Girls Gone Wild! Spanking Sto...

By Psparkle022

The story of the professional troublemaker Jessica Anston and her now stern and overprotective teacher Paul D... More

Introduction
Chapter 1: Sleeping with the enemy Pt. 1
Chapter 1: Sleeping with the enemy Pt.2
Chapter 2: Jessie's relapse Pt. 1
Chapter 2: Jessie's relapse Pt. 2
Chapter 3: The aftermath
(Sneak peak) Chapter 4: Phone prank gone wrong
Chapter 4: Phone prank gone wrong
Chapter 5: Whinning a little too much
Chapter 6: A night to remember Pt. 1
Chapter 6: A night to remember Pt. 2
(Sneak peak)Chapter 7: Driving messes
Chapter 7: Driving messes
Chapter 7: Driving messes Pt. 2
Chapter 8: The dangerous stranger
Chapter 9: For your safety only
(Sneak peak) Chapter 11: The two troublemakers
Chapter 11: The two troublemakers Pt 1
Chapter 11: The two troublemakers Pt 2
Chapter 12: Charlie's Angels 2017
Chapter 13: Cats and dogs fight
Chapter 14: The F** word
Chapter 15: A Thanksgiving tale
Chapter 16: Taking responsability
Chapter 17: The old crew Pt. 1
Chapter 17: The old crew Pt. 2
Chapter 18: Two in a row Pt. 1
Chapter 18: Two in a row Pt. 2
Chapter 19: Our darkest places Pt. 1
Chapter 19: Our darkest places Pt.2
Chapter 20: Tattoo trouble Pt. 1
Chapter 20: Tattoo trouble Pt. 2
Chapter 21: The last one Pt. 1
Chapter 21: The last one Pt. 2
EPILOGUE
Holidays special: Fathers day

Chapter 10: Being sick

5.9K 95 47
By Psparkle022

All this mess began with what seemed to be a peaceful morning. I was sitting on the back of the classroom with my friends and Jason. My right hand Valerie was sitting on the first seat of the class, dreamy gaze upon who we thought to be one of the sexiest teachers of the entire school. Every day during Maths the classroom was filled with soft whispering and cheeky giggles coming from the female population of the class. The lack of attention would drive the guys crazy, so me and Jazz decided to make them some company to make them feel more important and, why not, less gay. That of course didn't mean by any chance that we'd stop making jokes about it.

"I'm serious here! This really pisses me off" Matt growled beneath his breath while watching his beloved girlfriend completely charmed by the man beneath her gaze.

"Would you relax? It's not like she's gonna date him or something. We'd wish" I said dedicating a secret romantic smile to the front of the class as every other girl in there. Whenever he looks at me I can feel my heart melting.

"We? You like him too?" Jason said raising an eyebrow to me, jealousy flashing clear as the day in his beautiful crystal blue eyes. "Well yeah but... he's way out of our reach anyways" I said as a slight pinch of guilt invaded me but I wouldn't let it show.

I nibbled on my lower lip under my now mildly displeased boyfriend's look. He seemed calmed but the subject certainly made all his guts ache and I'd hear about it later.

"That doesn't allow you to stalk men twice your age" he huffed in annoyance and I rolled my eyes.

"It doesn't allow you either to stare at Serena's breast..." I said while pretending to do a math problem on my notebook, giving him only a glance by the corner of my eye.

"Alright stop. Just stop ok? We'll drop it here" Matt said while hurrying to cover my mouth with both of his hands.
My eyes traveled from my friend to Jason's gaze in a second and I recognized his usual lips curled in a smile. Matt saw himself forced to drop his hands from my mouth when the teacher barked at us to stop goofing around if we wanted to pass the course at all. My cheeks burned in embarrassment with that thought. I think Paul would murder me.

We were in the line for pick up our lunch as we talked about what had happened during class. Of course Valerie, Jazz and I sustained that staring is not cheating and the guys argued that it was the same. I tried not to get too much into the subject though. Last thing I needed that morning was a jealous boyfriend. It'd just add up to the terrible headache I was feeling.

