Tokyo Ghoul - NEST

Per FallenJester3

"Do you enjoy a Good end, or a Bad end?" "Aren't they the same thing?" "How so?" "No one has the right to say... Més

Prologue
Escape from Solitary
A Normal Errand
The New Residents
Under Cover
The Mask Maker
Curing What Can't be Cured
The Plan to "Buzz Off"
The Choice, and a Highway Shootout
The Old Man and Dreams
Re
The File that Marks Life or Death
Hostage Situation
Letting the Monster Loose
What Does She Want?
Lazy Days
New Faces
Going Back
Talking French
In the Dark
Clues in Plain Sight
Delay for Home
Tsukiyama Residence
Control
Other Self
1000 - 7...
Not You...
Aftermath
Waking to a "Beautiful" Sight
Meetings
Follower
Fake Friendship
Quinx
Auction
Chaos
Voting poll!
Kakuja
God of Death
Gone
Silently Suffering
Time, Slowly Passing
The Bandaged Girl
Date with a Celebrity
Accept it
The Levin I Know
Say It!
She's Hungry! (For Me!)
Bookstore and a Bath
Through Whispering Thoughts
Hold Up
Acceptance
Kaneki Ken
Quiet, Once Again
Mom & Dad
Favorite Coffee
Unexpected Party
Scars
Women Are Needy
Preparation
Start of Operations
Trap
Melancholy
The Nutcracker
Torso
Jasons Legacy
Mister Nice Guy
Job
A Memory Filled Storm
Last Meeting
Anteiku
H Cell
Plans for Dates
The Calm Before the Storm
Storm Approaches
Orca
Broke Once Again
Sorrow
The Words of a Lost Friend
After the Storm
Turning your Back
No Matter What
Realization
The Aogiri Spy
Eye Patch
Teacher
Consideration
Stealth At Its Best
Mixed Feelings
To be Missed
Takatsuki Sen
Hidden Pain
Smell
Decisions
Without a Trace
Initiation
Lab Raid
Tools
Pinnacle of Insanity
Floppy
Remember
Don't...
Different
Fear over Love
White Christmas
End of the Chase
Intense Questioning
Looming Darkness
Vincent Valhalla
Flames Grow Taller
Not the Same
Bitter Reunion
Unexpected Friendship
Forgiveness
Target for Extermination
Stronger Bonds
RC Gates
Not Sorry
Ready?
Stronger than Before
Opposite Sides of the Same Coin
Make Them Hate
Thanks for the Memories
Miracles Don't Exist
All in Vain...?
Those Three Words
Seperated
Let it Out
The Hidden Error
Favorite Books, Secret Meanings
Next Move
Pawn
The Fight Draws Near
Newfound Hope
Sins of a Prophet
"I'll Be Back"
Lulluby for the Owl
The Foolish Plan
Infamous Clown
Riki Hada
The Reaper Knows Death
The Cruel One (Bonus Questionnaire)
I'm So Lonely Without You
Favorite Meal
Truths from Family
Snow White
The One Eyed King
King & Crow
The MIA Dove
Half of a Promise
Old Friend
Seidou Takizawa
The Journal
Where's The Frenchy?
Mouse Hunt
The Circus Is In Town
Clowning Around
Insane Love
The Fake Kings Ideal
Failure
Nightmares of Truth
Nashiro Yasuhisa
The Crows Ideal
Betrayal
Reaction
Beginning of the End
Destroy Everything
Binge Eater
Dead End
King vs Crow
Blood in the Street
Not -Alone- Anymore
Zealous Act
Clown Parade
No Escape
Rize Kamishiro
A Sea View
Building a New Future
The Planned Finale
Cruise to Valhalla
Short Reunions
Fall
Clipped Wings
Levin Seto
Black and White (Epilogue)
Part 1 Author Notes

Kurona Yasuhisa

868 15 6
Per FallenJester3

"Instead of wiping away tears, wipe away the ones who created them."
- Anonymous

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Levin POV

Coffee was probably the only way I had a connection with normal ghouls, it was something that humans and everything else could enjoy.

But why coffee? I studied the cup in my hand as Touka glared at me. After leaving my room I had asked for a cup. The cafe was quiet tonight, and closed for now.

"Are you going to drink or what?" Touka asked, probably annoyed that I asked her to make me a cup. I smile nervously and sip the cup, still the taste was great.

