The Ninja Queen

By BubblyMikey24

Everything was normal except they are planning something. After all it is very good to plan a surprise for fr... More

Author Note
A Surprise for Dash
Girl Talk~β™₯οΈπŸ™…πŸΌπŸ™‹πŸ™…πŸ»πŸ™…πŸ½πŸ˜πŸ˜Ž
The Ninja Queen ~β™₯οΈπŸŒΊπŸ‡³πŸ‡±πŸ“±πŸ™‹πŸ‘‘πŸ’πŸ•βš½οΈ
Special note :)

Author note!

20 2 3
By BubblyMikey24

Note: Hey guys, I'm making new chapter, well the next chapter is about the guys and my OC, Bubbly planning a surprise for Dash.
Sorry about the hiatus, guys new update will be later tomorrow!
I hope you all enjoy it and please make sure to give a shoutout to CuteMikeyKitty when her birthday come, she is great! <3
Thanks for all the favorites and loving this book as much as I do!
Thank you <3
Have a great day, and stay safe!
Btw: I have two more chapters to go, then this book is finish. I hope you all enjoy it! 😆😝😏😘😍✌️🌺🌺♥️♥️
~Bubbly♥️♥️🌺🌺❤️😚 btw this song is I will be there by Britney Spears, check it out it cute and make sure to check out Hurricane by Bridget Mendler. ;)
Stay safe! ^^
Hey! Solar eclipse is tomorrow, make sure to have protective glasses at all time. You will go blind!
Anyway peace! 🌗🌘🌘🌗☄️
Me: 💥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.7M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
3.9M 158K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...