Park Jimin | First

By Tinyaqb

The first book of the Park Jimin series. He could've had anyone he wanted, but he had me. Because I was real... More

Introduction
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
Olivia
My second book???

VII

69 3 13
By Tinyaqb

"Respect is earned, honesty is appreciated"

I let out a small gasp as the door swung open. Then I sighed with relief.

To my luck, it wasn't one of the boys. It was much better than that. It was the cleaner.

Jimin stepped out of the closet first and whispered into the cleaners ear.

The cleaner nodded In agreement.

Jimin put his hand out towards me, pulling me out of the closet with his muscular arms.

I smiled to thank him.

"What did you say to that cleaner?" I asked, breathless.

"I told him not to mention this to anyone or he'd regret it." He smirked at me.

My oh my, I never knew that Park Jimin was a bad boy. I couldn't believe that he threatened the cleaner.

"Jimin!"

"Don't worry, nothing will happen to him, as long as he keeps his mouth shut." Jimin smirked, winking at me. Mischievous 😏

His eyes glistened like the moonlight on the ocean. He was beautiful.

I looked down at my hand, realising that he was still holding it, tightly.

He looked down too, letting go immediately.

My heart was still racing, not from our scare, but because I was standing next to him. This is how he made me feel.

I mean, how would you feel if you were standing next to Park Jimin?

I was breathless. He was beautiful.

I like you, park Jimin.

***

Later that evening, at dinner. I sat next to Jimin.

He looked ravishingly handsome. He was wearing black trousers and a tight, white shirt.

He looked so damn hot. I felt my heart bursting.

Don't stare, Olivia.

During dinner, the tension between Jimin and Rap Monster was still awkward.

I never found out what was up with them.

At least the room was beautiful. We were sat at a modern, glass table in a warm coloured room.

There where copper lamp shades hanging from the ceiling.

In the centre of the table was a glass vase of white roses. They were nearly as beautiful as Jimin.

Whilst eating, I stared outside of the window, watching grey clouds roll over the city. They were dark and sad.

As I was watching the clouds, Jimin and I simultaneously reached for a napkin in the centre of the table.

Our hands touched, impulsing us to look into each others eyes.

His eyes were dark and mysterious underneath his grey contact lenses.

I never understood why he wore the lenses, he didn't need them. His eyes were naturally gorgeous and mysterious.

For what seemed like an eternity, our stare lasted for a few seconds then we both looked down at our plates.

"So, Olivia, what's it like in the U.K.?" Rap Monster asked.

I turned to jimin. He dug his chopsticks into his food, stabbing it aggressively.

What was his problem with Rap Monster?

"It's good I guess. I wouldn't know any better, I was born there." I stated.

" I would love to visit the U.K., what about you guys?" Rap Monster asked.

"Yeah, it sounds cool." Stated Suga.

I was surprised to hear Suga's great English skills. Most of the time he just sat there quietly. He never laughed or spoke, just silent.

I turned to Jimin again. His hand was resting on the table, clenched.

"What about you Jimin?" Asked V.

"Sure." He said, sulking.

He turned his head over to Rap Monster and gritted his teeth in anger.

"Jimin?" I put my hand on his fist, him pulling it away immediately.

He got up, throwing his chopsticks on the floor, and left.

I followed his silhouette out of the room through the dark hallway.

"Jimin!" I whispered.

"JIMIN!" I ran after him.

He continued to ignore me, stomping up the stairs.

So you want to be stubborn?

I kept following him until we got to the top of the stairs and he turned to look at me.

"What's wrong?" I asked, placing my hands on his shoulders.

His shoulders were broad and strong. He had a muscular build that I found very attractive.

"It doesn't matter." He muttered. Sweeping his hand down his face.

"Yes it does-"

"No. It really doesn't!" He exclaimed, bursting his bedroom door open, slamming it in my face, behind him.

I banged my palms on the door. I even tried twisting the door knob, but he didn't answer the door.

"Just leave me alone, I'll - I'll see you in the morning." He huffed.

I didn't answer, i just carried on walking up the stairs until I got to my room.

My room was right above jimins room. Which made me realise, he could probably hear my every move.

Shit.

***

The next morning, I woke early, to the sound of muffled music coming from the dance studio.