"Jess hurry! I'm hungry" Valerie shouted at me as her and Jazz were waiting for me to go sit with the guys, their trays already filled with all kind of cafeteria food.

"Go ahead. I'll catch up with you" I said to the displease of the people behind me that just wanted to get their lunch.

I really didn't know what was going on with me that day. I looked at the different options but none of them seemed appealing to me. My stomach would just twist at the thought of food so I decided to just listen to it. I grabbed an apple and a mineral water from the fridge before I headed to where my friends were sitting, already bringing the attention of the entire place with how loud the argument had escalated.

"Guys just shut up! My head hurts" I grumbled as I sat down between Valerie and Jason. Ugh what a mistake. They were the most overprotective people I knew.

"What is it babe? You don't wanna eat anything?" Jason said showing concerned in his beautiful eyes but I shrugged off the question.

"I have an apple" I said showing it to him before taking a bite of it. Ew, even this was grose. Better not eat anything for now.

"Jess that's no lunch and you know it" Valerie rolled her eyes at me but I ignored her as well.

"Just don't drag too much attention to us. I don't want Paul to bust my ass for this. Ok?" I pleaded to the group and they instantly complied.

I felt Jason's eyes on me for a while but he got lost in conversation with the others. Me? I had started to feel a little bit dizzy but I didn't want anyone to overreact. The slightest sign of illness would attract overprotective Paul.

"Hey Jess. How's everything going?" Paul said while fixing his stuff on his desk so we could start on my homework.

"Everything is fine, why?" I said sounding a bit too paranoid. Ugh Jessica! The normal answer to that question is 'fine, and you?'. This of course brought Paul's suspicious stare over me but I tried to pretend nothing was going on.

"Just a typical politeness formula of conversation" he said tilting his head to look at me more carefully. "Although now I do wonder what is up with you".

Ugh noo, not a wave of dizziness, not now! I tried to sit as straight as I could and held a normal look while answering.

"Nothing" I said shrugging off, trying to show my normal attitude but this dizziness was killing me!

Paul slowly got up from his desk to shorten the few steps that separated us, just to have a better look. Yes, my forehead was slightly sweaty and yes I felt a bit like crap but I was alright! For the very first time of my life I couldn't wait to get started on my homework.

"You look a bit green" he said and instantly placed his freezing hand on my forehead. "It doesn't look like you have fever... yet. Jess I'm gonna ask you to go see Serena right now"

"But... what about my homework?" I pouted and I saw he was dying to laugh in front of me.

"Your homework can wait. Now please go" he said and turned around before he had a second thought. "Do you need me to go with you?".

"No" I quickly answered and I was almost at the door when I added. "Thank you. I'll be right back"

Ugh this is great! No matter how nice Serena is, I hate going to the doctor. It sucks! Plus she'll for sure tell Paul that I'm sick and make me stay in bed where I'll bore myself to death. Why are those two trying to kill me? I had to think about something fast. I could just simply not go...

Just... don't go. There it is! I fist pumped the air in excitement to such a simple answer. I'll just tell Paul that I went to see Serena and she told me I was perfectly fine. I just had to wait a fair amount of time before I could come back.

"Jessie! How are you doing today?" Serena asked me while going out of the school toilets. Just my luck!

"Everything is fine" I said trying to convince my body that it was.

"So where were you heading?" she asked curiously and for a moment my throat went dry.

"You" I said trying to come up with something quick. "It's just that I have some really bad cramps and I was wondering if you had a pill or something. You know those cramps"

"Oh, sure. Come on, let's walk this way." she said and I had no choice but to follow her. "You don't happen to be dizzy as well, are you?"

"Yeah" I said maybe thinking she'd have a cure for it too and then it'd be over but she stopped dead in her track.

"Hun... everything ok with your period?" she said lifting both of her eyebrows. It took me a moment to see where she was going but when I did... grose!

"Serena! I'm still a virgin" I said adding the last part in a whisper, not being able to contain the blood that flew to my cheeks making them pink.

She said no more about it and gave me some pills for dizziness and cramps and headache. Great, just what the doctor recommended. I really wanted to feel better, I just didn't want to have to stay in bed and eat disgusting soup.

