Lights off

By _Reegan32_

What do you think would happen when fate gathers between a blind girl and a bad boy? Intriguing isn't i... More

Chapter 1 For the first time
Chapter 2 Hangover
Chapter 3 Losing control
Chapter 4 Craving
Chapter 5 Overdose lust
Chapter 7 Arousal
Chapter 8 Tranquility
Chapter 9 Unintentional
Chapter 10 Mistake
Chapter 11 Disquiet
Chapter 12 Doubtful
Chapter 13 Tiring times
Chapter 14 Hesitancy
Chapter 15 Favorites
Chapter 16 Anxiety
Chapter 17 Overthinking
Chapter 18 Perfect day
Chapter 19 Please don't go
Chapter 20 Dreadful moments
Chapter 21 Fed up
Chapter 22 Requital
Chapter 23 Contrasting emotions
Chapter 24 Imaginations
Chapter 25 Stunned
Chapter 26 Self-Pity
Chapter 27 Eccentric behaviors
Chapter 28 Don't let me crash
Chapter 29 Unconsciously said
Chapter 30 Charred
Epilogue
SURPRISE

Chapter 6 Nightmare

386 14 62
By _Reegan32_

[To whom who don't know ; This is Spencer Hastings]

Toby's POV

"We've arrived." I said.

She opened the door, not knowing what to say.

Actually I was a bit weird I was treating her like we were in a relationship. But I wasn't looking to the subject that I raped her. I just had an overdose of lust that made me want her so badly. I just loved her. She was an angel on earth to me. I would never let her go ,ever.

I got out of the car following her. she lived in a building each floor consists of two flats. i saw climbing the stairs slowly and scared to fall. I picked her up and she gasped, I climbed up.

"I-I'm in the 3rd floor." she said. i didn't respond. after i reached the 3rd floor i was annoyed after noticing there was an elevator. i put her down. her apartment was the one beside the descending stairs.

"Are you still there? " she said scared not sure if I was standing or not.

"Yea, I must make sure you're safe. "

"I-I'm okay."

So I deduce she doesn't want me to go in. She brought out the keys from her pocket. Trying to recognize them one by one with her fingers. I took them from her hands.

"T-the one with a-a blue c-color." she said.

I opened the door and led her in.

"So this is your flat?"

"Y-yea, I'm sorry i-its a bit small."

"No, it's really good." I chuckled, she's even apologizing for the apartment. She stood there not knowing what to do with a rapist. I laughed at the idea.

"What are you laughing about? " she asked, thinking I was laughing about something in her.

"No, it's not you." I said going to her. "Stop being so stressful." I said softly.

 "I-I'm sorry." she apologized. Again.

I cupped her face and kissed her, she flinched at my sudden movement.

"I'll pass by a lot, don't worry." i said provoking her." So, do you want anything before I go?"

"N-no, thanks I'm fine."

I hugged her tightly and left.

Spencer's POV

 I heard the door slam softly. and i sighed in relief , my breath was shaky. I deduce that was a sign of starting to cry.

"No , spencer." i thought to myself in a low voice, not knowing if he really left or not. I have no evidence. 

I walked slowly hoping I could reach the couch with no wound resulted from bumping in everything I encounter in my way.

Finally, i reached the couch. i put my head my hands, and i sighed again. Then, i thought aloud

"How would he even pass by a lot? What if i locked up the door? Would he come through the window? Does he even have a copy of my keys? When did he make a copy of it? Will he take a further step in raping me? i hope not. Will he rape me again? Will he touch me whenever he wants to? Am i going to be his sex toy? Do with me whatever and whenever he wants to? Am i effortlessly his prey?Am i like a slave to him? of course i am, i'm helpless and i can't stop him from doing anything to me. Will he hit me if i even tried to defend myself? Will he use violent ways to make me obey him? What if i tried reporting the police? Will he kill me before i could even think about it? What if he brought his friends and... " 

I burst into crying harder than anytime in my life. I'm alone, crying in my small flat, my face in my hands. I think after what happened I would never be able to sleep peacefully again.