She sighed and walked to the back, leaving me to my own devices. Everyone seemed to treat me the same as before, seeing as they saw through my act. Still, I was one of the most wanted people in Tokyo.

V is going to try and kill me now, and maybe some of the members of Nest will come after me also for abandoning them.

"So, are you going go see her or not?" Asked someone who had come out from the back. It was Hinami, who I hadn't talked to in a long time. She wanted to cut hair, right?

But I knew she was talking about Kurona. I smiled nervously. "Y-Yeah... but I'm a bit worried of what she'll say to me."

"Don't you think it's about time to stop being hesitant, the readers have waited a long time." She said, waving her hand then sitting next to me.

Ignoring the break of the fourth wall, I took another swig of my coffee and looked over at Hinami. "Hey, my hair is kind of getting too long. Can I get a cut?" I asked.

My hair was long enough to reach my shoulders, the growth during my time away was pretty big. Plus I still had some black dye in my hair I needed to get out.

Hinami stared for a few moments, then smiled and nodded. " let me go get my tools, go to the back room."

After settling myself in the back room, Hinami came back with a variety of scissors and shavers. The scissors made me a bit nervous, remember my past. But I bit my lip and put through it.

"What do you need?" She asked, just before starting.

"Just a trim. Like how it used to be, please." I said, closing my eyes and sitting up straight. Moments later I felt scissors and a comb rush through my hair. Sometimes the scissors snipped near my ear, the sound sent me into some shivers.

But I pull through.

"Thought of what your going to do now? Your practically a terrorist now." She asked.

I let out a chuckle. "Yeah, that's understandable. I suppose I'll join Goat... after I wrap up some business." I said.

She froze for a moment, the continued. "Are you going to leave again?" She asked.

"Not by myself. I'll tell you all later about my final plan." I said.

Hinami seemed happy with this and continued to work. "But it isn't going to be your final plan, right?" She asked.

I thought for a moment. Then I shrugged. "Yup. Not my final plan ever. Just the last one I really have to do." I exclaimed.

We are both silent for the rest of the cut. My eyes were closed so I couldn't see her, but I could hear her light footsteps around me, cutting different angles and strips of hair.

She did one final strip of hair on my bangs and handed me a mirror. "You can open your eyes now, how'd I do?" She asked.

I opened my eyes, although a part of me wanted to keep them shut, I had grown quite comfortable sitting here. My reflection was normal, to say the least. My semi-long hair was back, the same cut I used to have. But it was so defined I ended up smiling.

"You have a talent." I complimented, in which Hinami smiled.

But her smile soon dwindled as she looked at me. She had noticed, and was going to ask.

"Parts of your hair... their turning white." She said, looking at the ground. A mix of darkest blue and white was on the floor, my cut hair. My reflection had shown more of the white now, no way I could hide it. "They said you were like a Demi-human, close to what Arima was. Then does that mean.."

I nodded. "Yeah, I have a shortened life span. I'll probably only live to about my late forties, at least that's what the doctors all said that I visited." I said.

Hinami purses her lips and looked at the ground. The frustration was clear in her eyes. I stood then and grabbed the broom that was leaning on the wall, started to sweep up my hair.

After disposing of the hair in the trash I turned back to Hinami. "At least that's a bit longer than a regular Demi-human. If I were a regular one then I'd only live to my early forties. I should call myself lucky."

Hinami nodded and left the room without a word. I felt bad suddenly, but I didn't know why. Out of everyone in Re I was probably the least connected with her. So why did she care so much?

I brush past the thought and walk into the hall, the stairs seemed like a step towards hell to me then. I was headed towards Kurona's room now.

I threaded the stairs, each step I felt the unstable feeling slink on me. More and more higher I got the more nervous I became. But nonetheless, I found myself soon in front of her room. Or her and Nashiro's room.

They used to share a room. If I had gone with just Rize then... no, Rize would've been the one that died then. And if I went alone I wouldn't have had the anger and drive to push me to survive.

Looks like mistakes are the only thing I'm good at making. But I've learned enough from my mistakes. About time I learned from something else for once.

Feeling motivated for a moment, I'm about to knock, when the door opens, and Kurona is standing with a blank face. We stared at one another for a a split second, our eyes met.

"I thought I'd come say hi. We need to talk." I said after a moment, I surprised myself at how calm I was. I thought I'd be stuttering like an idiot, but I'm serene.