I stayed in bed for a few minutes, considering wether I should go down and see who was playing the music at 5 in the morning, or stay In bed.

I made my decision and hopped out of bed, slipping into my fluffy slippers and silk robe.

I quietly crept down the stairs, slowly, trying not to slip in my fluffy slippers.

As I got closer to the dance studio, the music became clearer.

Whoever was in there, was playing my song, that I danced to with Jimin yesterday.

"What in the world?!" I muttered.

I ran down the stairs, eager to see who was in there.

I opened the doors, rapidly and made my way in.

"Jimin!" I gasped.

He froze on the spot, blushing. I seemed to have shocked him.

He went over to the music booth and turned off the track.

"Sorry, I was just adding some bits to our dance, I mean your dance." He said, smiling.

Our dance? Cute.

He looked so cute when he smiled at me like that. You couldn't help but want to squeeze his cheeks.

"Oh" was all I could think of saying.

I was surprised that he got up early to practice this dance, it wasn't even important or essential to him. I found that adorable.

"Would you like to practice it, together?" He asked, shyly.

I nodded, biting my lip.

"I need to change, I'll be back in a minute I said."

"Ok, I'll count the seconds that you're gone!" He said, blushing with embarrassment afterwards.

He was so damn cute and so damn hot.

After changing into suitable dance clothes, I ran back down into the dance studio. Jimin was waiting for me in the lounge area.

When I entered, he sprung to his feet with excitement.

As we got to our positions, he placed his hands on my waist and I felt jolts of electricity run through me.

As the song started playing, we glided across the floor, smoothly and swiftly.

I didn't know if it was just an act for the music or If it was genuine, but I felt like we had chemistry. We were like magnets, our bodies close together, touching.

The feel of his sweet embrace left me breathless.

One of the lyrics, ' I don't ever tell you how I really feel, cause I can't find the words to say how what I mean' described how I felt perfectly.

Like the title of the song, all I wanted was little bit of his heart. He was a melody, sweet and easy on the ears and heart.

As the song got to the last chorus I felt tears run down my cheeks.

The song was so beautiful, I loved it. It was so emotional. It left me with tingles all over my body, especially where Jimin was touching me.

As the song ended, we did not pull apart. We maintained our embrace.

As I went to pull away, he whispered in my ear.

"You dance beautifully." His breath danced on the back of my neck. Sending waves down my spine.

More tears dropped from my eyes onto his shoulders. I didn't want to let go of him.

It felt like a dream. There was no way I was holding my bias right now.

This isn't real, it can't be!

This time I was really going to pull away. I looked up at his angelic face.

He smiled at me, looked into my watering eyes.

He took his thumb and wiped the tears away.

"Again?" He asked, taking me back to the centre of the dance floor.

I nodded and sniffed. I wiped away my tears, taking a deep breath and prepared myself for another dance.

Each time we did the dance, I craved for his touch more and more.

As the song started again, I relaxed my body fully in his arms.

Dancing with him was like floating in the air, I felt free and unfettered.

With Jimin, nothing was holding me back, I was free to dance like no one was watching.

It was a feeling that made your hair stand on end, in a good way.

This time, when the song finished I pulled away immediately, because I wasn't expecting him to hold me in his arms every time.

But as I pulled away, he pulled me closer to him.

We were chest to chest, skin to skin. I've never felt more perfervid before.

He leant his head, closer to mine, resting his forehead on my forehead.

His sweet breath was caressing my cheeks.

He brushed his lips against mine.

But I could hold back. I placed my hands on the sides of his face and kissed him, softly at first.

He wrapped his hands around my waist, squeezing them tighter and tighter.

Our kiss was not quick or hard. It was soft and gentle.

But I loved every single moment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 283 12
The monotony of his life ceased the day he met a love he's never known and he will do everything in his power to keep the cycle broken. *Park Jimin...
114K 4.1K 59
[COMPLETED] "Jungkook?" I called out to him, he turned around with a small smile on his face. "Yes Y/N-sshi?" I bit my lip nervously, thinking if he...
7.1K 484 42
JK X READER "You're an idol , he's an idol He finally confess that he likes you." Jungkook finally confess his love for you and you just can't bel...
479K 15.4K 43
"Even if you wanna rape her, Go ahead. But let me watch at least .... I can't deny that she has a nice body " ••A story about two who were not meant...