectedly hired by a man named Joey Drew... More

Getting a Job.
Demon!
A/N
Jealous much?
A Wakeup Call
Uh-Oh
Snuggle Buddies
New Leaf
Please help?
Bendy and the Kink Machine
Injuries (Yes, its a chapter. Wooo!)
Butter Wouldnt Melt
Ehhhhh.... Important (A/N)
IM GOING TO THE HOSPITAL RN (FUNNY A/N)
BATIM CHAPTER 3
Chapter 13- Locked Out

Meeting the Gang

1K 35 41
By AWildBimbo

A/N: THIS CHAPTER WAS ORIGINALLY OVER 5000 WORDS, BUT I FELT LIKE IT WAS TOO LONG, SO I CUT IT SHORT TO 2415 WORDS. THAT MEANS I KINDA LEFT OUT WALLY AND THE REST OF THE CANON CREW, BUT ILL TRY AND ADD THEM IN AGAIN SOME TIME. SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE.

ANYWAY, LIKE BEFORE, THE FANART OF THIS CHAPTER BELONGS TO ME. ENJOY!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Wait up!" You called as he began walking around a corner again out of sight. This time you ran full pace after him, trying to keep up with the sly devil. You ran around the corner where he'd gone, but as you continued forth you felt the ground underneath you disappear. Oh wait, it hadn't disappeared. You had tripped over a loose floorboard, face planting hard on the ground. Great. First day on the job and you already messed up and made a fool of yourself.

In your wonky field of sight you saw two big, shiny black shoes step infront of you. You could tell instantly it was Bendy, and you lifted your head to see the rest of him. Quite frankly, you were shocked to see his white gloved hand outstretched to you, offering a hand up. You paused, then once you gained your trail of thought you took it, holding it tightly. He didn't really do that well of a job of helping you up, since you were much taller than him, so it was almost impossible to pull you up. Ah well, it's the thought that counts, you thought.

"Thanks." You said thankfully, brushing your dusty knees free of the dirt stain from the fall.

"It's...it's okay." He smiled quietly, looking past you and out into the corridor. He seemed rather shy, which was odd. He was supposed to be a mischievous devil, was he not? You thought he'd be a handful, but apart from running off he hadn't caused that much trouble. "Are you okay?" He asks.

"Oh, I'm fine. Don't worry about me, just lead the way." You assured him, ushering him along to continue his little tour. He showed you many places you'd already seen before, but he soon took you down some steps that you'd never noticed before. There wasn't much down there expect cans of soup and such items, but what caught your eyes was a huge, important looking machine in one of the rooms.

"Hey, what's that in there?" You asked curiously, stopping in front of the door. Bendy halted and turned to the room, suddenly looking uneasy. He shook his head.

"That's the ink machine. Joey doesn't want anyone in there but himself. He said it's dangerous, so don't go in there." Bendy warned. You were more than suspicious, but decided not to squeeze the information out of the demon- you'd only just met.

"Okay." You shrugged simply, continuing to walk along. Bendy rushed after you, taking the lead once more. You silently watched the small character hop along in front of you, still in awe that he was really alive. You wanted to know more about him.

"So." You started, clearing your throat, "What's your story?"

"I was designed as a children's cartoon in a show named The Dancing Demon, and long story short, Joey brought me to life. Not that exciting." He said. You hurried up so you could walk next to him.

"That's more exciting than my backstory, I'll tell you that" you half joked. There was a short pause before you spoke up again. "So...Joey....is like your father, or?"

Bendy shivered, seemingly uncomfortable with that title. "No. I prefer the term 'creator'."

"So...how did he make you?" You asked carefully, trying not to offend him. He didn't seem offended but the question made him slightly on edge, you could tell.

"If you mean what I'm made up of, it's mostly ink."

You perked a brow up, staring at Bendy who was still in front of you. If he was made up of ink, how was he not melting to the ground in a big inky puddle? What kind of magic was holding him together? You could clearly see he was solid. In curiosity, you reached a hand down towards him, pressing your palm against his back and slowly trailing it downwards. The demon arched his back, yelping in surprise. He turned to you.

"W-what are you doing?!" He yelled frantically. You pulled back your hand quickly. He was blushing very lightly, and you could only describe it as cute.

"I was just curious!"

He looked confused and jumpy, like you had done something terrible. You looked away from his burning gaze and to your hand that was barely stained with ink. When you touched him, he felt solid. Your hand didn't seep through him as you thought it would.