I laid my body on the couch , i was shivering and trembling. I was very cold. It has nothing to do with the weather. Its just that once i get scared i tremble and shiver as result of getting cold. I don't know why , it's just something in my body. 

Hopefully, i found a blanket at the end of the couch and i pulled it over me. i kept crying there. Imagining things that would happen. 

"Get out of my head, please." i said talking to that guy in head. i was thinking about him repetitively. I was crying till i got too tired of the action , i cry a lot and it seems like the upcoming days will just be the same. I cried myself to sleep. Eventually , i slept.

Toby's POV

To be honest, i didn't leave. i pretended that but actually i didn't. well, i wasn't waiting to see her naked. But, Eventually , i'll see her. Naked. Someday.

Anyways, everything was under control, while she was sleeping at my place this morning , i went to make a copy of her keys , just for emergencies. Well, my emergencies. 

I stayed with her to see how she managed to live alone. i couldn't bear the view of her struggling to reach.. somewhere? I think it's the couch? i was assured when she sat down. She looked tired. Maybe, thinking about something , i guess? My questions were answered when she spoke aloud.

She was wondering what will i do with her next. Not knowing i was standing in front her , listening to her creative thoughts that i had no idea where did she bring them from.

It kind of broke my heart seeing her this way because of me. I didn't know what i really wanted. it's complicated. I wanted her to be scared of me and make me feel powerful , at the same i wanted her to have confidence and become fearless. I want to help her but i want her blind i just don't know. i... 

She interrupted my thoughts by bursting into crying suddenly. after that she laid on the couch and pulling a blanket on her beautiful body.

While she was crying she suddenly said "Get out of my head, please." she said , sobbing. She cried herself to sleep. Actually i decided to go fetch her dinner, wondering if she might be hungry. I seized the moment she slept and sneaked out of the flat quietly. I thought Chinese food would be delicious for now. 

30 minutes later

I went back to see spencer still sleeping on the couch like an angel laying on a cloud peacefully. i put the bag on the table. and sat beside her but thise time on her right side. I sat there enjoying this breathtaking sight. her hair was thrown all around her head in a beautiful messy way. Her breaths were peaceful and light. her breasts were in a consecutive up and down motion, in such a seductive way. As usual , my uncontrollable action played it's role. i cupped her face and inhaled hard while kissing her like i was sucking her soul. Of course she woke up , shocked. she tried to pull by trying to hold on the couch. but she couldn't my grasp was way too strong for her to slide from. 

"mmmm." she moaned in my mouth. she tried holding my hands pulling it as hard as she could but she seem to fail as usual. we kept like this for about a minute. i pulled away and sighed in excitement. she breathed heavily trying her best to regain her oxygen, putting a hand on her heart. She was still realizing what's happening.

"You're so tempting , you know that?" i said catching my breath and chuckling while smiling to her. she moved her face to my side , following the sound of my voice. 

"Is this you?" She said knowing it but needing reassurance. Before i could even respond.

"NO , NO GET AWAY FROM ME , PLEASE! PLEASE!" she started to panic. she moved on the couch slightly scared to bump in me. she stood up and she was about to fall as a result of the unbalance. i held her biceps to make her stand still. and she began stepping back in fear.

"No no please please , i can't do this again, please , just leave me, please leave me alone." she said staring at nothing. 

"Hey , hey , calm down , will you?" i said calming her , trying to. she was still stepping back until she bumped into a wall. and raised her hand in front of her face to defend herself. 

"P-please don't hit me , p-please." she said in a low voice, closing her eyes. getting ready for what is never going to happen. 

"What are you doing , spencer?" i chuckled at her reactions. i felt she was about to cry. That's the reason why she closed her eyes. 

"Please." she said like something is in her throat. i pulled her in for a hug , not wanting her to cry and wanting her to calm down. once i did. she burst into crying. seems like i failed. 

"Shhhh." i said softly stroking her back in circular motion. hugging her like i would never let her go. we stayed there for about 2 minutes. eventually, she calmed down. well , kind of. 

"I brought you something to eat." i whispered " c'mon." 

