Daughter of Black {George Wea...

By 70svelvet

"Look up the word Reckless in the dictionary Miss Black, your name will be the definition" Layla had a sharp... More

Prolouge
Layla black-3rd year
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
Epilouge~28
Rita Skeeter~29
A/N Its Over
1k reads
Wedding~30
Children
An old childhood memory~31
ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
Happy 19 years later!
Edit and Thanks❤️

18.5

1.6K 43 2
By 70svelvet

Sixth Year. A blur. The worst year of my life. Everything that could go wrong, did. I was still grieving over the loss of my dad, I was officially an orphan. Snape was defence against the dark arts teacher and Draco was acting extremely suspicious. Turns out he was a death eater carrying out a mission for You-Know-Who. Then, if things couldn't get any better, Snape did the unthinkable....he killed Dumbledore. He became headmaster, You-Know-Who has taken over and will stop at nothing till he finds and kills Harry, we all know this is the end, the final battle, there are two different outcomes to this, a happy worlds in which Harry defeats Voldemort for good, or a dystopian land in which Voldemort is our leader and we are all slaves. Our fate lies in his hands, Harry Potter, a boy who lost his glasses three times in one day a couple of months back. Merlin help us.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 47 40
George Weasley fanfic! Complete! I'm probably going to rewrite this so it makes more sense. The Daughter of Sirius Black is at Hogwarts, making frien...
41.1K 1.2K 22
"Don't you dare die on me, Weasley." "I wouldn't dream of it, Lupin. I haven't told you I love you yet." ☆•★•☆ Cha...
37.5K 949 20
"I hate you so much Potter!" Y/n shouted, pointing her wand threateningly at the smirking boy. "No you don't." the boy said, winking at her as he mov...
131K 2K 34
Amelia Black, daughter of Isabella Black. Starting her third year at Hogwarts, things begin to change. Previous family members stroll into her life...