"Of what?" He asks. You try to think of a way to put it that doesn't sound weird.

"What you feel like." You spat out without thinking. Not the smartest choice of words, but he didn't seem too fazed. Perhaps he was too innocent for that sort of stuff. "I-I mean, you're made of ink, so I was wondering how you stay together like that."

"I guess I can solidify when I like. Sometimes I can't control it, though."

You wanted to ask more questions, you really did, but you heard Joey calling from upstairs.

"(Y/N)! The staff are here!" Joey yelled. You turned on your heals and fast walked, backtracking the way you came. Bendy was standing there, completely still.

"You coming?" You called to the silent demon. He finally moved, looking over at you.

"What? Oh- yeah, sure." He mumbled, still half daydreaming. He ran after you, climbing the steps up to the corridor near the entrance. The both of you spotted Joey  near the doors, waiting for you.

"How are you two getting along?" He asks. You glare at Bendy with a blank expression. You hadn't really gotten to know him all that much, so it was hard to tell if you would get along. Basically all you'd done is blurt out questions that you wanted him to answer. You felt like a major douche, now that you think about it. You just bombarded him with your curiousity.

"Better than I expected." You said honestly. The first time you saw him you were literally going to attack him, you were so startled. But now you were talking like it was nothing? Strange.

Suddenly the doors of the entrance flung open and woman with blond hair tied back in a long blonde ponytail came marching in. She looked happy and quite energetic. That is until she noticed you. Her smile faded for a second, her expression confused, and then she blurted out,

"Oh, you must be the new girl, right? Nice to meet you." She called from the doors. You came closer so you were standing next to Joey, a small smile on your face. She seemed friendly.

"And I see you've already met this little devil" she laughed, teasing and patting Bendy on the head. He didn't seem all that happy about it, annoyed even, but he said nothing. From what you could tell she was always like that.

"(Y/N), this is Susie. She is our soundboard expert and recording final touchings. She works in the music department." Joey explained. Susie nodded and winked at you before walking off down the corridor, probably to her office.

The doors opened again, this time a bulky, tough looking man comes strolling in. He has short black hair that bobbed on his head and a little bit of stubble, but not a full out beard. His trousers were stained with ink here and there. He looked at least ten to twenty years older than you.

"Hello Henry." Joey greeted. Henry was much more calm that Susie.

"Good morning, Joey." He greeted, he turned to you. "And good morning, (Y/N)"

You stood there silently, but inside your brain was throbbing with confusion. How did he know your name? He could see the strain on your face and, smiling at your silent shock, he explained, "I've heard all about you after you called up for the job. Welcome to the team."

He began walking past you to get to his station, and gave you a strong pat on the shoulder. You smiled, instantly liking Henry. He was nice and kind.

You were expecting another person, but nobody came in after Henry. You turned to Joey in question to see him looking down at his watch impatiently.

"Late again." He mumbled in an irritated manor. You perked your brow up. Perhaps this 'late' person was a bit of a scalywag?

"Who?" You asked. Joey answered you without taking his eyes off the watch.

"You'll see him any minute now, I hope."

You waited...

And waited....

And waited...

For twenty minutes!

Bendy looked extremely bored, shifting from one leg to the other impatiently. He sighed, plopping his bum down on the hard wooden floor and sitting there pouting. You wanted to talk to him or entertain him in any way, but you were to scared to actually start a conversation with him. You, for the strangest unknown reason, really wanted him to like you. As a friend, of course.

Joey was about to give up, but then, as if on que, the doors swung open. You expected to see some funny, clumsy sort of adult coming in, but you didn't receive the latter.

You saw a guy, around his late twenties, wearing scruffy, baggy brown trousers that were held up by straps around his shoulders. He was wearing a white collared shirt underneath it all. His hair was short, brown, and slicked back with gel giving it a shiny but slightly greasy appearance. He had these piercing green eyes. He walked in with no enthusiasm at all, as if he wanted to be anywhere but here.

"Good morning." Joey gritted. The man turned lazily towards him. But just completely ignored him with a sneer. Then he proceeded walking forward until his eyes met yours. There was something off about those dark green eyes...they were eerie and stone cold.

"Ah. You must be (Y/N)." He said in a slow, steady but slimy voice. You wanted to speak, but your throat was dry and tight. You stared each-other down, and by the time you had cleared your throat to speak he had already lost interest.