"No, th-thank you , i-" she was interrupted by a lift , bridal style. 

"Can't you just eat once without arguing." i said sarcastically pretending to be annoyed.

"I-I'm sorry, please put me down, I won't talk again , please."  

"Spencer, I didn't say i'm gonna kidnap you." i said.

I put her carefully on the couch and sat on her left side crossing my right leg and the other on the ground. I grabbed the food and opened it for her. and then i started eating mine.

"Did you pay all of this, i think Chinese food is a bit expensive, you paid f-for the both of us." she said frankly. i paused for a moment looking at her , seeing that she's staring at the ground. she always stares at it. 

"Will you just eat?" i said rudely.

"sorry."

 i resumed eating. After a good one minute she talked again.

"But you shouldn't pay all of it on your own."  she said, frankly.

"Spencer." i warned her , firmly.

"S-Sorry." she apologized. I've realized that she was struggling to eat. 

"Hey, give me that." i said as a demand though it should be an offer to help. she gave it to me.

"Did i eat too much? I-I'm really sorry, i was just hungry a little bit, i'm sorry." she said feeling guilty. Why would she think that? Maybe because of my tone? But i didn't mean , i just wanted to help her eat.

"Will you just stop apologizing? and i was just going to help you eat, now open your mouth." i said ,firmly. 

"i'm s-sorry." she said feeling more guilty.  i put my head in hand in disappointment that she would never stop treating me like a stranger and be over sensitive.

"Open your mouth." I said while picking the food with the Chinese sticks.

"No thanks, I-I don't feel like eating again. I'm full." she said in a low voice. 

"Spencer i said open your mouth." i said harshly. She hesitantly opened her mouth. i fed her and bought a tissue to wipe off any food on her mouth. I patiently fed her till she finished her food. 

"Thank you." she said in a low voice almost in a whisper. I was a bit shocked that she thanked me , but i was happy she did. Instead of saying anything i chuckled and rubbed her hand , squeezing it. I saw her eyes blinking tiredly. 

"Do you wanna sleep?" I asked, she nodded.

I laid down and asked her to do the same. she did as i said, hesitantly. So, my back was facing the couch and i wrapped my hands around spencer from behind holding her, protectively. 

"Are you comfortable?" i asked , knowing it's a stupid question to be asked by a rapist to the girl who's utterly scared from him. 

"Y-Yes , I just feel like i'm bothering you."  she said worried. I didn't respond , because she doesn't know i would do anything for her repose. 

"I-I'm sorry." she said , then , she tried pulling away a little further. She was about to fall but i quickly caught her. She breathed heavily , then sighed in relief. After, chuckling i pulled her the closest I could , there was no space between our bodies.

"I would never let you fall." i whispered in ear causing her to shiver.

Actually, I didn't want to sleep. I wanted her to sleep. So, i laid there quietly. After five minutes she spoke again. 

"Can I ask you a question, please?" she said suddenly. 

"Hmm." I hummed instead of talking letting her know i'm still awake. I began roaming one hand on her belly in an oval motion and still holding her with the other. I just moved my hands near her clit in order to provoke her. She would flinch every time i approach it , scared i would touch it, but i won't. I was just having fun. I roamed my hands slowly and with a little bit pressure. 

"H-How did you know m-my name?" she spluttered trying not to moan. I smiled to myself at the way I made her feel.

"Goodnight , Spencer." i whispered in her ear in a mixed tone , that contained warning , threatening , dominance.... I don't know but she flinched at my voice. 

Eventually, she slept peacefully in my arms. I slowly lifted myself above here. I lift her up carefully in a bridal style as usual and went to her room. I slowly laid her down, and pulled a blanket on her. In this very moment, i'm trying to contain myself as much as i can. Because of these breasts going up and down in such a seductive way, made wanna fuck her tits right away. It's not my fault she becomes seductive when she sleeps , well , she's seductive all the time.

I went out again , to eat my food that i should've finished earlier. After i did, i went inside and laid beside her watching her angelic view. I began stroking her hair. After a few minutes she began moving her head to each side like she's avoiding something. I moved a little bit backwards so i can take a better view of what's happening. 