Kurona stared at me for a few moments, then opened the door more wide and let me slip in. What surprised me next as after I got inside, she closed the door and locked it.

I stared at the handle and began to feel the nervous itch again I felt when walking up the stairs. "Um... why did you lock the door?"

I saw the fist flying through the air, I could've dodged or even grabbed her fist, but instead I let it hit me in the jaw. Losing my balance, I fell back and hitch hip against the table.

Gritting my teeth against the bang I had just gotten, Kurona didn't let up. Her next hit went into my face instead of my jaw. I felt dazed, which was unusual, because of my huge amount of strength, I should be able to brush off the damage no problem.

But I forget that Kurona is just like me now, her H cells had made her much stronger now. Her blows actually hurt a lot more than even Kaneki's.

I fell to the ground and grunted. Kurona quickly got on top of me and kept hitting me.left and right swings hitting my cheeks, soon my lip ripped open in my mouth and blood leaked out.

When she saw blood she stopped, and there was silence. Our eyes were still locked, but I still had no idea what was going through her head. A complete mystery.

"You can keep hitting me if you want." I said, moving my eyes to the ceiling, at the light. Kurona then laid down on top of me, chest against chest whilst clutching to my shirt.

"Are you frustrated?" I asked.

She nodded.

"Do you want to hit me again?" I asked.

She shook her head.

"Are you angry at me?" I asked.

She nodded.

"Do you hate me?" I asked that last question with a deep worry, I even lost balance in my voice, and I felt like suddenly crying, but I held back.

She lifted herself from my chest and stared down at me. Then she spoke.

"I know from everyone of what you did and the act you made up. But I'm still mad at you. I'm mad at Rize. And I'm especially mad at my sister for letting you do that." She said with gritted teeth.

Pain busted in my chest when I thought of Rize and Nashiro. But I can't change the past. But I will change the future.

"I... don't want to break anymore." I said. "And I think the only way to do that is to no longer keep any of you in the dark."

She nodded in agreement. Small tears were in her eyes, and she grabbed my face, as if to examine it.

"You maybe had a shorter lifespan than normal people, but just like you found a way for me, I'll find a way for you." She said, the determination in her voice made me feel like finally crying. But Rize and the others would laugh at me if I did.

I held up my pinky finger and let a smile slip. "Then it's a promise?" I asked.

Kurona stared at my hand for a moment, then nodded, and laced her pinky finger with mine. She stared at our hands and smiled. "If either of us break our promises again then we have to cut our pinky finger off, that's how the pink promise works, right?" She asked.

I nodded. "It would be nice if we didn't get that extreme..."

Those were her feelings. It felt nice to finally know what she was thinking. She wasn't just angry with me, but with everyone else also.

Those thoughts glide away and I focus on getting to stand, but Kurona is still on top of me. I notice that this position is maybe a bit dangerous. My face heats up and I look away, or try to.

"You've... grown since I last actually seen you." I mumbled, looking at her feminine body. Slender and light. She was wearing some shorts and a loose t shirt, which only made my faces heat grow.

Kurona froze for a moment, then smiled, I sensed some playfulness rise from her. She leaned down and poked my nose.

"Did you just boop me?" I mumbled, growing more embarrassed. It was funny, the only girl that could make me feel like this was her. I'd pushed off Eto, Rize, and many more.

"Um... Kuro, if you don't get off of me, it'll become dangerous." I said, my reasoning levels were dwindling.

Her legs were pinning me down strongly, bare and a beautiful color white. Speaking of white, my vision is pulled from her legs to the white scarf on the table I had bumped into. She still kept that thing around.

Kurona followed my gaze and smiled. "It has your scent on it." She said.

"D-Does it? I have Shiro's scarf with the rest of my things... do you want it?" I asked.

Kurona shook her head. "You keep her scarf. She'd want you to have it."

I slowly nodded and looked back at her. I notice that her lips shirt was hanging low around her chest. My head whirled and I sit up, but Kurona was still straddling me.

"Um, you should really think of getting up now." I warned, my voice becoming hurried.

She stared at me, then wrapped her arms around my neck. We stayed like that for a long time. Then slowly I started to shift into a more comfortable position.

"Kuro... if you don't get off me..." I trailed off, my reasoning was breaking and under major pressure. But a part of me wanted Ayato to come bursting in again.

