Together (Sequel to Smile)

By johnnysasia

After confessing to Kitagawa Johnny, Shori Sato starts to date Kanzawa Aya with no shame or secrets. Everyone... More

Together (Sequel to Smile)
Birthday Crash
Cracks or a Mission?
Help
Plan In Action
New Phases: Dangerous?
Updates?
Late night Tokyo
Prison Doors
Connections
Happy Ending
Epilogue

Secrets

95 1 0
By johnnysasia

Aya's POV

I don't know what to feel about seeing that girl hugging Shori. I know she's a fan, but.... I'm not sure why I feel so mad.

I go straight to my room and change into my favorite pajamas; the red short shorts and matching tank top. I snuggle in my bed with my laptop and go on Twitter. All of a sudden, my walkie talkie buzzes, signaling that Shori wants to talk. I sigh and press TALK.

"Hey."

"Hey." His voice is sad and low. I've never heard him use that voice before.

"Anou, I'm sorry I freaked out when I saw that girl hugging you. It's just that.... she sat next to me during the show, and.... she was obsessed with you." I say.

"Aya, don't worry. She is a fan. She can't do anything. Just remember that you are my only one." He says.

"Your only what?" I ask smiling.

"My only love." A knock sounds on my door and Shori walks in. I smile and give him a hug. He feels soft. That's what I remember; the soft, texture of my boyfriend.

We hug for a minute until he pulls away and brushed the hair out of his eyes. "Well, I have to go. I just wanted to give you a hug. And say that............I l-love you, Aya." He says.

Aww! My heart flutters as I say my reply,

"I love you too, Shori."

He kisses me, and all my stress and frustration melts away, just like the any time I kiss Shori. It feels..... right.

"See you tomorrow.'' He says when he pulls away.

"Bye." I say and he walks out. Burying my face in my pillow, I let out a cleanse "KYAAAAAAAAAA!" That's probably just what I needed.

Fuma's POV

The next morning, Shori is all smiles. Who knows what he did yesterday. Me and him walk towards our practice room talking.

"So, what's up with you and Aya?" I ask trying not to laugh.

"We're good. I saw her last night." He smiles.

"Ahh, the beautiful, and adorable good night kiss. You are growing up so fast, little man!" I pull my arm around his shoulders and dig my fist into his head.

"Ahh! Stop! Its not like that!" He pretends to be mad, but he looks really happy. Happier than normal.

"Konbanwa!" Master bellows once me and Shori arrive in the practice room.

"Konbanwa!" We all say and bow at the same time.

Master nods his head. "Okay. We are going to perform for a young girl's birthday party in two days. You must make a good dance for her or else she will be heartbroken. This is her picture." Master shows us a girl with brown hair and blue eyes. Shes very pretty.

All of a sudden, Shori's face turns white. Then greenish. I pat his back. "Hey? You okay?" I ask. He nods but he still looks very sick.

"Now, you will perform Shout! and that's it. Now practice hard and do it all right. Also, it will take up most of your day, practicing I mean. So Shori, no more seeing Aya this week." Master claps and walks out.

Shori's looks down.

"Shori, what's up?" So asks and Marius nods like he agrees.

"That girl gave me a hug after Shounen Club and she really likes me. Aya thought we were dating." Shori looks down.

"Aya was that dumb to think that?" Kento asks. Shori looks at him and scowls.

"Don't get angry, Shori. Guys, we're supposed to practice. Lets go!" I say trying to get everybody back on task.

They nod and we turn on the CD player. "Shout!! Yeah!!" we all mimic and do our signature dance for it. It goes well. But Shori still looks sick during it all. Why is he freaking out so much?

Shori's POV

I stand in the shower leaning against the wall looking down. Why am I so worried about this Birthday Party performance? Oh yeah, maybe because I don't want Aya to think that I'm dating a fan behind her back! She wouldn't understand.

The water runs down the walls, drenching my arm, but I ignore it. I don't feel good. I step out of the stall and dry off my body. I change into my shorts and T-shirt and walk to my room. "I'm done with the shower!" I yell before sliding my door shut.

I shut off my walkie talkie completely and throw it into my dresser drawer. I then lock the doors and play mellow music. All I want to do is sleep my stress away. You can do that, right? I know that the best thing to do is talk to Aya about all of it, but I don't want to just quite yet.

I turn off all the lights and close my eyes. But I can't sleep. I sit up and grab my phone and flip to a new NOTES page. On the top I type,

WHAT DO I DO?

The words after that flow like tears across the note pad.

I am an idol living in a castle with my master,

Yet all my smiles are forced to plaster,

I have a very beautiful girl friend,

But I can't tell her what's happening or our relationship might end,

I am stuck, like I'm in a deep ditch,

But maybe I can find some sort of hitch,

But until then I am stuck as a color hue,

So What in the World do I do?

After that, I toss my phone on the floor and feel much better. I can easily fall asleep. And I do. I dream very deeply and I feel relaxed.....

Aya's POV

Everyday, so far for the past day, Shori's been leaving saying he has to do important stuff. But I don't know what he's doing! Its frustrating.

I stomp into Mizuki's room and complain to her. "Mizuki! I feel like Shori's hiding something from me! What do I do?" I ask. Mizuki sits on her bed.

"Well, what has he been doing?"

"Well, when we're hanging out, he'll all of a sudden have to go and he won't tell me why. And he'll be in a hurry." I tell her.

"Ahh, well, Aya-chan? I think that Shori's IS hiding something from you. He probably just doesn't feel comfortable telling you." Mizuki says.

"Ahh! WHY?!" I yell angrily. "Why did I allow myself to get in a situation like this?!"

Mizuki pats my shoulder. "Aya, it's not your fault. Shori will tell you when he's ready to. Until then, you need to respect that." She says.