"No , no please please ." she said still closing her eyes. i sat there confused.

"Please leave me please." she kept saying things like this and she was moving like she was trying to sit up but she couldn't , she was trying to get away from something. Someone, i suppose? I started trying to calm her down.

She started crying and begging. The same way she did the previous night. Which was yesterday. I guess i'm her nightmare. And i guess that she remembered that night , and considered it as a nightmare. Did i scare her this badly, was I out of control this level, that causes me to be her nightmare.

"NO!!!" she screamed and woke up breathing heavily.

"Hey hey calm down ,spencer!" i pulled her in for a hug. She was crying in my arms , heavily.

"Please, go away please , i can't take this anymore." she said frankly while crying in my arms.

She didn't even bother to move or get away from me. Was she saying these words for the real me? Or for me in the nightmare? Actually , i need this question to be answered.

"Shhhh, i'm here , calm down." I said softly, stroking her back. 

"C'mon , lay down, you need to get some sleep." I whispered softly. She nodded and slid down the bed till she was laying down. this time she was facing me. She tried to cry quietly , trying not to bother me by her movement because we were way too close.

"Can you stop crying and calm down?" I told her.

"I'm sorry , I-I'm just-" she paused and sighed with a shaky voice full of fear. and closed her mouth , refusing to say what she was about to say.

"You're what spencer?" i asked looking in her lost eyes. 

"I-I'm scared." she spluttered , cracked.  I cupped her face.

"Spencer?" I said concerned, hoping that what i'm thinking of is dead wrong. She flinched slowly, still looking down. "Are you scared of me?" I said dreading the answer a little. Though i knew it.

For my convenience, she didn't answer at all , she just kept her face lowered down.

"Spencer," i began as i cupped her face " I need you to know that i would never do anything to hurt you okay?" I said concerned. She paused, everything, she even stopped breathing. 

"Spencer." i said in a warning tone causing her to flinch. she nodded quickly with fear , opening her eyes widely, scared.  " Good girl." i said as i rubbed her face with my thumb. i leaned in and kissed for long time , incessantly. She began to panic. but i didn't bother i continued to kiss her. Then, i pulled away and looked into her eyes with lust , still cupping her face. She breathed heavily, struggling to gain oxygen by any means. i leaned in and kissed her again not bothering to wait for her to regain oxygen. i kept doing the same action for about 30 seconds. of course she was trying to push me away. but i didn't bother to pay attention.

"I guess some fun wouldn't hurt, right?" I said in complete lust. as i climbed on the top of her, she was sitting down on the  bed.

"no no NO NO PLEASE , PLEASE DON'T." she started to panic her voice gradually increasing, while she was starting to panic i was taking my shirt off i threw it on the floor and cupped her face ,and kissed her hard.  She moaned in my mouth consecutively , and i was fully enjoying it. 

"C'mon baby , some fun wouldn't matter." i said before kissing her hard again not giving her a chance to respond. she tried to push me away but once she touched my bare pecs, her hands flinched like she touched a hot boiling pot. i guess she was too embarrassed to touch me, that's too polite , i guess she has never touched a guy before. i pulled away to chuckle.

"Are you shy?" i asked in a sarcastic way. She couldn't answer me , busy regaining air. "Well , shouldn't be in what i'm going to do next." I said pretending that she answered me.

"No no pleas-" she interrupted by my long hard kiss while cupping her face. 

To  be continued...

What do you think will happen to Spencer? What will Toby do to her? 

Stay tuned. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 201 31
When Thorn - a bad boy - meets Rose - a perfect, straight A student - things change for both of them. Can two people that are completely opposite to...
3K 412 60
When a hot, new British guy moves into a small town, Toby just brushes him off while every girl falls for him. But when he, Ethan, won't leave Toby a...
46.2K 2.4K 14
Justin's blind. Ever since the car accident when he was ten, Justin lost the ability to see and hates it. He lost everything that day. But, it could'...
34.4K 882 22
A girl with a dark past and a secret A cocky badboy with a dark past and a temper What happens when these two cross each other? He saves her. See's h...