But under my reasoning I wanted to stay like this. Then to blunt myself, I slowly pulled Kurona into a hug, tightly embracing.

She didn't stop me, instead rested against me comfortably. Then she spoke in my ear. "Why do I make you nervous?" She asked.

"I'm not nervous." I lied.

She squeezed harder for a moment, I felt her chest rub against me. She was totally doing this on purpose.

"Liar." She mumbled. "You always lie."

"Do you want me to tell the truth?" I exclaimed.

She nodded.

I spoke before I could think.

"I'm very nervous. I'm afraid you'll break like I did." I said, the truth felt good to say. I didn't want her to break and become like myself. She almost did when she was starved in Cochlea.

"But I won't let you." I assured.

She pushed her hand through my hair, petting me slowly. "Don't worry about that. I'll be fine if your here." She said.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because your my only best friend left." She said, hanging her head on my shoulder.

I froze up, then pushed her a bit away so we could see each other. We had the same mind set, we were holding each other up. If either of us were to leave now we'd break. At least, I know I would.

But she called me...

I frowned and grabbed her hands, she stared at them connected and looked me in the eyes. Feeling strangely calm, I got close to her.

"I don't want to be your best friend." I whispered.

As soon as I said that, Kurona closed the distance between us. Our first kiss was quite normal, not too long and not too short. When we stopped we both looked at each other, and for once I could see she was blushing. Ear to ear.

She barely struggled to push out words. "I love you." She whispered.

My chest felt warm and like it was twisting. I felt like standing and running a marathon. I wanted to scream. But instead I put my energy into another kiss.

Soon she was clenching her fists into my shirt, pulling me closer, as we kissed. We would stop only for a few seconds to catch our breaths and kiss again.

Then, surprising me she stuck her tongue in. I didn't expect a French kiss from someone like Kurona, I was caught off guard.

We disconnected and she looked concerned. "Did you not like that?" She asked hesitantly.

My face was growing more hot, but I still shook my head. "No. I was just thinking..." I trailed off.

"What?" She asked.

"You were the girl who asked me what a virgin was a year and a half ago." I exclaimed. "I didn't expect much lewd activity from you, is all."

She looked away a bit. "Am I not supposed to be lewd?" She mumbled.

"No, I like it... but where did you learn that?" I asked.

"Nishiki said I should look up some things..." she trailed, but I held out my hand before she could start up again.

"No. Don't wanna hear it." I said, then sighed. "I don't care if your lewd or not, Kuro, I-!"

Before I could finish she was kissing me again, and this time I let her do as she wished. My hands traveled to her breasts, and I froze before grabbing them. She moaned and pushed harder into the kiss.

My hands then traveled to her bottom half and I massaged her legs, she was trembling from the pleasure. Then when we stopped her face went even more red than before.

I blinked, confused. "What is it?" I asked.

She looked down for a moment, then into my eyes. "Something is..."

I then notice what was bothering her, and my face goes red as well, I've never been more red than I am now.

"U-Um... if you want to stop then-" I began to panic, but she suddenly lifted her arms, with them taking her shirt with it.

She was topless whole straddling me, I could see her bare skin. She wasn't wearing a bra. For a moment, I felt like I was going to pass out, but I instead pulled through as she hugged me and her breasts pushed onto my chest.

"You still haven't said it back." She whispered.

I froze, then hugged her back. "I love you, too." I mumbled.

(As you know the rest is dangerous territory, I'm not writing a full on lemon. But they totally had sex, I'm not lying. Felt good to write this chapter. Made it extra long for you guys! Nonetheless I hope you guys enjoyed and have a wonderful day!) - MnMs171

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

Zane Wilder Per 💜🤍💜

Literatura romàntica

134K 3.4K 39
*SLOWLY BEING EDITED* Zane had a special mission to accomplish. No one could find out that he's undercover. No one. But with those hazel eyes and her...
1.3K 116 44
I used to be normal. I was a 17 year old girl, with one more year left of high school. And everything used to be fine. But then they showed up. That'...
184K 6.4K 37
She's sarcastic. She was the girl who never cared what people said. She was far from a romantic; She was Oreo obsessed. She used to beat up people i...
1.1K 127 18
"What do you call a fish wearing a bowtie?" Instantly, Sawyer frowns, an unimpressed expression on his face. I continue to smile at him, urging him...