SS: With you...... "Hamesha"...

By InLovewithJCW

Awarded in Charmed Romantic Fanfiction by IPK Charm Awards 2018 Cover Credit: @KoeliDalmiya Highest Rank #1... More

Plot
Prologue
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 14
Part 15 (Maha-Update)
Part 16
Part 17
Part 17 (B)
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24 {Revelations & Family}
Part 25 {Betrayed & Trusted}
Part 26
Part 27 (Decisions)
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34 [Maha-Update]
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 39(B)
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42 A
Part 42 (B)
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 45(B)
Thank you
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 48 (B)
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 51 (B)
Link for Last Chapter
Last Part (Wattpad Update)
Epilogue (A) Wattpad Update
FINAL Epilogue (Wattpad Update)
Voting

Part 13

17.7K 624 20
By InLovewithJCW

WITH YOU.... HAMESHA

 Two days Later

Khushi was waiting for Arnav to return from his office. After that day when Arnav had told her to study further he had given her the choice and now the decision will be hers. They had not talked about that topic again as Arnav had given her time.

Looking at the happily chatting family as she served them snacks with their evening tea, Khushi again thought about the decision that she had taken and was waiting to share it with her Arnav Ji tonight. She was now married and had many responsibilities to look after like she had told Arnav. But Arnav was also right-  many girls study after marriage nowadays and they also complete their dreams so it’s wasn't wrong to wish to stand on her legs and Arnav had  assured her that he will completely support her. Still unsure about her decision she waited for Arnav to return because she knew he’ll help her to choose the right.

After having dinner Arnav had stayed back downstairs with Akash to discuss about the meeting for tomorrow, so Khushi was now busy in chewing her channa’s and talking with herself in the wait for Arnav.

Arnav entered in room tired with all the work from the office and still working at home. Her was going to go to sleep when he found the bed empty. Before he could look for Khushi, he heard some mumbling sounds and looked at khushi who was sitting at poolside eating channas.

Arnav: "What the!”

Arnav: "Now what is she doing here?"

 He walked there and stood behind her to hear what she was mumbling but was unable to understand as she was mumbling while chewing on her channas.

Arnav: "Crazy Women! Can’t even eat without speaking."

Arnav: "Khushi… " No answer. 

Arnav: "Khushi… " No answer!

Arnav(tapping on her shoulder): "Excuse me! What’s going on Sankadevi?"

 Khushi looked at him wide eyed and gulped the channas in her mouth only to start coughing badly.

Arnav: "Dammit!" He instantly started patting her back and made her drink some water later.

_________________________________________

Arnav: "Now tell me what’s the matter?"

 Arnav asked now sitting beside her.

Khushi: "Arnav Ji! I… I… have .. umm…. I was th… thinking tha.. th.. that..."

Arnav:" Khushi stop! What are you trying to say? I can’t understand anything."

Khushi(closing her eyes): "I was thinking that you were right. I should continue my studies."  she said all in one go and opened her one eye to see Arnav looking at Her amused. Arnav raised his one eyebrow and she opened her eyes completely.

Arnav: "Good! So what have you decided about it?"

Khushi(sighed and placed her head on his shoulder): "Arnav Ji I want to study further but I am scared. Will  I be able to do that or not? It has been so long since I have stopped my studies and then what’ll be family’s reaction?"

Arnav: "Khushi if you wish to continue your studies, you should keep others fears aside. I am sure you’ll give your best because I have seen your enthusiasm in learning something new and quickly - I am also here to help you if you have any problem."

Khushi: "But family?"

Arnav: "I told you, I’ll handle it but if you’re still worried and not comfortable, let’s keep it secret for sometime and we’ll give them a surprise when you’re ready."

Khushi: "But how’ll I study then?"

Arnav:" I’ll handle everything. You just tell me if you are sure and want to study."

Khushi: "Yes Arnav Ji I am sure now."

 Arnav smiled and kissed her so hard that she left panting for breaths.

--------------------------

Later

Arnav: "I have one more news to share with you."

Khushi: "What is it?"

Arnav: "Payal is also going to take classes."

Khushi: "Really? Jiji will also study?"

Arnav:" Not exactly, actually..."

FLASHBACK

Arnav and Akash were discussing about an important project in Arnav's cabin with Aman. After some time, when Aman left, Arnav thought to discuss about Payal's studies with Akash but before he can speak Akash started.

Akash: "Bhai I need to talk with you."

Arnav: "Even I need to discuss something with you. First, you say what do you want to talk?"

Akash: "Bhai actually I was thinking to get Payal enrolled in Personality Development (PD) course."

Arnav: "That's great Akash even I wanted to talk about this only but -why PD? She can join college and complete her studies."

Akash: "Bhai, I have told her same but she denied, she agreed to do PD so she doesn't land herself in any embarrassing situation otherwise she had no interest in higher studies."

Arnav: "Ok then it's her wish! You should enrol her in at the earliest."

Akash:" I'll do it Bhai. Actually, I was thinking to not tell about this in the family for some time: you know how Maa is, she will create some scene and taunt Payal which I don't want but I needed your permission."

Arnav: "There's is nothing for which you need my permission Akash, in fact, I am proud of you and I was thinking same for Khushi."

Akash: "Thanks, Bhai." Arnav smiled and they both got engrossed in work again.

FLASHBACK ends......

Arnav: "So you got it? She'll learn English and basic ethics; she doesn't want to study further."

Khushi: "Hmm... But still, I am happy for Jiji."

Arnav: "I can see! I am going to arrange a tutor for you, who can teach you basic things and English before you join college here as we have time before new session starts."

Khushi: "Ok and she kissed his cheek before sleeping."

To be continued.......

Precap: Arnav talking with Khushi's tutor. (Another entry) ;-)

Proofread by ShaniceKazmi

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

416K 17.3K 50
Arnav Singh Raizada, the same man from a different plane, another beautiful journey of love with his soulmate, khushi kumari Gupta. I am so new in to...
92.9K 4.4K 10
Arnav and Khushi's secret romance is revealed to their families! This is the third in a four-part series set in the Secret Romance AU. I highly re...
79.6K 3.2K 18
REMARRIAGE TRACK BUT ARNAV REFUSED TO MARRY KHUSHI. WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT... WILL SHE EVER FORGIVE HIM. WILL THEY END UP TOGETHER? I don't own the...
167K 5K 9
:::COMPLETED::: (07.02.2017) 👉🏻 Declared Second Runner-Up (Adore) in IPK-CHARM-AWARDS 2018 👈🏻 ♥️♥️ This is an Arshi Fanfiction. ♥️♥️ For th...