"(Y/N), this is Samuel Lawrence, our music producer, head of the music department." Joey cleared up, knowing too well Sammy wouldn't introduce himself.

He walked a little further, stopping instantly again once he saw Bendy. You heard a faint, high pitched squeal come from Bendy, and you looked down at your side to see what was wrong. But he wasn't there. You checked again to find him shuffling behind you, practically pressed against your leg. He didn't looked scared, but incredibly uncomfortable. He was looking in the direction of Sammy with eyes that can only read 'get me out of here'.

"Oh! Hello, my dear Bendy." Sammy started, though this time his voice was not smooth. It was unsteady and shaky, and he sounded like a desperate maniac. His voice alone sent a shiver down your spine. "Is there anything you wish for me to do for you on this fine day? I am at your command."

He clasped his hands together and smiled like a pshycho. You almost backed away, but managed to stay your ground.

"Um..n-no...it's okay." Bendy mumbled, clearly uncomfortable with Sammy's weird worshipping. Had nobody here noticed this man has serious mental issues?

"Are you sure, my Lord?" He said shakily. You cringed at the name he referred Bendy as, and by the looks of it, Bendy cringed too.

"Yes!" He shouted a little too forcefully. He steadied himself. "I'm sure."

Sammy looked disappointed, which you found even weirder. It like like he WANTED to serve Bendy. He began shuffling backwards, keeping his gaze on Bendy as if you and Joey didn't exist.

"You are too kind, Bendy...too kind." He muttered with a bow as he walked backwards. Once he got to the end of the hallway, he turned around and legged it.

You instantly felt the tension flow out of you and Bendy. He quickly let go of your leg, realising he was gripping onto it. He looked over to see he had left a big black inky stain on your jeans that he knew from experience wouldn't come off. He guessed all that tension made him a bit more 'liquidy' than usual.

"O-oh, sorry about that..." He rushed, embarrassed by his actions. You looked down at the stain on your leg, but you didn't really mind. They were old trousers, anyway, since you figured you'd get a bit dirty working in an old fashioned animation studio that used the old animating techniques of ink and paper.

"Don't worry about it. I probably would've done the same if I were you." You reassured him. The demon smiled, amazed by how chill you were about it. You were defiantly more patient and laid back than Joey, but you weren't REALLY lazy and freaky like Sammy, but you also weren't TOO crazed and energetic like Susie. It was like you were the best parts of each of them combined! In Bendy's eyes, anyway.

You turned to Joey. "What's his deal?"

Joey sighed, shrugging at the same time. "He just has a little...obsession...with Bendy."

"A little?! Joey, he's a complete freak!" You yelled a little too loudly. You clasped your hands over your mouth, worried Sammy had heard you. Your voice had echoed through the maze of corridors.

"I know, I know." Joey said truthfully, "But he still does his job, and he does it well,too."

You sighed in defeat.

"So, what now?" You ask. Joey wonders.

"Well, there's still one person you haven't met."

"What?" You ask. Joey shouts out,

"BORISSSSSS!"

A/N: PREPARE YOURSELVES, THE NEXT COUPLE OF CHAPTERS ARE GONNA BE REALLY TRASHY LMAO.
ALSO, FURTHER IN THE STORY THERE MAY BE MENTIONS OF SAMMY X READER BUT I WONT GO FAR BECAUSE BENDY IS THE ONE YOU'RE HERE FOR 😉🤑

Oh yeah, and comment further in the future if you'd like lemon, (real lemon, not the troll fics), because I'm one dirty son of a bitch, so I'm up to it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.3K 2.2K 33
"It takes time for a human to fall in love with a cartoon." ---------------------------------------------------------- The title speaks the truth. Wh...
51 2 13
TWS: MANIPULATION, ABUSE, WORKPLACE ABUSE, EMOTIONAL MANIPULATION, PROFANITY, VIOLENCE, INJURIES, INSANITY, TRAUMA, FLASHBACKS, DIFFERENT TRAUMA RESP...
402K 12.2K 38
You're a young and hopeful voice actress in your late teens and your name is (Y/N) Pendle. You had a quite peaceful life until your sister, Allison...
8.6K 206 10
Lightly inspired off of Endereye96's fic. It sparked some inspiration and old ideas. I loved it. :) You know the basis. Henry Stein, animator. Stuck...