"So, what did Serena say Jess?" Paul asked me the second I got into the room.

"She gave me some pills" I said wondering if I should elaborate more or not. "It's... my period".

Ok, awkward situation here. On the bright side of the story, Paul didn't dare to ask no more. He kept bugging me if I needed to go home but I said I was fine. Not that it excited me to do any homework, but because I didn't want him to think I was sick. I'd never hear the end of it.

That night me and Jason were in my place, just hanging out. He had crashed on my house to bug me about what was wrong with me at lunch, but I quickly made him forget about that. Those were the moments I loved having my entire house just for myself. Even when we weren't doing anything, it was nice to know it could happen any moment you know.

"Jason! Let me go" I said as I had again lost one of our wrestling matches. He was no muscular guy, but he was still bigger than me.

"Only if you give me a kiss" he said keeping my hands trapped as he looked at me from the distance.

"I can't give you a kiss like this, moron" I laughed as I laid on my back, with my hands on my sides until he decides I can go free.

"You're right. I'll have to do it myself then" he said before leaning over me, without letting me go, and planted his perfect lips on mine.

We started making out on the bed and I could see how things immediately heated up. He still had never even made a move on me and I wasn't sure I wanted him to. I just wanted to kiss him until our lips tear apart. We ended up in the same position that we started: him on top of me. Not kissing anymore, just staring at each other. I was trying to figure out what part of him I liked the most as he was running his hands through my redhead locks lost in his thoughts.

"You know I'm only a worry ass moron because I love you, right?" he asked as he looked at me with fond eyes. Oh I could simply melt into that look.

"It's a strange way to show it" I giggled playing with the collar of his half unbuttoned shirt.

"I should get going. It's late" he said glancing at the clock on my night table but I held onto him like a koala to prevent him to leave.

"Staaay. Don't go" I said planting small kisses all over his back. Whenever I'm feeling a bit sick I get all clingy and needy, and he was the closest cuddling chance I had in my bedroom, so I didn't want him to go away.

"Jess we have school tomorrow" he said carefully untangling himself from my limbs until he was able to turn around to give me a sweet look. "Even when there's nothing I'd like more, my parents would kill me".

"Yes. I forget normal parents don't let their children spend the night out in school nights" I said leaving a yawn out as I had all the sudden became extremely tired.

"Sleep well baby. I'll let myself out. I love you" he said as I was almost deep asleep on my bed. He carefully covered me with a blanked and left the room in silence. I love you too.

The very next day I woke up feeling in the middle of goddamn hell. Jesus could somebody really sweat this much?? Not even in my hardest handball practices. Oh shoot, handball. I can't miss practice! But if I skip school for being sick, Paul's going to alert the eagles and they'll kill me for even attempting to get up of bed. Nope, not happening. I'll just have to get it together and go to school.

I swiftly refused Ben's egg and bacon breakfast, trying to to catch any smell or it'd for sure make me empty my stomach in the toilet. Instead I got changed in my uniform and stumbled downstairs straight to my car. I could drive anyways, I wasn't that sick.

All day long I had tried to stay away of Paul but as usual it didn't work out. Just one glance it took for him to realize how shitty I was feeling. Something worried me inside about the way he was staring at me though. He almost seemed mad at me. Oh come on, how much trouble could I have created feeling this bad?? As I stood inside the 308 room with him right in front of me, it seemed I was about to find out.

"So... how are the cramps Jessie?" he said tilting his head in clear disbelief. Oh come on! How this time??

"Better. It's just my period you know" I said hoping the subject would scare him away, but he wasn't like the rest of the guys I know.

"Well Serena tells me that you didn't get checked by her when I told you to" Paul said already furrowing those eyebrows to me.

"T-that's because I went to see my family's doctor that day" I lied smoothly starting to feel nervous because he was catching on my lies faster than I could make them up.

"What's the name?" he asked quickly, not letting me think. "Dr. Bobby" I answered almost immediately.

Ugh great. Doctor Bobby? It sounded more like a clown's name than a serious business doctor.

"Seriously Jess?" he said while giving me a look that was almost amused by my attempt of lying. Almost.

