A full-time mommy, with a par...

By lily_summers

Rachel Dancer, has been abused for so long, and the breaking point was on her birthday, when her mate rejecte... More

A full-time mommy, with a part-time job
Prologue
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter 10
chapter 11

Chapter seven

9.7K 255 16
By lily_summers

Rachel

 I smiled when he clutched me to his chest. I felt secure and loved. But at the same time, I was feeling crazy. I wanted this man, but I was in love with my mystery mate. But I also had some kind of deep and real connection with Alpha Michael. For some odd reason he makes me feel something, I never felt before, not even with my mate. 

 I felt his arms tighten around me. His hand brushed lightly across my belly, and rested there. I sigh, and the baby kicks. A smile blossoms across my face, the first kick, I finally felt the first kick. Sighing softly, I close my eyes, and fell fast asleep.

**

 I tried to stretch, and couldn't. A sound of distress came out of my mouth. I open my eyes, and looked around. I pinpointed the reason I couldn't move, it was because, Alpha Michael had his arm, and leg wrapped around me. 

 "Um! Michael! Can you get off of me!" I try to wiggle, and that did nothing. Other than arousing myself. I mentally smacked myself, and shoved my body backward. Other than bruising my butt, and my pride. I saw I didn't even move him, an inch. 

  "Pfft!' I sigh, close my eyes, and fell back asleep. 

 Mike (Michael's wolf)

 I'm going to tell you about my wedding day. The most nerve racking, and the most scariest day of my life. But also the best, and most magical day ever. The day my Wolf mate, actually became my Mate. The  best decision I had ever made. As long as I'm with her, then I'm home. 

  " Hey Benny, do you have the wedding collar." It was our wedding day. And Being the best wolf, he was caring are collars. I was extremely nervous, and I was pacing back, and forth. 

"Do you think she's going to come?"  I was freaking out. I've never been married before, how was I supposed to know what was going to happen. Is she supposed to wait, or is she coming right now.

 I look over at the door, and since I didn't see her. I deflated. She wasn't going to come, She hates me. I'll never love again. I about broke down and cried, when the band of wolves started up. I whip my head around and saw a sight to behold. 

 She had on a gown, of the purest stars, and in her mouth, a beautiful  bouquet, of Amsonia- tabernaemontana. Beautiful blue star shaped flowers. Only found when a wolf, finds her mate, and goes searching for them. If they were to have died before the wedding began, then they weren't meant to be, but if they survived then they had a pure and true love. 

I smiled a big Wolfy grin, and my tail started wagging a mile a minute. I was vibrating with happiness. She gracefully walked down the isle. My heart was pounding, and my paws where sweating. 

 But as soon as I looked into her eyes, I felt as if I'd come home. Her eyes where smiling, and her fluffy tail was wagging. I felt my chest puff out in pride, and the fact that I was about to become mates to the most beautiful, most loving, and most wonderful wolf, in the whole wide world. 

 She gave the bouquet to her best wolf maid-of-honor. Then she turned and faced me. I looked into her eyes, and a big ole grin crash lands on my face. She giggled, and I grinned wider. As one we turned and looked at the Wolfister. 

"Do you Mike Of the woodland pack. Take Brit of the moonpool pack, to be your lawfully wedded Mate?" 

"I do!" I yip.

"And do you Brit, of the moonpool pack. Take Mike, of the woodland pack, as your lawfully wedded Mate?"

"I do!" She grins.

 Both are packs howl out in joy. The Wolfister turns to me. "You may now kiss your Mate." 

 I walk closer to her, and touched my nose to hers, and then I put my over sized paw over her soft furry cheek, and kissed her. It was the most magical moment of my life, and no matter what happens, or what any one says. She is the best thing that has ever happened to me. 

Michael

 She felt, and smelled so good. I just wanted to stay here in bed with her. I smiled, when she tried to get away, but I wasn't going to let her go. At least not yet. She finally gave up, and I dragged her closer, until our bodies were practically merged. 