I think for a moment. Maybe I am judging Shori too hard. He only started acting like the way he is for one day. "Okay, Mizu. Thanks."

I walk out of her room and go up to the roof. That's where Shori confessed to me that he liked me. Ever since then, that spot has been my go-to spot for tough moments.

I opened the steel door and felt a cool breeze on my face. It feels really good. I stand on the edge and look past the railing and at the tall mansions and buildings. It makes me miss my Okasan and Otouto, Kenta.

"Hey, beautiful." A soothing voice whispers in my ear. I whip around and pretend that he didn't scare me.

"Dang, Shori. Shouldn't you be 'at your important event?'" I ask quoting him from earlier. He looks down.

"Aya, I need to tell you what I was really doing." I nod. "Well, you know that fan girl? Well, Sexy Zone is going to perform at her birthday party tomorrow."

My mouth hangs open. I finally manage to say, "Oh.... that's nice," despite my broken heart. "What are you going to do?"

He smiles a little. "Um, you know, just sing Shout! and then go home." I don't believe him. But I nod anyway. "So, I hope you have fun. Maybe you can have a new... interest."

Shori looks shocked and hurt and angry at the same time. What did I say? "What are you talking crap for!? Why would I like someone else?! I like,no, LOVE you, Aya. I was thinking you already knew that."

"I'm sorry. But you need to tell me more stuff instead of hiding them from me. We need to be honest with each other!" I protest. All of a sudden, the wind is all of a sudden colder than normal.

Shori doesn't say anything. All of a sudden, (Shori has never done this before,) he leans in and kisses me. It's really nothing, but it surprises me when he slowly puts his tongue in my mouth. Unaware what Im doing, I copy and soon, it feels normal.

It feels as if the wind is in slow motion, whipping my hair back in the air, Shori's hair flipping cutely into the wind, and the distant noises. We stay up there on lip lock for maybe 4 minutes. After we pull away, Shori leads me over to the railing and faces me to the view. He wraps his arms around my waist and we move back and forth like we're slow dancing.

"I love you, you know that?" He says softly kissing my ear and neck.

"I know." I say and giggle. Everything is perfect. Me and my boyfriend, spending time up on the roof, with no distractions.

Shori looks at his wrist. It holds the watch I gave him."Well, I have to go practice. I'll see you at dinner." He pulls away and walks toward the steel doors. He pulls it open and steps back inside the castle. I stay outside still thinking.

'Was that kiss a way of telling me his sorry? Do I forgive him?' I'm not sure what to do. But all I know that it's getting dark and the wind is really cold. I walk back inside the building and run to my room. I slam it closed and grab my phone. I need to call home. Okasan can tell me what to do.

"Moshi moshi?" Okasan's beautiful voice says and I instantly feel very happy.

"Okasan? It's me, Aya." I tell her.

"Ohhh! Aya-chan, genki?" She sounds happy.

"Hai. But I have a problem. That I need help with."

"Tell me."

I take a deep breath. "Well, you know my boyfriend, Shori, right?"

"Oh, Yes! That handsome, polite boy in that band Secret Zone?"

I try not to giggle. "No, Kachan, SEXY Zone!"

"Ohh, okay. Continue." I can guess that she's laughing.

"Well, ano, we went to the Shounen Club show two days ago. While Shori went back stage after the show to get ready to leave, me and Kitagawa Johnny who I have to call Master, were going to go get him because he was taking so long. We found him hugging a fan girl with Shori Sato signs. She wouldn't let go of him, though. We finally managed to get her off, and I was kind of confused about that. But after all that, he started acting strange and wouldn't tell me what's going on. It turns out, tomorrow, Sexy Zone has to perform at that fan girl's birthday party. But what if something happens over there? I don't know what to do?" I hope Okasan caught in all that information I just told her.

"I can't believe they would call a band Sexy Zone!" She says.

"Augh! Okasan! YOUR MISSING THE POINT!" I groan.

"Oh gomen. Well, I see from your problem, that you should not worry about it. Shori is a celebrity, Ay. He is going to have fans and he is going to have to make appearances to them like Shows. But if he is dating you, and he says he likes you, then....."

"He told me he loved me." I say quietly to her.

"EH?! REALLY? That's great, sweetie! Then look! You have nothing to worry about if he used the "L" word to describe his feelings for you!" She sounds like I just announced that Im getting married.

" I guess. But, Okasan?" I ask feeling a lot better.

"Nani?" She still sounds so happy.

"Ano, can I call you if I have any other problems?" I squeak.

"Oh, honey of course you can! At your age, relationships are tough. You think a boy has lost interest in you, or your not good enough for them. But Shori isn't that type of boy to leave you. Sweetie just be yourself." She says seriously.

"Okay, arigato, Okasan. That really helped." I tell her honestly. That is why I love my mom.

"Ai, okay. Call me if you have any other problems or if you just want to talk. Oh, and call me when you and Shori are together. I want to talk to him." I nod even though she can't see me.

"Okay, will do. Bye!" I hang up and put my phone on it's charger. I don't have to worry any more. I get up and go to dinner, because the bell rings loudly throughout the castle. I can trust Shori. No more secrets.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 58 15
What happens when the Hottest new guy in the College Campus and Campus's heartthrob start dating because of a plan? It all happens when the Hottest n...
46.8K 1.4K 54
" Fuck now I can have that sexy pussy on my face and me eating her up like a hungry bear"the man whisper underneath his breath . _ Taehyung was the m...
1.6K 24 6
It's Princess Sarah's first time in attending Sexy Zone's concert with her friend. She was there to personally see the members of the group and most...
13.1K 369 11
What will happen when y/n will catch the attention Of an Idol. But there's a dark secret about those idols which nobody knew. Will y/n be able to e...