"What? That's his name" I said willing to stick to my ridiculous tale rather than telling Paul the truth.

"Alright. I'm officially done with these bunch of lies you've been making up these days. I'll escort you to the infirmary so Serena can tell us what bug you have" he said already getting up as if I didn't have a say in the matter.

"But I don't want to go! I'm fine" I complained loudly while taking a couple steps backwards from the now pissed off looking man.

"I didn't ask you if you wanted to go, did I? Now let's go" he said while reaching to open the door for me to walk but I didn't.

"I told you I'm just fine Paul. I don't need to go to the stupid doctor! Will you give me a break now?" I said as if being loud would prove I'm not sick.

Hell all that yelling just made my headache even worse. I saw his usually friendly eyes turn dark with rage and determination. He shut the door firmly and went after me, who made a lame (and I mean LAME) attempt to escape his grip. He pulled me to lean on the desk and then he circled my waist with his left arm, stopping most of my moves and struggling. Not that I actually had any strength to fight no more.

Somehow my illness seemed to amplify the pain of the smacks Paul hadn't stopped delivering to my butt, because the first one made me let out a choked sob of pure desperation.

"OWW OWEE OK, ok fine! Finee I'm sick. I'm sick OWW I'm sick don't spank me!" I pleaded while kicking my legs with all the energy I could muster, feeling my bum already on fire.

"I already know you are SMACK SMACK but if you're not too sick to go to a doctor by yourself SMACK SMACK you're not too sick to get a spanking SMACK for being nothing SMACK but a brat all day SMACK SMACK SMACK"

"Okaaaay I'm sorryyy OWW That one really hurt!" I whined as I felt tears welling up in my eyes.

"It's your own fault SMACK SMACK If you would've done what I told you in the first place SMACK SMACK you wouldn't be here" he said as if it was simple maths.

Actually they were. Do what Paul tells you, you walk free. Go against him and you probably will find the doom of your backside.

"I know, I know. I'm sorry, please! I'll go, I promise I'll go" I wailed through the unstoppable smacks that kept coming down with the same strength as the first one.

"You will SMACK SMACK and you'll listen to whatever Serena tells you SMACK SMACK understood young lady? SMACK"

"Yes I do, please!" I said willing to do anything for him to let me go. Even when laying in bed all day sounded unappealing, it was better than a spanking from a pissed off Paul.

"Alright, just to make sure I'm gonna give you ten of the good ones. Count them" he said as he adjusted me in his grip to have a better angle to aim his smacks. Ugh you do sound more like your father every day Paul.

"Yes sir" I grumbled expecting the first smack to fall twice as hard for my attitude. "OWW One!" I whined at the harshness.

"Watch that attitude" he warned me before letting the rest of the smacks to fall down on my squirming backside.

Fortunately, he made a quick deal ok laying down the 9 smacks left so he could finally put me down. The position was already making me dizzy and I guess he sensed it wouldn't end well if he delayed this. Plus I know it probably urged him to take me right down the hallways to the infirmary to make sure I didn't have anything serious. Come on, could someone be that overprotective??

"Alright Jessie, let's go to the infirmary now please" he said as I had already started to whine again. "Or I can ask Serena to come if you don't feel well enough to walk"

I guess Paul could be that overprotective and more. Maybe in time I'd learn how to take care of myself and set this man free finally! Plus, if I didn't get better in time, I could lose my trouble shape. And we all know that ain't happening, right?

By Psparkle022

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

367K 3.6K 36
This story brings the readers into the development of a non sexual non abusive spanker/spankee relationship between a young girl and her new assigned...
1K 2 16
This is the second book to Teacher trouble Description from the first one: With Mrs Chen off a sub comes in but the sub isn't informed of Jones getti...
49.5K 411 10
Alexis "Alex" Marie Kingston is what you would assume is a rich brat and Mr. Ezra Pierce is a strict but friendly teacher who teaches English at Alex...
199K 3.3K 26
Jenn Williams has never been a good girl. She is trouble. She smokes, drinks, regularly cuts school, messes with wrong boys and get's in trouble with...