 She fell asleep, and I took the opportunity to kiss her forehead. My lips stayed there, and my nose dragged in her smell. I groaned out, and dragged in some more. She smelled so very good. Like...like a warm summer breeze, with roses in the field, and sweet tea, brewing. She smelled like a dream. 

 My dream.

 We stayed like that for awhile, and then I fell asleep, with a small, sweet smile on my face. 

***

Yawning, I looked over at my wife, and saw her smiling at something. I turn my head and saw twins, a girl and a boy. They where laughing, and so was my wife. She ran toward the kids, and pounced on them. I smiled. Loving the feeling of having a family. 

 I started walking down toward them, and was filled with a peace I never knew existed. I started laughing too. They hear me coming, and turn there heads. I make it to them, and dropped to my knees besides the little girl. 

 She wraps her little arms around my neck, and kisses me. She pulls away, and says. "I love you daddy!" She lays her little head on my shoulder. 

 I blink, and look over at my wife. She was smiling with love, and what shocked me, the most was the fact that she was Rachel!. She leans into me, and I grab her face. She smiles, a cute little smile, and kisses me. She puts her lips on my ear, and whispers. "Guess what baby.."

I swallow hard. "What?"

"We've made a baby!" Her eyes are twinkling, and she's biting her lip, waiting for my answer. But i don't know what to say. I felt as if my lungs where being squashed. Her eyes, were getting watery, and I knew she was about to cry. 

 I wrap my arm around her, and kissed her forehead. "I'm happy, my love." I close my eyes.

**

 And jack upright in bed, and gasp air. I look wildly around the room, to rest on her sweet face. I take a deep breath, and let it out slowly. Okay man, you have to calm down. I thought to myself, while I look again, at her face. And "Hey old man!"

 I groan, Gah! not again. 

"What do you want wolf?" 

"I just was wondering what your going to do with the fact your in love with her?"

"I am not in love with her." I could just see him sitting, with a smirk on his muzzle.

"Then why, the dream dude?" 

"I..I don't know. There's just something about her. She's like special, and doesn't notice it. She's beautiful, and she seems to not know. It's like someone crushed her, and left her broken."

"It was probably her family, Or maybe that stupid mate of hers." I felt my lips curl up. He hurt, and touched what shouldn't have been his!

"Why don't you, I don't know...Try and court her?!" 

"What! Why should I?"

"Because your in love with her." I groan out again, and looked again at her face, and realized that he may be right.

"Told you so."

"Leave me alone, and shut up!" He left with a huff, and cut off our link. 

 Rachel stirs, and stretches. I watch as the covers slid down, and her shirt slides up. I started drooling at the pale creamy skin. She opens her eyes, and saw me looking, and gave me a sly knowing smile at me. 

 She pulls me closer and whispers. " Kiss me." 

 And I did. She tasted so sweet, and As I kissed her. I had had my eyes closed wanting to treasure the moment, So I open my eyes, and saw not Rachel, but her wolf. I let her go, and she pouts. "Keep kissing me!"

 I slowly shake my head. "I can't, It just seems wrong. With her not there. I would feel like I'm cheating on her. I know that it sounded weird. But It just feels wrong."  She huffed, and puffed.

"Fine! I guess your right, but that doesn't mean, you can't let your wolf kiss me. Then it wouldn't be cheating. It would be two wolves kissing each other." She smiles real bright.

"Man I love her!" I could see him now. His tongue hanging out, drool dropping on the floor. and His tail wagging a mile a minute. 

 Before I could protest. Wolf took over and I blacked out. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39 2 9
Kyla comes from a generation of trained hunters who hunt bad wolves and bad vampires, but are also friends with good vamps and good wolves! She is a...
3.8M 119K 36
Everly is a werewolf living in a pack where no one wants her. Her mother and father don't treat her the same as her beautiful sister. She has learned...
7M 255K 52
Lila had a family. And for a while they were happy. Then on her eighteenth birthday, her Parents, brother, and his mate died in a tragic car accident...
129K 2.1K 29
(**Violence in some parts**) Abused physically and mentally. Diana takes it all for her sister Emma, the only blood related person she has left. She...