✔Invisible Girl | Bts Seokjin

By Marili_Cruz

~°˖✧ "For fucks sake Y/N!! I can't see you naked, I can't see you period, so hurry up and change." I grabbed... More

♔Authors Note♔
🎖Awards Page🎖
• Chapter 2 •
• Chapter 3 •
✎•Chapter 4•
•Chapter 5•
•Chapter 6•
•Chapter 7•
•Chapter 8•
•Chapter 9•
•Chapter 10•
•Chapter 11•
•Chapter 12•
•Chapter 13•
•Chapter 14•
•Chapter 15•
•Chapter 16•
•Chapter 17•
•Chapter 18•
•Chapter 19•
•Chapter 20•
•Chapter 21•
•Chapter 22•
•Chapter 23•
•Chapter 24•
•Chapter 25•
•Chapter 26: Final Chapter•
Authors Note: Book Q&A
Easter Eggs + Q&A
Hani's Diary
✧˖°Invisible Friendzone°˖✧
Fan Art!!
Sequel Update

• Chapter 1 •

3.9K 243 88
By Marili_Cruz

◈◈ Y/N POV ◈◈

I sat on the rail of the balcony of my room.

Alone.

My body stiffened with each swing of my legs.

I was alone.

Alone like always.

Alone again.

The wind of early December caught my hair, blowing it toward one side of my face. My arms filled with goosebumps, the only thing covering them was a thin, long sleeve shirt.

What had my life become?

My father had been a kind workaholic with problems sleeping, and my mother?

She was once a beautiful young woman with her whole life ahead of her.
They married at the age of 24.
Young lovers who met through destiny.

As luck would have it, they moved into a small house, bought a dog, and a car, and decorated the garden with beautiful tulips and gardenias.
Not long after, they received the news that they would become parents. He began working at a huge corporate company, while she sold cookies for neighboring kids and parents.
She had already investigated the neighborhood; getting information on the elementary school down the block, finding other future moms and befriending them, and finding places to shop for the child to come.

The house became a baby sanctuary. The walls of the new baby's room were decorated pink, stuffed animals on the floor, and a rocking chair on the corner, next to a window with a balcony.

It was perfect.

They were perfect.

A cookie-cutter house,
In a cookie-cutter neighborhood,
With a cookie-cutter family.

Everything was so perfect.

Everything was so right.

It was.

My mother was a gentlewoman, brought up by two upscaled hardworking parents with 7 other children.

My father was a kind-hearted, loving, and devoted husband. He was raised on a small farm with three brothers and a younger sister. His sister became an attorney, one of his brothers became a doctor, another became a world-traveling agent, and the last became a school teacher.

I was born to be alone. 

Born to a couple who was perfect, yet I was all but that. They were both my everything, my light, my meaning, the pillars that held me up.  

I was 15 when my parents died in a horrid car crash.

Drunk driver.

I swayed my legs against the railing of my balcony. The air was fresh, almost cold as it had rained earlier. The news forecast had shown the possibility of snow.

"You use to love the snow, Mama. I remember how Papa showed me how to make a snowman for the very first time. My hands were so cold they felt like they were going to fall off afterward. He said he looked like Grandpa," I whispered into the crisp air with a chuckle.

I looked down the street below. 

Nothing could be heard, but the occasional barking of dogs and a couple of birds singing. It was late, late enough that it was as if no one was awake but me.

"I miss you guys..." I whispered. "I wish you could have been here for my graduation," I sobbed, tightening my grip on the railing until my knuckles became white.

"I wish Mama could pat my head right now... but it seems that is a faraway dream."

I took a deep breath, trying to remember why I had chosen this path in the first place.

◇ ◇ ◇

I was sitting by the TV that day. My phone had been resting at my side the whole time, my hands folded across my lap as I awaited my parents' call.

They had gone out to the store to buy milk.
It had been raining all night and the weatherman had predicted thunderstorms. Nothing unusual since it was the beginning of April.

Mother had also decided to buy me a cake for my birthday, saying that it would be a beautiful surprise for me when she got back home.

I waited patiently, my body alert to any sounds coming from my phone.

Just then, it rang my body perked upwards in happiness.

I loved my parents dearly.
My father was my greatest support and he constantly reminded me how proud he was of me. My mother was my best friend, always helping me when I was in trouble.

My heart sank as I heard the voice of a stranger at the end of the line.

"Hello?"

"Hello? Who is this? Why do you have my mother's phone?"

"Oh, so you're the daughter of the deceased."

My body froze, my hand loosening its grip on the phone.

My eyes became a river as the water ran down my cheeks.

What had I done to deserve this?

What horrible act had I committed in my past life to deserve this huge misfortune?

In disbelief, I picked up the phone from the floor, trying my best to speak to whoever was at the other end of the line. He walked me through my agony, setting up a meeting time, the funeral arrangements, and who would take care of me.

I had become good friends with his son, Jackson, who took care of me as an older brother would.

He and his son became my alternative family, second to my uncle and aunt.

Still, the fact that I had lost the two most precious jewels of my life remained.

I was alone.

All but my dog had been lost that day.

My reason for living had vanished so quickly, that I still found it hard sometimes. The thought of them being gone was too much for me.

Who would help me fight off the bullies who teased me for my weight?

Who would be there for my graduation?

Who would walk me down the aisle?

Who would hold my hand and tell me 'it's okay to be afraid of the dark?'?

Who would make the pain of betrayal go away?

I wasn't safe here.

This place where I was left, was no longer safe, but had it ever been safe?

◇ ◇ ◇

I glanced down at the ground, taking one last breath, before pushing myself forward, closing my eyes to await the feeling of the cold cement ground hitting my body.

I had no reason to live.

I had no one.

I was no one.

I would rather die.

◇◆◇◆◇

🐨A/N: I hope you enjoyed this. I got the idea for this Fan Fiction from my little sister. She said; "If you were invisible, where would you go?"
And like the big Jin Stan I am, I said; "I'd go live with Jin."
That's when it clicked.
Idea! Idea!

I hope you'll like this one. Not a lot of people take the time to read my fanfictions, but I appreciate those who do.

Don't forget to vote and comment!!

~♔~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4K 522 5
"He's obsessed and if you ask me, that doesn't sound healthy."
4.8K 77 7
This is my version of Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce, some of the facts are true and some of it is my creations. It also switched in point of views.
449K 20.3K 32
y/n is on her way to meet the King's nephew when their ship is attacked by pirates. Their captain Kim Taehyung has a grudge against her brother Jin w...
275K 9.1K 32
❝You can't fall in love with me.❞ © chaeyvez